Navigator
Facebook
Search
Ads & Recent Photos
Recent Images
Random images
Welcome To Roj Bash Kurdistan 

Do you consider Faylis to be part of the Kurdish nation?

This is where you can talk about every subject (previously it was called shout room)

Do you count Faylis(south-eastern Kurds) as apart of the Kurdish nation?

Yes
93%
No
7%

Total votes : 27

Re: Do you consider Faylis to be part of the Kurdish nation?

PostAuthor: kurdistanis1 » Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:57 pm

Why would you even take a comment from youtube to heart? its full of childish comments and i bet you 99% of people don't mean what they say or wouldn't say what they write in person.
kurdistanis1
Ashna
Ashna

Highscores: 0
Arcade winning challenges: 0
Nationality: Kurd

Sponsor

Sponsor

PostAuthor: Kurdsta » Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:32 am

The truth is everyone inside the borders of Kurdistan is Kurdish... Now as for khuzestan and balochis they have had inter mixture but if they consider themselves Kurdish they are Kurd to me and I look at them no differently. Frankly anyone that considers themselves not Kurdish and are Kurdish by blood I will consider a non-Kurd... It's a matter of what you think.

Faylis are infact very Kurdish and have kept their Kurdish blood very well especially in Baghdad and illam e.t.c....

I know comments on the Internet can be taken personally trust me, but they don't speak for every other Kurd on their, who knows they could be a troll or some uneducated idiot...

The only way we can end it is by educating all the Kurds about who they are and who they were

Kurdsta
Shermin
Shermin

PostAuthor: RawandKurdistani » Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:35 am

Kurdsta wrote:The truth is everyone inside the borders of Kurdistan is Kurdish... Now as for khuzestan and balochis they have had inter mixture but if they consider themselves Kurdish they are Kurd to me and I look at them no differently. Frankly anyone that considers themselves not Kurdish and are Kurdish by blood I will consider a non-Kurd... It's a matter of what you think.

Faylis are infact very Kurdish and have kept their Kurdish blood very well especially in Baghdad and illam e.t.c....

I know comments on the Internet can be taken personally trust me, but they don't speak for every other Kurd on their, who knows they could be a troll or some uneducated idiot...

The only way we can end it is by educating all the Kurds about who they are and who they were

What do you mean by Khuzestan? The province is arab, and i highly doubt they consider themselfes kurds.
Kurdistan, the great land of the Medes.
RawandKurdistani
Ashna
Ashna

Highscores: 1

PostAuthor: dyaoko » Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:40 am

in Eastern Kurdistan, 30 years ago there was these kind of arguments between Sena and Kermashan, (itwas mostly because of relligion sena kurds were sony muslems and kermashan were shia) and islamic replubic used it against both of them.

nowadays after lbieration of Iraq and southern kurdistan, I hardly see those arguments now, now all iranians (including kurds) do not care about relligion anymore ( they have seen enough from an islamic government how terreble rellgion and politic can be) so I am so happy that nowadays kermashan is a big part of kurdistan and sena kurds are proud of them being kurds too.

hopefully relligion will never devide kurds, we are all first human then kurds then whatever relligion or political system we belive in.

so to answer your question,
yes ofcourse they are kurds, and we are proud of their dailect it is another sweet dailect of kurdish, that shows how wide are the ranges of kurdish dailects.
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then YOU WIN !
dyaoko
Shaswar
Shaswar
Founder
Founder
Site Admin
Site Admin

Arcade winning challenges: 1

PostAuthor: Kurdsta » Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:21 pm

RawandKurdistani wrote:
Kurdsta wrote:The truth is everyone inside the borders of Kurdistan is Kurdish... Now as for khuzestan and balochis they have had inter mixture but if they consider themselves Kurdish they are Kurd to me and I look at them no differently. Frankly anyone that considers themselves not Kurdish and are Kurdish by blood I will consider a non-Kurd... It's a matter of what you think.

What do you mean by Khuzestan? The province is arab, and i highly doubt they consider themselfes kurds.

yes the province is arab but its right next to illam and dont forget the area is historically kurdish but invaded by arabs.. their are probablly many lost kurds in their but you know their gone now lol

Kurdsta
Shermin
Shermin

PostAuthor: RawandKurdistani » Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:57 pm

Kurdsta wrote:
RawandKurdistani wrote:

yes the province is arab but its right next to illam and dont forget the area is historically kurdish but invaded by arabs.. their are probablly many lost kurds in their but you know their gone now lol

Sad but true :sad:
Kurdistan, the great land of the Medes.
RawandKurdistani
Ashna
Ashna

PostAuthor: jjmuneer » Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:47 pm

Kurdsta wrote:
RawandKurdistani wrote:

Actually south of Ilam.
Mêdî û Pahlî
jjmuneer
Shaswar
Shaswar

PostAuthor: jjmuneer » Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:49 pm

dyaoko wrote:in Eastern Kurdistan, 30 years ago there was these kind of arguments between Sena and Kermashan, (itwas mostly because of relligion sena kurds were sony muslems and kermashan were shia) and islamic replubic used it against both of them.

nowadays after lbieration of Iraq and southern kurdistan, I hardly see those arguments now, now all iranians (including kurds) do not care about relligion anymore ( they have seen enough from an islamic government how terreble rellgion and politic can be) so I am so happy that nowadays kermashan is a big part of kurdistan and sena kurds are proud of them being kurds too.

hopefully relligion will never devide kurds, we are all first human then kurds then whatever relligion or political system we belive in.

so to answer your question,
yes ofcourse they are kurds, and we are proud of their dailect it is another sweet dailect of kurdish, that shows how wide are the ranges of kurdish dailects.

Well do you mean Ilami Kurds weren't counted as Kurds before by Iran? Frankly they still aren't, we are always labelled as "lors" on their maps for some reason.
Mêdî û Pahlî
jjmuneer
Shaswar
Shaswar

PostAuthor: unitedkurdistan » Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:17 pm

dyaoko wrote:in Eastern Kurdistan, 30 years ago there was these kind of arguments between Sena and Kermashan, (itwas mostly because of relligion sena kurds were sony muslems and kermashan were shia) and islamic replubic used it against both of them.

that's not the first time, during the republic of mahabad they used this religion card again and many soldiers in the iranian army were shia kurds that fought against the republic of mahabad.
unitedkurdistan
Ashna
Ashna

PostAuthor: jjmuneer » Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:32 pm

unitedkurdistan wrote:

that's not the first time, during the republic of mahabad they used this religion card again and many soldiers in the iranian army were shia kurds that fought against the republic of mahabad.

Thats a lie, your just spreading propaganda, and going to state "it was faylis" or something like that. A traitor is a traitor, and t doesn't matter what Kurd they were.
Mêdî û Pahlî
jjmuneer
Shaswar
Shaswar

PostAuthor: unitedkurdistan » Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:56 pm

jjmuneer wrote:
unitedkurdistan wrote:

Thats a lie, your just spreading propaganda, and going to state "it was faylis" or something like that. A traitor is a traitor, and t doesn't matter what Kurd they were.

Bro, there were some shia kurds who did fight against mahabad but they were little, a little more than 500, some of them were bought off but most where religous brainwashed. No, it was kermanshanis, not faylis. I am not targeting shia kurds or anything just saying that our enemies use our differences against us. My origin tribe is khalhori which comes from Kermanshan province, some were jashes but most of them were proud kurds, so don't think I target specific group or anything, we are all kurds. The sanjanis did have jashes though. Did you know that it was shia kurds in Ilam, Kermanshan etc that first fought against the Qajar rule, Ahmad shah and Reza shah those were all nationalistic proud kurds who fought against them while many sunni kurds did nothing.
unitedkurdistan
Ashna
Ashna

PostAuthor: Rando » Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:19 pm

I consider faylis kurds without doubt and so do every kurd ive talked to in real life.
The internet is full of trolls and they should not be taken seriously.
When injustice becomes law, rebellion becomes duty.
Rando
Ashna
Ashna

PostAuthor: Kurdistano » Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:59 pm

jjmuneer wrote:Apparently some Southern Kurds on my youtube have stated we faylis "aren't kurds, tu araben", "we are shia follower traitors", "we can't speak proper kurdish", "only kurmanji and sorani are kurdish".
This was on my 'seenomore' channel. Anyway I want to get the view of other Kurds here on this.

Mod edit: Title changed as it was misleading and frankly an insult to faylis and Kurds in general.

Now a very serious question. Do you believe that those people on youtube are for real Kurds and not just Arabs, Persian, Turks claiming to be. Only enemies consider Sorani and Kurmanji as Kurdish and separate the other dialects, especially Persians love to distance Feylis from other Kurds.

Kurdistano
Tuti
Tuti

PostAuthor: thesunchild » Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:30 pm

Same type people claim that the Yezidi's aren't Kurds either.

There're a lot of nations outside being afraid of united Kurdish nation. All what the try to do is divide us and make us their slaves.
my only friends are the mountains and we bow to nobody !
thesunchild
Shermin
Shermin

PostAuthor: thesunchild » Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:54 pm

By the way, can somebody change my 'no' in 'yes'. I made a mistake.
my only friends are the mountains and we bow to nobody !
thesunchild
Shermin
Shermin

PreviousNext

Return to Roj Bash Cafe