Navigator
Facebook
Search
Ads & Recent Photos
Recent Images
Random images
Welcome To Roj Bash Kurdistan 

I'm going to leave

This is where you can talk about every subject (previously it was called shout room)

I'm going to leave

PostAuthor: jjmuneer » Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:42 pm

I have no problems with the forum or anyone. I'm just leaving because of several other factors in my life. I probably will never come back on this forum, if I do it will be in years to come, but I doubt it. I need to finish my studies and do something constructive for Kurdistan, I'll probably either join Peshmerga in SK or the PKK. If you want to contact me, just tell Kak Alan(both of them), they have my facebook, but I don't use that alot. Anyway I have learnt alot about my own country on this forum more than I have learnt about my own country in my own country. Sad but true.

-Regards
Muneer.
Mêdî û Pahlî
User avatar
jjmuneer
Shaswar
Shaswar
 
Posts: 3390
Joined: Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:59 am
Location: Rojhelat Kurdistan
Highscores: 0
Arcade winning challenges: 0
Has thanked: 2572 times
Been thanked: 1013 times
Nationality: Kurd

I'm going to leave

Sponsor

Sponsor
 

Re: I'm going to leave

PostAuthor: purearch72 » Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:04 pm

Good luck with your life kak Muneer sad to see you leave, but it's for the best your
Contributions to this forum was great thank you and good luck .

purearch72
Ashna
Ashna
 
Posts: 482
Joined: Fri Sep 21, 2012 3:07 am
Highscores: 2
Arcade winning challenges: 0
Has thanked: 43 times
Been thanked: 116 times
Nationality: Kurd

Re: I'm going to leave

PostAuthor: Nubahar » Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:11 pm

good luck.
Oxrate a xêrê bi '
User avatar
Nubahar
Shermin
Shermin
 
Posts: 208
Images: 1
Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:37 pm
Location: Kurdistan
Highscores: 0
Arcade winning challenges: 0
Has thanked: 52 times
Been thanked: 136 times
Nationality: Kurd

Re: I'm going to leave

PostAuthor: Anthea » Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:54 pm

jjmuneer wrote:I have no problems with the forum or anyone. I'm just leaving because of several other factors in my life. I probably will never come back on this forum, if I do it will be in years to come, but I doubt it. I need to finish my studies and do something constructive for Kurdistan, I'll probably either join Peshmerga in SK or the PKK. If you want to contact me, just tell Kak Alan(both of them), they have my facebook, but I don't use that alot. Anyway I have learnt alot about my own country on this forum more than I have learnt about my own country in my own country. Sad but true.

-Regards
Muneer.


GOOD LUCK :x

We will all be VERY SORRY to see you go

PLEASE do not dash off the SK

The main need is not for more fighters it is for more educators

I do not know if you are in UK like me but the is so much to do in places like England

Estella from the 'Peace in Kurdistan Campaign is based in Holloway and she would also welcome your help

Estella does a lot of campaigning for Kurds and manages to get support or at least the interest of some MPs

All the Kurdish parties need people like you, who have learnt a lot about Kurdish history, to help make a change and educate other Kurds

Take care of yourself :ymhug:
Good Thoughts Good Words Good Deeds
User avatar
Anthea
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator
 
Posts: 23342
Images: 573
Joined: Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:13 pm
Location: Sitting in front of computer
Highscores: 3
Arcade winning challenges: 6
Has thanked: 6017 times
Been thanked: 726 times
Nationality: Kurd by heart

Re: I'm going to leave

PostAuthor: Kurdistano » Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:14 pm

why leaving this forum? You dont need to be much active here, just follow the upcoming news. I wish you good look with your studies. Try to become a educated person for Kurds.

