Navigator
Facebook
Search
Ads & Recent Photos
Recent Images
Random images
Welcome To Roj Bash Kurdistan 

Assyrian militias responsible for killing thousands of Kurds

A place for discussion and exchanging ideas about Kurdistan issues here, also a place for sharing article & views and analysis about Kurdistan .

Re: Assyrian militias responsible for killing thousands of Kurds

PostAuthor: Piling » Sat May 10, 2008 2:09 pm

I wonder how Armenia would have documents about a genocide hapened in Ottoman State.

Moreover, as Zurderer seems interested on Sheikh ul Islam I am going to give him more informations. His name was Musa Kiazim Efendi. As many other criminals he was condemned by in 1919 in July 5th to 15 years of prison. Because at this time, the remains of the Ottomans who succeeded to Young Turks considered them as criminals and judged them in 1919, while most of them had fled in Germany. All the trial of Young Turks has been published in the Official Journal of Ottoman Empire in 1919, you can find them easily.

Moeove his calling to Jihad and all the "fetva" were published in the Ottoman newspaper "La Turquie", November 15th 1914. It has been also published in " Revue du Monde musulman. Welt des Islams" - 15 mars 1915 Koloniale Rundschau - 1914.
Piling
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator

Highscores: 2
Arcade winning challenges: 3
Nationality: European

Sponsor

Sponsor

PostAuthor: zurderer » Mon May 12, 2008 11:52 am

do you still trying to distord meaning of cihad? I refuse to discuss someone who continue to make same mistake with knowing its wrong.

zurderer
Ashna
Ashna

Highscores: 0
Arcade winning challenges: 0

PostAuthor: Piling » Tue May 13, 2008 6:02 am

Have you got a problem with historical documents ? With your own history ? then you are a Turk, sure. :)

Moreover, the sheikh ul islam and Young Turks distorted the meaning of Jihad, not me.
Piling
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator

Highscores: 2
Arcade winning challenges: 3
Nationality: European

PostAuthor: zurderer » Thu May 15, 2008 12:30 pm

you are trying to distord meaning of cihad as armenian genocide.

Armenian genocide and cihad has no relation with each other. Stop to waste my time. If you show me document, I will accept but I will not accept your games with words.

zurderer
Ashna
Ashna

PostAuthor: kardox » Thu May 22, 2008 1:59 am

These aggressive Falas all need chill pills. :lol: :lol: :lol: If we killed so many of you how come your not dead? You know what? If you got Balls do what Kurds did, they armed themselves and start rebelling against their persecutors, you see us as your main enemy, although u have been giving so many rights in SOUTH KURDISTAN. Arm your self and fight us or get elected and fight for your right.

Ashurbanipal wrote:
Sirwan wrote:
Ashurbanipal wrote:Your Kurdish Crimes are all documented, FIRST Apologias for this :

Bro. Martin with a Kurdish chief
This is their regular costume and they are always armed and are a very fighting people they live in the mountains these are the people who KILLED Thousands of Christians during the world war. They herded nothing of Christ. But they are having to hear…

Interesting.
Actually if Kurds get united they can even kill millions of their enemies.
alas.. that Kurds have been cursed by prophet of islam (traditions hold) to be never united, for if it happens they will be masters of the world.

It is Fact don’t be surprised, so please stop saying bull*hit things like “Assyrian killed Kurds” Kurds historically have been known as; thugs, thieves, and criminals thats not me saying it is historic and documented fact from Various sources.
Ham chinaar, ham chighaal, ham zinaar
chee buu Rustamee kurree Zaal

Amr kir seesit u shesht saal
Amr kir seesit u shesht saa

Heezh bichuuka, t'ifaal,
Daayee himbees kir, bira maal
kardox
Ashna
Ashna

Nationality: Kurd