Navigator
Facebook
Search
Ads & Recent Photos
Recent Images
Random images
Welcome To Roj Bash Kurdistan 

Kurds and beauty

This is where you can talk about every subject (previously it was called shout room)

Kurds and beauty

PostAuthor: Kurdsta » Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:31 am

As much as I love all my Kurdish people and Kurdistan, I think in general Kurds are not the best of looking in terms of physical features and body shapes.

I know this is controversial but I mean look at other countries such as Italy, Bosnia, Russia, Poland, Australia and US these countries have on average better looking people, now in general the only good looking Kurds I have seen have been mixed but not even that much like a quarter. I think it's due to our genes which have is so incredibly diverse were like a salad.

In our history we have married not for the beauty and personality but for family/tribal traditions, arranged marriage, inbreeding which therefore hasn't made a chance to beautify us. This does sound stupid but beauty goes along way in this day and age...

The ideal Kurdish man is tall dark haired, structured jaw and face, high cheek bones ,dark features, big eyes and masculine body and full of testosterone (haaaiiirrrryness) and a bonus would be grey,green or hazel eyes.

The ideal Kurdish lady would be short petite, decent buttocks, boobs don't really matter however Hasan Zirak seemed to enjoy calling them sweaty watermelons or 14 year old fresh lemons.... The hair colour doesn't matter, not too big of a nose, fuller lips, decent face structure

This is just my personal opinion of physical beauty

When I went to hewler their was not a woman I would say was above a 7/10 now there's many factors such as horrible make up, bad grooming, excessive over the top jewellery and eye brow shaping and bad nose jobs.

It also seems that women from other countries especially hajams, Persians and Turks are taking the desirable men...

Now what I typically see is so much diversity but yet I can still tell if someone is Kurdish, what are common traits amongst your town/city/village/tribe

Please discuss and express your personal views and what we can do to beautify the Kurds because let's face it we need more breeding of better looking people, I mean even my dads side is not the best of looking

Kurdsta
Shermin
Shermin
 
Posts: 79
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:02 am
Highscores: 0
Arcade winning challenges: 0
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 13 times
Nationality: Kurd

Kurds and beauty

Sponsor

Sponsor
 

Re: Kurds and beauty

PostAuthor: Kurdistano » Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:56 am

Kurdsta wrote:As much as I love all my Kurdish people and Kurdistan, I think in general Kurds are not the best of looking in terms of physical features and body shapes.

I know this is controversial but I mean look at other countries such as Italy, Bosnia, Russia, Poland, Australia and US these countries have on average better looking people, now in general the only good looking Kurds I have seen have been mixed but not even that much like a quarter. I think it's due to our genes which have is so incredibly diverse were like a salad.

In our history we have married not for the beauty and personality but for family/tribal traditions, arranged marriage, inbreeding which therefore hasn't made a chance to beautify us. This does sound stupid but beauty goes along way in this day and age...




You are comparing a people living in a shithole called the Middle East and under worst conditions to people from Europe, Australia and the US, not very smart. How about you compare them to their neighbors and people living in similar conditions like Iraqis, Saudis, Syrians etc.?

Kurds are one of the most homogeneous groups in the Middle East, so please people dstay back with your weird hypothesis if you have not much knowledge about the subjects you are talking about. If anything which plays a role in the appearance of Kurds (as well other people in the Middle East) its the living conditions and the strong endogamy.

And about the the thing that only mixed Kurds "looked good". This is such a retarded statement. That I really start to question your intelligence. Most of the mixed Kurds have never looked more appealing as their non mixed brothers. What I have observed was that children of strong endogamy families (cousins) tended to look less attractive. However this phenomena is also getting less and less. If you mix up shit looking person with another shit looking person from different background you cant expect a beauty coming out.

When I went to hewler their was not a woman I would say was above a 7/10 now there's many factors such as horrible make up, bad grooming,


This is indeed something which I find very horrible too.


and eye brow shaping and bad nose jobs.