Kurdistano
Tuti
Tuti
 
Posts: 1656
Joined: Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:33 am
Highscores: 1
Arcade winning challenges: 0
Has thanked: 784 times
Been thanked: 821 times

Re: I'm going to leave

PostAuthor: kurdistanis1 » Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:30 pm

Good luck bro, wish you all the best. I hope to see you around again. Joining the Peshmergas is a very honourable thing to do and you will always be respected for it.
User avatar
kurdistanis1
Ashna
Ashna
 
Posts: 400
Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:47 pm
Highscores: 0
Arcade winning challenges: 0
Has thanked: 200 times
Been thanked: 266 times
Nationality: Kurd

Re: I'm going to leave

PostAuthor: unitedkurdistan » Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:54 pm

Very sad that you have to leave.
Brakam, my dream is also to join Peshmerga or PKK/PJAK something, it's been my childhood dream but it won't make such a big impact for our cause really. You know, every year more and more young educated kurds in europe moves back to Kurdistan to help build up the society, they start companies and things like that, you should start doing something like that too. So that the turkish companies will stop influencing Kurdistan for example. Or become a politican to promote your beliefs/ideologies. As many already said, try to become a educated person, that's what we need, not another young man's life wasted with a brain full of information ready to serve Kurdistan.
I know it may be tempting to fight against our enemies up the mountains but please for the sake of Kurdistan please think what would be better for our cause.
User avatar
unitedkurdistan
Ashna
Ashna
 
Posts: 950
Joined: Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:15 pm
Highscores: 1
Arcade winning challenges: 0
Has thanked: 459 times
Been thanked: 579 times
Nationality: Kurd

Re: I'm going to leave

PostAuthor: Zert » Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:24 am

jjmuneer wrote:I have no problems with the forum or anyone. I'm just leaving because of several other factors in my life. I probably will never come back on this forum, if I do it will be in years to come, but I doubt it. I need to finish my studies and do something constructive for Kurdistan, I'll probably either join Peshmerga in SK or the PKK. If you want to contact me, just tell Kak Alan(both of them), they have my facebook, but I don't use that alot. Anyway I have learnt alot about my own country on this forum more than I have learnt about my own country in my own country. Sad but true.

-Regards
Muneer.


Bira Muneer,

you're a good person, sad to see you go. Please consider what the other members said; instead of taking up arms, try to create chances for other Kurds; be it in the way of forming a company, becoming an instructor or something else.
Kurdish DNA blog:
http://kurdishdna.blogspot.com/

Kurdish Musings (a great Kurdish history blog):
lepzerin.wordpress.com
User avatar
Zert
Shermin
Shermin
 
Posts: 208
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:59 pm
Highscores: 0
Arcade winning challenges: 0
Has thanked: 32 times
Been thanked: 152 times

Re: I'm going to leave

PostAuthor: diako_ber » Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:53 am

Good luck with your life. I will for sure miss your presence around here, though I have to agree with the others that you can also help kurdistan by doing something for the society.
User avatar
diako_ber
Shermin
Shermin
 
Posts: 395
Joined: Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:22 pm
Highscores: 0
Arcade winning challenges: 0
Has thanked: 240 times
Been thanked: 232 times
Nationality: Kurd

Re: I'm going to leave

PostAuthor: kardox » Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:53 am

It is sad that another active member of the site leaves. But it is your decision and you should be respected for that. Good luck with everything in your life and take care.
Ham chinaar, ham chighaal, ham zinaar
chee buu Rustamee kurree Zaal


Amr kir seesit u shesht saal
Amr kir seesit u shesht saa


Heezh bichuuka, t'ifaal,
Daayee himbees kir, bira maal
User avatar
kardox
Ashna
Ashna
 
Posts: 603
Images: 8
Joined: Sat May 28, 2005 1:42 am
Highscores: 0
Arcade winning challenges: 0
Has thanked: 71 times
Been thanked: 139 times
Nationality: Kurd

Re: I'm going to leave

PostAuthor: RawandKurdistani » Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:36 am

It was nice knowing you Muneer. Good luck with your life, and please stay safe.
Kurdistan, the great land of the Medes.
User avatar
RawandKurdistani
Ashna
Ashna
 
Posts: 965
Joined: Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:15 pm
Location: Kurdistan
Highscores: 1
Arcade winning challenges: 0
Has thanked: 240 times
Been thanked: 217 times
Nationality: Kurd

Re: I'm going to leave

PostAuthor: ideas » Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:02 pm

Thanks for contributing and I wish you the best of luck.

ideas
Ashna
Ashna
 
Posts: 917
Joined: Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:44 pm
Highscores: 0
Arcade winning challenges: 0
Has thanked: 60 times
Been thanked: 435 times

Re: I'm going to leave

PostAuthor: Cewlik » Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:29 pm

unitedkurdistan wrote:Very sad that you have to leave.
Brakam, my dream is also to join Peshmerga or PKK/PJAK something, it's been my childhood dream but it won't make such a big impact for our cause really. You know, every year more and more young educated kurds in europe moves back to Kurdistan to help build up the society, they start companies and things like that, you should start doing something like that too. So that the turkish companies will stop influencing Kurdistan for example. Or become a politican to promote your beliefs/ideologies. As many already said, try to become a educated person, that's what we need, not another young man's life wasted with a brain full of information ready to serve Kurdistan.
I know it may be tempting to fight against our enemies up the mountains but please for the sake of Kurdistan please think what would be better for our cause.


