Navigator
Facebook
Search
Ads & Recent Photos
Recent Images
Random images
Welcome To Roj Bash Kurdistan 

Kurds and beauty

This is where you can talk about every subject (previously it was called shout room)

Re: Kurds and beauty

PostAuthor: Anthea » Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:27 am

@ crazyhorse

I hope that certain people on here will now realise that they were mistaken by calling you a racist for using the N word

Different countries use different phrases, words and customs, what is acceptable in some countries is sometimes looked down on or even banned others

Some people here should question facts and circumstances BEFORE making accusations X(
Good Thoughts Good Words Good Deeds
Anthea
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator

Highscores: 3
Arcade winning challenges: 6
Nationality: Kurd by heart

Sponsor

Sponsor

PostAuthor: purearch72 » Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:45 am

Crazyhorse it is a free country, but repressing black people by calling this name is an insult to all black people around the world. I get that some young people don't care and I have seen lots of people say it in Highschool, but it is because Teenagers are stupid. I respect your opinion, but I would rather that you call them by their actualy ethnicacy. If you act like this to other groups you are no better than Turks, Arabs, or Persians who act badly against us.

purearch72
Ashna
Ashna

Highscores: 2
Arcade winning challenges: 0
Nationality: Kurd

PostAuthor: Anthea » Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:24 am

purearch72 wrote:Crazyhorse it is a free country, but repressing black people by calling this name is an insult to all black people around the world. I get that some young people don't care and I have seen lots of people say it in Highschool, but it is because Teenagers are stupid. I respect your opinion, but I would rather that you call them by their actualy ethnicacy. If you act like this to other groups you are no better than Turks, Arabs, or Persians who act badly against us.

SORRY but you must have missed my comment on the previous page - here is short version of what I explained:

Here in England, young streetwise black people and their white friends ALL call each other N***ER. It is not an insult among the young people, it is said almost with a sense of pride as if to say "I am black so what of it"

It has NOTHING to do with repressing black people. If you want further proof I am sure that there must be some black English rap music on youtube
We must ALL remember that we come from many different parts of the world and what is common practise in one country might well be totally unacceptable conduct in another.
We must take care not to make rash judgements and accuse people of racism for using words that are acceptable and in common usage in that person's country.

PEOPLE WE HAVE LOST THE PLOT X( X( X( X( X( X( X(

We are on Roj Bash Kurdistan because we are are interested in everything Kurdish, news, politics, culture, history and much more
We are reading and/or contributing to this topic Kurds and beauty because we are interested in the actual topic we should not be here to INSULT other contributors
Anthea
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator

PostAuthor: kani » Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:56 pm

Beauty is very subjective! what's beautiful for me it's not beautiful for you.
In my family most of us are very tall(myself I am 177 cm) and I remember 1 time a granny told me that i look like a giraffe :lol: (she was kurdish) while some people when they describe beauty of someone they start with the height. Some guys likes shorter girls and some not and this just proves that beauty is subjective.
kani
Shermin
Shermin

Highscores: 0

PostAuthor: Kurdsta » Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:51 am

kani wrote:Beauty is very subjective! what's beautiful for me it's not beautiful for you.
In my family most of us are very tall(myself I am 177 cm) and I remember 1 time a granny told me that i look like a giraffe :lol: (she was kurdish) while some people when they describe beauty of someone they start with the height. Some guys likes shorter girls and some not and this just proves that beauty is subjective.

kani is that you in your display picture?

Kurdsta
Shermin
Shermin

PostAuthor: kani » Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:13 pm

Kurdsta wrote:
kani wrote:Beauty is very subjective! what's beautiful for me it's not beautiful for you.

yes,why do you ask?
kani
Shermin
Shermin

PostAuthor: Kurdsta » Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:51 pm

kani wrote:
Kurdsta wrote:

yes,why do you ask?

