Navigator
Facebook
Search
Ads & Recent Photos
Recent Images
Random images
Welcome To Roj Bash Kurdistan 

Kurds undermining Assyrian National Interests in Iraq

A place for discussion and exchanging ideas about Kurdistan issues here, also a place for sharing article & views and analysis about Kurdistan .

Re: Kurds undermining Assyrian National Interests in Iraq

PostAuthor: Diri » Mon Apr 21, 2008 7:16 pm

Rumtaya wrote:
Assyrians in Badînan are like Turks in Bulgaria... They have their cultural rights - but they can not try to make Bulgarian land part of Turkey... Same with Assyrians: keep your focus on Nineveh and you may actually GET something... If you keep focusing on land which you will never get, then you may end up getting nothing at all...

What are Kurds in Arbil then?.... :roll:

Assyrians of Nohadra hold ownership over many villages and lands, so no we are not guests there! You know its funny, you say keep your focous on Nineveh, actually the KRG is having a focus on that too...huh what should we do?

OBVIOUSLY, you have NO idea what the situation of the Turks in Bulgaria is...

Let me tell you:

Turkey wants Turks in Bulgaria to join Turkey OR form their own country... Of course the first option is prefered...

BUT Bulgaria is Bulgaria... And the Bulgars are in controll there...

The Turks who live in Bulgaria will just have to accept that Bulgaria is Bulgaria...

Assyrians just have to accept that Badînan is Kurdistan...
Diri
Shaswar
Shaswar

Highscores: 0
Arcade winning challenges: 0
Nationality: Kurd

Sponsor

Sponsor

PostAuthor: Rumtaya » Mon Apr 21, 2008 7:58 pm

OBVIOUSLY, you have NO idea what the situation of the Turks in Bulgaria is...

Let me tell you:

Turkey wants Turks in Bulgaria to join Turkey OR form their own country... Of course the first option is prefered...

BUT Bulgaria is Bulgaria... And the Bulgars are in controll there...

The Turks who live in Bulgaria will just have to accept that Bulgaria is Bulgaria...

Assyrians just have to accept that Badînan is Kurdistan...

You talk about Thracia ainit you?...thats somethingelse

Assyrians of Nohadra OWN ALOT OF VILLAGES, noone is saying it should be striped of from KRG rule, however the vilalges should be givin BACK...Thats just what I am talkin about...reclaim lost proberty , the rest what will happen with Nohadra or not...is somethingelse.

Rumtaya
Ashna
Ashna

PostAuthor: Piling » Mon Apr 21, 2008 8:06 pm

Those Christians to which you refer, were and are the most patriotic Assyrians on EARTH. Assyrians of Baghdad, mosul and Basra, where before the al anfalg campaing Assyrians of Ninawa, Arbil and Nohadra.

What were their acts of resistance and why Saddam let them alive then, while he slaughtered in SOuth SHiites and Kurds fayli ?

peace
- jobs
- rights (as indiginous people)
- reclaim lost or occupied villages
- suppourt the federalism
- suppourt the ongoing democritzation process

WHERE ? In which area ? within Kurdistan Region or outside ? Because it is not the same claims adressed to the same parliament.

Oh, so you think we should kiss the feets of KRG? Huh guess what this is a process of rebuilding a state, its nothing special its just NORMAL.

No it is not normal. Kurds are not obliged to pay for Iraqi citizens who deprised them and never supported nor helped them during Anfal, while in the same time there is a centeal government. It is normal when they support Christians which are originaries from Kurdistan but for others it is pure charity.

Not everyone is beeing accepted withi the KRG, many Assyrians have been refused suppourt probably because they refused to be KDP members. Oh btw. whoever wants to go study within the KDP controlled areas, must become an KDP member, is that also a process of democraty

Well if they rather to study with Al Qaeda or As Sadr why did they come ?

KDP is not a model of democracy but I would like to see Assyrian parties in the same situation. Democratic culture is not much spred in the area... And sure KRG has many for improving itself, but let's rule Niniveh and we'll see how Assyrians behave with their Yezidi minorities... Recently, some Assyrians refused to set in a village because they were also Yezidi (these "devil-worshippers"). Nice ? For the moment Christians are favorized among all refugees, but that' is right that some Kurds begin to be tired of these eternal victimes who hate their helpers..
Piling
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator

Highscores: 2
Arcade winning challenges: 3
Nationality: European

PostAuthor: Rumtaya » Mon Apr 21, 2008 8:14 pm

enjoy this short clip which was record in the nohadra prvoince in the area of nahla....pure assyrian area (tyare tribesmen...just like me)

What were their acts of resistance and why Saddam let them alive then, while he slaughtered in SOuth SHiites and Kurds fayli ?

