Navigator
Facebook
Search
Ads & Recent Photos
Recent Images
Random images
Welcome To Roj Bash Kurdistan 

Islamists change Ay reqib ?

A place for discussion and exchanging ideas about Kurdistan issues here, also a place for sharing article & views and analysis about Kurdistan .

Re: Islamists change Ay reqib ?

PostAuthor: talsor » Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:30 am

Kulka wrote:I alwyas tried to respect any religion as it is personal choice - but what should i think if there was a situation like that:
I was at work with one of my kurdish brothers, we know each other for years. Once he came to me and started to make nasty comments about Melek Tawus and Yezidi. When i told him that i just believe that Melek is helping me, he asked with the irony: "What Melek Tawus did for you?" I reply asking: "What your God did for you?" And in one second this guy get completly mad, he said furiously: "If you will talk about God with me, i will never talked to you again". And he went away. He is not talking to me now, but i think its better, at least one person less to insult what i believe.
The problem with some muslims are that they can insult and laugh at any other religion, but nobody is allowed to say one single word about islam - as you can see above, even the word "God" make them mad - interesting :-?

DINMAN AYINMAN HAR NISHTIMAN


Welcome back Kulka Xan
If you disappear again , I will personally come down to london and hunt you down . :-D . I hope you are doing well , because it has been a while since we last talked....well fought :-D .
User avatar
talsor
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator
 
Posts: 5003
Joined: Mon Mar 24, 2008 3:23 pm
Highscores: 0
Arcade winning challenges: 0
Has thanked: 1636 times
Been thanked: 2465 times
Nationality: Kurd

Re: Islamists change Ay reqib ?

Sponsor

Sponsor
 

Re: Islamists change Ay reqib ?

PostAuthor: brendar » Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:23 am

kurdistanis1 wrote:
talsor wrote:
kurdistanis1 wrote:
This video is a disgrace and will never be played in any official institution. I've never even heard about it until now, I'm pretty sure no one will support it.

Your second comment is rather weird though. Do you support his racist and uneducated views about islam? Your a mod on this forum, I hope you keep your fairness and not let a video that has no support cloud your judgement. I have never heard a Kurd say Islam will free them, I'm not sure where you got that from. Islam is a religion, not a superpower military force.


Being a mod does not deprive me from expressing my views does it now ? Did my views ever impacted my judgement in doing the right thing or what is perceived to be right or wrong ?

but tell me what did Islam and Islamization have done for us so far except radicalising our youth and standing in the way of progress , freedom , unity and liberty .If Islam is so good we should have ONE Islamic nation who would stand for us and our rights to live like humans since we are muslims . Islam is a virus a disease designed to oppress and erase all civilizations ,cultures , languages , believes by th edge of the sword and I think it should be fought on all fronts .



What exactly is a religion supposed to do for us? If other muslim countries are able to have their own countries, why is it only us that hasn't been able to accomplish that? You do realize our land was divided by Christian nations, right? You don't think maybe, it's because we're too nice and believe anything anyone tells us? We could have have gotten independence like all the other arabs, if we weren't so naive and had each others back.

If you don't like islam, that's one thing, but insulting it and it's followers, shows what a great human being you are. It really shows how you are so much better than us and you are able to accept other peoples views and faith, unlike those dirty muslims. No, you're above that, you are so much greater than muslims, in fact you are better than 90% of Kurds also. Maybe all you guys that don't like islam and people that believe in god, can start "athiest Kurdistan". :lol:

if countries were divided along religious lines, there would probably be 5 countries in the world. what kind of comment is that.



Lets say that the Christians divided us 50 years ago! But, how about the rest of the 1400 years!!! HOW MANY CHRISTIANS KILLED THE KURDS? tell me the Christian country who have fought against the kurds?

MUSLIMS HAVE BEEN TORTURING, KILLING, MURDERING, DESTROYING, SLAUGHTERING, AND ASSASSINATING KURDS THROUGHOUT THE HISTORY. Its very sad that you dont know the number(MILLIONS) of kurds that have been killed by those animals. I bet you have people in your family who were killed because they were kurds. On the other hand, i can tell that you read quran in arabic and 95% of you do not understand anything from it.

