Random images
Welcome To Roj Bash Kurdistan 

UK is becoming a WAR ZONE as BLACK deaths increase

Discuss about the world's headlines

Re: London becoming a WAR ZONE as BLACK deaths increase

PostAuthor: Anthea » Sat Feb 29, 2020 2:33 am

Knife offenders lack
male role models

Knife crime would be helped if children had good role models, a senior police officer said

A lack of male role models is a key factor behind the increase in knife crime and gang violence, a senior police officer has suggested.

Bedfordshire Assistant Chief Constable Jackie Sebire said some young people who do not have the "protective factor" of a father figure instead look up to drug dealers and gangsters.

She said it was "too easy" to blame police cuts, social media and drugs.

The government said early intervention projects were a focus of its efforts.

ACC Sebire, who leads on serious violence for the National Police Chiefs' Council (NPCC), said an absence of father figures affects children in affluent areas as well as those from disadvantaged backgrounds.

"We don't talk enough" about the issue, she added.

A report published last year estimated that about 27,000 children in England considered themselves to be in a gang.

However, a much lower figure of 6,560 children were actually known by youth offending teams or children's services to be involved in gangs.

Sheldon Thomas, founder of Gangsline, which provides support to young people involved or at risk of gang activity, said "bad parenting, absent fathers and bad male role models" are among the biggest problems when tackling gang violence.

Mr Thomas, who speaks of his own experience as a gang member in the 1970s, said that if parents do not spend time with their children, then their child "is more likely to end up down the wrong road".

ACC Sebire said: "Where you do have positive male role models, they are potentially the drug dealers, or the exploiters or the organised criminal networks - they become the positive male role model."

The "worst thing", she said, was when both parents refused to attend a police station after their children had been arrested.

"That's for me, one of the saddest things that I see... because actually they [the parents] can't be bothered."

But speaking to reporters at the NPCC conference in Westminster this week, ACC Sebire acknowledged a number of factors contributed to the problem of knife crime.

Analysis box by Danny Shaw, home affairs correspondent

In 2018 the Home Office said drugs, and in particular a surge in the supply of cocaine, was the main "driver" behind the rise in serious violence.

Other possible factors were said to be the growth of social media and an increase in school exclusions and children in care.

But there were only two passing references to "role models" in the department's 114-page strategy document and no mention of how the absence of such father figures might lead young people down the path towards drug dealing and violent crime.

Discussions about ways to reduce violent crime have also tended to focus on other issues, such as resources, stop-and-search powers and sentencing.

It has been left largely to youth workers, mentors and former gang members to highlight the importance of positive role models, which is why the comments of Jackie Sebire, a former Scotland Yard detective with over 25 years' experience in policing, is so significant.

Patrick Green, chief executive officer of anti-knife charity the Ben Kinsella Trust, said ACC Sebire was "absolutely right" to cite the role of positive male models.

"When this is absent, young boys tend to be more vulnerable to negative influences."

However, he added there is "no single answer" and stressed the need for other root causes such as poverty, deprivation and inequality to be tackled.

A government spokesperson highlighted plans to recruit extra police officers over the next three years and initiatives to tackle the root causes of serious violence.

They added: "We recognise the role trusted role models have to play and to steer young people away from crime and to stop young people being exploited by gangs, we are investing heavily in community-based early intervention projects."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-51682870
Good Thoughts Good Words Good Deeds
Anthea
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator

Highscores: 3
Arcade winning challenges: 6
Nationality: Kurd by heart

Sponsor

Sponsor

PostAuthor: Anthea » Mon Mar 02, 2020 12:04 am

Hendon stabbing

Man killed on way to night shift

A father was stabbed to death on his way to work a night shift just 15 minutes after leaving his newborn baby at home, police said.

Officers were called to Parson Street, Hendon, north-west London, at 21:00 GMT on Saturday after a silver VW Polo collided with a parked car.

The 24-year-old victim, from Edgware, was found inside the VW Polo suffering from stab injuries.

He had been attacked in a car park minutes before the crash, police said.

He was taken to hospital but died later.

Det Ch Insp Andy Partridge, of the Metropolitan Police, said: "We believe the victim was parked up in the silver VW Polo in the car park in Stratford Road, off Bell Lane, NW4, minutes before the collision took place in Parson Street.

