Navigator
Facebook
Search
Ads & Recent Photos
Recent Images
Random images
Welcome To Roj Bash Kurdistan 

Kurds and beauty

This is where you can talk about every subject (previously it was called shout room)

Re: Kurds and beauty

PostAuthor: crazyhorse » Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:16 pm

Kurdistano wrote:
crazyhorse wrote:Wtf is this shit? :P
We are a pure race, unlike the Europeans. All Europeans are mixed, ''the European'' does not exist.
It's just a reference to people living in Europe. For that matter, people living in Istanbul are '"Europeans'' too.

But you've to look carefully before you judge:

Most Kurds are white, I have a lighter skin color than many white Europeans
- Arabs, Turks are generally very dark. Persians are not very dark. That's because they're also part of the Indo-European race.

You are one of the most uninformed persons I have come across on Roj Bash.

What do you mean with this? If you want to say something, than say it. Don't act like an idiot and give me the impression that I have to find it out myself.

crazyhorse
Ashna
Ashna

Highscores: 0
Arcade winning challenges: 0

Sponsor

Sponsor

PostAuthor: jjmuneer » Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:28 pm

Kurdistano wrote:
jjmuneer wrote:Please don't say Eastern Kurds are mixed, maybe Soranis but never Fayli. The rest I agree with you on.

I didnt said Eastern Kurds are mixed but of course there are Iranian-Kurdish marriages in Eastern Kurdistan even if its rather rare. You cant deny this. And JJmuneer from my observation its more the Feylis/Lekis from Kirmashan.

Not Faylis from Ilam though or Khanaqin. Only persianized Kurds in Kirmanshahi, frankly they don't even identify as Fayli. They say they are Kurdish, but don't even know what tribe they are in, because of the forceful urbanization process by Persians.
Mêdî û Pahlî
jjmuneer
Shaswar
Shaswar

Nationality: Kurd

PostAuthor: Zert » Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:43 pm

I dunno, I've been thinking about this too, and I agree that we're not the best looking. Though, we're not that bad either; not too long ago I went to a Kurdish event here, and the girls were all decent and above.

I agree that I might be partly because we've never married for looks (inbred-; but you should know that it's like that for many other ME nations, until a few decades ago it was very normal for Turks too. Iranians still do it; Arab nations have some of the highest amount of inbredness in the world!

I guess most just need to take care of themselves better.
Kurdish DNA blog:
http://kurdishdna.blogspot.com/

Kurdish Musings (a great Kurdish history blog):
lepzerin.wordpress.com
Zert
Shermin
Shermin

PostAuthor: kardox » Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:11 pm

kurdsta, tu xelke kijan bacere kurdistane?

@-)
Ham chinaar, ham chighaal, ham zinaar
chee buu Rustamee kurree Zaal

Amr kir seesit u shesht saal
Amr kir seesit u shesht saa

Heezh bichuuka, t'ifaal,
Daayee himbees kir, bira maal
kardox
Ashna
Ashna

PostAuthor: Kurdsta » Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:51 am

jjmuneer wrote:
Kurdistano wrote:
jjmuneer wrote:Please don't say Eastern Kurds are mixed, maybe Soranis but never Fayli. The rest I agree with you on.

I didnt said Eastern Kurds are mixed but of course there are Iranian-Kurdish marriages in Eastern Kurdistan even if its rather rare. You cant deny this. And JJmuneer from my observation its more the Feylis/Lekis from Kirmashan.

Not Faylis from Ilam though or Khanaqin. Only persianized Kurds in Kirmanshahi, frankly they don't even identify as Fayli. They say they are Kurdish, but don't even know what tribe they are in, because of the forceful urbanization process by Persians.

Every Fayli (from all parts) here in Australia all identify themselves as Iranian or Persian not one I have met has said Kurd until I got to know them better....

I even heard one say I'm Iranian Iraqi..

Kurdsta
Shermin
Shermin

PostAuthor: Kurdsta » Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:56 am

kardox wrote:kurdsta, tu xelke kijan bacere kurdistane?