Iam not going to provide you about the history of the figures of kurds who have been killed by those animals. Not worth it with you people!!!!
User avatar
brendar
Shaswar
Shaswar
 
Posts: 2073
Joined: Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:28 pm
Highscores: 0
Arcade winning challenges: 0
Has thanked: 948 times
Been thanked: 1382 times

Re: Islamists change Ay reqib ?

PostAuthor: kurdistanis1 » Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:46 am

talsor wrote:
kurdistanis1 wrote:What exactly is a religion supposed to do for us? If other muslim countries are able to have their own countries, why is it only us that hasn't been able to accomplish that? You do realize our land was divided by Christian nations, right? You don't think maybe, it's because we're too nice and believe anything anyone tells us? We could have have gotten independence like all the other arabs, if we weren't so naive and had each others back.


My point exactly , Kurds got the short end of the stick because of religion . We allowed ourselves to be robed by the arabs , the turks and the presian who used religion as a cover . That is why religion should and must be kept aside when it comes to Kurds and Kurdistan . Religious parties are a danger to Kurdistan because their loyalty to Islam comes first and last and not to Kurdistan . Just look at our history and the leaders name that all start with mulla or shiekh and look where that got us .

kurdistanis1 wrote: If you don't like islam, that's one thing, but insulting it and it's followers, shows what a great human being you are. It really shows how you are so much better than us and you are able to accept other peoples views and faith, unlike those dirty muslims. No, you're above that, you are so much greater than muslims, in fact you are better than 90% of Kurds also. Maybe all you guys that don't like islam and people that believe in god, can start "athiest Kurdistan". :lol:

if countries were divided along religious lines, there would probably be 5 countries in the world. what kind of comment is that.


You seem to think that being muslim is something special or important :-D . I mean seriously ? Religions in general are all a load of crap like or not and if you at your age have not figured that our by now then I suggest the nearest psychiatic clinic :lol: . What you seem to ignore is the impact islamization Had/have towards establishing our own country . Through out history kurdish Islamic religous parties have undermined Kurdish aspiration and some even fought and killed kurds in the name of Islam , but I guess that is ok with you .

People are free to worship whatever pleases them and that is not the point of the discussion here . A muslim can go hit his head on the gound 10 times a day if he wishes . Yes it will make me laugh , but it is none of my bussiness , people are free to be stupid if they choose to . It become an issue to me and for all those who love kurd and kurdistan when Islamic groups/parties are destabilizing kurdistan and being used by foreign powers to undermined progress towards independence .

and you think athiest Kurdistan is funny ? how about " Imarat Kurdistan Al islamiya , or The islamic republic of Kudistan =)) and while at it we can have an Emir who read ONE book his entire life and why do that , we can just get one from KSA . You make me laugh



I'm not talking about religous parties, infact the only ones that exist are in the south and they have popped up just recently and have very little support. Please name me a religous party that existed in Kurdistan in the last 50 years, not including the recent ones in the South. The only Kurdish leaders that have acheived anything of value, have been devoted Muslims. According to you, Shiekh Sayed, Qazi Muhammad and Malla Barzani, to name a few, have not done anything for Kurdistan. They were stupid as you claim muslims are. =))

You keep bringing up things that have no value in the discussion. You say muslims don't tolerate people and they are backwards. But you're the one telling me how islam is a disease and it should be fought on "all fronts". How muslims can't accept other peoples views and what not. You have no clue what you're talking about and change your views every post.

Actually as a Muslim, I don't feel like I'm special or better than anyone else. I don't tell people that have different views or faith, they should go to a psychiatric clinic. It's you and people that think like you, that need to get over themselves and the thinking like they know it all.
User avatar
kurdistanis1
Ashna
Ashna
 
Posts: 400
Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:47 pm
Highscores: 0
Arcade winning challenges: 0
Has thanked: 200 times
Been thanked: 266 times
Nationality: Kurd

Re: Islamists change Ay reqib ?

