Navigator
Facebook
Search
Ads & Recent Photos
Recent Images
Random images
Welcome To Roj Bash Kurdistan 

Tribes

About history of Kurdistan and middle east and the world.

Re: Tribes

PostAuthor: Vladimir » Tue Sep 16, 2008 8:31 pm

There are still a lot of Turkomen and Azeri tribes.... Also Kurdish ones off course:D.
The suppression of ethnic cultures and minority religious groups in attempting to forge a modern nation were not unique to Turkey but occurred in very similar ways in its European neighbours - Bruinessen.

Vladimir
Shaswar
Shaswar

Highscores: 0
Arcade winning challenges: 0
Nationality: Hispanic

Sponsor

Sponsor

PostAuthor: zportoshki » Tue Sep 16, 2008 8:33 pm

Vladimir wrote:There are still a lot of Turkomen and Azeri tribes.... Also Kurdish ones off course:D.

Turkmen tribes? in iraq ?
zportoshki
Shermin
Shermin

Nationality: Turk

PostAuthor: Vladimir » Tue Sep 16, 2008 8:51 pm

Actually also in Turkey. There are Turkomen tribes in Iran (Xoresan), Iraq (Tel Afar, Diyala, Hawler, etc), Iran (West-Azerbeycan), etc
The suppression of ethnic cultures and minority religious groups in attempting to forge a modern nation were not unique to Turkey but occurred in very similar ways in its European neighbours - Bruinessen.

Vladimir
Shaswar
Shaswar

PostAuthor: zportoshki » Tue Sep 16, 2008 8:53 pm

Vladimir wrote:Actually also in Turkey. There are Turkomen tribes in Iran (Xoresan), Iraq (Tel Afar, Diyala, Hawler, etc), Iran (West-Azerbeycan), etc

in Turkey ? in Azerbaijan ?? who are they ? :D
zportoshki
Shermin
Shermin

PostAuthor: Emanoelkurdistani » Thu Sep 18, 2008 3:16 pm

@Zportoshki

Selam, gardash be sen necur azerbaycanlimisan ki azerbaycanda olan turchemenleri tanimisan? turchemenm ashireleri iranin azerbaycaninda "maku" sheherinde vardilar, otay butay da da belche "xoy" sheherindede olsalar. dilleride azerbaycan turchusuynan biraz ferg elir. Meslen bizim "g" yada "x" diyenlerimize "q" diyeller: "qerdash" (gerdesh), "qalq" (xelx), etc.
iraqda da kerkuknen musil sheherlerinin atrafinda turchemen vardir, bunlar usmani zamaninda gedipler oraya iranin shi'e sefevi hukumetinen savash ve mugabile ichine. helemde ordadilar. bir gatishimish lehceleri var, danishanda adam gammir ki turchu danishillar, erebi danishillar, churdu danishillar!
But when the prayer is over then disperse abroad in the land and seek the grace of God, and remember God much, that you may be successful.
Emanoelkurdistani
Shermin
Shermin

Nationality: Kurd

PostAuthor: zportoshki » Thu Sep 18, 2008 3:47 pm

Emanoelkurdistani wrote:@Zportoshki

Selam, gardash be sen necur azerbaycanlimisan ki azerbaycanda olan turchemenleri tanimisan? turchemenm ashireleri iranin azerbaycaninda "maku" sheherinde vardilar, otay butay da da belche "xoy" sheherindede olsalar. dilleride azerbaycan turchusuynan biraz ferg elir. Meslen bizim "g" yada "x" diyenlerimize "q" diyeller: "qerdash" (gerdesh), "qalq" (xelx), etc.
iraqda da kerkuknen musil sheherlerinin atrafinda turchemen vardir, bunlar usmani zamaninda gedipler oraya iranin shi'e sefevi hukumetinen savash ve mugabile ichine. helemde ordadilar. bir gatishimish lehceleri var, danishanda adam gammir ki turchu danishillar, erebi danishillar, churdu danishillar!

a qardash azarbaycan hangi ashire terafından idare olunur ?
Bakı-da bir ashire Gence-de bir ashire var o reyonlarda onların sözü gecer ???
Azerbayncan Presidenti İlham Alivey-de ona göre ilhamlı ashiresindendir ? :D
Senin dediğin balaca ashireler necedir azerbaycanı ashire devleti etti a qardash ?
Azerbaycanda herbir kimse vatandaştır ashireci değil. Bizler azerbaycanlıyık. Yalnız azerbaycanlı.
zportoshki
Shermin
Shermin

PostAuthor: Emanoelkurdistani » Thu Sep 18, 2008 5:19 pm

zportoshki wrote:
Emanoelkurdistani wrote:@Zportoshki

a qardash azarbaycan hangi ashire terafından idare olunur ?
Bakı-da bir ashire Gence-de bir ashire var o reyonlarda onların sözü gecer ???
Azerbayncan Presidenti İlham Alivey-de ona göre ilhamlı ashiresindendir ? :D
Senin dediğin balaca ashireler necedir azerbaycanı ashire devleti etti a qardash ?
Azerbaycanda herbir kimse vatandaştır ashireci değil. Bizler azerbaycanlıyık. Yalnız azerbaycanlı.