@-)

Mahabad kaka

Kurdsta
Shermin
Shermin

PostAuthor: Dersimi » Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:50 am

[/quote]

I didnt said Eastern Kurds are mixed but of course there are Iranian-Kurdish marriages in Eastern Kurdistan even if its rather rare. You cant deny this. And JJmuneer from my observation its more the Feylis/Lekis from Kirmashan.[/quote]
Not Faylis from Ilam though or Khanaqin. Only persianized Kurds in Kirmanshahi, frankly they don't even identify as Fayli. They say they are Kurdish, but don't even know what tribe they are in, because of the forceful urbanization process by Persians.[/quote]

Every Fayli (from all parts) here in Australia all identify themselves as Iranian or Persian not one I have met has said Kurd until I got to know them better....

I even heard one say I'm Iranian Iraqi..[/quote]

Another stockholm syndrome among the kurds. This is the second time I heard this situation about Faylis.They ve been come up against the assimilation more than others for a long time(like alawi people in turkey).
Dersimi
Shermin
Shermin

PostAuthor: Dersimi » Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:30 am

Kurdsta wrote:As much as I love all my Kurdish people and Kurdistan, I think in general Kurds are not the best of looking in terms of physical features and body shapes.

I know this is controversial but I mean look at other countries such as Italy, Bosnia, Russia, Poland, Australia and US these countries have on average better looking people, now in general the only good looking Kurds I have seen have been mixed but not even that much like a quarter. I think it's due to our genes which have is so incredibly diverse were like a salad.

In our history we have married not for the beauty and personality but for family/tribal traditions, arranged marriage, inbreeding which therefore hasn't made a chance to beautify us. This does sound stupid but beauty goes along way in this day and age...

The ideal Kurdish man is tall dark haired, structured jaw and face, high cheek bones ,dark features, big eyes and masculine body and full of testosterone (haaaiiirrrryness) and a bonus would be grey,green or hazel eyes.

The ideal Kurdish lady would be short petite, decent buttocks, boobs don't really matter however Hasan Zirak seemed to enjoy calling them sweaty watermelons or 14 year old fresh lemons.... The hair colour doesn't matter, not too big of a nose, fuller lips, decent face structure

This is just my personal opinion of physical beauty

When I went to hewler their was not a woman I would say was above a 7/10 now there's many factors such as horrible make up, bad grooming, excessive over the top jewellery and eye brow shaping and bad nose jobs.

It also seems that women from other countries especially hajams, Persians and Turks are taking the desirable men...

Now what I typically see is so much diversity but yet I can still tell if someone is Kurdish, what are common traits amongst your town/city/village/tribe

Please discuss and express your personal views and what we can do to beautify the Kurds because let's face it we need more breeding of better looking people, I mean even my dads side is not the best of looking

Firstly guess ı you re making wrong when u compare kurds with European and Americans. They haven t been under pressure by some bloody countries which makes people uneasy.Look those countries people which you ve mentioned they are free and have freedom.So that makes people comfort which means you can spend time for beauty. İn Kurdistan even you cant see girls through to streets or with fancy-stylish dresses. Still people infer worse meanings when they wear jeans.This important side for girls I think. Frankly you can not count kurds as beautiful or ugly while we have many different tribes mixed people. This is rarely about to personal aspect when you speak about the beauty.So I reckon we should not diverse nations as better-worse looking. For example for me ı like dark-ebony skinned girls which you could see among the kurdish areas.Especially Eastern Kurdish girls take my attention.For boys how about russians nearly all of them have same looking hair and face features! And did not understand how could u say persian and turks more desirable.Which turks small-fat,slany eyed middle asians or other Mediterranean featured ones while they are most mixed race in the world! Kurds surely not have common specialities. Hope you re not regarding people with their physical looking while you re criticizing your father s side.This is just your opinion.
Dersimi
Shermin
Shermin

PostAuthor: Fidelio » Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:02 pm

Kurdsta wrote:This does sound stupid but beauty goes along way in this day and age...

Indeed, your comment sound stupid. Beauty is a very subective, culturally rooted thing. Of course if you speak according to the mainstream western culture any other people but blond with blue eyes are worthless. But it is wrong, each cultures has its own rules of what is beauty. There is nothing universal here, except if you are influenced by the dominant culture, like stars and movies you watch everyday and which are 80% american.
In my opinion, kurdish people is beautiful. I know some very beautiful kurdish girls.
The problem is that kurdish people are generally poor, and they cant take care of themselves.

