Navigator
Facebook
Search
Ads & Recent Photos
Recent Images
Random images
Welcome To Roj Bash Kurdistan 

Armenian genocide

A place to talk about domestic politics in Middle East (Iran, Iraq , Turkey, Syria) Also includes topics about Assyrian, Armenian, Chaldean .

Re: Armenian genocide

PostAuthor: zurderer » Wed May 07, 2008 8:13 am

If Turks never attacked other lands, why are there so many Turks spread throughout the middle east? Aren't countrys like Azerbaijan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan, and Kyrgyzstan Turkic countrys?

No. It is mogalistan. Turks spread central asia from them.Our home land is not central asia. Turk like all other nations attacked other land. That is called as history. For your info, almost every nation attacked other lands. This include every nation which had power. So stop to waste our time with a thing every nation did. This include kurds. Or what are kurds doing at egypty?

Sorry, You did not survived or attacked other countries like turks or other nations because you were weak.It is not our problems that you were not united enough or powerful enough. When kurds had change, They used it.

It's true that Kurds are warlike, but we are warlike in the same way that Afghans are warlike. Not in the same way that the Arabs and Genghis Khan were warlike

Indeed, kurds were less organized and united. They were like thug-warriors when arabs or mogals are conquerer-warriors. So how this make kurds better? Comparing with afghans is unnecessary by the way.

By the way, Turks were both. Sometimes, They are disorganized some times organized.

zurderer
Ashna
Ashna

Highscores: 0
Arcade winning challenges: 0

Sponsor

Sponsor

PostAuthor: matin123 » Wed May 07, 2008 9:36 pm

"No. It is mogalistan. Turks spread central asia from them.Our home land is not central asia. Turk like all other nations attacked other land. That is called as history. For your info, almost every nation attacked other lands. This include every nation which had power. So stop to waste our time with a thing every nation did. This include kurds. Or what are kurds doing at egypty? "

- Aren't the Mongols ancestors of Turks? And how many Kurds are there in Egypt that would make you ask that?
matin123
Shermin
Shermin

Nationality: Hispanic

PostAuthor: zurderer » Thu May 08, 2008 7:33 am

Aren't the Mongols ancestors of Turks? And how many Kurds are there in Egypt that would make you ask that?

I am not sure what are you talking.. Mongols are different nations than Turks .

About kurdish people at egypt, most probably none. After Selahaddin, Memluks take over Egypt. Point is, Kurds tried and failed. So This does not make kurds peaceful people.

zurderer
Ashna
Ashna

PostAuthor: Jamo » Sun Aug 10, 2008 9:47 pm

I'm very sure that it was a genocide. In my hometown Dersim were a lot of Armenians and there are still some. I heard many stories from my relatives especially elderly people who have seen both Armenian and Dersim genocide. Most of us Zazas from Dersim helped Armenians to escape the genocide.

Btw, my great-grandmother was Armenian and I'm proud of that.

I hope one day the Turks will have to pay for their crimes against Armenians and non-Turkish minorities.
Jamo
Shermin
Shermin

Nationality: Hispanic

Previous

Return to Middle East