PostAuthor: talsor » Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:36 am

kurdistanis1 wrote:I'm not talking about religous parties, infact the only ones that exist are in the south and they have popped up just recently and have very little support. Please name me a religous party that existed in Kurdistan in the last 50 years, not including the recent ones in the South. The only Kurdish leaders that have acheived anything of value, have been devoted Muslims. According to you, Shiekh Sayed, Qazi Muhammad and Malla Barzani, to name a few, have not done anything for Kurdistan. They were stupid as you claim muslims are. =))


Why not talk about the Islamic parties ? they do represent Islam and their followers do not they ?
Islam was the identity that was enforced on kurds , so there was no need to any islamic political parties .Kurds were fooled and forced into submission in the name of islam and fought several wars with turks and arabs and persians in the name of Islam and what did they get in return ? You seemed to under estimated the impact islamisim and islamic identity had on the kurdish nationalistic aspiration .

I'm not going into fall to your elementary trap and start critisizing barzani or shex said . They believed in what they believed and the end results is what matter . Islam and islamic idiology had a major contribution to their failure and no one can deny that . Shex Mahmud Barzanj refused to shake the hand of the British based on Islamic notion that thaey are dirty and Kafir and formed allience with the ottoman empire despite the G.B promise of giving him a Kurdish state in the south after his first exiled to india . I could go on , but what is the point this whole thing is a joke for me .

kurdistanis1 wrote: You keep bringing up things that have no value in the discussion. You say muslims don't tolerate people and they are backwards. But you're the one telling me how islam is a disease and it should be fought on "all fronts". How muslims can't accept other peoples views and what not. You have no clue what you're talking about and change your views every post.



You are projecting here if you even know what that means . perhaps it reduces anxiety and help you sleep better . You and your kind reject everyone and label everyone as Kafir and xenazir unless they join your religion and you turn around and claim that you are the victime because people reject you ? seriously =))

kurdistanis1 wrote:Actually as a Muslim, I don't feel like I'm special or better than anyone else. I don't tell people that have different views or faith, they should go to a psychiatric clinic. It's you and people that think like you, that need to get over themselves and the thinking like they know it all.


of course you special considering that special have two meaning and blessed too because in your mind everyone is lost and Islam is the only saviour . After all who in his right mind will not follow someone who marrys a 6 years old girl and sleep with her when she is nine ? who in his right mind will not follow a gangster who prophecy started by robbing and killing his own people (battle of Badir, Battle of Ahud ) , who in his right mind believes that he had no shaddow ? who in his right mind ...i could go , but I think you get my drift and I'm worried you might issue a Fatwa making my death Hala :D , By the way what are the criterias for that ? .

So yes , you are very special
User avatar
talsor
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator
 
Posts: 5003
Joined: Mon Mar 24, 2008 3:23 pm
Highscores: 0
Arcade winning challenges: 0
Has thanked: 1636 times
Been thanked: 2465 times
Nationality: Kurd

Re: Islamists change Ay reqib ?

PostAuthor: Kulka » Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:25 am

I am not sure if there is a point for such discussion (heval Talsor you went too far with psychiatric clinic :-? ).
Everybody has the right to believe in whatever they want, to set up their life in any way they want, UNLESS it doesnt charm others. For sure religion shouldnt interfere into politics, coz as we all know from the entire history of the world and humanity, it only brings suffering and death. Religion shouldnt interfere into human rights and personal freedom (specially of women and in some cases children).

In one of Eastern Europe countries christians dont allow to built the mosque coz they claim it will be terrorist center.
Muslims in Saudi Arabia (if i am not mistaken about the country) put women in jail for driving a car.
Yezidi stoned to death the girl who loved muslim boy.
Witnesses of Jehowa dont let blood transfusion, causing people to die.

But i think its not religion fault, but the people, who put themselves in the position of almighty and possessors of ultimate truth.

Of course there are also other examples - like in UK there are mosque and christian churs side to side with each other on the same street. In Kurdish tv channels there are many christian programms during christmas and easter, etc.

You can be religious person, but be also normal at the same time.

You can be dedicated to religion, but not with charm of others. My life is set up toward one direction: Kurdistan - i am blind besides that. But the question is: does it charm others? (Yes, sometimes, i am too rascist toward turks, but they give me reasons again and again). But as much as i love 21 rays sun on Kurdish flag - i wouldnt force or suggest other countries to put the sun on their flags - as islamic party wants to change national anthem. I didnt hear that PUK, PDK, PKK, BDP want to make any changes in muslim religious songs (if such exist).