What? You want to say that Saddam did not touch any Assyrian? .... do you belive that there is a st. nicolous?

WHERE ? In which area ? within Kurdistan Region or outside ? Because it is not the same claims adressed to the same parliament.

That was some aside notice by me, but you probably look for what the ADM has asked the goverment. They asked to form and administrative Unit within the Nienveh Plains.

Well if they rather to study with Al Qaeda or As Sadr why did they come ?

KDP is not a model of democracy but I would like to see Assyrian parties in the same situation. Democratic culture is not much spred in the area... And sure KRG has many for improving itself, but let's rule Niniveh and we'll see how Assyrians behave with their Yezidi minorities... Recently, some Assyrians refused to set in a village because they were also Yezidi (these "devil-worshippers"). Nice ? For the moment Christians are favorized among all refugees, but that' is right that some Kurds begin to be tired of these eternal victimes who hate their helpers..

Yes lets say, how Assyrians will handle the things. And for the thing with KDP...just belive your own words....

Rumtaya
Ashna
Ashna

PostAuthor: Piling » Tue Apr 22, 2008 9:40 am

That was some aside notice by me, but you probably look for what the ADM has asked the goverment. They asked to form and administrative Unit within the Nienveh Plains.

Iraqi Governement ?

By the way, nice video, but it makes me laugh by watching these people. Without sounds, and except that girls have no destmal, they seem so similar to Kurds... In the room where boys play, the guy with percussion has a so "barzani" face... :D Perhaps you are ennemies, but cousin ennemies, he he...
Piling
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator

PostAuthor: Rumtaya » Tue Apr 22, 2008 1:10 pm

Iraqi Governement ?

Request towards the Iraqi Goverment yes.
There is another request done by Sarkis Aghajan and his followers (KDP motives), to include the Nineveh Plains within the KRG and give the Assyrians their autonomy, but hey what is the propouse of this step? I mean why doesnt the KDP give the Assyrians in the Nohadra Governarate a autonomy?...

However, if the KDP was trustable Assyrians (ADM) would have since longer time undertake the request to include the Nineveh Plains within the KRG, because it would be much easier to controll the Assyrian areas since Nohadra is already a part of KRG, and as it seems the KRG plans to expand it areas till the city of Assur, leaving only out the southern part of the Ninawa Province.

By the way, nice video, but it makes me laugh by watching these people. Without sounds, and except that girls have no destmal, they seem so similar to Kurds... In the room where boys play, the guy with percussion has a so "barzani" face... :D Perhaps you are ennemies, but cousin ennemies, he he...

Yeah its seems to be a very nice place and actually its only inhabited by Assyrians (I hope the KDP wont try dirty things, as they did with other Assyrian villages to settle in nonAssyrians without asking the landowners.)

And yes Assyrians and Kurds look pretty same and if you undertake any research in the gens youll probably find a very close genetic pool. The Barzani is told to be of assyrian orginsin just as the family tribe of diris mother (but I am not so sure about the barzanis...however we have assyrians with the aftername Barzan...which is the village name of the barzanis).

Arent brothers always kinda enemies?... Its really sad, but that will probably stay for a longer time, till bouth sides try to seek a comprmise of land and revenue share which would please Kurds and Assyrians.

Rumtaya
Ashna
Ashna

Kurds Provide Safe Haven for Christians

PostAuthor: Sirwan » Thu Apr 24, 2008 1:44 pm

Kurds Provide Safe Haven for Christians

http://frontpagemagazine.com/Articles/R ... 4C11850D16

Sirwan
Shermin
Shermin

PostAuthor: Piling » Thu Apr 24, 2008 4:37 pm

You can add all facts and original reports from people in KRG. According to Assyrians in diaspora, all Kurds are bad. Assyrians seem to rather their Arab brothers... :lol:

By the way, if ADM ask a Niniveh region from Iraq (but I doubt Iraq will accept willingly when we see the agitation against Kurdish federalism laws in Baghdad), I wonder how they could defend the place. If they trust Iraqi army for that... it is like inviting As Sadr in the place... If Assyrians want to make their own militia, they need a serious training, for there is a culture of fighting and and a using resistance in Kurdistan, but these urban refugees from Mosul, Baghdad, Bassorah, will learn how war is a serious trouble...
Piling
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator

PostAuthor: Piling » Fri Apr 25, 2008 6:04 am

While Kurdish fighters were hiding in caves in the days and killing Iraqi solders at night Assyrians were fighting the Iraq-Iran War and dying for Iraq. I hope that Iraqi Arabs will not forget that!

