Navigator
Facebook
Search
Ads & Recent Photos
Recent Images
Random images
Welcome To Roj Bash Kurdistan 

Kurds and beauty

This is where you can talk about every subject (previously it was called shout room)

Re: Kurds and beauty

PostAuthor: Kurdistano » Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:11 pm

Bohe wrote:
Kurdistano wrote:
Bohe wrote:People everywhere marry for a variety of reasons, usually looks isn't a prominent as you guys suggest. I believe with Europeans it's more about personality fit, thus each person or couples gets to choose who they marry rather than interbreeding. We're slowly moving away from that ourselves, but I'm still not sure inbreeding raises the chance of...ugly offspring however logical it sounds. I have cousins who are absolutely stunning, their parents are quite close.

:-B I realise it's only anecdotal evidence!

Its not a rule but relatively seen it is proven fact that children of closely related people have higher chance to be disabled etc.

Also it depends how close the parents are.

Oh yes, I know this is true. But I'm pretty sure the probability of disabilities is only raised by about ~2% ?

more by close relatives.

Kurdistano
Tuti
Tuti

Highscores: 1
Arcade winning challenges: 0

Sponsor

Sponsor

PostAuthor: Kurdsta » Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:42 am

jjmuneer wrote:
Kurdsta wrote:
jjmuneer wrote:Kurdsta please tell me how Khanaqini and Ilamis identify as Persian or Arab? Lol you are so full of crap. But its alright, we realise your a mixed mongrel, probably have Persian ancestry of your own.

I only know one khanaqini family and they are very nationalistic, but the rest especially the ones from Illams identify as puuuursian. Infact both sides of my family are originally pahli but they moved up to areas around Mahabad and piranshar. Do you live in australia to confirm this, I've found out their fayli because I mentioned I was Kurdish. Otherwise they always say Iranian or Iraq or Persian before Kurdish. You are in no position to call me Persian my family were all peshmerga and hate Persians to the bone it's in my blood.... I'll even link you Kurds on Facebook that identify as Persian through pm

Your actually the one that'a full of crap.

So your a Fayli yourself? Speak the dialect then...
Ok link my Faylis who identify as Persian.
Oh whilst you haven't been to Ilam, I'd like to enlighten you, we don't identify as Persian. So stop your lies, and please don't base your judgement on "all" *cough* 1 or 1 faylis you met. But if you have any proof or sources that say otherwise, then please feel free to enlighten us. I would also further like to be enlightened on how I'm "full of crap", it would be great to understand myself in this bitter and cruel world.

As I have noticed that the tribal mentality still exists amongst Kurds infact, you are a prime example of this. You stated your family where Fayli in origin, but then moved North and somehow changed their clan name? Call me a sceptic, but I find that hard to believe. Solely based on the fact your attempting to make it as if being a Fayli is in someway a negative thing; by you yourself putting a negative conatation to it. Judging by the fact you live in Australi goes to show you really cannot make judgements on Kurds or Kurdistan for that matter of fact, as I doubt you are able to construct un-bis and reliable judgements upon Kurds in those regions. Especially since I do not believe you have ventured in Ilam, or atleast not ventured in it for a peroid long enough to make such a judgement; that I only see attempting to provoke. Which it clearly has. Though lets say for a minute you have been to Ilam recently, Kak UnitedKurdistan can just disprove what you just stated, since his probably been there the earliest. Even so, my family actually live there, my clan actually live there. There automatically I am rendered to make a judgement, and it being more reliable then yours. Since I have family in Pahla and Ilam city, probably have relatives in the rural areas aswell. My point is that your family don't live there, whilst mine do. However it seems you are not able to distiungsh bewteen the terms 'Persian' and 'Iranian' or 'Iraqi'. As 'Iranian' and 'Iraqi' are merely politcal terms and terms used on passports, so you cannot suggest that if one identifies as such, he doesn't identify as their ethnicity. (Not that I support Kurds identifying as such, but to live with the reality many Kurds from all parts of Kurdistan so as such.) Which we Faylis do, since we are very proud of being Kurdish. You on the other hand are so blind in that you do not realise you are playing into the enemies hands, you are attempting to turn false facts into truthful and sincerce facts, which is just wrong. Considering you have a hard time distuingshing bewteen 'nationalist' and 'nationality', 'Iraqi' and 'Arab. Now onto the point of Faylis "never participating in nationalist Kurdish movements", or being "un-patriotic." Dr.Jafar and Shaban Nouri Ali, early founding members of the KDP. What happened that made Faylis reluctant in particpating in further nationalist Kurdish causes in Southern Kurdistan, was the fact that there was a split bewteen Barzani and Talabani. Now are you going to accuse them also of being of "un-patriotic", just because there was a split? There was also Zakia Ismail Haqqi the president of the Kurdistan's women assoication. There was also Adel Murad president of the Kurdistan sutdent union. There was also Yadollah Karim who had a leading post of Kurdistan Youth Association. There was also Habib Muhammad Karim, who was secretary-general of the KDP. Oh and let us not forget our dear marytr Leyla Qasim the first Kurdish women to be executed in Iraq. Now are you going to sit here and tell me that Faylis aren't nationalist? Are you going to sit here and tell me Soranis are most nationalist than Kurmanjis or Hewramis more than Zazakis? I mean how can we state that we are some how more intellectually sophisicated than the Turks or Persians, considering we cannot get past these tribal and physical barriers dividing us?