Bringing up religion into any kind of discussion is sick be guman. Claiming: if you are Kurd you MUST be muslim - is sick be guman. Claiming that 90% (or more) Kurds are muslims - is illusion, be guman.

So believe what you wish, be blind if you wish - but dont put your blindness onto others by force.

There is no one right religion - they all are right or they all are wrong.
User avatar
Kulka
Shaswar
Shaswar
 
Posts: 2042
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2008 6:20 pm
Location: Wolverhampton, West Middlands, United Kingdom
Highscores: 0
Arcade winning challenges: 0
Has thanked: 70 times
Been thanked: 266 times
Nationality: Kurd

Re: Islamists change Ay reqib ?

PostAuthor: kurdistanis1 » Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:13 pm

talsor wrote:
kurdistanis1 wrote:I'm not talking about religous parties, infact the only ones that exist are in the south and they have popped up just recently and have very little support. Please name me a religous party that existed in Kurdistan in the last 50 years, not including the recent ones in the South. The only Kurdish leaders that have acheived anything of value, have been devoted Muslims. According to you, Shiekh Sayed, Qazi Muhammad and Malla Barzani, to name a few, have not done anything for Kurdistan. They were stupid as you claim muslims are. =))


Why not talk about the Islamic parties ? they do represent Islam and their followers do not they ?
Islam was the identity that was enforced on kurds , so there was no need to any islamic political parties .Kurds were fooled and forced into submission in the name of islam and fought several wars with turks and arabs and persians in the name of Islam and what did they get in return ? You seemed to under estimated the impact islamisim and islamic identity had on the kurdish nationalistic aspiration .

I'm not going into fall to your elementary trap and start critisizing barzani or shex said . They believed in what they believed and the end results is what matter . Islam and islamic idiology had a major contribution to their failure and no one can deny that . Shex Mahmud Barzanj refused to shake the hand of the British based on Islamic notion that thaey are dirty and Kafir and formed allience with the ottoman empire despite the G.B promise of giving him a Kurdish state in the south after his first exiled to india . I could go on , but what is the point this whole thing is a joke for me .

kurdistanis1 wrote: You keep bringing up things that have no value in the discussion. You say muslims don't tolerate people and they are backwards. But you're the one telling me how islam is a disease and it should be fought on "all fronts". How muslims can't accept other peoples views and what not. You have no clue what you're talking about and change your views every post.



You are projecting here if you even know what that means . perhaps it reduces anxiety and help you sleep better . You and your kind reject everyone and label everyone as Kafir and xenazir unless they join your religion and you turn around and claim that you are the victime because people reject you ? seriously =))

kurdistanis1 wrote:Actually as a Muslim, I don't feel like I'm special or better than anyone else. I don't tell people that have different views or faith, they should go to a psychiatric clinic. It's you and people that think like you, that need to get over themselves and the thinking like they know it all.


of course you special considering that special have two meaning and blessed too because in your mind everyone is lost and Islam is the only saviour . After all who in his right mind will not follow someone who marrys a 6 years old girl and sleep with her when she is nine ? who in his right mind will not follow a gangster who prophecy started by robbing and killing his own people (battle of Badir, Battle of Ahud ) , who in his right mind believes that he had no shaddow ? who in his right mind ...i could go , but I think you get my drift and I'm worried you might issue a Fatwa making my death Hala :D , By the way what are the criterias for that ? .

So yes , you are very special


Your attempts at trying to insult me are rather lame and pathetic. Islmaic parties have nothing to do with, in fact I'm pretty sure political parties aren't even supposed to mesh with islam. It's clear you can't think for yourself and keep bringing random things into the topic. If you think I'm retarded, the "second meaning of special", because I'm muslim than I feel sorry for you, you are exactly what you claim muslims to be. I really don't care what anyone believes in, its you who is so scared of muslims and shitt*ng your pants over this. Sorry bud, I can't explain marriages that happened over a thousand years ago. NO relegion is perfect and neither islam, But it's taught me to respect others and live in peace with others. If you hate that, than I have nothing to say to you. I'll be the bigger man and stop you from embarrassing yourself even more.
User avatar
kurdistanis1
Ashna
Ashna
 
Posts: 400
Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:47 pm
Highscores: 0
Arcade winning challenges: 0
Has thanked: 200 times
Been thanked: 266 times
Nationality: Kurd

Re: Islamists change Ay reqib ?

