Ads & Recent Photos
Recent Images
Random images
Welcome To Roj Bash Kurdistan 

Kurdish Muslims

Discussions about religion.

Kurdish Muslims

PostAuthor: Alend.Merani » Sun May 19, 2013 12:10 pm

I want to ask to all Kurdish muslims, how far you believe the islam.
Do you guys only believe in the quran or do you believe in the hadiths as well?

Alend.Merani
Nubar
Nubar

Highscores: 0
Arcade winning challenges: 0
Nationality: European

Kurdish Muslims

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: Kurdish Muslims

PostAuthor: Shirko » Sun May 19, 2013 12:30 pm

Alend.Merani wrote:I want to ask to all Kurdish muslims, how far you believe the islam.

I believe in the Holy Quran and the Hadith as well. And what about you, just Atheist?
Shirko
Tuti
Tuti

Nationality: Kurd

PostAuthor: Alend.Merani » Sun May 19, 2013 10:45 pm

HZKurdi wrote:
Alend.Merani wrote:I want to ask to all Kurdish muslims, how far you believe the islam.

I believe in the Holy Quran and the Hadith as well. And what about you, just Atheist?

Yeah, just atheist. I have been raised islamic but I dont - want to- believe in it anymore.
Not to start a flame war or something, but do you think everything in the islam is justified (with todays morals)?

Alend.Merani
Nubar
Nubar

PostAuthor: Shirko » Sun May 19, 2013 11:34 pm

Alend.Merani wrote:Yeah, just atheist. I have been raised islamic but I dont - want to- believe in it anymore.
Not to start a flame war or something, but do you think everything in the islam is justified (with todays morals)?

Dear Alend_Merani:
My answer to your question is yes, I think that everything is justified with todays and tomorrows "morals". And what do you mean by a flame war?

Look I do not believe that you are a 15 year old Kurdish kid from the Netherlands. What is this a joke or something? And if you are 15 years old, than you need to go get your moms permission to talk with strangers on the net, and bring back written authorization before you can talk with us. So go back to the troll nest you hatched from.
Shirko
Tuti
Tuti

PostAuthor: Londoner » Mon May 20, 2013 8:17 am

Kurdish Muslims or desert nomad arabised Kurds!!!
Londoner
Tuti
Tuti

PostAuthor: Anthea » Mon May 20, 2013 11:10 am

There are those on this site who think that I am anti-Muslim, I am NOT. I am anti-extremist whether they be Muslim or Christian or anything else :D

I am a Pastafarian, a religion a friend of mine started about 30 years ago because he was fed up with all the different religious sects claiming their God was the only God. In the case of Jews, Christians and Muslims those claims are totally illogical as they all actually worship exactly the same God :D I worship the great God Cadbury :x

Muslims are among the kindest people I know and only a few of them have decided to become Jihadists, but as with all things we only ever hear of the bad.

A Jihad is a struggle against non-believers. I am not certain but I believe that Muslims are NOT supposed to kill non-believers unless they themselves are attacked. I know that someone will correct me if I am wrong :D

Facts:
Sunnis do not even consider Shia Muslims to be Muslims
Muslims are NOT allowed to kill other Muslims
Kurds were Kurds for thousands of years before they became Muslims

However old you are, I am delighted that you take an interest in Islam and people's views on it, because like it or not Islam has played a part in shaping Kurdish culture and beliefs :D
Good Thoughts Good Words Good Deeds
Anthea
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator

Highscores: 3
Arcade winning challenges: 6
Nationality: Kurd by heart

PostAuthor: Alend.Merani » Mon May 20, 2013 11:59 am

HZKurdi wrote:
Alend.Merani wrote:Yeah, just atheist. I have been raised islamic but I dont - want to- believe in it anymore.

Dear Alend_Merani:
My answer to your question is yes, I think that everything is justified with todays and tomorrows "morals". And what do you mean by a flame war?

Look I do not believe that you are a 15 year old Kurdish kid from the Netherlands. What is this a joke or something? And if you are 15 years old, than you need to go get your moms permission to talk with strangers on the net, and bring back written authorization before you can talk with us. So go back to the troll nest you hatched from.

A flame war is a term used when a debat between two or more people on a forum gets so heated that they start personally insult each other, thats quite frankly what you just did with the last sentence of your post. I dont see any reason to question my age and I dont need to get permission from my parents, as I dont see anything wrong in joining a forum. Also I find it funny how you use 'us' as if you represent this whole forum. You have nothing to do with how my parents raised me, so stay out of it. Your last sentence disgusts me as it has no reason at all. I could now just insult you, but I see that I am raised better then you. I have no interest in a debate with someone this rude, so I wont reply to your posts any further.

Alend.Merani
Nubar
Nubar

PostAuthor: Alend.Merani » Mon May 20, 2013 12:00 pm

Londoner wrote:Kurdish Muslims or desert nomad arabised Kurds!!!

