Navigator
Facebook
Search
Ads & Recent Photos
Recent Images
Random images
Welcome To Roj Bash Kurdistan 

Zana bû namzeta Nobelê

A place for discussion and exchanging ideas about Kurdistan issues here, also a place for sharing article & views and analysis about Kurdistan .

Re: Zana bû namzeta Nobelê

PostAuthor: ZazaName » Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:32 am

Vladimir wrote:I think Piling got better things to do as a non-Kurd lol. I think it's strange so many Kurds (nationalistic ones) adore and worship Leyla Zana so much.

it's because they are just plainly stupid. they don't understand it was apo and his dumb followers who tried to do anything to equate kurds with "terrorism." they played turkey's game. yeah this woman might be strong and sincere, but she is obviously not smart. she won't get the nobel price or what so ever. she supports apo and in turn terrorism.

ZazaName
Shermin
Shermin

Highscores: 0
Arcade winning challenges: 0

Sponsor

Sponsor

PostAuthor: κє¢ê ∂îиê 63 » Mon Feb 02, 2009 3:09 pm

ZazaName wrote:
Vladimir wrote:I think Piling got better things to do as a non-Kurd lol. I think it's strange so many Kurds (nationalistic ones) adore and worship Leyla Zana so much.

it's because they are just plainly stupid. they don't understand it was apo and his dumb followers who tried to do anything to equate kurds with "terrorism." they played turkey's game. yeah this woman might be strong and sincere, but she is obviously not smart. she won't get the nobel price or what so ever. she supports apo and in turn terrorism.

there are hige diffenences between her and the baboons talabani/barzani. she's fighting for our rights, while talabani barzani always try to connenct politically although turkey had bombarded northern iraq, talabani and barzani always tried to make the point that they love turkey and don't want the pkk to cross the frontier...

so they are good, and leyla zana who is always in Brussels, Strasbourg and Luxembourg to take speeches is the bad one...

before criticising please think of yourself, what have you done for the kurds what leyla zana hasn't done??
κє¢ê ∂îиê 63
Shermin
Shermin

Nationality: Kurd

PostAuthor: ZazaName » Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:08 pm

this woman is apo's mouthpiece, as somebody said here. that makes her really repulsive. apo just has always been the puppet of ergenekon, turkish government's mafia. this woman cannot comprehend this.

ZazaName
Shermin
Shermin

PostAuthor: κє¢ê ∂îиê 63 » Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:22 pm

ZazaName wrote:this woman is apo's mouthpiece, as somebody said here. that makes her really repulsive. apo just has always been the puppet of ergenekon, turkish government's mafia. this woman cannot comprehend this.

thank you i got it, the pesmergas in northern iraq weren't terrorist, but hthe one in southeast turkey are terrorist, because their headman is öcalan and not barzani and talabani who suck up to turkey
κє¢ê ∂îиê 63
Shermin
Shermin

PostAuthor: ZazaName » Tue Feb 03, 2009 8:15 am

κє¢ê ∂îиê 63 wrote:
ZazaName wrote:this woman is apo's mouthpiece, as somebody said here. that makes her really repulsive. apo just has always been the puppet of ergenekon, turkish government's mafia. this woman cannot comprehend this.

thank you i got it, the pesmergas in northern iraq weren't terrorist, but hthe one in southeast turkey are terrorist, because their headman is öcalan and not barzani and talabani who suck up to turkey

it is apo who suck up turkey. when he was captured, he said he is ready to serve turkey . he said he believes in kemalism. he said he is grateful to the people of diyarbakir that they did not join to sheik said in 1925. he is just an agent of turkish government's mafia ergenekon. and he tried to do anything to deserve "terrorist" epithet. how about the assassination of swedish president Olof Palme by pkk. what he had to do with kurds? just tell me. how about killings of thousands of kurdish guerrillas at pkk camps. obviously, you don;t know anything about pkk. just read books written by the pkk founders living in germany. they tell a lot. learn from them little bit.

