Navigator
Facebook
Search
Ads & Recent Photos
Recent Images
Random images
Welcome To Roj Bash Kurdistan 

Security at Kurdistan's Erbil airport: A Dutch hound’s tale

A place for discussion and exchanging ideas about Kurdistan issues here, also a place for sharing article & views and analysis about Kurdistan .

Re: Security at Kurdistan's Erbil airport: A Dutch hound’s t

PostAuthor: Piling » Sun Jul 21, 2013 6:13 pm

Funny because most of airports, train stations and other public places used them. Too bad that the world did not ask your competent and relevant expertise concerning the topic. They are used to detect drugs, also.

Try to sniff yourself a bag and just claim you are better than a dog to smell stuff, if you want to make laugh all an airport :lol:

Recently a polymer has been invented to replace dogs for detection of explosives. It might happen but as that polymer is a Western arrogant capitalists invention, I suppose you would complain if Kurds use Western chemical substance : another plot against Middle East. How people we are ! =))
User avatar
Piling
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator
 
Posts: 8375
Images: 80
Joined: Sat Apr 09, 2005 11:57 am
Location: France
Highscores: 2
Arcade winning challenges: 3
Has thanked: 280 times
Been thanked: 3047 times
Nationality: European

Re: Security at Kurdistan's Erbil airport: A Dutch hound’s t

Sponsor

Sponsor
 

Re: Security at Kurdistan's Erbil airport: A Dutch hound’s t

PostAuthor: Anthea » Sun Jul 21, 2013 6:14 pm

Piling wrote:Dutch and Belgian shepherds are often chosen for security and drug detection because these breeds have the best noses among all dogs and they are also good for defense and attack : they are not pet.

German shepherds are very good for safety and rescue and some military tasks because they are very very clever and less brutal than Dutch dogs (better for rescuing victims). They are also used for blind people as Labrador because they are gentle with humans and patient with young kids.

These morons don't realize that each breed have their special ability and dogs are chosen from all the world for their special talent concerning a special job not because of their origins.

Kurds use Kurdish dogs to watch goods and cattle and fighting wolves and bears and other beasts. They are not so good for jobs in cities (imagine a dog big as a little donkey in airport ?) but Kurds could start to promote their own dogs among international shepherds competition.

Now Ocalan has decided Kurds should remain under Turkish control - the dogs you mention are called TURKISH KANGAL in fact everything that was once Kurdish is now Turkish including the TURKISH Van :shock:

Image

Image
Good Thoughts Good Words Good Deeds
User avatar
Anthea
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator
 
Posts: 23342
Images: 573
Joined: Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:13 pm
Location: Sitting in front of computer
Highscores: 3
Arcade winning challenges: 6
Has thanked: 6017 times
Been thanked: 726 times
Nationality: Kurd by heart

Re: Security at Kurdistan's Erbil airport: A Dutch hound’s t

PostAuthor: Feyli_kord » Sun Jul 21, 2013 6:15 pm

Piling wrote:Funny because most of airports, train stations and other public places used them. Too bad that the world did not ask your competent and relevant expertise concerning the topic. They are used to detect drugs, also.

Try to sniff yourself a bag and just claim you are better than a dog to smell stuff, if you want to make laugh all an airport :lol:

Recently a polymer has been invented to replace dogs for detection of explosives. It might happen but as that polymer is a Western arrogant capitalists invention, I suppose you would complain if Kurds use Western chemical substance : another plot against Middle East. How people we are ! =))


I'm not against technology per say, I'm against westerners benefiting of kurdistan and the middle-east, when for the past 100 years they have done nothing but destroy the region. And to me, when kurds rely on westerners to do everything for them, instead of them not procuring it themselves. They lose out on their independence. Meanwhile westerners fill their pockets and laugh at the barbaric and backward kurds. It's like when westerners supported saddam, who inflamed divisions and created strong hatred against kurds by arabs, and strong hatred for arabs by kurds. And now the west is back, playing each side against one another, meanwhile they fill pockets. Kurd versus Iraqi, iraqi versus kurd, iranian versus kurd, until the region itself turns into hell on earth.
Last edited by Feyli_kord on Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:26 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Feyli_kord
Ashna
Ashna
 
Posts: 425
Joined: Thu Dec 20, 2007 1:47 pm
Highscores: 0
Arcade winning challenges: 0
Has thanked: 15 times
Been thanked: 87 times

Re: Security at Kurdistan's Erbil airport: A Dutch hound’s t

PostAuthor: jjmuneer » Sun Jul 21, 2013 6:17 pm

Piling wrote:Funny because most of airports, train stations and other public places used them. Too bad that the world did not ask your competent and relevant expertise concerning the topic. They are used to detect drugs, also.