(It would be great if you sent me your facebook through a PM)

I cannot speak the Pahli dialect, I'm not providing you with any names of clans or family, I'm talking at least a 100 years ago I do not consider my self Pahli because i simply don't speak it and my family has obviously been mixed with other tribes. Bu both my sides show Pahli elements, both parents are full black features and my mums side have mainly green eyes. My dad is naturally built and hairy common traits among pahlis but that does not mean the rest of Kurds aren't...

I'm not speaking on behalf of illamis I'm telling you that the ones here in Australia identify themselves with Iranians and will speak Farsi over Kurdish why would I lie to you. They wear the farawahar everywhere and have all Persian friends even though they sometimes come to Kurdish events they are always separated into their own groups. Of course I hate this and I wish all Kurds to be the same but it's the mentality that still exists in us. I just hate seeing Kurds being "Persian" and have noticed pahlis and illamis etc to marry non Kurds a lot, I am not joking a lot .... Persian women love Kurdish men cause their men are so faggy.

Once again I don't speak on behalf of Kurds in Kurdistan but judging by YouTube and the people here it kinda speaks for itself, one of my family friends actually is a Kurdish migration helper he helps and settles newly arrived Kurds into Australian society and the Kurdish community held a barbecue for the new Pahli families to meet the other Kurds. He reminded the, many times (their was 4 new family's) that they were to meet at a local park and bring nothing and we can arrange transport for them. They said its fine and they will be their, then on the day a lot of Kurds go to greet them and guess what they didn't even bother to ring or notify that they'd erect coming to the park. I don't know what made them do this but obviously they don't want to be involved with the Kurds....

I fully acknowledge that Persian is an ethnicity in Iran however not the majority (Azeris are)
Iraqi is a nationality, but here it just means your Arab
Iranian is a lame excuse for Persian but is a nationality and is treated as an ethnicity

Actually being Pahli for me is to be highly regarded they are actually very Kurdish and are one of the biggest tribes in Kurdistan I think they number over 5 million? I'm only part Pahli certainly not full but I always get called one.

But it is very unfortunate that most of the faylis I know marry non Kurds if you know any in Australia I will provide names and Facebook accounts just private message me and I'll find you all the links you need... But take into consideration that some of their face books are private

Kurdsta
Shermin
Shermin

Highscores: 0
Nationality: Kurd

PostAuthor: burnsss » Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:24 am

there will always be jash, if they identify with turks and persian then they can burn in hell, these rats are weak minded and would sell their mothers for money, im happy we get rid of them. only the pure and most patriotic kurds live in north7east kurdistan, only weak minded fools became turks like all other weak minded people of anatolia who forgot their history.
burnsss
Ashna
Ashna
Donator
Donator

PostAuthor: jjmuneer » Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:35 am

I cannot speak the Pahli dialect, I'm not providing you with any names of clans or family, I'm talking at least a 100 years ago I do not consider my self Pahli because i simply don't speak it and my family has obviously been mixed with other tribes. Bu both my sides show Pahli elements, both parents are full black features and my mums side have mainly green eyes. My dad is naturally built and hairy common traits among pahlis but that does not mean the rest of Kurds aren't...

In what way does having black hair imply your a fayli? I mean you do realise 70-80% of Kurds have black/dark hair? So I really do not know how it is a "Pahli feature". Though you it seems like you would know, considering you haven't actually been to Ilam or Khanaqin. :lol:
Here are how my tribe look like:
These are my family members, some of them atleast:
Here are some other Kurds from my tribe:
Fayli hostages from Baghdad:
[img]server=18&filename=13838207757335841744120.jpg&res=landing[/img]
More Faylis:
I'm not speaking on behalf of illamis I'm telling you that the ones here in Australia identify themselves with Iranians and will speak Farsi over Kurdish why would I lie to you. They wear the farawahar everywhere and have all Persian friends even though they sometimes come to Kurdish events they are always separated into their own groups. Of course I hate this and I wish all Kurds to be the same but it's the mentality that still exists in us. I just hate seeing Kurds being "Persian" and have noticed pahlis and illamis etc to marry non Kurds a lot, I am not joking a lot .... Persian women love Kurdish men cause their men are so faggy.