You are talking about things you have no idea about. Nose Jobs?? Are you aware that Lebanese and Iranians you prefer so much are probably the two countries in the Middle East with the most nosejobs. Your whole conclusions are so out of sense that I have no words to describe it. In one sentence you imply how the Persian and Turkish woman look better and so take the better man and as reason you give us the alleged "horrible nosejobs" on Kurdish woman which in fact are very uncommon in compare to Persians and Turks.

Its like me saying. "Pygmies are better looking than Scandinavians because they are taller." Such a out of sense statement

Kurdistano
Tuti
Tuti
 
Posts: 1656
Joined: Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:33 am
Highscores: 1
Arcade winning challenges: 0
Has thanked: 784 times
Been thanked: 821 times

Re: Kurds and beauty

PostAuthor: Kurdsta » Wed Oct 17, 2012 4:09 am

This is the point I kept it stupid so people could discuss I didn't cover it in detail so other people would mention their views on it.

I'm talking about Kurds in these countries to I'm serious, I've been to all these countries and have seen the Kurds for myself they are definitely under the hosting countries average. The whole point of this was to make me look stupid and once again for people like you to criticise. Of course I know we have a lot of beautiful people that aren't mixed but we are very mixed as a people. I certainly despise Persian women because of their fakeness they are the worst in the world, over 90 percent of Iranians including men have nose jobs go figure?

Controversial huh?

Kurdsta
Shermin
Shermin
 
Posts: 79
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:02 am
Highscores: 0
Arcade winning challenges: 0
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 13 times
Nationality: Kurd

Re: Kurds and beauty

PostAuthor: kardox » Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:44 pm

Hello,
I have to say that I don't agree with you totally. I have seen so many beautiful Kurdish girls, and for me , they are more beautiful than many other nations. I have been to weddings in Europe and in Kurdistan, and each time there have been plenty of girls that have been giving me the wow sensation. One thing, which I can agree with you is that you do not see many beautiful girls on the streets of Kurdistan, and that is because, many families wont allow their female members to go out alone. But in weddings they all show up.
In Kurdish oral traditions of my region, the description of beautiful girl goes like this, Slim in waist, a long neck, beautiful eyes and hair. What more do you we expect :smile:
Ham chinaar, ham chighaal, ham zinaar
chee buu Rustamee kurree Zaal


Amr kir seesit u shesht saal
Amr kir seesit u shesht saa


Heezh bichuuka, t'ifaal,
Daayee himbees kir, bira maal
User avatar
kardox
Ashna
Ashna
 
Posts: 603
Images: 8
Joined: Sat May 28, 2005 1:42 am
Highscores: 0
Arcade winning challenges: 0
Has thanked: 71 times
Been thanked: 139 times
Nationality: Kurd

Re: Kurds and beauty

PostAuthor: jjmuneer » Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:45 pm

You should get ban for trying to state we are inferior to the Europeans, now either your proud of being Kurdish, or not Kurdish at all.
Mêdî û Pahlî
User avatar
jjmuneer
Shaswar
Shaswar
 
Posts: 3390
Joined: Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:59 am
Location: Rojhelat Kurdistan
Highscores: 0
Arcade winning challenges: 0
Has thanked: 2572 times
Been thanked: 1013 times
Nationality: Kurd

Re: Kurds and beauty

PostAuthor: Kurdistano » Wed Oct 17, 2012 4:23 pm

Kurdsta wrote:This is the point I kept it stupid so people could discuss I didn't cover it in detail so other people would mention their views on it.

I'm talking about Kurds in these countries to I'm serious, I've been to all these countries and have seen the Kurds for myself they are definitely under the hosting countries average. The whole point of this was to make me look stupid and once again for people like you to criticise. Of course I know we have a lot of beautiful people that aren't mixed but we are very mixed as a people. I certainly despise Persian women because of their fakeness they are the worst in the world, over 90 percent of Iranians including men have nose jobs go figure?

