Navigator
Facebook
Search
Ads & Recent Photos
Recent Images
Random images
Welcome To Roj Bash Kurdistan 

Obama re-elected

Discuss about the world's headlines

Obama re-elected

PostAuthor: alan131210 » Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:28 am

So Obama won, I wonder what he willmdo next with milky Iran-Iraq-Syria alliance!
…………………………………………………………

KERKUK is the Heart of Kurdistan
Kurdish state is on the horizon with WK now freed great kurdistan is closing in.
User avatar
alan131210
Shaswar
Shaswar
 
Posts: 9079
Images: 2
Joined: Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:23 am
Location: Kurdistan
Highscores: 0
Arcade winning challenges: 0
Has thanked: 4837 times
Been thanked: 4389 times
Nationality: Kurd

Obama re-elected

Sponsor

Sponsor
 

Re: Obama re-elected

PostAuthor: RawandKurdistani » Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:06 am

So the turk slave won again? - Romney would'nt had done much better for us anyway. When in comes to kurds, we don't have any friends.
Kurdistan, the great land of the Medes.
User avatar
RawandKurdistani
Ashna
Ashna
 
Posts: 965
Joined: Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:15 pm
Location: Kurdistan
Highscores: 1
Arcade winning challenges: 0
Has thanked: 240 times
Been thanked: 217 times
Nationality: Kurd

Re: Obama re-elected

PostAuthor: dyaoko » Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:28 am

its hard to say which would be better for kurds, obama or romney,
romney had shown lots of interest in Turkey, in the other hand, obama wants to avoid anyhting international and just get out of all middle east and run away from middle east and not do anyhting about it...

I wonder which one is better for kurds, an america who is out of middle east or an america who is active in middle east backing Turkey (the most racist country against kurds in the world)
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then YOU WIN !
User avatar
dyaoko
Shaswar
Shaswar
Founder
Founder
Site Admin
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3381
Images: 105
Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2005 10:09 am
Location: Kurdistan
Highscores: 1
Arcade winning challenges: 1
Has thanked: 287 times
Been thanked: 358 times
Nationality: Kurd

Re: Obama re-elected

PostAuthor: jjmuneer » Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:10 am

Well there goes our chances of an invasion of Iran.
Mêdî û Pahlî
User avatar
jjmuneer
Shaswar
Shaswar
 
Posts: 3390
Joined: Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:59 am
Location: Rojhelat Kurdistan
Highscores: 0
Arcade winning challenges: 0
Has thanked: 2572 times
Been thanked: 1013 times
Nationality: Kurd

Re: Obama re-elected

PostAuthor: alan131210 » Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:33 am

Israel will do it either way, Obama will have to join or he will turn US into chaos by Jews withdrawing their money from the market.
…………………………………………………………

KERKUK is the Heart of Kurdistan
Kurdish state is on the horizon with WK now freed great kurdistan is closing in.
User avatar
alan131210
Shaswar
Shaswar
 
Posts: 9079
Images: 2
Joined: Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:23 am
Location: Kurdistan
Highscores: 0
Arcade winning challenges: 0
Has thanked: 4837 times
Been thanked: 4389 times
Nationality: Kurd

Re: Obama re-elected

PostAuthor: brendar » Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:18 pm

Exactly, the american economy is in the hands of the JEWS. However, i think whether obama is elected or romney, the american system or plan would never change. The only thing that can change is the characters.
Last edited by brendar on Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
brendar
Shaswar
Shaswar
 
Posts: 2073
Joined: Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:28 pm
Highscores: 0
Arcade winning challenges: 0
Has thanked: 948 times
Been thanked: 1382 times

Re: Obama re-elected

PostAuthor: RawandKurdistani » Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:38 pm

jjmuneer wrote:Well there goes our chances of an invasion of Iran.


Why? The US won't just sit and wait for Iran to finish their deadly toy. And just cuz a person is the president does'nt mean he controls every movement of the country.
Kurdistan, the great land of the Medes.
User avatar
RawandKurdistani
Ashna
Ashna
 
Posts: 965
Joined: Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:15 pm
Location: Kurdistan
Highscores: 1
Arcade winning challenges: 0
Has thanked: 240 times
Been thanked: 217 times
Nationality: Kurd

Re: Obama re-elected

PostAuthor: Bestoun » Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:06 pm

Turkey asked for cooperation with the US to bomb Kurds in rojava the morning after Obama got re-elected.
Min be Kurdî denûsim
User avatar
Bestoun
Shermin
Shermin
 
Posts: 116
Images: 5
Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:41 pm
Highscores: 0
Arcade winning challenges: 0
Has thanked: 27 times
Been thanked: 26 times
Nationality: Kurd

Re: Obama re-elected

PostAuthor: Kurdistano » Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:19 pm

Well to be honest, I wasnt that much convinced about both of them. The only two reasons which made it hard for me where the Biden on Obamas side and Joe Liebermann, Mccain.

