Navigator
Facebook
Search
Ads & Recent Photos
Recent Images
Random images
Welcome To Roj Bash Kurdistan 

Kurdistan forces are liberating Western Kurdistan

A place for discussion and exchanging ideas about Kurdistan issues here, also a place for sharing article & views and analysis about Kurdistan .

Re: Kurdistan forces are liberating Western Kurdistan

PostAuthor: talsor » Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:11 pm

Latest Tweets

Rodî Xelîl Kawro ✌ ‏@RodiKawro
More than 100 Kurdish families have fled from Damascus to Qamishlo today because of the shelling.| #TwitterKurds #Syria

7h Avend Akreyî - TCK ‏@Avend93
Qamişlo: Assad thugs are planning to response brutally to any trying for liberating the City tonight. -UPDATE. #TwitterKurds #Syria

Hevallo ‏@Hevallo
#Turkey loses control of psycho misinformation campaign of labeling PKK as Assad ally! #TwitterKurds

Kurdish female fighter from the Kurdish YPG self defense army
talsor
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator

Highscores: 0
Arcade winning challenges: 0
Nationality: Kurd

Sponsor

Sponsor

PostAuthor: trapfor » Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:13 pm

Please do not listen to this fool, i am from Merdin and Ala rengin has historical arguments too back it up, the only reason why it isn't popular in Northern part of Kurdistan is because the PKK of course do not want it too be popular, but then again PKK is also the only party which doesn't want independence so one must really wonder in which people's interest PKK works for?

If you ask me they only and i mean ONLY give the turkish state more reasons too bash in our sculls. The time of gerilla war and communist revolution is over but the Apocis has not woken up, and they still think their jash leader is working for the kurds, it's so obvious that they aren't what they where, Bdp barely got 2.5 million in the general elections and that shows the PKKs strength, it isn't right that we the kurdish people should fear our "own" gerilla more than we fear the turkish gendarme.

trapfor
Nubar
Nubar

PostAuthor: talsor » Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:24 pm

trapfor wrote:Please do not listen to this fool, i am from Merdin and Ala rengin has historical arguments too back it up, the only reason why it isn't popular in Northern part of Kurdistan is because the PKK of course do not want it too be popular, but then again PKK is also the only party which doesn't want independence so one must really wonder in which people's interest PKK works for?

If you ask me they only and i mean ONLY give the turkish state more reasons too bash in our sculls. The time of gerilla war and communist revolution is over but the Apocis has not woken up, and they still think their jash leader is working for the kurds, it's so obvious that they aren't what they where, Bdp barely got 2.5 million in the general elections and that shows the PKKs strength, it isn't right that we the kurdish people should fear our "own" gerilla more than we fear the turkish gendarme.

No worries heval
It is just difficult to communicate with someone who closes his ears and eyes . For over 10 years in Isolation along with brain washing by Psycholinguists/Psychiatrists /Integration/mental torture ........ and Apocis still think that he is the only hope for Kurdistan mind you that he was not much to begin with .

Be Kurdistan , Given the power Ocalan will hang half of BDP members and 2 third of the kurdistan leadership if he gets out . The guy is a sicko and a coward which is a really bad combination .
talsor
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator

PostAuthor: trapfor » Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:37 pm

talsor wrote:No worries heval
It is just difficult to communicate with someone who closes his ears and eyes . For over 10 years in Isolation along with brain washing by Psycholinguists/Psychiatrists /Integration/mental torture ........ and Apocis still think that he is the only hope for Kurdistan mind you that he was not much to begin with .

Be Kurdistan , Given the power Ocalan will hang half of BDP members and 2 third of the kurdistan leadership if he gets out . The guy is a sicko and a coward which is a really bad combination .

It really hurts me seing our own people being so fanatical and so convinced that their god is Ocalan, they are even more worse than fanatical islamists.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PP7lZfZXhV0&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&hd=1    go to 2:45 and listen to 3:10 in there he says, " By the hundreds we have had shehids saved the last bullets for themselves and have taken a bomb and taken suicide with it, so they wouldn't get caught by the dujmin"

Okey we all know that he gave order not to give themselvs and to kill themselves before getting caught. But this MIT spy Muxaberat Istikbarat Baathsi what ever you want to call him, gave him self up and did not do anything. In my eyes he is the worst traitor of the kurdish people throught time, even worser than Ziya Gokalp who worked with Ataker.

trapfor
Nubar
Nubar

PostAuthor: Kurdistano » Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:46 am

trapfor wrote:
talsor wrote:No worries heval

It really hurts me seing our own people being so fanatical and so convinced that their god is Ocalan, they are even more worse than fanatical islamists.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PP7lZfZXhV0&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&hd=1    go to 2:45 and listen to 3:10 in there he says, " By the hundreds we have had shehids saved the last bullets for themselves and have taken a bomb and taken suicide with it, so they wouldn't get caught by the dujmin"

Okey we all know that he gave order not to give themselvs and to kill themselves before getting caught. But this MIT spy Muxaberat Istikbarat Baathsi what ever you want to call him, gave him self up and did not do anything. In my eyes he is the worst traitor of the kurdish people throught time, even worser than Ziya Gokalp who worked with Ataker.