ZazaName
Shermin
Shermin

PostAuthor: Vladimir » Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:21 pm

Interesting perspective. PKK killed kani yilmaz, sabri tori, and others in the recent years. But I don;t know about Olaf Palme. That case is still not solved yet.

Vladimir
Shaswar
Shaswar

Nationality: Hispanic

PostAuthor: κє¢ê ∂îиê 63 » Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:18 pm

ZazaName wrote:
κє¢ê ∂îиê 63 wrote:

it is apo who suck up turkey. when he was captured, he said he is ready to serve turkey . he said he believes in kemalism. he said he is grateful to the people of diyarbakir that they did not join to sheik said in 1925. he is just an agent of turkish government's mafia ergenekon. and he tried to do anything to deserve "terrorist" epithet. how about the assassination of swedish president Olof Palme by pkk. what he had to do with kurds? just tell me. how about killings of thousands of kurdish guerrillas at pkk camps. obviously, you don;t know anything about pkk. just read books written by the pkk founders living in germany. they tell a lot. learn from them little bit.

please just tell me what you call the attitude of barzani and talabani? are they really better than apo? what they say is just that they love turkey, trkey here, turkey there; what is turkey?
the two in iraqi kurdistan are doing the same, öclalan has done more than them even, he is sittin now in imrali because he defend kurds. this is something barzani and talabani haven't done yet and couldn't do.
öcalan was always took revenge, and talabani barzani didn't say anything, when turkey was bombing iraqi kurdistan. they hadn't done it because they feared, öcalan wouldn't have established the PKK, if he were feared.

moreover the people PKK has killed were traitors, i know it because the father of my milk sister has been killed in june 1993
κє¢ê ∂îиê 63
Shermin
Shermin

PostAuthor: κє¢ê ∂îиê 63 » Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:29 pm

just to add:
the tousend gerillas were killed by apos brother Osman who is now living in iraqi kurdistan, married with a younger girl. apo wanted him to be killed, but the gerillas didn't do so, because he was his brother, this is the reason why my fam don't like apo, our relative was killed, and his bro survived
κє¢ê ∂îиê 63
Shermin
Shermin

PostAuthor: ZazaName » Wed Feb 04, 2009 12:33 am

Vladimir wrote:Interesting perspective. PKK killed kani yilmaz, sabri tori, and others in the recent years. But I don;t know about Olaf Palme. That case is still not solved yet.

there is nothing interesting about it. it's just what it is. read books written by pkk founders, like selim curukkaya. read what apo says from that turkish prison (actually pkk headquarters). he is not just a terrorist. he is a dictator, murderer of many kurdish intellectuals, and an anti-zaza.

one additional point: apo DO says Olaf Palme murdered by some members of pkk lead by his wife kesire. how about that? the important point here is that he blames pkk for killing.
Last edited by ZazaName on Wed Feb 04, 2009 12:44 am, edited 2 times in total.

ZazaName
Shermin
Shermin

PostAuthor: ZazaName » Wed Feb 04, 2009 12:42 am

@ κє¢ê ∂îиê 63

there is no need to compare apo with barzani, and they are not comparable. we are talking about apo's personality and its impact on an organization known as pkk. you are looking at the issue from a classic kurdish nationalist perspective. i don't have that perspective. he is just a terrorist and that is accepted by EU and US.

PKK has killed traitors? obviously you don't know anything about pkk. just go read books written by pkk founders and administers. and learn what actually happened at pkk camps and on mountains.

ZazaName
Shermin
Shermin

PostAuthor: talsor » Thu Feb 05, 2009 6:22 pm

ZazaName wrote:@ κє¢ê ∂îиê 63

there is no need to compare apo with barzani, and they are not comparable. we are talking about apo's personality and its impact on an organization known as pkk. you are looking at the issue from a classic kurdish nationalist perspective. i don't have that perspective. he is just a terrorist and that is accepted by EU and US.

