Navigator
Facebook
Search
Ads & Recent Photos
Recent Images
Random images
Welcome To Roj Bash Kurdistan 

Hello dear kurds/kurd lovers

New members say a hello here (you can aslo introduce your blog/site here)

Re: Hello dear kurds/kurd lovers

PostAuthor: kurdishpatriot » Fri Jan 30, 2015 4:17 pm

Piling wrote:I love Kurds for themselves (especially the gundî :-D ) and Kurdistan for its beautiful landscapes, the numerous minorities that makes it exceptionnal in Middle East now, their history of bravery and rebellion, and their culture and literature.

But indeed when you love something or someone, if you can explain why, that means you don't love, because 'coup de foudre' has no explanation. Many scholars I know are fond of Arab culture, others of Persians (I love Iranian civilization also), some love Turks, or Ancient civilizations… With Kurds, I feel at home, that's a fact, though I don't feel myself as a Kurd. I like to be a stranger among them (guests have always the best part :p )

And the city of Amêdî in Duhok Province is the most beautiful city according to my heart. :-D

Yeah , ifind that duhok has the best landscape and nature of southern kurdistan, also eastern kurdistan is very very nice.

kurdishpatriot
Nubar
Nubar

Highscores: 0
Arcade winning challenges: 0
Nationality: Kurd by heart

Sponsor

Sponsor

PostAuthor: Anthea » Fri Jan 30, 2015 4:44 pm

Piling wrote:...speak Kurmancî fluently, visited 80% of Kurdistan (Bakûr, Başûr, Rojava), translated Kuridsh classic literature, and I am the header of the Kurdish Institute of Paris Library.

Should read:

...speak, read and write Kurmancî fluently, visited 80% of Kurdistan (Bakûr, Başûr, Rojava), translated Kuridsh classic literature, and I am the header of the Kurdish Institute of Paris Library.

And know far more about Kurdish history, culture, politics, literature, and art than any 1,000 Kurds clubbed together :ymparty:
Good Thoughts Good Words Good Deeds
Anthea
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator

Highscores: 3
Arcade winning challenges: 6
Nationality: Kurd by heart

PostAuthor: Piling » Fri Jan 30, 2015 7:42 pm

Yeah , ifind that duhok has the best landscape and nature of southern kurdistan, also eastern kurdistan is very very nice.

I never visited Eastern Kurdistan (not easy to have a visa when you work for the Kurdish Institute) but I know that Hawraman, Sine, and many other parts of the land are incredibly beautiful.
Piling
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator

Highscores: 2
Arcade winning challenges: 3
Nationality: European

Previous

Return to Introduce Yourself