"It is likely that a number of witnesses in the Belle Vue Estate may have witnessed the attack.

"The victim was arriving at the car park, in order to travel to work for a night shift. He had just left his girlfriend and newborn baby at home in Edgware 15 minutes earlier."

No arrests have been made but inquiries have begun to find those responsible, the Met said.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-51693522
Anthea
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator

PostAuthor: Anthea » Mon Mar 02, 2020 12:09 am

Man critically ill after
murder attempt in Kingston

A 19-year-old man is in a critical condition following a stabbing in south-west London

Police found a man with serious stab injuries after they were called to Wood Street in Kingston, at about 03:40 GMT.

Two men aged 18 and 20 have been arrested on suspicion of attempted murder. The 20-year-old was taken to hospital with non-serious injuries.

Officers would be patrolling in the town centre throughout the day, the Met Police said.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-51688008
Anthea
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator

PostAuthor: Anthea » Wed Mar 04, 2020 3:03 am

The rapper's track that
sparked a wave of killings

When a video of an attack on one of the UK's biggest rap stars went viral, three young people were murdered in the London borough of Haringey over the next 10 weeks

Tensions have long existed between rival gangs in Wood Green and Tottenham, but they rapidly escalated two years ago as tit-for-tat attacks were filmed and posted on Snapchat and YouTube.

Ken (youth worker in North London): There's a dispute between Tottenham and Wood Green. This has been going on for a number of years. It's a postcode war - N17 versus N22.

I'm hesitant to call them "gangs" but the violence is specifically around their lifestyle, the music and the disrespect that they've shown to each other - all played out on social media.

Three deaths in 10 weeks

Map of North London

Johnny (young man from Tottenham - not his real name): I don't believe a truce will ever be made between the two sides, cos it's always just tit for tat, d'ya know what I'm saying? They're at war cos they've lost friends, they've lost family members. It's just like the Bloods versus the Crips man!

Nelson (young man from Wood Green - also an alias): They call it a "beef war". Headie One is a rapper from Tottenham. They [attacked him] at a university [in Luton] and they filmed it. If you're from Wood Green it's, "Yeah, we've got one up." They're scoring points. Then there's a chain reaction. The other side is going to retaliate.

Still from video of the attack on Headie One

Ken: A short space of time after what happened at the university, we're looking at [posts of] another violent incident. A young man has been shot in the neck. This is all done to humiliate, it's done to intimidate. It's to say, "You touch one of us, we'll come back and touch you."

The shooting took place in Wood Green on Saturday 27 January - the day after the video of Headie One being attacked in Luton was put online. The man who was shot in the neck survived, as did a second shooting victim.

A video taunting Wood Green was posted immediately.

Stills from a video made to taunt Wood Green after the double shooting

And the day after that - Sunday 28 January - Headie One uploaded a track, Know Better, to YouTube. It was later released by Sony imprint Relentless Records.

Ken: That song is disturbing to me, because it's quite clear that what he's actually pushing out in the song is what apparently took place: a "loss" in Luton, a "win" in Wood Green. There's such a close connection between what's happening and how they put it into verse. That track now has nearly nine million views on YouTube.

Nelson: Headie One, he's come out of nowhere, he's made this song. Now it's all over Radio One but they're not understanding the lyrics in that song. A loss in Luton, a win in Wood Green. He's referring to that person that got shot in his neck.

What's being said are facts relating to real people, what he is saying is real. That person that got shot in his neck, his parents got to listen to that. Everyone from Wood Green knew exactly what he was referring to. Everyone was upset. Even if you wasn't exactly a gang member but maybe an affiliate or just someone from the area, you was upset.

I don't want to knock anyone's hustle or way of getting legit and bettering their life. Music is a way for a lot of people. But everyone was tense.

On Saturday 3 February, 22-year-old Kwabena "Kobi" Nelson was murdered in Tottenham.

Ama (cousin of Kwabena "Kobi" Nelson): I essentially found out on Snapchat. I started seeing posts - broken heart, broken heart, broken heart. And then people were DM-ing me "Sorry for your loss. Sorry for your loss. Sorry for your loss." And I'm like, "Sorry for what loss?" Then I got the call. I was like, "What do you mean Kobi's been stabbed?"