PostAuthor: kurdistanis1 » Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:16 pm

Kulka wrote:I am not sure if there is a point for such discussion (heval Talsor you went too far with psychiatric clinic :-? ).
Everybody has the right to believe in whatever they want, to set up their life in any way they want, UNLESS it doesnt charm others. For sure religion shouldnt interfere into politics, coz as we all know from the entire history of the world and humanity, it only brings suffering and death. Religion shouldnt interfere into human rights and personal freedom (specially of women and in some cases children).

In one of Eastern Europe countries christians dont allow to built the mosque coz they claim it will be terrorist center.
Muslims in Saudi Arabia (if i am not mistaken about the country) put women in jail for driving a car.
Yezidi stoned to death the girl who loved muslim boy.
Witnesses of Jehowa dont let blood transfusion, causing people to die.

But i think its not religion fault, but the people, who put themselves in the position of almighty and possessors of ultimate truth.

Of course there are also other examples - like in UK there are mosque and christian churs side to side with each other on the same street. In Kurdish tv channels there are many christian programms during christmas and easter, etc.

You can be religious person, but be also normal at the same time.

You can be dedicated to religion, but not with charm of others. My life is set up toward one direction: Kurdistan - i am blind besides that. But the question is: does it charm others? (Yes, sometimes, i am too rascist toward turks, but they give me reasons again and again). But as much as i love 21 rays sun on Kurdish flag - i wouldnt force or suggest other countries to put the sun on their flags - as islamic party wants to change national anthem. I didnt hear that PUK, PDK, PKK, BDP want to make any changes in muslim religious songs (if such exist).

Bringing up religion into any kind of discussion is sick be guman. Claiming: if you are Kurd you MUST be muslim - is sick be guman. Claiming that 90% (or more) Kurds are muslims - is illusion, be guman.

So believe what you wish, be blind if you wish - but dont put your blindness onto others by force.

There is no one right religion - they all are right or they all are wrong.


Good post, I'm glad this lil discussion got you back into posting. If we only had more posters like you and less of the ignorant ones, who can't accept other peoples views.
User avatar
kurdistanis1
Ashna
Ashna
 
Posts: 400
Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:47 pm
Highscores: 0
Arcade winning challenges: 0
Has thanked: 200 times
Been thanked: 266 times
Nationality: Kurd

Re: Islamists change Ay reqib ?

PostAuthor: talsor » Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:47 pm

kurdistanis1 wrote:
Your attempts at trying to insult me are rather lame and pathetic. Islmaic parties have nothing to do with, in fact I'm pretty sure political parties aren't even supposed to mesh with islam. It's clear you can't think for yourself and keep bringing random things into the topic. If you think I'm retarded, the "second meaning of special", because I'm muslim than I feel sorry for you, you are exactly what you claim muslims to be. I really don't care what anyone believes in, its you who is so scared of muslims and shitt*ng your pants over this. Sorry bud, I can't explain marriages that happened over a thousand years ago. NO relegion is perfect and neither islam, But it's taught me to respect others and live in peace with others. If you hate that, than I have nothing to say to you. I'll be the bigger man and stop you from embarrassing yourself even more.


I have banned two members and Edited several of their posts due to their direct attack on Islam , because I believe that even freedom of speech have limits . in fact with the exception of this thread I have never attacked islam directly despite my utter disbelieve with what it is and what it call/stand for . That however regrettably that does not seem to be enough for you and your kind who think that Islam is perfect and untouchable .
perhaps you have learned something here and you have some material to chew on for a while . until next time try to avoid getting into a discussion you can not handle and displaying lack of respect can easily be met with disrespect . it is a lesson I hope you learned well .
User avatar
talsor
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator
 
Posts: 5003
Joined: Mon Mar 24, 2008 3:23 pm
Highscores: 0
Arcade winning challenges: 0
Has thanked: 1636 times
Been thanked: 2465 times
Nationality: Kurd

Re: Islamists change Ay reqib ?