Try to sniff yourself a bag and just claim you are better than a dog to smell stuff, if you want to make laugh all an airport :lol:

Recently a polymer has been invented to replace dogs for detection of explosives. It might happen but as that polymer is a Western arrogant capitalists invention, I suppose you would complain if Kurds use Western chemical substance : another plot against Middle East. How people we are ! =))

How can an old lady like you, insult Kurds on this board with cheap curse words?
You know no one is laughing at your jokes, except yourself. I suggest you grow up for your age.

By the wya Kurds don't want you as their friends/
Mêdî û Pahlî
User avatar
jjmuneer
Shaswar
Shaswar
 
Posts: 3390
Joined: Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:59 am
Location: Rojhelat Kurdistan
Highscores: 0
Arcade winning challenges: 0
Has thanked: 2572 times
Been thanked: 1013 times
Nationality: Kurd

Re: Security at Kurdistan's Erbil airport: A Dutch hound’s t

PostAuthor: Piling » Sun Jul 21, 2013 6:20 pm

I'm against westerners benefiting of kurdistan and the middle-east, when for the past 100 years they have done nothing but destroyed the region.


Well for the past 100 years the region has been destroyed also by Arabs, Persians and Turks. So you should boycott them also and ask to Kurds to live like Amazonian Indians in their isolated country.

And you should also ban Jash tribes from Kurdistan… and at the end just allow to yourself to stay in the country : Kurdistan would be fine for you, only as a lonely island in which you could play to Robinson.
User avatar
Piling
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator
 
Posts: 8375
Images: 80
Joined: Sat Apr 09, 2005 11:57 am
Location: France
Highscores: 2
Arcade winning challenges: 3
Has thanked: 280 times
Been thanked: 3047 times
Nationality: European

Re: Security at Kurdistan's Erbil airport: A Dutch hound’s t

PostAuthor: Feyli_kord » Sun Jul 21, 2013 6:24 pm

Piling wrote:
I'm against westerners benefiting of kurdistan and the middle-east, when for the past 100 years they have done nothing but destroyed the region.


Well for the past 100 years the region has been destroyed also by Arabs, Persians and Turks. So you should boycott them also and ask to Kurds to live like Amazonian Indians in their isolated country.

And you should also ban Jash tribes from Kurdistan… and at the end just allow to yourself to stay in the country : Kurdistan would be fine for you, only as a lonely island in which you could play to Robinson.


It doesn't make sense to attack arabs and persians and turks, because they're our neighbours and genetically they're also very closely related to kurds, especially iranic peoples who come from similar stock as kurds. We can gain independence without creating decisive wars with turkey, iran or iraq. Kurdish struggle is against the Turkish, Iraqi, and Iranian state and their anti-kurd independence nationalist supporters, not against the turkish, iraqi and iranian peoples.

It makes sense to expel european interlopers and other foreign powers. That's what you don't realize, we don't want you there. Simple as that. No reasonable middle-eastern, regardless of ethnicity, religion, wants westerners to be involved in their affairs. Just as no european wants middle-easterners involved in their affairs and who did everything in their power to expel ottoman empire from europe. We don't exist to be your states satelites and third world slave nations, giving up our resources and lives to western usurpers, who only create problems. Your companies and your governments don't belong in our region, we want you gone.