Controversial huh?



holding it stupid is one thing but contradicting yourself is another. On one hand you claim that Kurds are "less desirable looking "because they are more mixed" (which is totally out of sense as someone can see on most dna tests) and your solution for this is that Kurds should mix more (wasnt the mixing actually the reason according to you) to look better?

To be honest the uglier Kurds I have seen looked more like mixed or inbreed.


Second point. you are comparing Kurds to European countries with much better living conditions.

You are claiming that in whatever country you were that the Kurds looked under the average? Are you sure? Did you even visit one of the countries? Have you ever seen Iraqis in your live. So according to you Iraqis look "more desirable" than Kurds from South Kurdistan? And Saddam was a known beauty queen.

Image
Image



Image
Image

Go Figure! I am sorry but even in Syria the uglier looking Kurds are always those who look admixed with Arabian features. I have realized the same in Eastern Kurdistan too. If anything the Kurds mixed with Persian features looked always less desirable as their pure Kurdish comrades and the same with Kurds having strong Turkic features.

In Iran and Turkey the Kurds are living under the average living conditions. So how are you going to compare them to their "countrymen"?

But one point I totally agree. The Kurds (especially those in South, East, West and Central Kurdistan) have a horrible taste on make up on weddings the womans look like ghosts. Many Kurds (Also the man) have no taste of fashion.
Last edited by Kurdistano on Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:01 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Kurdistano
Tuti
Tuti
 
Posts: 1656
Joined: Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:33 am
Highscores: 1
Arcade winning challenges: 0
Has thanked: 784 times
Been thanked: 821 times

Re: Kurds and beauty

PostAuthor: RawandKurdistani » Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:11 pm

There are lots of good looking kurds out there, and what's the big deal with looks anyway? Our main objective is the freedom of Kurdistan, not winning a worldwide beauty contest!
Last edited by RawandKurdistani on Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kurdistan, the great land of the Medes.
User avatar
RawandKurdistani
Ashna
Ashna
 
Posts: 965
Joined: Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:15 pm
Location: Kurdistan
Highscores: 1
Arcade winning challenges: 0
Has thanked: 240 times
Been thanked: 217 times
Nationality: Kurd

Re: Kurds and beauty

PostAuthor: burnsss » Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:12 pm

Mongolian terrorist propaganda, kurds are the best looking middle eastern people
User avatar
burnsss
Ashna
Ashna
Donator
Donator
 
Posts: 805
Joined: Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:09 pm
Highscores: 0
Arcade winning challenges: 0
Has thanked: 233 times
Been thanked: 497 times

Re: Kurds and beauty

PostAuthor: Kurdistano » Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:14 pm

Beside this also some Kurds of strong inreed features looked less desirable. I have observed that children of Kurds from different background, cities look always healthy etc.

Father Kurmanj from Duhok and Mother Zaza/Kurmanj from Elezig.
Image
Image

The children look very healthy and such marriages make me proud because they strengthen the boundary between Kurds. No one expects all Kurds to marry people some thousand miles away it would be enough if most Kurds would start to marry other Kurds outside their clan or village.

Kurdistano
Tuti
Tuti
 
Posts: 1656
Joined: Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:33 am
Highscores: 1
Arcade winning challenges: 0
Has thanked: 784 times
Been thanked: 821 times

Re: Kurds and beauty

PostAuthor: jjmuneer » Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:23 pm

Kurdistano wrote:
Kurdsta wrote:This is the point I kept it stupid so people could discuss I didn't cover it in detail so other people would mention their views on it.

I'm talking about Kurds in these countries to I'm serious, I've been to all these countries and have seen the Kurds for myself they are definitely under the hosting countries average. The whole point of this was to make me look stupid and once again for people like you to criticise. Of course I know we have a lot of beautiful people that aren't mixed but we are very mixed as a people. I certainly despise Persian women because of their fakeness they are the worst in the world, over 90 percent of Iranians including men have nose jobs go figure?