PostAuthor: kurdistanis1 » Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:15 pm

talsor wrote:
kurdistanis1 wrote:
Your attempts at trying to insult me are rather lame and pathetic. Islmaic parties have nothing to do with, in fact I'm pretty sure political parties aren't even supposed to mesh with islam. It's clear you can't think for yourself and keep bringing random things into the topic. If you think I'm retarded, the "second meaning of special", because I'm muslim than I feel sorry for you, you are exactly what you claim muslims to be. I really don't care what anyone believes in, its you who is so scared of muslims and shitt*ng your pants over this. Sorry bud, I can't explain marriages that happened over a thousand years ago. NO relegion is perfect and neither islam, But it's taught me to respect others and live in peace with others. If you hate that, than I have nothing to say to you. I'll be the bigger man and stop you from embarrassing yourself even more.


I have banned two members and Edited several of their posts due to their direct attack on Islam , because I believe that even freedom of speech have limits . in fact with the exception of this thread I have never attacked islam directly despite my utter disbelieve with what it is and what it call/stand for . That however regrettably that does not seem to be enough for you and your kind who think that Islam is perfect and untouchable .
perhaps you have learned something here and you have some material to chew on for a while . until next time try to avoid getting into a discussion you can not handle and displaying lack of respect can easily be met with disrespect . it is a lesson I hope you learned well .


It's your JOB as the MOD to not allow things to get out of hand, freedom of speech is not the same as insluting and attacking peoples views in a degrading manner.
I clearly stated no religion is perfect and neither is islam, you seem to have reading problems.

The only thing I learned, is that you don't even understand what you write and make things up out of no where. Your the one that disrespected me and I only laughed at you for it. Go back and read the things you wrote and tell me who was being disrespectful. Good night.
User avatar
kurdistanis1
Ashna
Ashna
 
Posts: 400
Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:47 pm
Highscores: 0
Arcade winning challenges: 0
Has thanked: 200 times
Been thanked: 266 times
Nationality: Kurd

Re: Islamists change Ay reqib ?

PostAuthor: talsor » Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:08 am

kurdistanis1 wrote:It's your JOB as the MOD to not allow things to get out of hand, freedom of speech is not the same as insluting and attacking peoples views in a degrading manner.
I clearly stated no religion is perfect and neither is islam, you seem to have reading problems.

The only thing I learned, is that you don't even understand what you write and make things up out of no where. Your the one that disrespected me and I only laughed at you for it. Go bacu k and read the things you wrote and tell me who was being disrespectful. Good night.


like I said you are a "special " :-D who demand special treatment which you will never get here as long as I'm a mod . People are free to criticize Islam as they wish as long as they do not cross certain boundaries . The same rules applies to you and the moment you cross the line and insult other religions or believe including eutheism I will ban you too .

It will take time for you to understand considering the level of exposure , but for know just think of a 6 years old girl I talked about earlier . Try to think out side the box and avoid cheap shots because it only make you smaller and smaller .

We have gone way off topic , so feel free to pm me with a reply if you wish , other wise this discussion is over .
User avatar
talsor
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator
 
Posts: 5003
Joined: Mon Mar 24, 2008 3:23 pm
Highscores: 0
Arcade winning challenges: 0
Has thanked: 1636 times
Been thanked: 2465 times
Nationality: Kurd

Re: Islamists change Ay reqib ?

PostAuthor: Kulka » Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:26 am

Enough guys.
If you have the need and desire to fight - go to Rojava - they need every helping hand there now to fight with occupiers.
User avatar
Kulka
Shaswar
Shaswar
 
Posts: 2042
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2008 6:20 pm
Location: Wolverhampton, West Middlands, United Kingdom
Highscores: 0
Arcade winning challenges: 0
Has thanked: 70 times
Been thanked: 266 times
Nationality: Kurd

Previous

Return to Kurdistan Debates, Articles and Analysis

Who is online

Registered users: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot]

cron
x

#{title}

#{text}