How do you know they are Ilamis? They can be anything, and just because they tell you they are Fayli, it doesn't make them Fayli. What tribe did they state they are from? Because firstly a Farahavar isn't Persian, secondly having Persian friends doesn't make you Persian. Thirdly inter-marriages with Persians is quite rare amongst Faylis. Kirmanshahi Kurds may marry Persian, but they aren't Fayli. Most Persians view us as Barbarians anyway

Once again I don't speak on behalf of Kurds in Kurdistan but judging by YouTube and the people here it kinda speaks for itself, one of my family friends actually is a Kurdish migration helper he helps and settles newly arrived Kurds into Australian society and the Kurdish community held a barbecue for the new Pahli families to meet the other Kurds. He reminded the, many times (their was 4 new family's) that they were to meet at a local park and bring nothing and we can arrange transport for them. They said its fine and they will be their, then on the day a lot of Kurds go to greet them and guess what they didn't even bother to ring or notify that they'd erect coming to the park. I don't know what made them do this but obviously they don't want to be involved with the Kurds....

Youtube videos can be made by anyone, so that is invalid to use that as a source to base your information off. Though I would be very eager to see what videos have been telling you they identify as Persian, because I have family in Australia; they seem to state otherwise.

I fully acknowledge that Persian is an ethnicity in Iran however not the majority (Azeris are)
Iranian is a lame excuse for Persian but is a nationality and is treated as an ethnicity

Well then you shouldn't be a conformist or believe what people tell you automatically without any questioning.

Actually being Pahli for me is to be highly regarded they are actually very Kurdish and are one of the biggest tribes in Kurdistan I think they number over 5 million? I'm only part Pahli certainly not full but I always get called one.

Fayli isn't a tribe, its a clan, but your correct on the numbers.

But it is very unfortunate that most of the faylis I know marry non Kurds if you know any in Australia I will provide names and Facebook accounts just private message me and I'll find you all the links you need... But take into consideration that some of their face books are private

That would be great if you do.
Mêdî û Pahlî
jjmuneer
Shaswar
Shaswar

PostAuthor: Kurdsta » Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:21 am

jjmuneer wrote:

In what way does having black hair imply your a fayli? I mean you do realise 70-80% of Kurds have black/dark hair? So I really do not know how it is a "Pahli feature". Though you it seems like you would know, considering you haven't actually been to Ilam or Khanaqin. :lol:
Here are how my tribe look like:
These are my family members, some of them atleast:
Here are some other Kurds from my tribe:
Fayli hostages from Baghdad:
[img]server=18&filename=13838207757335841744120.jpg&res=landing[/img]
More Faylis:

How do you know they are Ilamis? They can be anything, and just because they tell you they are Fayli, it doesn't make them Fayli. What tribe did they state they are from? Because firstly a Farahavar isn't Persian, secondly having Persian friends doesn't make you Persian. Thirdly inter-marriages with Persians is quite rare amongst Faylis. Kirmanshahi Kurds may marry Persian, but they aren't Fayli. Most Persians view us as Barbarians anyway

Youtube videos can be made by anyone, so that is invalid to use that as a source to base your information off. Though I would be very eager to see what videos have been telling you they identify as Persian, because I have family in Australia; they seem to state otherwise.

Well then you shouldn't be a conformist or believe what people tell you automatically without any questioning.

Fayli isn't a tribe, its a clan, but your correct on the numbers.

That would be great if you do.

Nice collection of photos, these are just stereotypes they are not of course true fact. The whole tribe thing doesn't happen here no one even bothers to ask, but the ones I know are the ones that have deported to Iran from Baghdad. Do you know any qanbaris? I'm sure they are a big family amongst the faylis. Yes I know farawahar is not Persian it's Kurdish but your failing to realise 99 percent of Persians don't know this or 99 percent of Kurds intact :/ here it's just simply Persian I always argue that it's Kurdish but people don't even bother.

I'll link you some more Kurds on fb

Kurdsta
Shermin
Shermin

PostAuthor: jjmuneer » Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:26 am

My family members also got deported from Baghdad. However not all can permanetly settle in East Kurdistan, because Iran doesn't want to accept them.
Mêdî û Pahlî
jjmuneer
Shaswar
Shaswar

PostAuthor: Kurdsta » Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:54 am

jjmuneer wrote:My family members also got deported from Baghdad. However not all can permanetly settle in East Kurdistan, because Iran doesn't want to accept them.