Kobi was my younger cousin. He was all about bringing communities together. He was a youth worker. He passed away on 3 February 2018.

Kwabena Nelson

I know this happened [because] of what's been going on in the community - the knife crime and stabbings. Why it's happened to Kobi is what I don't understand. Kobi wasn't involved in any gangs. But living in Tottenham does make you more susceptible to certain situations, and this is one of them.

Ken: I did know Kobi. He was doing a lot of work with young people who were caught up in that lifestyle, trying to get them to turn their life around. But Kobi became, by association, a high-value target and happened to be in the wrong place. It's unforgivable what was done to Kobi, he was a man of peace. He wasn't involved in violence but you don't have to be involved to get caught up.

Ama: When they told me Kobi was dead, I was just in shock. It was right by our childhood park, so where we had a lot of memories. To know that's also the place where he lost his life, it really cut deep. Every day is still a hard day. It's just that you get better at dealing with it.

Nelson: I honestly don't know but I can say wholeheartedly I kind of feel like if those posts and that song didn't go out, the tension, or the intention, wouldn't have been this situation for Kobi. There is a very strong chance that it might not have happened, because there wouldn't have really been no fuel added to the fire.

Ama: Drill has never been my kind of music because I can't really relate. I can't stand listening to songs where people are just saying: "I'm gonna kill this person, I'm gonna kill this person."

When I learned about the Headie One thing I knew there could be retaliation. I don't want to solely say it's because of that song. I believe that it had a huge bearing on the fate of Kobi, but it's not the only factor. The young people in our community are traumatised.

On 8 March 2018, five weeks after the murder of Kobi Nelson in Tottenham, 19-year-old rapper Kelvin Odunuyi was shot dead outside the Vue cinema in Wood Green. Police believe the second murder was a direct response to the first.

Kai (Kelvin's brother): Kelvin was pretty cool - he was calm, peaceful. He was a nice little loving brother of mine. Unfortunately with all the gangs and everything that came in after we moved to Wood Green, it went sideways very quickly and he changed he changed for the worse, in my personal opinion.

Ken: He put a post on social media outside where he was standing, you know, which also gave the location where he was at. And within 15 minutes of him posting that last post, then the guys ride up on him. They came up on a moped, you know, on to the actual paved area, and they actually did what they did.

Kai: A mate of mine texts me saying that something happened to my brother. I was like, "What do you mean something happened to my brother?" I realised my mum and nobody was in the house. I was like, "What happened?" Then I found out, when they come back, that my brother had passed away.

I couldn't think straight always, I was completely depressed around that time, like completely - especially because of all the people bad-mouthing him on social media. People were cussing him out on his deathbed, all of that, saying, "Come threaten the family. Come do us in." It's just not right.

On 2 April, 17-year-old Tanesha Melbourne-Blake was shot dead in Tottenham. Police believe her death was linked to the gang feud.

Tanesha Melbourne-Blake

Hakeem (Tanesha's brother): I literally just got back from university. I just put my bags down and then I got a phone call from my brother saying that she got shot, but I didn't really believe it.

I went straight down to where she got shot. We ended up pushing past the police, jumping over the walls, and then we realised it was her. She was on the floor. Even just picturing it now, I still don't believe it.

Ken: A young lady with all her future ahead of her at 16 lost her life, only because she was standing in the wrong place at the wrong time. And she wasn't the intended target, I'm quite convinced of that.

Hakeem: She was spontaneous. She was just a bubble of life, really. She was always singing, always wanted to make something of herself.

Quotebox: It gives out the wrong impression that this is what we do in the black community
Ken: I have been out there for almost 15 years, and that time resonates with me, because of the intensity and the regularity of the violence. It was senseless, it was savage, it was uncalled for, and I really don't want to see a period like that ever again in my lifetime.

I don't believe that social media was the only factor but I believe that social media ignited the actual explosion that was experienced around that time.