Kurdistano
Tuti
Tuti
 
Posts: 1656
Joined: Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:33 am
Highscores: 1
Arcade winning challenges: 0
Has thanked: 784 times
Been thanked: 821 times

NOT HAPPY

PostAuthor: Anthea » Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:46 pm

We have to be VERY careful what we say about America because even thinking anti American thoughts is now a THOUGHT CRIME :-o

Under the Obama regime Americans have many many of their rights taken away from them, some of the things that were written in their Bill of Rights and supposed to protect the American people for all time.

The American government has got the people so frightened of terrorists and attacks that some people are almost too frightened to leave home. American TV is full of programs that lead the people to believe the rest of the world is about to destroy them. America has become a more violent county due to fear :sad:

Over the border in Canada, where they do not have the living in fear mentality, the people have many more rights and are less frightened and violent :smile:

I do NOT believe that Iran holds any threat :D

The greatest threat Iran is to America is that of selling its oil independently rather than selling it through America for petrodollars. Remember that without the money America makes through oil deals it would be BANKRUPT :ymdevil:

Short story of Mr GUESS WHO

Once upon a time America made a man leader of a country. Gave him power. Taught him to be ruthless. Gave him money. Gave him weapons.

Mr GUESS WHO decided that he was not happy with his creators in America, because he thought that they had used him, and tried to brake away from them, so America tried to kill him, SEVERAL times. Then they sent in people, who very few people know about, to stir up the minority groups and overthrow Mr GUESS WHO.

Mr GUESS WHO got very VERY angry and did some very VERY bad things and killed thousands of people because Americans were trying to make them rise up against Mr GUESS WHO.

America did NOT really care what happened to the people but tried to pretend that they did. America did NOT take much action against Mr GUESS WHO. Mr GUESS WHO decided he was NEVER going to sell has oil to America again X(

America told lots and lots of lies about Mr GUESS WHO and the entire world turned against him :-o Mr GUESS WHO died because he would NOT sell oil to America

Iran should not suffer because America needs oil X(

Their are good people in Iran as well as bad. What they have done to the Kurds there is terrible and I always remind people about Habibollah Latifi :((
I believe that when South Kurdistan becomes free Iran will be happy to let the Kurdish lands in Iran join in with Great Kurdistan.

Last thought: the Jews do not control as much of America as they were. The Chinese are buying up large parts of America and investing heavily in the country :ymdevil:
Good Thoughts Good Words Good Deeds
User avatar
Anthea
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator
 
Posts: 23591
Images: 588
Joined: Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:13 pm
Location: Sitting in front of computer
Highscores: 3
Arcade winning challenges: 6
Has thanked: 6017 times
Been thanked: 726 times
Nationality: Kurd by heart

Re: Obama re-elected

PostAuthor: jjmuneer » Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:23 pm

You guys really think Israel has the manpower to invade Iran? Not doubting their technology, but frankly if Israel want to "knock out Iran out of the game", so to speak. Then they would have to destroy the government and system of governce.
Mêdî û Pahlî
User avatar
jjmuneer
Shaswar
Shaswar
 
Posts: 3390
Joined: Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:59 am
Location: Rojhelat Kurdistan
Highscores: 0
Arcade winning challenges: 0
Has thanked: 2572 times
Been thanked: 1013 times
Nationality: Kurd

Re: Obama re-elected

PostAuthor: Anthea » Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:06 pm

jjmuneer wrote:You guys really think Israel has the manpower to invade Iran? Not doubting their technology, but frankly if Israel want to "knock out Iran out of the game", so to speak. Then they would have to destroy the government and system of governce.


Israel cannot solve its own problems there is no way that they can involve themselves in any more conflict and I thank GOD for that because too many innocent people are killed everytime some idiots decides to start a war

Have you noticed that the idiots who start wars are always somewhere safe when they send people out to die X(

Many years ago Kings rode at the front of their men now Presidents hide in bomb shelters while telling others to go and die X(
Good Thoughts Good Words Good Deeds
User avatar
Anthea
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator
 
Posts: 23591
Images: 588
Joined: Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:13 pm
Location: Sitting in front of computer
Highscores: 3
Arcade winning challenges: 6
Has thanked: 6017 times
Been thanked: 726 times
Nationality: Kurd by heart

Re: Obama re-elected

PostAuthor: jjmuneer » Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:26 pm

Anthea wrote:
jjmuneer wrote:You guys really think Israel has the manpower to invade Iran? Not doubting their technology, but frankly if Israel want to "knock out Iran out of the game", so to speak. Then they would have to destroy the government and system of governce.