PKK has killed traitors? obviously you don't know anything about pkk. just go read books written by pkk founders and administers. and learn what actually happened at pkk camps and on mountains.

You do not need to read a book to know about PKK , and If this is how you form your views along with what EU or US say about PKK then you have no brain of your own .
We all know what PKK is , and we all met and lived with PKK at some point , we all know what PKK stand for . You have to look at the Totality of what PKK is all about and not focus on individual views or mistakes that PKK made .

PKK is a Kurdish organization defending Kurdish rights and freedom and as a Kurd I do not give a damn what the rest of world say about them . We all know that EU and US views are based purly on their interests in the region , not on human rights or justice , THUS their view are totally irrelevant .
talsor
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator

PostAuthor: talsor » Thu Feb 05, 2009 6:47 pm

ZazaName wrote:

By your logic the entire European Parliament is not very smart .

Zana was nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize in 1995 and in 1998
Zana was awarded the 1995 Sakharov Prize by the European Parliament
Zana was was recognized as a Prisoner of conscience by Amnesty International
Zana was awared Bruno Kreisky Award.

I could go on , but I guess you get my point and do not hold your breath , she might just get the nobel prize 8)

equate kurds with "terrorism." ????

I do not know how old are you , but I'm very interested in knowing . The conspiracy theories about PKK-Turkish connection that Kids are so obssesed with now adays are very amusing .Further more if fighting for Kurds and kurdish rights is terrorism by your generation , then we are terrorists and i'm proud to be one .
talsor
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator

PostAuthor: talsor » Thu Feb 05, 2009 6:49 pm

ZazaName wrote:
κє¢ê ∂îиê 63 wrote:

this I will agree with you .

APO sucks

but PKK rocks :lol:
talsor
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator

PostAuthor: ZazaName » Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:12 am

zana has a completely different personality right now. he was the symbol of the freedom and a very courageous woman. now she cannot keep up with the world. i guess she considers pkk as it is the same organization like in 1980s. the mask of apo has fallen, and pkk is considered a terrorist organization thanks to apo. even if it is not i know that pkk killed many innocent people in my hometown and thats why DTP, the kurdish party got only 7% from my hometown while that turkish party got 60-70%. however, zana cannot see the truth, she is very emotional, but not wise enough. that's why she is not the same person.
who cares about kurdistan if it is going to be a dictator state. and pkk has the personality of apo on itself.

You want to know if i am kid or not? how about i show you the size of my dick.

my recommendation to you is to find and read books written by pkk founders. those who still alive are living in germany and sweden now. so now they have many opportunities to reach young, upbeat, classic kurdish nationalists like you.

ZazaName
Shermin
Shermin

PostAuthor: talsor » Fri Feb 06, 2009 4:18 am

ZazaName wrote:zana has a completely different personality right now. he was the symbol of the freedom and a very courageous woman. now she cannot keep up with the world. i guess she considers pkk as it is the same organization like in 1980s. the mask of apo has fallen, and pkk is considered a terrorist organization thanks to apo. even if it is not i know that pkk killed many innocent people in my hometown and thats why DTP, the kurdish party got only 7% from my hometown while that turkish party got 60-70%. however, zana cannot see the truth, she is very emotional, but not wise enough. that's why she is not the same person.
who cares about kurdistan if it is going to be a dictator state. and pkk has the personality of apo on itself.

You want to know if i am kid or not? how about i show you the size of my dick.

my recommendation to you is to find and read books written by pkk founders. those who still alive are living in germany and sweden now. so now they have many opportunities to reach young, upbeat, classic kurdish nationalists like you.

You are too emotional and angry and you hate PKK obviously for personal reasons , I honestly thought you are a girl from the way you write and how emotional you are .
talsor
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator

PreviousNext

Return to Kurdistan Debates, Articles and Analysis