I thought Iran loves Shias

Kurdsta
Shermin
Shermin

PostAuthor: jjmuneer » Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:57 am

Kurdsta wrote:
jjmuneer wrote:My family members also got deported from Baghdad. However not all can permanetly settle in East Kurdistan, because Iran doesn't want to accept them.

Not all Faylis are Shias or strict Shias, but Iran hates Kurds. So Faylis are not exception.
Mêdî û Pahlî
jjmuneer
Shaswar
Shaswar

PostAuthor: Kurdsta » Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:43 pm

jjmuneer wrote:
Kurdsta wrote:

Not all Faylis are Shias or strict Shias, but Iran hates Kurds. So Faylis are not exception.

True true

Kurdsta
Shermin
Shermin

PostAuthor: Bestoun » Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:42 pm

Min be Kurdî denûsim
Bestoun
Shermin
Shermin

PostAuthor: Fire » Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:16 pm

Well, ok,maybe we are not the best looking people on the earth. But we are the greatest people on the earth. No other nation fought so hard and is still fighting and honorably for their freedom despite the fact that every country is against us.
Fire
Shermin
Shermin

PostAuthor: kani » Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:57 am

Let me tell you something,there are many good looking kurdish people out there. But just like any ethnic group we kurds have attractive and maybe non-attractive people.
Some people ask me why there aren't any kurdish female models,well first of all as we all know Kurdish families doesn't like their girls (or will not allow) work as models even if they are good looking. I have heard from many Lebanese people that in suli they have founded many good looking Kurdish girls but back in erbil they haven't even seen many girls. Well,in erbil/hewler people are still more conservative and don't let their girls wear what they want or put make up on. However this topic is somehow awkwarded. I have the will now to take you to a kurdish party here in Finland and you will just be blinded by the beauty of kurdish girls here.

And about mixing,those who are mixed aren't better looking with those who are non mixed althought mixning can be very nice.I know one family who is half albanian and half kurdish and goosh their children are so beautiful (I can't even call them children when the youngest one is 18 :)) ) However I am not against mixing as long as the kids can speak both languages and love their both sites.
kani
Shermin
Shermin

PostAuthor: Kurdsta » Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:10 am

kani wrote:Let me tell you something,there are many good looking kurdish people out there. But just like any ethnic group we kurds have attractive and maybe non-attractive people.
Some people ask me why there aren't any kurdish female models,well first of all as we all know Kurdish families doesn't like their girls (or will not allow) work as models even if they are good looking. I have heard from many Lebanese people that in suli they have founded many good looking Kurdish girls but back in erbil they haven't even seen many girls. Well,in erbil/hewler people are still more conservative and don't let their girls wear what they want or put make up on. However this topic is somehow awkwarded. I have the will now to take you to a kurdish party here in Finland and you will just be blinded by the beauty of kurdish girls here.

And about mixing,those who are mixed aren't better looking with those who are non mixed althought mixning can be very nice.I know one family who is half albanian and half kurdish and goosh their children are so beautiful (I can't even call them children when the youngest one is 18 :)) ) However I am not against mixing as long as the kids can speak both languages and love their both sites.

Hello kani beautiful name you have their its also my sisters name, if that's you in your avatar, you are one good looking woman :)

Kurdsta
Shermin
Shermin

PostAuthor: kani » Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:15 am

I made this topic on Missososlogy which is a beauty site long time ago.I got many pms from people who thanked me and told me that we have good looking women. I actually think that to only ones who downgrade their women are kurdish men themselves. Have seen kurdish guys go whorship finnish girls who are not even near the average look.But becouse they are so called blondes with blue eyes they go maaaad.
http://missosology.info/forum/viewtopic ... 8&t=129232
kani
Shermin
Shermin

PostAuthor: Bohe » Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:34 pm

kani wrote:I made this topic on Missososlogy which is a beauty site long time ago.I got many pms from people who thanked me and told me that we have good looking women. I actually think that to only ones who downgrade their women are kurdish men themselves. Have seen kurdish guys go whorship finnish girls who are not even near the average look.But becouse they are so called blondes with blue eyes they go maaaad.
http://missosology.info/forum/viewtopic ... 8&t=129232

That last bit, is so true its sad. If someone is ugly, bleaching them blonde doesn't change that :smile:

Bohe
Nubar
Nubar

PreviousNext

Return to Roj Bash Cafe