You are overreacting. I also agree for a big part and see Öcalan more as a Symbol he has woken up the Kurds and should be considered with respect but I also think he makes a bad leader. In my Eyes the real Leader of the PKK is Karayilan. He is much smarter and also in middle of the fights. The thing is only that some of them still fanatical insist that they need APO, who was for so long in isolation and most probably cant think accordingly, to solve the Kurdish question. APO is more of a Symbol than true leader in my eyes.
He is a symbol of liberty in North Kurdistan.

I simply wished PKK/PYD would see this and act more independently from APO, because they have the potential.

Kurdistano
Tuti
Tuti

Highscores: 1

PostAuthor: Cewlik » Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:54 am

trapfor, not the tactic of war is the problem. Turkey is the terror state who kill thousands of innocent Kurds and ban the kurdish language and destroyed 5 thousand villages. All the occupation soldiers and the supporters of the barbarian turkish state are a legitimate target.

But the problem is the ideology of the PKK, which is radical left (communisim) and which follows the personality cult. And they dont care to much about Kurdistan.

For example, the Peshmergas are real kurdish freedom fighters, who dont fight for a stupit and failed ideology like Communism or for one person, no, their ideology is only kurdish nationalism and they fight only for Kurds and Kurdistan.

But the PKK blockade in north Kurdistan will end one day, because Öcalan will not live forever. I think after his death the PKK will give up, because they only fight for him and without him they have no reason to fight. That will give other ideologies, parties and politicians the opportunity to form a new nationalist movement in north Kurdistan which is focused mostly on Kurdistan, autonomy, self-determination and independence. For that we need good leaders.
Cewlik
Tuti
Tuti
Donator
Donator

PostAuthor: Kurdistano » Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:44 am

Guys we are going to much off topic. The topic is about Kurdish forces liberating West Kurdistan and the PYD/KNC are doing great work.

Kurdistano
Tuti
Tuti

Highscores: 1

PostAuthor: talsor » Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:04 am

Kurdistano wrote:Guys we are going to much off topic. The topic is about Kurdish forces liberating West Kurdistan and the PYD/KNC are doing great work.

Agreed , back to the topic guys . I"m not too sure what to make of the lastest tweet .

BrkNews: the city of Qamishlo is encircled by Assad's regime forces now. | #TwitterKurds #Syria
talsor
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator

PostAuthor: lazos » Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:56 am

BrkNews: the city of Qamishlo is encircled by Assad's regime forces now. | #TwitterKurds #Syria[/quote well that sucks :? ^^^^^^^^^^

lazos
Nubar
Nubar

PostAuthor: zaxo10 » Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:06 am

talsor wrote:
Kurdistano wrote:Guys we are going to much off topic. The topic is about Kurdish forces liberating West Kurdistan and the PYD/KNC are doing great work.

Agreed , back to the topic guys . I"m not too sure what to make of the lastest tweet .

BrkNews: the city of Qamishlo is encircled by Assad's regime forces now. | #TwitterKurds #Syria

Ooj i hope it goes well for our brother and sisters!!

zaxo10
Shermin
Shermin

PostAuthor: alan131210 » Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:44 am

…………………………………………………………

KERKUK is the Heart of Kurdistan
Kurdish state is on the horizon with WK now freed great kurdistan is closing in.
alan131210
Shaswar
Shaswar

PostAuthor: Kulka » Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:18 am

bawka rooooo #:-s
Kulka
Shaswar
Shaswar

PostAuthor: alan131210 » Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:22 am

Kulka wrote:bawka rooooo #:-s

Why you say that Kulka Xan ? What's wrong ?
…………………………………………………………

Kurdish state is on the horizon with WK now freed great kurdistan is closing in.
alan131210
Shaswar
Shaswar

PostAuthor: Kulka » Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:27 am

My beloved people fighting again (in public - in addition). I am not happy with heval KurdishSoccer attitude - it for sure may cause some people to turn back from PKK - and think that we all - supporters of PKK - are like that. But its not true - i know a lot of heval who dont behave like that. So, please everybody - dont get it wrong and dont think wrong about us.
Kulka
Shaswar
Shaswar

PostAuthor: alan131210 » Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:38 am

Exactly what I am thinking I hope PKK is careful who they choose to be with them, pkk pêwisti be śti wa Nya
…………………………………………………………

alan131210
Shaswar
Shaswar

PreviousNext

Return to Kurdistan Debates, Articles and Analysis