Her neden gabax "adama selam elyende cavab verer". Elebir sozumu dushunmedin, gabaxdachi postlarinda bir sual elametinen sorushmushdun "Turkmen tribes in Azerbaijan?" Mende dedim ki sen necur azerbaycanlimisan ki azerbaycanin eqvam ve tevayef ve eshirelerinen khabarin yokhdu?! Shumali azerbaycandada belesine eshireler vardir, eger ishtibah elemiyem "shirvan" eshiresi bir buyuk eshirelerdendi. Kullen iranin baft ve teksturesi eshireyi ve tayifeyi bir teksturedi. Oquz turchlerinde gelmemishden gabax azerbaycan eshireliyidi, olarda ki eslden bir konfedrasyinidilar eshirelerden. Sen doghu diyisen, azerbaycanda eslinde ikhtilaf olmuyup, yani islamdan gabax hich ixtilaf yoxidu, azeri (tat), talishi, churd, ermeni, etc. bir birin yaninda yashirdilar, amma her ne ixtilaf vardi bu erebler saldilar araya. Hem xarabladilar hem nifaq ve ixtilaf saldilar hem de oldurduler ve tecavuz elediler. Babek-e Xurremdin kimin gehremanlar her iraniye ve her azatlixiseven-dunyanin her yerinde olsa, bir nimune kishi ve bir iftixardir. Sozu gatishmiyax amma efsus ki bugunleri temam orta dogu tushupdi ixtilafdan.
But when the prayer is over then disperse abroad in the land and seek the grace of God, and remember God much, that you may be successful.
Emanoelkurdistani
Shermin
Shermin

PostAuthor: KurdiBoy » Sat Sep 20, 2008 12:14 am

Kurdistan.
Last edited by KurdiBoy on Sat Jan 24, 2009 11:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KurdiBoy
Shermin
Shermin

PostAuthor: eva » Sat Sep 20, 2008 10:47 am

I am still new one :? but I would like to inform you, please when you are talking about CULTUER do not forget me. It is wrong to say "children in most societies have inherence their name and culture from their fathers", and i am going to prove this. Also, when taslor is talking about a scientific fact, it is not right to say: ok, but you are talking about science, I am talking about culture...the question is : does the study of culture concider as a science or not? Sure, it does. The diffrence is that what taslor was talking about BIOLOGICAL facts which belongs to NATURAL SCIENCES, while the CULTUER is a SOCIAL fact, and belongs to HUMANITARIAN or SOCIAL SCIENCES. The point is in the way that the individual have have her/his identity and personality. It is right that the patrirarichal thaought is the domain one. But, we have alot of cultures that have tried to have a humanitirion one. for instance, in the case of (CIVIL MERRAGE) the male and the female can deal on the name of their family and chidrens! Or, in the case of (SIGLE MOTHER) it is clear that the child would have her/his mother's identity..and so on.

So, whith the increasing of human's freedom, the culture is going to change!

by the way, you have forgot an important tribe in GARMIAN...ZANGANA is a very strong, famous, and wide in the south of Kurdistan, further, the TALABANI that is the tribe of Iraqis prisident' is just a branch of the ZANGANA.

I hope to be usefull 8)

eva/ hewler

eva
Nubar
Nubar

PostAuthor: KCF » Sun Nov 30, 2008 9:25 am

Most interesting thread.
KCF
Shermin
Shermin

PostAuthor: alan131210 » Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:08 pm

why these donkeys have membership on a kurdish site ? who aret he moderators here ? in there forums ie Turks or assyrian no kurd is allowed ??
alan131210
Shaswar
Shaswar

PostAuthor: Kubilay » Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:19 am

alan131210 wrote:why these donkeys have membership on a kurdish site ? who aret he moderators here ? in there forums ie Turks or assyrian no kurd is allowed ??

Why you lift old topic? All them are banned.

Kubilay
Shermin
Shermin

PostAuthor: Zuhayra » Fri Dec 31, 2010 11:31 pm

omg why do turkish people and kurdish people have a problem with eachother. its so lame.
i hope its not over land this is another stupid india and pakistan thing going on.
PLEASE PEOPLE nobody owns anything, everything is Allah (swt) so just make love not war.
Gosh, plus kurdish and turkish people would make cute babies.
I think i should have just stopped at the gosh. .. okay,.. bye :)

Zuhayra
Nubar
Nubar

PostAuthor: Kubilay » Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:29 am

Zuhayra wrote:omg why do turkish people and kurdish people have a problem with eachother. its so lame.
i hope its not over land this is another stupid india and pakistan thing going on.
PLEASE PEOPLE nobody owns anything, everything is Allah (swt) so just make love not war.
Gosh, plus kurdish and turkish people would make cute babies.
I think i should have just stopped at the gosh. .. okay,.. bye :)

Welcome to forum. I agree. Where you from? :D

Kubilay
Shermin
Shermin

PostAuthor: Zuhayra » Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:57 pm

(: hi kubilay
well im from england but my cousins freind is turkish
and she was saying really mean things about kurdish people and ive always wondered why :/
actually i always hear kurdish and turkish people talk bad about eachother
its so petty, i think its not fair on the younger generation.

Zuhayra
Nubar
Nubar

Previous

Return to History