Israel cannot solve its own problems there is no way that they can involve themselves in any more conflict and I thank GOD for that because too many innocent people are killed everytime some idiots decides to start a war

Have you noticed that the idiots who start wars are always somewhere safe when they send people out to die X(

Many years ago Kings rode at the front of their men now Presidents hide in bomb shelters while telling others to go and die X(

Because the old who are bitter lingere on, whilst the young who are brave die.
Mêdî û Pahlî
User avatar
jjmuneer
Shaswar
Shaswar
 
Posts: 3390
Joined: Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:59 am
Location: Rojhelat Kurdistan
Highscores: 0
Arcade winning challenges: 0
Has thanked: 2572 times
Been thanked: 1013 times
Nationality: Kurd

Re: Obama re-elected

PostAuthor: RawandKurdistani » Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:45 pm

Bestoun wrote:Turkey asked for cooperation with the US to bomb Kurds in rojava the morning after Obama got re-elected.


Typical turks, sucking off to the US, because they would for sure lose against kurds alone.
Kurdistan, the great land of the Medes.
User avatar
RawandKurdistani
Ashna
Ashna
 
Posts: 965
Joined: Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:15 pm
Location: Kurdistan
Highscores: 1
Arcade winning challenges: 0
Has thanked: 240 times
Been thanked: 217 times
Nationality: Kurd

Re: NOT HAPPY

PostAuthor: RawandKurdistani » Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:48 pm

Anthea wrote:We have to be VERY careful what we say about America because even thinking anti American thoughts is now a THOUGHT CRIME :-o

Under the Obama regime Americans have many many of their rights taken away from them, some of the things that were written in their Bill of Rights and supposed to protect the American people for all time.

The American government has got the people so frightened of terrorists and attacks that some people are almost too frightened to leave home. American TV is full of programs that lead the people to believe the rest of the world is about to destroy them. America has become a more violent county due to fear :sad:

Over the border in Canada, where they do not have the living in fear mentality, the people have many more rights and are less frightened and violent :smile:

I do NOT believe that Iran holds any threat :D

The greatest threat Iran is to America is that of selling its oil independently rather than selling it through America for petrodollars. Remember that without the money America makes through oil deals it would be BANKRUPT :ymdevil:

Short story of Mr GUESS WHO

Once upon a time America made a man leader of a country. Gave him power. Taught him to be ruthless. Gave him money. Gave him weapons.

Mr GUESS WHO decided that he was not happy with his creators in America, because he thought that they had used him, and tried to brake away from them, so America tried to kill him, SEVERAL times. Then they sent in people, who very few people know about, to stir up the minority groups and overthrow Mr GUESS WHO.

Mr GUESS WHO got very VERY angry and did some very VERY bad things and killed thousands of people because Americans were trying to make them rise up against Mr GUESS WHO.

America did NOT really care what happened to the people but tried to pretend that they did. America did NOT take much action against Mr GUESS WHO. Mr GUESS WHO decided he was NEVER going to sell has oil to America again X(

America told lots and lots of lies about Mr GUESS WHO and the entire world turned against him :-o Mr GUESS WHO died because he would NOT sell oil to America

Iran should not suffer because America needs oil X(

Their are good people in Iran as well as bad. What they have done to the Kurds there is terrible and I always remind people about Habibollah Latifi :((
I believe that when South Kurdistan becomes free Iran will be happy to let the Kurdish lands in Iran join in with Great Kurdistan.

Last thought: the Jews do not control as much of America as they were. The Chinese are buying up large parts of America and investing heavily in the country :ymdevil:


If they don't get attacked, we won't be able to free our country.
Kurdistan, the great land of the Medes.
User avatar
RawandKurdistani
Ashna
Ashna
 
Posts: 965
Joined: Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:15 pm
Location: Kurdistan
Highscores: 1
Arcade winning challenges: 0
Has thanked: 240 times
Been thanked: 217 times
Nationality: Kurd

Next

Return to World

Who is online

Registered users: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot]

cron
x

#{title}

#{text}