Fidelio
Nubar
Nubar

PostAuthor: Kurdsta » Sat Oct 20, 2012 2:19 pm

http://missosology.info/forum/viewtopic ... 1&t=139496

That's maybe 8/10 and she would be considered very beautiful in hewler

Kurdsta
Shermin
Shermin

PostAuthor: Kurdistano » Sat Oct 20, 2012 3:24 pm

Kurdsta wrote:http://missosology.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=139496

That's maybe 8/10 and she would be considered very beautiful in hewler

She is good looking but she would be considered more average looking among Kurds this was discussed already in a thread. Some of the reasons why she won were, that she is very patriotic, has a beautiful build body and the number of participations were too small. Also some of the other candidates had a much better looking face imo the body shape of heirs is much more of that of a model.

Kurdistano
Tuti
Tuti

Highscores: 1

PostAuthor: jjmuneer » Sat Oct 20, 2012 4:11 pm

Kurdsta please tell me how Khanaqini and Ilamis identify as Persian or Arab? Lol you are so full of crap. But its alright, we realise your a mixed mongrel, probably have Persian ancestry of your own.
Mêdî û Pahlî
jjmuneer
Shaswar
Shaswar

PostAuthor: jjmuneer » Sat Oct 20, 2012 4:13 pm

Dersimi wrote:

I didnt said Eastern Kurds are mixed but of course there are Iranian-Kurdish marriages in Eastern Kurdistan even if its rather rare. You cant deny this. And JJmuneer from my observation its more the Feylis/Lekis from Kirmashan.[/quote]
Not Faylis from Ilam though or Khanaqin. Only persianized Kurds in Kirmanshahi, frankly they don't even identify as Fayli. They say they are Kurdish, but don't even know what tribe they are in, because of the forceful urbanization process by Persians.[/quote]

Another stockholm syndrome among the kurds. This is the second time I heard this situation about Faylis.They ve been come up against the assimilation more than others for a long time(like alawi people in turkey).[/quote]
Thats true, but this guy is such a liar. How do they identify has Iranian, if they stated they are Fayli? Lol.
Mêdî û Pahlî
jjmuneer
Shaswar
Shaswar

PostAuthor: RawandKurdistani » Sat Oct 20, 2012 4:14 pm

jjmuneer wrote:
Dersimi wrote:

Another stockholm syndrome among the kurds. This is the second time I heard this situation about Faylis.They ve been come up against the assimilation more than others for a long time(like alawi people in turkey).[/quote]
Thats true, but this guy is such a liar. How do they identify has Iranian, if they stated they are Fayli? Lol.[/quote]

After having discussed with a persian for a hour, i don't even wanna hear that name anymore :-D (Yea off topix, i know)
Kurdistan, the great land of the Medes.
RawandKurdistani
Ashna
Ashna

Highscores: 1

PostAuthor: jjmuneer » Sat Oct 20, 2012 4:20 pm

Lol people use the word Fayli for about any Kurd nower days that identifies as "Iranian" or "Iraqi", which isn't even an ethnicitiy, its a thing on your passport. Trust me millions of Kurds in Turkey also do it, same in SK. Its just a sad fact we live with those passports, but there is no point of saying "this guy identified as Iranian and he stated his a fayli", because how can you be certain his a fayli? Many Kirmanshahis who are persianized state they are Kurds, but I don't really count them as Kurds, because they can't even speak the language. And there is no "stockholm syrndrome", Southern Kurds haven't been to EK, they think its like Sk, wher you have freedoms or whatever. And frankly most Faylis don't care about nationality. Anyway I don't see why he felt the need to state that, when it had nothing to do with the topic. I mean I can admit if were talking about inbred Kurds, Faylis are probably the most inbred, I'm ok with that, but there is no need for bullshit.
Mêdî û Pahlî
jjmuneer
Shaswar
Shaswar

PreviousNext

Return to Roj Bash Cafe