So they fought for Saddam Hussein to agress Iran and Kurds with chemical weapons ? Well if you love Baath at this point, of course Kurds should fight you. And Shiites also I guess. Moreover you show me the proof : While Chaldeans in Kurdistan were fighting with Peshmerags, you were Saddam's puppets...
Piling
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator

PostAuthor: zurderer » Fri Apr 25, 2008 6:50 am

dying for iraq and dying for saddam is two different thing and I am sure, You can aware this fact.

No need to demonize people.

zurderer
Ashna
Ashna

PostAuthor: Kurd_striker » Fri Apr 25, 2008 8:47 am

zurderer wrote:dying for iraq and dying for saddam is two different thing and I am sure, You can aware this fact.

No need to demonize people.

So you really think that Iraqs war against Iran was an 'Iraqi national struggle' ?? You don't think that Saddam started this war?
More than 1.000.000 people were killed in this war and what did Iraq get.........NOTHING!!!

Most of the vistims of this war were Kurds since Iraq and Iran border is 50% Kurdish land....

And Saddam did place Kurdish soldiers forced to be in the Iraqi army on the front to get killed first, and thousands who deserted were executed.

Look at the mercy of these guys here....no wonder they are never successful.
Kurd_striker
Shermin
Shermin

PostAuthor: Kurd_striker » Fri Apr 25, 2008 8:56 am

Ashurbanipal wrote:Stop calling us Christians we are "ChaldoAssyrians", we don't call you Sinni Do we?
While Kurdish fighters were hiding in caves in the days and killing Iraqi solders at night Assyrians were fighting the Iraq-Iran War and dying for Iraq. I hope that Iraqi Arabs will not forget that!

This sentence is a proof for those who think that Assyrians are the victims, and not the ones who have a lot of Kurdish blood on their hands.
Kurdish fighters in caves.....hehehe.... well those Kurdish fighters did f*ck u and ur saddam up big time, and guess what....thanks to them we are the most successful power in Iraq and will STAY like that.....not like others who were hiding in saddams rear end and when he's gone play the innocent card.

I think we will be fine if you just stop killing us and let us take a breath in peace once in our "bloody history" living on your side. I can't open a book without reading Kurds killing Assyrians.

I cannot open a book without reading how Assyrian militias burned down Kurdish villages in the early 20th century.
The very fascist ideology that Kurds in Iraq have suffered was born from Assyrian hatred towards Kurds.
Kurd_striker
Shermin
Shermin

PostAuthor: kardox » Fri Apr 25, 2008 9:23 am

don't waste time guys, It is an anti-Kurdish ANIA release.

Thx

Kardox
Ham chinaar, ham chighaal, ham zinaar
chee buu Rustamee kurree Zaal

Amr kir seesit u shesht saal
Amr kir seesit u shesht saa

Heezh bichuuka, t'ifaal,
Daayee himbees kir, bira maal
kardox
Ashna
Ashna

PostAuthor: talsor » Fri Apr 25, 2008 5:15 pm

Londoner wrote:
talsor wrote:Assyrian constitute some 3 to 5 percent of the Iraqi population and they are decreasing on daily basis . So I do not get why all this fuzzz about an autonomous region for Assyrian . realisticaly speaking it will never happen .

Let me to leave idealism and speak in the practical interests of Kurds. Christians (Assyrians, Chaldians, Armenians....etc) have a strong voice abroad especially in America. If an autonomous region established for them within or beside Kurdistan they will have to support the security of Kurds as much as they support the security of the christian Region. Becuase any threat against Kurds means the same against them and visa versa. So it is in the interests of Kurds to help such region, as Christian Sanctuary, established inside or beside Kurdistan.

I have lots of respect for you Kak londoner , but you are approaching the Kurdish Issue like a Theif trying to steal a sandwich and does not mind sharing with anyone as long as they do not speak against him .

Havali hija o barkafti
We are a nation of 40 million people , with history that goes thousands of years , The last thing I would do , is expect any kind of support for Assyrian . It is a very twisted way in dealing with the Kurdish Issue , and you should be Ashame .
Assyrian can have whatever they want to , as long as it is not in the Land of Kurd

le gal rezim bu to
talsor
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator

PostAuthor: zurderer » Fri Apr 25, 2008 5:23 pm

So you really think that Iraqs war against Iran was an 'Iraqi national struggle' ?? You don't think that Saddam started this war?
More than 1.000.000 people were killed in this war and what did Iraq get.........NOTHING!!!

Unrelated. After begining of war, fighting against iran is absolutely becomed national struggle or people should only stop to defend their country and lost war?

It is stupid to call every soldiers at this war as puppet of saddam.

zurderer
Ashna
Ashna

PreviousNext

Return to Kurdistan Debates, Articles and Analysis