Feyli_kord
Ashna
Ashna
 
Posts: 425
Joined: Thu Dec 20, 2007 1:47 pm
Highscores: 0
Arcade winning challenges: 0
Has thanked: 15 times
Been thanked: 87 times

Re: Security at Kurdistan's Erbil airport: A Dutch hound’s t

PostAuthor: Anthea » Sun Jul 21, 2013 6:31 pm

Feyli_kord wrote:It doesn't make sense to attack arabs and persians and turks, because they're our neighbours and genetically they're also very closely related to kurds. We can gain independence without creating decisive wars with turkey, iran or iraq. While it makes sense to expel european interlopers and other foreign powers. That's what you don't realize, we don't want you there. simple as that. No reasonable middle-eastern, regardless of ethnicity, religion, wants westerners to be involved in their affairs. Just as no european wants middle-easterners involved in their affairs. We don't exist to be your states satelites and third world slaves.

You are going to far - it is time for you to stop this rubbish X(

None of you complained about western interlopers when other countries rescued you from Saddam - remember that your dear TURKISH neighbours were killing Kurds at the border when they tried to escape from Saddam - only a Turk would support Turkey as much as you do X(
Good Thoughts Good Words Good Deeds
User avatar
Anthea
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator
 
Posts: 23342
Images: 573
Joined: Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:13 pm
Location: Sitting in front of computer
Highscores: 3
Arcade winning challenges: 6
Has thanked: 6017 times
Been thanked: 726 times
Nationality: Kurd by heart

Re: Security at Kurdistan's Erbil airport: A Dutch hound’s t

PostAuthor: Feyli_kord » Sun Jul 21, 2013 6:34 pm

Anthea wrote:None of you complained about western interlopers when other countries rescued you from Saddam - remember that your dear TURKISH neighbours were killing Kurds at the border when they tried to escape from Saddam - only a Turk would support Turkey as much as you do X(


Rescued by who? Americans who put saddam in power in the first place? Rescued from turkish fascist state supported by Nato, america and france? =)) =)) Kemal ata turk is hailed as a hero by westerners. French people love secular turkey, french people loved saddam, ask them what they think of kemal ata turk and saddam. Westerners loved saddam, until he attacked kuwait. They protected him like he was their best friend, until he broke the rules, even though france continued to support and protect him and arm the baath army. USA protected saddam, and hid turkish states human rights violations against kurds deliberately from the press. What nonsense are you talking? You say that turkish state and saddam commited crimes and not western countries, why did you support them then?

Now you suddenly become best friends with kurds when saddam is dead, just because kurds control the oil in arbil and baathists are gone?

You rescued kurds to punish saddam for his transagressions against your friends in the gulf region. That is the only reason why you "rescued" kurds. You don't give a rats about us kurds, and betrayed kurds and shiahs numerous times.

West will always be unwelcome in kurdistan and middle-east. Talabani and barzani ass-kiss you to protect them, because they think it's the only way they can get protection. So aslong as the west is in the middle-east, there will never be any peace there, and there will never be a kurdistan. Don't think kurds have forgotten your support for saddam and the turkish state. Alot of poor, stupid kurds love america, because they think they have saved them, and kurdish politicians ass kiss westerners so that they can protect kurdistan. They don't recall when saddam was allowed to kill abdel karim qassim and baath party cease power in iraq, because they feared iraq would turn pro-soviet.
Last edited by Feyli_kord on Sun Jul 21, 2013 7:17 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Feyli_kord
Ashna
Ashna
 
Posts: 425
Joined: Thu Dec 20, 2007 1:47 pm
Highscores: 0
Arcade winning challenges: 0
Has thanked: 15 times
Been thanked: 87 times

Re: Security at Kurdistan's Erbil airport: A Dutch hound’s t

PostAuthor: jjmuneer » Sun Jul 21, 2013 6:41 pm

IS ANY TOPIC ON THIS SITE WHERE YOU DIDNT BRING UP OCALAN TO? You did in a music section, you did in a topic about security dogs on the airport - did you on the section about food as well?
Mêdî û Pahlî
User avatar
jjmuneer
Shaswar
Shaswar
 
Posts: 3390
Joined: Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:59 am
Location: Rojhelat Kurdistan
Highscores: 0
Arcade winning challenges: 0
Has thanked: 2572 times
Been thanked: 1013 times
Nationality: Kurd