Controversial huh?



holding it stupid is one thing but contradicting yourself is another. On one hand you claim that Kurds are "less desirable looking "because they are more mixed" (which is totally out of sense as someone can see on most dna tests) and your solution for this is that Kurds should mix more (wasnt the mixing actually the reason according to you) to look better?

To be honest the ugliest Kurds I have seen looked more like mixed.


Second point. you are comparing Kurds to European countries with much better living conditions.

You are claiming that in whatever country you were that the Kurds looked under the average? Are you sure? Did you even visit one of the countries? Have you ever seen Iraqis in your live. So according to you Iraqis look "more desirable" than Kurds from South Kurdistan? And Saddam was a known beauty queen.

Image
Image



Image
Image

Go Figure! I am sorry but even in Syria the uglier looking Kurds are always those who look admixed with Arabian features. I have realized the same in Eastern Kurdistan too. If anything the Kurds mixed with Persian features looked always less desirable as their pure Kurdish comrades and the same with Kurds having strong Turkic features.

In Iran and Turkey the Kurds are living under the average living conditions. So how are you going to compare them to their "countrymen"?

But one point I totally agree. The Kurds (especially those in South, East, West and Central Kurdistan) have a horrible taste on make up on weddings the womans look like ghosts. Many Kurds (Also the man) have no taste of fashion.

Please don't say Eastern Kurds are mixed, maybe Soranis but never Fayli. The rest I agree with you on.
Mêdî û Pahlî
User avatar
jjmuneer
Shaswar
Shaswar
 
Posts: 3390
Joined: Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:59 am
Location: Rojhelat Kurdistan
Highscores: 0
Arcade winning challenges: 0
Has thanked: 2572 times
Been thanked: 1013 times
Nationality: Kurd

Re: Kurds and beauty

PostAuthor: jjmuneer » Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:23 pm

Kurdistano wrote:
Kurdsta wrote:This is the point I kept it stupid so people could discuss I didn't cover it in detail so other people would mention their views on it.

I'm talking about Kurds in these countries to I'm serious, I've been to all these countries and have seen the Kurds for myself they are definitely under the hosting countries average. The whole point of this was to make me look stupid and once again for people like you to criticise. Of course I know we have a lot of beautiful people that aren't mixed but we are very mixed as a people. I certainly despise Persian women because of their fakeness they are the worst in the world, over 90 percent of Iranians including men have nose jobs go figure?

Controversial huh?



holding it stupid is one thing but contradicting yourself is another. On one hand you claim that Kurds are "less desirable looking "because they are more mixed" (which is totally out of sense as someone can see on most dna tests) and your solution for this is that Kurds should mix more (wasnt the mixing actually the reason according to you) to look better?

To be honest the ugliest Kurds I have seen looked more like mixed.


Second point. you are comparing Kurds to European countries with much better living conditions.

You are claiming that in whatever country you were that the Kurds looked under the average? Are you sure? Did you even visit one of the countries? Have you ever seen Iraqis in your live. So according to you Iraqis look "more desirable" than Kurds from South Kurdistan? And Saddam was a known beauty queen.

Image
Image



Image
Image

Go Figure! I am sorry but even in Syria the uglier looking Kurds are always those who look admixed with Arabian features. I have realized the same in Eastern Kurdistan too. If anything the Kurds mixed with Persian features looked always less desirable as their pure Kurdish comrades and the same with Kurds having strong Turkic features.

In Iran and Turkey the Kurds are living under the average living conditions. So how are you going to compare them to their "countrymen"?

But one point I totally agree. The Kurds (especially those in South, East, West and Central Kurdistan) have a horrible taste on make up on weddings the womans look like ghosts. Many Kurds (Also the man) have no taste of fashion.