So do you view all muslim as arabised, or only the non-secular?
Ofcourse the muslim religion comes from the arabs but a lot of secular kurds still proudly hold on too their culture.

Alend.Merani
Nubar
Nubar

PostAuthor: Alend.Merani » Mon May 20, 2013 12:14 pm

Anthea wrote:There are those on this site who think that I am anti-Muslim, I am NOT. I am anti-extremist whether they be Muslim or Christian or anything else :D

I am a Pastafarian, a religion a friend of mine started about 30 years ago because he was fed up with all the different religious sects claiming their God was the only God. In the case of Jews, Christians and Muslims those claims are totally illogical as they all actually worship exactly the same God :D I worship the great God Cadbury :x

Muslims are among the kindest people I know and only a few of them have decided to become Jihadists, but as with all things we only ever hear of the bad.

A Jihad is a struggle against non-believers. I am not certain but I believe that Muslims are NOT supposed to kill non-believers unless they themselves are attacked. I know that someone will correct me if I am wrong :D

Facts:
Sunnis do not even consider Shia Muslims to be Muslims
Muslims are NOT allowed to kill other Muslims
Kurds were Kurds for thousands of years before they became Muslims

However old you are, I am delighted that you take an interest in Islam and people's views on it, because like it or not Islam has played a part in shaping Kurdish culture and beliefs :D

Thanks for your answer, nice to see someone who can answer in a normal manner.
When I was a muslim an atheist in my class always used the flying spaghetti monster to try prove too me that it was irrlogical :lol: .
A Jihad is a war against that is justified if a non religious country wars a muslim country. The imam of my mosque always tried to talk it good by saying the verses of the quran where it states, that when they stop u should stop too etc. But this idea is greatly flawed; lets say that all kurds are/were atheist. So then suddenly our cause is not just?
I quote Quran 9:5 :
But when the forbidden months are past, then fight and slay the Pagans wherever ye find them, and seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem (of war); but if they repent, and establish regular prayers and practise regular charity, then open the way for them: for Allah is Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful.
But if their cause is just, why would they repent? Why should they pray if they have another or no religion? So if all kurds where atheist halabja would be justified because we did not stop the war?

Alend.Merani
Nubar
Nubar

PostAuthor: Anthea » Mon May 20, 2013 7:12 pm

I do not believe that anyone can buy their way into heaven with good deeds if it does not come from the hear

I do not believe that anyone can pray their way into heaven without any good deeds

I do not believe that anyone can kill their way into heaven - killers go to hell

I do believe in:

Good Thoughts, Good Words and Good Deeds.

If everyone followed these three basic guidelines the world would be a much better place for everyone to live in :D
Anthea
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator

PostAuthor: Piling » Mon May 20, 2013 8:28 pm

The main problem is that 90% of people are sure to be good and to do good while they are also certain that their neighbors are wrong. :lol:
Piling
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator

Highscores: 2
Arcade winning challenges: 3

PostAuthor: rustamalmdar » Mon May 04, 2015 1:03 pm

this is my opinion i am personally a sunni muslim but never practice it never been to the mosque never read qoran because we were forced to become muslim a very long time ago i believe no kurd were a muslim they were forced to become one like what they are doing to our yazidi family in singal so i have already moved to my original and only religion which is zaradeshti, by no means am i saying islam is good or bad its none of my business its just not my religion thats all.

rustamalmdar
Nubar
Nubar

PostAuthor: Piling » Wed May 06, 2015 9:18 am

I know that in Kurdistan (Suleymanieh I believe) they have re-opened a Zoroastrian temple with followers who were originally Muslims and converted. But I wonder if they really follow that religion and have real clerks because Zoroastrism has totally disappeared in its original aspects. There are Indian Parsis, some few comunities in Iran and also a sort of 'New Zoroastrism' which has success in Western, perhaps more 'New Age Faith' than traditonnal.

I would be curious to know to which branch these new Kurdish Zoroastrians belong.
Piling
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator

Highscores: 2
Arcade winning challenges: 3

PostAuthor: Anthea » Wed May 06, 2015 12:19 pm

rustamalmdar wrote:this is my opinion i am personally a sunni muslim but never practice it never been to the mosque never read qoran because we were forced to become muslim a very long time ago i believe no kurd were a muslim they were forced to become one like what they are doing to our yazidi family in singal so i have already moved to my original and only religion which is zaradeshti, by no means am i saying islam is good or bad its none of my business its just not my religion thats all.

I am delighted that you realise the truth about the Kurdish conversion to Islam :ymapplause:

There are little known parts of Kurdistan where the skeletons of Kurds who refused to convert lie undisturbed and almost forgotten
Anthea
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator

Return to Religion