Re: Security at Kurdistan's Erbil airport: A Dutch hound’s t

PostAuthor: jjmuneer » Sun Jul 21, 2013 6:43 pm

Give me your full name Anthhea if you are friend of the Kurds, because no Kurd knows you.
Mêdî û Pahlî
User avatar
jjmuneer
Shaswar
Shaswar
 
Posts: 3390
Joined: Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:59 am
Location: Rojhelat Kurdistan
Highscores: 0
Arcade winning challenges: 0
Has thanked: 2572 times
Been thanked: 1013 times
Nationality: Kurd

Re: Security at Kurdistan's Erbil airport: A Dutch hound’s t

PostAuthor: Piling » Sun Jul 21, 2013 6:48 pm

That's what you don't realize, we don't want you there. Simple as that.


YOU are not Kurds and Kurdistan. And if you believe that, you know NOTHING about your own people and never go to Kurdistan and talk wit people there. Or perhaps they don't want you. Simple as that.

@jjmuneer

What is you real name and address ?
User avatar
Piling
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator
 
Posts: 8375
Images: 80
Joined: Sat Apr 09, 2005 11:57 am
Location: France
Highscores: 2
Arcade winning challenges: 3
Has thanked: 280 times
Been thanked: 3047 times
Nationality: European

Re: Security at Kurdistan's Erbil airport: A Dutch hound’s t

PostAuthor: Feyli_kord » Sun Jul 21, 2013 6:58 pm

Piling wrote:
That's what you don't realize, we don't want you there. Simple as that.


YOU are not Kurds and Kurdistan. And if you believe that, you know NOTHING about your own people and never go to Kurdistan and talk wit people there. Or perhaps they don't want you. Simple as that.


I know what kurds are, i know what they think, i mean heck i'm a kurd who lives in the kurdish community. I have many friends, both kurdish and from different ethnicities in the middle-east. We all agree that western involvement in the middle-east is a problem. Even the most nationalist kurds, they know that saddam was the best friend of the west until the kuwait war.

The reality is that most kurds think westerners are racist, who dislike us and treat people from the middle-east and kurds like inferiors in their countries. Meanwhile western governments and companies benefit of miserable political conditions in the middle-east and exploit kurdistan and what else. Hence why alot of young kurds with university degrees move to middle-east or erbil work and start companies. Many kurdish families have left for kurdistan already, because they can't find good jobs in europe, mostly because lack of job opportunities and also because white christian europeans discriminate against muslims and people with african/middle-eastern names.

Even kurds in kurdistan who don't have any significant experience with the west and westerners. They know that west is only there because of oil. They know that the moment kurds lose control of oil and kurdistan stops being secure and west can't make money off them, all their western "friends" will leave them for dead. They know that America didn't remove saddam, just because of humanitarian reasons. Their temporary alliance with the USA is out of neccesity, not out of any love or gratitude towards the USA or the west. They're not stupid, and their memories aren't short, but at the moment, america is a neccesity for them to survive. Don't think there is any other reason for the west-friendliness of kurds.
Last edited by Feyli_kord on Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Feyli_kord
Ashna
Ashna
 
Posts: 425
Joined: Thu Dec 20, 2007 1:47 pm
Highscores: 0
Arcade winning challenges: 0
Has thanked: 15 times
Been thanked: 87 times

Re: Security at Kurdistan's Erbil airport: A Dutch hound’s t

PostAuthor: Anthea » Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:14 pm

Feyli_kord wrote:I know what kurds are, i know what they think, i mean heck i'm a kurd who lives in the kurdish community. I have many friends, both kurdish and from different ethnicities in the middle-east. We all agree that western involvement in the middle-east is a problem. Even the most nationalist kurds, they know that saddam was the best friend of the west until the kuwait war.

The reality is that most kurds think westerners are racist, who dislike us and treat people from the middle-east and kurds like inferiors in their countries. Meanwhile western governments and companies benefit of miserable political conditions in the middle-east and exploit kurdistan and what else. Hence why alot of young kurds with university degrees move to middle-east or erbil work and start companies. Many kurdish families have left for kurdistan already, because they can't find good jobs in europe, mostly because lack of job opportunities and also because white christian europeans discriminate against muslims and people with african/middle-eastern names.

