Navigator
Facebook
Search
Ads & Recent Photos
Recent Images
Random images
Welcome To Roj Bash Kurdistan 

Neanderthal Turks hurt Kurds in Canada

A place for discussion and exchanging ideas about Kurdistan issues here, also a place for sharing article & views and analysis about Kurdistan .

Re: Neanderthal Turks hurt Kurds in Canada

PostAuthor: zurderer » Fri May 30, 2008 9:10 am

You can not blame Kurds for what they do. You have deprived from all their rights, they feel hoppless, have no future and they can not reason with you. That is way they use your language, violance, which is the only thing you understand.

Realy, so ordinary kurds have right to turn animal and burn others cars and beat doctors and teachers. That is realy funny. You are insulting kurds. I am sure, a doctor does not need violence.

So why dont ordinary turks have not right to attack kurds? Their children were killed by PKK, Their cities are bombed by pkk. Their economic are harmed by pkk. So maybe turks have right to use violence too.

I have great respect for good ordinary decent Turks, they are noble and honourqble. But Turkish Rulling Class, especially millitary, doesn't have the right for life. They are responsible for making Turks and Kurds as nothing more than cheap labour. They are an obstacle to progress and development. The sooner Kurds and Turks get rid of them is the better.

You are lying. You have no respect for ordinary turks.

zurderer
Ashna
Ashna

Highscores: 0
Arcade winning challenges: 0

Sponsor

Sponsor

PostAuthor: Sirwan » Fri May 30, 2008 12:13 pm

The fact is that both turkeys and Kurds have a legitimate right to attack eachother. A civil war in asia minor is perfect and would be nice.

Sirwan
Shermin
Shermin

Nationality: Kurd

PostAuthor: Londoner » Fri May 30, 2008 3:05 pm

Realy, so ordinary kurds have right to turn animal and burn others cars and beat doctors and teachers. That is realy funny. You are insulting kurds. I am sure, a doctor does not need violence.

It was not Kurds doing it, it was Nazi Turk agents doing it.
So why dont ordinary turks have not right to attack kurds? Their children were killed by PKK, Their cities are bombed by pkk. Their economic are harmed by pkk. So maybe turks have right to use violence too.

Their children were killed by PKK??? tough luck!!! who gave the right to their children to come to Kurdistan to kill, to burn and make Kurds homeless. When we Kurds take over Turkey and deprive Turkish people from their rights, I will join join them to fight Kurd occupiers.

You are lying. You have no respect for ordinary turks.

I don't need to prove it to you.
Londoner
Tuti
Tuti

PostAuthor: Vladimir » Fri May 30, 2008 8:59 pm

Only children of Kurdish village guards were killed by PKK. They targeted village guards and their families. And Turkish teachers. But not Turkish children - apart from soldiers. If this is legitimate.. don't ask me. All wars are the same - madness.
The suppression of ethnic cultures and minority religious groups in attempting to forge a modern nation were not unique to Turkey but occurred in very similar ways in its European neighbours - Bruinessen.

Vladimir
Shaswar
Shaswar

Nationality: Hispanic

PostAuthor: Londoner » Sat May 31, 2008 6:11 am

Vladimir wrote:Only children of Kurdish village guards were killed by PKK. They targeted village guards and their families. And Turkish teachers. But not Turkish children - apart from soldiers. If this is legitimate.. don't ask me. All wars are the same - madness.

PKK didn't kill any children, Turkish Secret Agents, disguised as PKK, doing it to cause bad publicity against PKK.
Londoner
Tuti
Tuti

PostAuthor: Vladimir » Sat May 31, 2008 11:03 am

They did. Tribal customs. So they killed the families of village guards. Not that Turkish side is any better. But I don't believe in the victim-oppressor paradigma nor good-evil.
The suppression of ethnic cultures and minority religious groups in attempting to forge a modern nation were not unique to Turkey but occurred in very similar ways in its European neighbours - Bruinessen.

Vladimir
Shaswar
Shaswar

PostAuthor: Londoner » Sat May 31, 2008 3:18 pm

Vladimir wrote:They did. Tribal customs. So they killed the families of village guards. Not that Turkish side is any better. But I don't believe in the victim-oppressor paradigma nor good-evil.

Thank you, you proved my point. PKK didn't do it, Turkish Agents, disguised as PKK, did it. You doesn't seem to have a clue about PKK. No one joined PKK for tribal reasons. All tribal mentals became village guards. PKK may targeted armed village guards but not their familiers and their childtren. If PKK were so low-moralled they couldn't have been able to survive upto today.
Londoner
Tuti
Tuti

PostAuthor: Londoner » Sun Jun 01, 2008 5:32 am

Londoner
Tuti
Tuti

PostAuthor: Vladimir » Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:45 am

I doubt you can read Dutch, but PKK DID THAT in the beginning of 1984. Most effective way to stop someone from being a village guard - is killing their families. Later they became less violent. You can read it here: http://www.let.uu.nl/~Martin.vanBruines ... Geweld.htm

PKK attacked
- Turkish targets like consulates/Turkish travel agencies
- Tourist
- Dissidents
- Pressured Kurds to give money
- Other Kurdish parties

Vladimir
Shaswar
Shaswar

PostAuthor: Kurd_striker » Wed Jun 04, 2008 8:49 am

Vladimir wrote:PKK attacked
- Turkish targets like consulates/Turkish travel agencies
- Tourist
- Dissidents
- Pressured Kurds to give money
- Other Kurdish parties

Only this?
That's insufficient

If the Turks are allowed hijack half of Europe with 6 Million Expatriates, dealing in drug, underground criminal activities, weapon smuggling and local harrassment of ANY EUROPEAN GROUP that does not agree with Turkish politics.

Then the PKK may bomb whole the shit out of Turkey.
Kurd_striker
Shermin
Shermin

PostAuthor: zurderer » Wed Jun 04, 2008 11:35 am

are you sure about their ethnics moron? or do you think everyone who came from turkey are turks?

Ah how funny you are.

zurderer
Ashna
Ashna

Previous

Return to Kurdistan Debates, Articles and Analysis