Please don't say Eastern Kurds are mixed, maybe Soranis but never Fayli. The rest I agree with you on.
Mêdî û Pahlî
User avatar
jjmuneer
Shaswar
Shaswar
 
Posts: 3390
Joined: Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:59 am
Location: Rojhelat Kurdistan
Highscores: 0
Arcade winning challenges: 0
Has thanked: 2572 times
Been thanked: 1013 times
Nationality: Kurd

Re: Kurds and beauty

PostAuthor: crazyhorse » Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:02 pm

Wtf is this shit? :P
We are a pure race, unlike the Europeans. All Europeans are mixed, ''the European'' does not exist.
It's just a reference to people living in Europe. For that matter, people living in Istanbul are '"Europeans'' too.

But you've to look carefully before you judge:

Most Kurds are white, I have a lighter skin color than many white Europeans
- Arabs, Turks are generally very dark. Persians are not very dark. That's because they're also part of the Indo-European race.

Most Middle-Easterns with light-color hair and eyes are Kurds.
I have nephews who're still blond / brown (hair color) and almost everyone in my mothers side of the family has green or blue eyes.

Just look at some wedding video's on YouTube. You'll see a lot of good looking Kurdish people.

Men from the large cities, such as Duhok, Zaxo, Hewler and Slemani probably don't really care about their appearance.
I am talking about the older men (40+). And they're the ones that you'll see a lot on in the city, since they're the main working class and they're ruling the country. Younger men and girls go to college and have nothing to do in the cities during the morning & afternoon, those are probably the times you're in the city when on holiday. Young girls won't go to the traditional markets, they'll hang out in the new parts of the city during the weekend or holidays.

Have you been to bars or amusement parks? If you're looking for good looking people, you'll have to stop looking at older men and women and grandpa's and grandma's ;).

crazyhorse
Ashna
Ashna
 
Posts: 439
Joined: Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:05 pm
Highscores: 0
Arcade winning challenges: 0
Has thanked: 107 times
Been thanked: 203 times

Re: Kurds and beauty

PostAuthor: Kurdistano » Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:03 pm

jjmuneer wrote:Please don't say Eastern Kurds are mixed, maybe Soranis but never Fayli. The rest I agree with you on.


I didnt said Eastern Kurds are mixed but of course there are Iranian-Kurdish marriages in Eastern Kurdistan even if its rather rare. You cant deny this. And JJmuneer from my observation its more the Feylis/Lekis from Kirmashan.

Kurdistano
Tuti
Tuti
 
Posts: 1656
Joined: Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:33 am
Highscores: 1
Arcade winning challenges: 0
Has thanked: 784 times
Been thanked: 821 times

Re: Kurds and beauty

PostAuthor: crazyhorse » Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:05 pm

O, while the European women are putting their make-up up to go out with their friends, these Kurdish women are taking up the arms and are in battle with the worst looking, barbaric people of the world and are sacrificing their lives so you can talk about their appearance on Roj Bash ;).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWbjShncZzc&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&hd=1   

crazyhorse
Ashna
Ashna
 
Posts: 439
Joined: Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:05 pm
Highscores: 0
Arcade winning challenges: 0
Has thanked: 107 times
Been thanked: 203 times

Re: Kurds and beauty

PostAuthor: Kurdistano » Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:06 pm

crazyhorse wrote:Wtf is this shit? :P
We are a pure race, unlike the Europeans. All Europeans are mixed, ''the European'' does not exist.
It's just a reference to people living in Europe. For that matter, people living in Istanbul are '"Europeans'' too.

But you've to look carefully before you judge:

Most Kurds are white, I have a lighter skin color than many white Europeans
- Arabs, Turks are generally very dark. Persians are not very dark. That's because they're also part of the Indo-European race.






You are one of the most uninformed persons I have come across on Roj Bash.

Kurdistano
Tuti
Tuti
 
Posts: 1656
Joined: Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:33 am
Highscores: 1
Arcade winning challenges: 0
Has thanked: 784 times
Been thanked: 821 times

Next

Return to Roj Bash Cafe

Who is online

Registered users: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot]

cron
x

#{title}

#{text}