Drill artists that make money from producing lyrics that glorify someone losing their life - it inflames the situation. It gives out the wrong impression that this is what we do in the black community. This is not what we do. We're fed up seeing this type of violence in our community
Hakeem: I'm basically trying to do a [TV drama] series which shows how a person's life can change - and how to break the cycle of violence. It's a matter of who's willing to break the cycle, cos people can't themselves - literally, they need a pioneer.

Ama: I always felt as if, at some point, I was going to give back to my community or work with my community. But when you lose a family member in this kind of way, it creates an urgency, you know, it's not something that can now wait. This is something that needs to be addressed.

Broadwater Farm

I deliver mental health first aid training. I developed a capacity-building programme in schools, in church, in Haringey, to empower young people to have positive aspirations.

When I wake up in the morning and I see the young people on the streets, I see the young people getting on the bus going to school, that is my hope.

The BBC asked Headie One to comment, but he declined. Snapchat says it takes swift action when offenders are reported and that it works closely with the police. YouTube told the BBC it was working with the Met Police and the Home Office to tackle gang-related content.

Neron Quartey from Wood Green is serving a 26-year sentence for the murder of Kobi Nelson - but the investigations into Kobi's death, and the deaths of Kelvin Odunuyi and Tanesha Melbourne-Blake remain active.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/stories-51722066
Anthea
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator

PostAuthor: Anthea » Fri Mar 06, 2020 10:43 pm

Boy 13 rushed to hospital
after being stabbed

A boy, who police believe is 13, has been stabbed in east London

Met Police officers were called to Munday Road, Canning Town, at around 7.39pm by the London Ambulance Service.

The teen was rushed to hospital and his condition is not yet known.

There have been no arrests.

Enquiries continue.

A statement from Newham MPS said: "Police were called by LAS at 19:39hrs to Munday Road #Newham #E16 after a teenager was found with a stab injury.

"Officers attended. The victim, blvd to be aged 13, has been taken to hospital; we await an assessment of his condition."

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/n ... 80981.html
Anthea
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator

PostAuthor: Anthea » Fri Mar 06, 2020 10:47 pm

Boy 15 fighting for life
after stabbing in Fulham

A 15-year-old boy is fighting for life after being stabbed in Fulham this afternoon

The Met Police was called to reports of a group of armed youths in Townmead Road shortly after 4.30pm.

The teen victim was found with stab injuries and rushed to hospital by air ambulance.

A crime scene is in place and enquiries are ongoing.

A man has been arrested on suspicion of attempted murder, Scotland Yard said.

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/f ... 80931.html
Anthea
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator

PostAuthor: Anthea » Fri Mar 06, 2020 11:10 pm

These are children

The authorities have recently proved they can spring into action when need be

It is long past time for action to save the lives of these CHILDREN

Stop rushing around issuing section 60 orders AFTER each violent attack

Keep section 60 orders active in known areas of gang crimes

Protect innocent people, whose only crime is that the areas in which they live have been taken over by violent drug gangs

Why are most of these gang members living in Social Housing !?!

Innocent people should NOT have to live on roads or in flats where they have drug dealers or gang members as neighbours

Throw the scum out onto the streets, let them live as rats in the sewage system
Anthea
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator

PostAuthor: Anthea » Mon Mar 09, 2020 2:36 am

24-year-old stabbed
at Ilford nightclub

Detectives have launched a murder investigation after a 24-year-old man died in hospital following a stabbing in east London

Scotland Yard said that while officers are awaiting formal identification, they could confirm the name of the victim as Ricardo Fuller.

Police were called shortly after 5am on Saturday to reports of a man suffering stab injuries inside a nightclub in Ilford High Road.

Officers and the London Ambulance Service attended the scene, with Mr Fuller taken to an east London hospital for treatment.

He died at the hospital at 11.41am, police said.

A 29-year-old man, arrested at the scene on suspicion of murder, is being held at an east London police station.

In an update on the incident, the Metropolitan Police said: "At this early stage it is believed Ricardo had attended the club where an event was taking place.

"Ricardo had gone outside when he was attacked and chased before he made his way back inside the venue."

Mr Fuller's next of kin have been informed and a post-mortem examination will be scheduled.

Police are asking witnesses or anyone with information to contact them.