Labar away zor jwani :-D

Kurdsta
Shermin
Shermin

PostAuthor: kurdistanis1 » Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:35 am

Anthea wrote:
purearch72 wrote:Crazyhorse it is a free country, but repressing black people by calling this name is an insult to all black people around the world. I get that some young people don't care and I have seen lots of people say it in Highschool, but it is because Teenagers are stupid. I respect your opinion, but I would rather that you call them by their actualy ethnicacy. If you act like this to other groups you are no better than Turks, Arabs, or Persians who act badly against us.

SORRY but you must have missed my comment on the previous page - here is short version of what I explained:

Here in England, young streetwise black people and their white friends ALL call each other N***ER. It is not an insult among the young people, it is said almost with a sense of pride as if to say "I am black so what of it"

It has NOTHING to do with repressing black people. If you want further proof I am sure that there must be some black English rap music on youtube
We must ALL remember that we come from many different parts of the world and what is common practise in one country might well be totally unacceptable conduct in another.
We must take care not to make rash judgements and accuse people of racism for using words that are acceptable and in common usage in that person's country.

We are on Roj Bash Kurdistan because we are are interested in everything Kurdish, news, politics, culture, history and much more
We are reading and/or contributing to this topic Kurds and beauty because we are interested in the actual topic we should not be here to INSULT other contributors

I don't know where you live or how you think its acceptable, but calling black people n*gger is not accepted around the world. You as a supposed teacher should know this.
kurdistanis1
Ashna
Ashna

PostAuthor: crazyhorse » Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:18 am

kurdistanis1 wrote:
Anthea wrote:

I don't know where you live or how you think its acceptable, but calling black people n*gger is not accepted around the world. You as a supposed teacher should know this.

You are so wrong. I have used that word in front of black people and nobody said something about it!
Sometimes they do, sometimes they don't. Really depends on where the person is originally from.

And don't start about this subject again. I believe Anthea closed this matter.

crazyhorse
Ashna
Ashna

PostAuthor: purearch72 » Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:33 am

Dude, In USA and Canada they actually shoot you for saying "N" word. The only reason why they don't say anything in England is, because they are out numbered and honestly people in Europe are a lot more racist in Canada and America.

purearch72
Ashna
Ashna

Highscores: 2

PostAuthor: jjmuneer » Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:59 pm

Kurdistanis1 if you actually read what she wrote, you would realise she was using that term as an example. She wasn't actuall saying it herself.
Mêdî û Pahlî
jjmuneer
Shaswar
Shaswar

PostAuthor: Anthea » Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:44 pm

unitedkurdistan wrote:If you go to kurdish villages you'll see how beautiful all the girls are but with the age as they get older, they'll start working harder and harder and the less beautiful they get.

Perhaps women have to work harder and harder because the men become lazier and lazier :)) =))
Anthea
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator

PostAuthor: Anthea » Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:07 pm

kurdistanis1 wrote:I don't know where you live or how you think its acceptable, but calling black people n*gger is not accepted around the world. You as a supposed teacher should know this.

I USED TO RUN A COMMUNITY CENTRE FULL OF YOUNG BLACK MEN AND THEY WERE HAPPY TO REFER TO EACH OTHER AS 'N'

END OF SUBJECT

It would appear that some people on here just want to argue so I have set up a TOPIC for all those who want to argue

GO viewtopic.php?f=5&t=11018

PLEASE go there and argue amongst yourselves and let those of us who are interested in this topic 'Kurds and Beauty' share our views with each other

GO YOU ARE NOT WANTED HERE viewtopic.php?f=5&t=11018
Anthea
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator

PostAuthor: kani » Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:00 pm

Btw,do you guys know any kurdish models outhere? Would be fun to see. I know only one and here he is : Kochar Faraj :x
kani
Shermin
Shermin

PostAuthor: unitedkurdistan » Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:06 pm

kani wrote:Btw,do you guys know any kurdish models outhere? Would be fun to see. I know only one and here he is : Kochar Faraj :x

Kenan İmirzalıoğlu??
unitedkurdistan
Ashna
Ashna

Highscores: 1

PreviousNext

Return to Roj Bash Cafe