Even kurds in kurdistan who don't have any long experience with the west and westerners. They know that west is only there because of oil. They know that the moment kurds lose control of oil and kurdistan stops being secure and west can't make money off them, all their western "friends" will leave them for dead. They know that America didn't remove saddam, just because of humanitarian reasons. Even barzani and talabani knows this. Their temporary alliance with the USA is out of neccesity, not out of any love or gratitude towards the USA or the west. They're not stupid, and their memories aren't short, but at the moment, the america is a neccesity for them to survive.

SORRY to have to say this but: The way you keep attacking Piling and myself YOU are the person who is RACIST X(
Good Thoughts Good Words Good Deeds
User avatar
Anthea
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator
 
Posts: 23342
Images: 573
Joined: Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:13 pm
Location: Sitting in front of computer
Highscores: 3
Arcade winning challenges: 6
Has thanked: 6017 times
Been thanked: 726 times
Nationality: Kurd by heart

Re: Security at Kurdistan's Erbil airport: A Dutch hound’s t

PostAuthor: Feyli_kord » Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:18 pm

Anthea wrote:SORRY to have to say this but: The way you keep attacking Piling and myself YOU are the person who is RACIST X(


Nope, nothing i've said has been racist.

Even if was i racist, atleast my racism is justified because western involvement in middle-east has real consequences, it has killed lots of people, and many of them kurds. But it's not like when you talk about poor powerless caribbean blacks in england all the time, having one immigrant parent yourself. And I won't lie, my experiences in the west and western history in the middle-east has made me resentful of the majority of western states. Everything i've said however is true and justified. You'd be saying the same thing about kurds if roles were reversed, believe me on that. You can ask the irish, who were treated by england the way england treated kurdistan, and they're your neighbours, what they think of england and the UK.

Feyli_kord
Ashna
Ashna
 
Posts: 425
Joined: Thu Dec 20, 2007 1:47 pm
Highscores: 0
Arcade winning challenges: 0
Has thanked: 15 times
Been thanked: 87 times

Re: Security at Kurdistan's Erbil airport: A Dutch hound’s t

PostAuthor: Rando » Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:45 pm

APO have NOT said Kurds should remain under turkish control. He have taken the Kurdish struggle to the political arena.

The west saved us from Saddam? NO,i think Feyli_kord answered that in a great way. The west turned their back on Kurdistan when Anfal happened. SWEDEN was the only country in the west that really reacted to what was happening. France,Britan,USA etc just keept on sending him weapons,training his army (and some western,mostly french,pilots even flew some sorties for him durning Iran-Iraq war),giving him satelite pictures and intelligence not only of Iranian soldiers but also Kurdish Peshmerga. When the 1991 war broke out,there were still Iraqi pilots in France training on Mirage jets. Only when Saddam did go against western (Economical) interest did they start to use Kurds to show the world how evil saddam was. They didn`t do that because they felt bad for kurds,they did that for their own interest. When halabja happened nobody did anything.
After the 1991 war, Iraq got helicopters from the coalition forces that had attacked him earlier. Saddam used some of these helicopters to stop the revolts in Iraq in 1991.
The sanctions against Iraq killed 500 000 Children,and guess what the western politicans said? "We think the price is worth it". Again proving that western politicans don`t give a shit about 3rd world people.
When Saddam changed his trade currency from the Dollar, USA started to be agressive and eventually led a war against Iraq (same as Libya,whom changed to golden dinar). The war was not to help kurds or Iraqi people.
The coalition forces even used DU as tank ammo durning the wars,which are RADIOACTIVE. The number of deformed children have risen by 700-5000% (depending on area) in Southern and parts of central Iraq.
Let us also not forget who put us in this mess in the first place.
When injustice becomes law, rebellion becomes duty.
User avatar
Rando
Ashna
Ashna
 
Posts: 929
Images: 29
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:27 pm
Location: kurdistan
Highscores: 0
Arcade winning challenges: 0
Has thanked: 1246 times
Been thanked: 671 times
Nationality: Kurd

PreviousNext

Return to Kurdistan Debates, Articles and Analysis

Who is online

Registered users: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot]

cron
x

#{title}

#{text}