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/m ... 81246.html
Anthea
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator

PostAuthor: Anthea » Mon Mar 09, 2020 3:24 am

Teenager stabbed
to death on bus

A teenage boy has been stabbed to death in southeast London after being attacked on a bus

The unnamed 17-year-old was killed on Whitehorse Lane in Croydon, close to Crystal Palace's Selhurst Park stadium.

Police were scrambled to the scene at around 8.30pm on Sunday where they found the teenager suffering from stab wounds.

Paramedics tried to save his life, but he died at the scene around half an hour later.

The hunt is on to find the teen's killer, with no arrests made yet.

The stabbing took place on Whitehorse Lane, close to Crystal Palace's Selhurst Park stadium

A Met Police spokeswoman told Daily Star Online: "Police were called at approximately 8.30pm on Sunday, March 8 to reports of a stabbing on a bus in Whitehorse Lane, SE25.

"Officers and London Ambulance Service (LAS) attended. A male, believed aged 17, was found suffering injuries — he was pronounced dead at the scene at 9.07pm.

"Enquiries are underway to inform next of kin. No arrest; enquiries into the circumstances are ongoing.

"Anyone with information is asked to contact police on 101 or tweet MetCC and quote CAD6512/8Mar.

Roads were closed off following the stabbing

"To give information 100% anonymously contact independent charity Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111 or online at crimestoppers-uk.org.

"A Section 60 has been authorised until 1.10pm on Monday, March 9 in the following wards: "Selhurst, Thornton Heath, Bensham Manor, South Norwood, Woodside, Addington North and South."

The stabbing is the latest violent death to blight the capital this year, following 2019's record statistics for homicides caused by knives or bladed objects.

Last year, 149 people were killed in London, including 90 from stabbing attacks.

London Mayor Sadiq Khan is coming under pressure to bring the city's homicide rate under control

That marked the highest number of homicides in the city for more than a decade.

Westminster in central London saw the worst violence, with 212 arrests for crimes involving blades.

On average, some 10 people are caught with blades every day on the streets of the capital.

Knife crime in London is blamed on a number of factors, including so-called county lines drug gangs.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest ... 7-21657410
Anthea
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator

PostAuthor: Anthea » Wed Mar 11, 2020 12:31 pm

Boy injured in Huddersfield
community centre shooting

A 12-year-old boy has been injured in a shooting at a community centre

The youngster turned up at hospital after police were called to Northfield Hall Community Centre in Huddersfield at about 19:15 GMT on Tuesday.

He had suffered serious injuries consistent with a firearms discharge, police said. He remains in hospital in a non life-threatening condition.

The suspects are believed to have fled in a BMW, which was later found burnt out in the Huddersfield area.

Det Ch Insp Vanessa Rolfe, of West Yorkshire Police, said: "This level of violence is clearly a cause for concern, especially given the age of the victim and that it happened at a community centre.

"Those involved showed no regard for the public's safety and it is imperative that anyone with information on who carried out this attack contacts police."

She said police would be maintaining a visible presence in the area while inquiries were ongoing.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leeds-51833757
Anthea
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator

PostAuthor: Anthea » Thu Mar 12, 2020 3:58 am

Walthamstow stabbings
Four hurt and seven arrested

Four teenagers have been taken to hospital after being stabbed in east London

Police said seven people had been arrested after "multiple" stabbings in Thornbury Way, Walthamstow, at about 21:00 GMT on Wednesday.

Three of those taken to hospital have non life-threatening injuries, while the condition of a fourth is not known.

Scotland Yard said there was "no risk to members of the public" and it was thought to be "an isolated incident".

Roads in and around Thornbury Way have been closed as the investigation continues.

Officers have been given additional Section 60 stop and search powers across Walthamstow, Leyton and Leytonstone in the wake of the stabbings.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-51846429

Not an isolated incident - there are a large number of fights and stabbings in the area of London
Anthea
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator

PostAuthor: Anthea » Thu Mar 12, 2020 4:02 am

This piece of scum is a role model for black youths. They look up to Grime artists such as this

Many of the artists are also involved in drugs and gangs

Grime artist guilty of
raping four women

Andy Anokye, who performed as Solo 45, was part of grime collective Boy Better Know

A grime artist has been found guilty of raping four women and holding them against their will.

