Navigator
Facebook
Search
Ads & Recent Photos
Recent Images
Random images
Welcome To Roj Bash Kurdistan 

What type of Kurdistan???

A place for discussion and exchanging ideas about Kurdistan issues here, also a place for sharing article & views and analysis about Kurdistan .

I want Kurdistan to be:

Poll ended at Tue Feb 12, 2008 3:09 pm

One FEDERAL state in Iraq, one in Turkey, one in Syria and one in Iran!
19%
One COUNTRY covering all areas where Kurds live today
38%
The Independent state that is drawn in the Treaty of Sèvres
No votes
I want Kurdistan to be ALL areas that were ORIGinally KURDISH!
38%
I don't want there to be anything called Kurdistan!!!
6%

Total votes : 16

PostAuthor: Emmunah » Thu May 19, 2005 6:23 pm

ps: NO one here is even cabable of thinking as illogically as *most* turks :lol: :lol:

But the old way of looking at "countries" is just that...old. Countries become less important as time goes on. They are necessary for now, but if a genius in Mongolia designs a new solar power panel, then he/she is going to be in competition with the best Germans. All that is required is infrastructure, education and internet access.
Never look down on somebody unless you are helping them up.

You grow up the day you have your first real laugh.... at yourself.
Emmunah
Shermin
Shermin

Highscores: 0
Arcade winning challenges: 0

Sponsor

Sponsor

PostAuthor: kassem » Thu May 19, 2005 6:28 pm

w
Last edited by kassem on Sat Jul 02, 2005 1:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.

kassem
Ashna
Ashna

PostAuthor: Emmunah » Thu May 19, 2005 6:33 pm

this is just the problem to overcome. If candidates are chosen only because of their location and not because of their vision and leadership, then they will not have to work for a vote, or do anything once they get elected. People have to be elected who will serve Kurds, and act in their best interests, and they have to be answerable to all Kurds, not just the ones that live in their town....that's for local municiple candidates, not national leaders....the person who gets elected LEADER should be the one with best ideas, and the best ability to get his ideas put into action.

Emmunah
Shermin
Shermin

PostAuthor: kassem » Thu May 19, 2005 6:36 pm

w

kassem
Ashna
Ashna

PostAuthor: Diri » Thu May 19, 2005 6:37 pm

KASSEM - First - I didn't write the last quote you did there - and well you said that
seems like YOU're the one thinking like a turk... "yeah these kurds they're so stupid we have to think for them because we know better what's good"

I am not reacting to the "seems like YOU're the one thinking like a turk" part... But the rest of it... I would NEVER say that... I mean ... NOBODY- Kurdish would say that... and therefore i find that insulting...

But anyway - I was thinking - hmm... I think people from Agri would vote for someone from East Kurdistan and someone from Qamishli would vote for Kdp and so on... but thats not important - My point was that when kurds vote- much will depend on THE PERSON THAT STANDS CANDIDATE... If the Person is reliable the he will be voted for in large numbers... it doesn't depend on WHERE in Kurdistan you are from.... :D
Diri
Shaswar
Shaswar

Nationality: Kurd

PostAuthor: kassem » Thu May 19, 2005 6:51 pm

w

kassem
Ashna
Ashna

PostAuthor: kassem » Thu May 19, 2005 6:53 pm

w

kassem
Ashna
Ashna

PostAuthor: Diri » Thu May 19, 2005 6:56 pm

Hey - I am a tribes person myself... :P don't be mean... they did the right thing... if they hadn't won then who should have??? DEHAP??? or HADEP or whatever they call themselves these days... hmmm... No I am more for the way Barzani Nemird reigns... He is an ancient Kurd in his souls... he wants to have Kurdishness before anything else...

Hey In the CONFEDERALISM - APO wants the Tribes to take part as leaders... this is very different from his earlier thinkin -when he was Communist...
Diri
Shaswar
Shaswar

PostAuthor: kassem » Thu May 19, 2005 6:59 pm

w
Last edited by kassem on Sat Jul 02, 2005 1:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.

kassem
Ashna
Ashna

PostAuthor: Diri » Thu May 19, 2005 7:04 pm

I read it on the http://www.kurdishmedia.com site... they said that APO wanted the tribal leaders to be in charge of their own lands, but that there should be a law which is above these leaders and the rest of the people -- I mean - YOU CAN*T deny it - Kurdistan has been a Tribal Society for more than we can record... There has always been the upper class and lower class in Kurdistan... JUST LIKE IN ANY OTHER COUNTRIES:.. but this will change when people become modern...

By the way - I was JUSt joking about the akp... I hate them... :lol:
Diri
Shaswar
Shaswar

PostAuthor: Emmunah » Thu May 19, 2005 7:04 pm

kassem wrote:
but if a genius in Mongolia designs a new solar power panel, then he/she is going to be in competition with the best Germans.

mongolian government won't have enough money to give him for it, he'll sell it to the americans and go work there... if he hasn't already because frankly all the scientists go to us or eu mongolia mmm scientific universities...

that's what'll happen unless he's REALLY mongolia patriotic and gives it to his government...

Kassem...I swear to you that this is not true anymore. It's very interesting,, and very scary....I go to a very international school and these people are not "patriots" they are just aware that they can go home and do everything they need to do from there, and they do not have to leave their family, culture, or anything like that. Mongolia is a stretch, but it won't be in 10 years. The person paying him will not be anyone in Mongolia, but probably some Chinese or Russian company. I already have clothes made in "inner mongolia"....it's very strange...it's moving very fast.

I just asked this guy who graduated from his Master's in information technology and is going back to China to start his career whether he would hire me! In 10 years, there will be nothing to prevent a Mongolian or a Canadian or a Brazilean from competing for the same job, because all of the work can be separated, and moved over the internet, then each does the work on the project that they do best, and someone else will put it all back together for the market in some other location.

I know Americans who are going to go start their careers in India and China too. Believe me, we are in the process of a world revolution.

Emmunah
Shermin
Shermin

PostAuthor: kassem » Thu May 19, 2005 7:09 pm

w
Last edited by kassem on Sat Jul 02, 2005 1:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.

kassem
Ashna
Ashna

PostAuthor: Emmunah » Thu May 19, 2005 7:15 pm

Kassem: You want to know what I have spent the past two years studying? In a Master's degree program? Then go buy Thomas Friedman's book "The Earth is Flat"...he even talks about the Marxists views and how this is all playing out. He modernizes it, and gives it a lot of respect. This book took me 15 hours to listen to, but it's more up to date than what they teach at Harvard or Oxford...it's really easy to read and listen to as well. If you can get it, then you may not know how to do what an MBA "does" as in the mechanics...but you will have the understanding and knowledge of an MBA. I think it's probably the most importan book written describing what is going on in the world right now.

Emmunah
Shermin
Shermin

PostAuthor: kassem » Thu May 19, 2005 7:18 pm

w
Last edited by kassem on Sat Jul 02, 2005 1:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.

kassem
Ashna
Ashna

PostAuthor: Diri » Thu May 19, 2005 7:18 pm

Lets take a RICH country as the one I am licing in KASSEM - Norway... This country has been chosen the richest in the world and best place to live in by the UN - Okey so how far until Kurdistan reaches Norwegian standards - ummmm... I would say about 250 years... IF KURDISTAN is independent by 2050--- So that is how much "back in time " Kurdistan is... But WE LOVE IT ANYWAY!

:lol:

:shock:

:twisted:

:wink:
Yes we do!
Diri
Shaswar
Shaswar

PreviousNext