Joining the Peshmergas is very honourable, you don't can talk bad about that. I even feel me bad that I don't do it. So please show respect for his decision. If nobody fights for Kurdistan, how can we free our land? And it is not just a job of the poor Kurds in Kurdistan to fight, all Kurds should think about that.
User avatar
Cewlik
Tuti
Tuti
Donator
Donator
 
Posts: 1086
Images: 96
Joined: Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:46 pm
Highscores: 0
Arcade winning challenges: 0
Has thanked: 470 times
Been thanked: 573 times
Nationality: Kurd

Re: I'm going to leave

PostAuthor: unitedkurdistan » Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:51 pm

Cewlik wrote:
unitedkurdistan wrote:Very sad that you have to leave.
Brakam, my dream is also to join Peshmerga or PKK/PJAK something, it's been my childhood dream but it won't make such a big impact for our cause really. You know, every year more and more young educated kurds in europe moves back to Kurdistan to help build up the society, they start companies and things like that, you should start doing something like that too. So that the turkish companies will stop influencing Kurdistan for example. Or become a politican to promote your beliefs/ideologies. As many already said, try to become a educated person, that's what we need, not another young man's life wasted with a brain full of information ready to serve Kurdistan.
I know it may be tempting to fight against our enemies up the mountains but please for the sake of Kurdistan please think what would be better for our cause.


Joining the Peshmergas is very honourable, you don't can talk bad about that. I even feel me bad that I don't do it. So please show respect for his decision. If nobody fights for Kurdistan, how can we free our land? And it is not just a job of the poor Kurds in Kurdistan to fight, all Kurds should think about that.


Of course it's very honorable, it's every proud kurds dream to join peshmerga. Who are you to say i'm not showing any respect for his decision? All i'm saying is that he shall think twice before doing anything, he should think what is the best thing he could do for Kurdistan. As you may see, many many others agrees on that point that he shouldn't become a peshmerga fighter but an educated person for Kurdistan, helping to develop Kurdistan or something. THat's what Kurdistan needs now, young educated kurds ready to serve the kurdish nation. We already have houndred thousands of kurds ready to fight for Kurdistan. You know what I am not going respond to your comment if you have one because this is Kak Muneer's life we are talking about, as long he does it for Kurdistan i'm fine.
User avatar
unitedkurdistan
Ashna
Ashna
 
Posts: 950
Joined: Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:15 pm
Highscores: 1
Arcade winning challenges: 0
Has thanked: 459 times
Been thanked: 579 times
Nationality: Kurd

Re: I'm going to leave

PostAuthor: Cewlik » Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:19 pm

unitedkurdistan wrote:Of course it's very honorable, it's every proud kurds dream to join peshmerga. Who are you to say i'm not showing any respect for his decision? All i'm saying is that he shall think twice before doing anything, he should think what is the best thing he could do for Kurdistan. As you may see, many many others agrees on that point that he shouldn't become a peshmerga fighter but an educated person for Kurdistan, helping to develop Kurdistan or something. THat's what Kurdistan needs now, young educated kurds ready to serve the kurdish nation. We already have houndred thousands of kurds ready to fight for Kurdistan. You know what I am not going respond to your comment if you have one because this is Kak Muneer's life we are talking about, as long he does it for Kurdistan i'm fine.


Thats true, what every he does, if he join the Peshmerga or work in his special field for Kurdistan, we must show respect for that because its very honorable.
User avatar
Cewlik
Tuti
Tuti
Donator
Donator
 
Posts: 1086
Images: 96
Joined: Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:46 pm
Highscores: 0
Arcade winning challenges: 0
Has thanked: 470 times
Been thanked: 573 times
Nationality: Kurd

Next

Return to Roj Bash Cafe

Who is online

Registered users: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot]

cron
x

#{title}

#{text}