During a trial at Bristol Crown Court, Andy Anokye, 32, who performed as Solo 45, admitted he would "terrorise" women during "rough sex".

He denied the allegations, but was found guilty of 30 charges.

Judge William Hart adjourned sentencing for a date to be fixed and ordered a psychiatric report to be carried out on the defendant.

Anokye was unanimously convicted of 21 rapes, five counts of false imprisonment, two counts of assault by penetration and two of assault occasioning actual bodily harm.

The offences were committed between February 2015 and March 2017.

'Violent, controlling narcissist'

The investigation against Anokye began after one of the victims told friends and police what had happened.

Officers then seized his mobile phones and laptop, and this led police to three other women.

He met the women at his gigs and developed relationships with them before assaulting them, his trial heard.

Jill MacNamara, of the Crown Prosecution Service (CPS), said: "We were able to prove that Anokye was a violent, controlling narcissist and bully who took pleasure in inflicting pain and suffering upon his victims.

"He filmed many of his attacks on his mobile phone, and this footage, along with the brave testimony of his victims, created a compelling case against him.

"He claimed sexual activity with these women was consensual role-play and pointed to the fact that some of the women stayed in a relationship with him after the assaults.

"However, the CPS was able to prove none of these women had consented to the sexual activity or the violence and threats made against them.

"The fear he elicited must have made it obvious they did not consent."

Anokye, who is from London but had a flat in Bristol, was part of grime collective Boy Better Know.

He appeared as part of that collective on the main stage at the Reading and Leeds Festival in 2016.

His best known track as Solo 45 was Feed Em To The Lions, which was covered by Craig David - as a mash-up with Destiny Child's Say My Name - for an appearance on BBC Radio 1's Live Lounge in 2016.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-bristol-51841177
Anthea
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator

PostAuthor: Anthea » Sat Mar 14, 2020 8:22 pm

Man 19 shot dead
in 'drive-by' killing

Victim Abdul Wahid Xasan, of Foleshill, died in hospital following the shooting

A 19-year-old man died after being targeted in a drive-by shooting involving a car that was later found burned out in Coventry.

Abdul Wahid Xasan, of Foleshill, Coventry, was shot as he walked along Harnall Lane and into Adelaide Street in Hillfields at about 14:30 GMT on Friday, West Midlands Police said.

He died later that day in hospital from gunshot wounds to his back.

A 15-year-old boy and a man, 19, have been arrested on suspicion of murder.

Police said a post-mortem examination was due to take place.

"The gunshots were fired from a black VW Golf R, with light coloured or silver wing mirrors and five spoke alloy wheels," the force said in a statement.

"A car was discovered burnt out in London Road yesterday evening and is believed to be the one used."

Cordons are in place at both locations as forensic experts work to gather evidence.

Det Ch Insp Scott Griffiths, from the force's homicide unit, said the killing was a "horrific crime" but the investigation had made "swift progress" to "bring Abdul's killers to justice".

He said: "It is abhorrent that these people think nothing of using a firearm in broad daylight on a residential street with a children's nursery close by.

"It is vital that anyone who saw what happened yesterday afternoon, and has not already spoken to us, does so."

He also urged those responsible for setting the car on fire to come forward.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-c ... e-51887581
Anthea
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator

PostAuthor: Anthea » Sun Mar 15, 2020 6:05 pm

Lewisham stabbing:
Man 20 fighting for life

A 20-year-old man is fighting for his life after being stabbed in south east London

The man was found injured on Friendly Street, Lewisham, at 11.53pm on Saturday.

Police believe the stabbing took place on New Cross Road, which is more than half-a-mile away.

The victim remains in hospital in a critical condition, they added.

No arrests have been made.

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/l ... 87656.html
Anthea
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator

PostAuthor: Anthea » Sun Mar 15, 2020 6:08 pm

Woolwich stabbing:
Man with serious injuries

A man in his 20s has been stabbed in south east London

Police were called just before 3.30pm to Academy Road, at the junction with Shooters Hill, in Woolwich.

The man, believed to be in his 20s, was found with serious injuries. He is being treated at the scene.

Officers are awaiting an update into his condition.

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/s ... 87746.html
Anthea
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator

PreviousNext

Return to World