Navigator
Facebook
Search
Ads & Recent Photos
Recent Images
Random images
Welcome To Roj Bash Kurdistan 

Kurds need Independence not continued slavery JM

A place for discussion and exchanging ideas about Kurdistan issues here, also a place for sharing article & views and analysis about Kurdistan .

PostAuthor: Anthea » Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:51 pm

Seven Great Kurdish Leaders

The enemies of the Independence of Kurdistan are very many and their potential is very big and they can't allow any organization to seek the Independence of Kurdistan and I have tried a lot to find a secret national party that includes all parts of Kurdistan and I am still working in this direction because secret is the way to win in front of many and strong enemies..

The fear party (Independence) was the first national party to call for the independence of Kurdistan, founded by prince man badr khan in 1927... and failed because our fans were not aware of their national cause and were religious tendencies Stronger than national belonging.

The Že party was also one of the national parties that called for the independence of Kurdistan, which was founded in 1943 and since the first day of its founding, it was joined by elements of those who were well trained in the intelligence of the entity. Which occupied Kurdistan in 1946.

The Kurdistan Democratic party in East, West, North and Southern Kurdistan was first founded for the independence of Kurdistan under the leadership of Qazi Muhammad in Eastern Kurdistan and under the leadership of the general Mustafa Barzani in the Southern Kurdistan and under the leadership of the Apo Sabri in West Kurdistan and under the leadership of (translation problem) in Northern Kurdistan..
.Qazi Muhammadand General Mustafa Barzani was executed to the Soviet Union, the prison of Apo Sabri and the assassination of super po... because the agents of the bodies occupying the Kurdistan are in the Kurdistan Democratic Party and took him out of the Kurdistan Independence Department

like the group Ibrahim Ahmed - Jalal Talabani, the group (Hamid Darwish - Salah Badr Al-din) and others and the democratic parties in all parts of Kurdistan are demanding a variety of cultural rights to self-government within the borders of the bodies occupying Kurdistan so that the people do not come out of Their borders created by colonialism at the beginning of the last century...

In 14-4-1959 the seven greats founded another national organization in the name of the ạzẖ (Association of Freedom and Unity of the Kurds) for the independence of Kurdistan and it was a secret organization so that it will not be hacked as it happened to Ạzẖ was the first organization in history to put Kurds in a philosophical and religious template and I had the honor of belonging to the ạllhi by professor jamal nbz in the city of Berlin in 1959... I also had the honor to meet the lawyer Full Že in the city of sulaymaniyah in 1972 in order to arrange the communication of ạzẖ between South and West Kurdistan.

The main reason for the collapse of the Kurdistan Revolution in Southern Kurdistan, which lasted 14 years of 1961-1975 LED by General Mustafa Barzani because it was based on the students of Hamza Abdullah, the secretary of the old democratic party... although general mustafa Barzani fired hamza al-Abdullah from the party based on the statements of the group (Ibrahim Ahmed-Jalal Talabani) who were the disciples of hamza slave God and barzani formed a new leadership of the party that caused injury and injury in the society since the beginning of the Kurdish revolution in 1964 This wound to day continues to bleed in the form of the Kurdish administration in sulaymaniyah and not...

Also, the group (Ibrahim Ahmed-Jalal Talabani) did not withdraw from the revolution and the democratic party of the democratic party in 1966 until they left their students to control the revolution and the democratic party of the democratic party in the group (Sami Abdul Rahman - Habib Mohamed Karim - fadel m who worked on the same old party policy to filter any party or individual related to the independence of Kurdistan...

In 1975, another national party was founded in the name of p, and it was public, and it was in the beginning of its leadership from the cadres of the organization such as bakhtiari weight and martyr jalal haj hussein and others but the enemy Its elements once again for the victory in the party of p where they worked to remove the faithful old leadership and control the party... He was in league with the other kurdistan parties in Southern Kurdistan and was one of these hackers in the Mustafa (Azad Mustafa) who reached to be the secretary of the p party in 1980 although he was in the year 1966 of jḥwsẖ jalal talabani and he was fighting for many years along with the Iraqi government and against the revolution revolution...

With the order of the Azad Mustafa and Abdul Rahman, who withdrawn from the democratic party of the democratic party and founded the people's party where his goal was to remove the p from the square, Sami Abdul Rahman was a unity between his party and the people's party. In the process of bypass and complement of the plan, they all joined the democratic party of the democratic party that seeks self-government or federal and so it was solved and its principles that were for the independence of Kurdistan...
It was the end of že as his integration with the democratic party of the democratic party - Iran and the end of the ạzẖ by announcing the freeze of its activity and the end of the p of the democratic party - Iraq...
So they worked on the clearance of the Kurdistan who was calling for the independence of Kurdistan in 1992... but there are many elements of že and ạzẖ who did not accept to back their national goals and The Independence of Kurdistan despite the great pressure of the party leaders against them...

The leaders of the party leaders are the elements of že and ạzẖ and they killed each other and put false advertising on those who could not reach them for their moral victory... and when the presence of General Mustafa Barzani is alive Life was not able to correct the party leaders, but after his death, the party leaders started their program in order to clear the elements of the ạzẖ one after the other was one of their most important assassination:
1. Martyr Sheikh Mohammed Amhara was the first charge of the financial revolution until its collapse in 1975 and was murdered by Sami Abdul Rahman where a group of his bysẖmrk Sami Abdul Rahman came to the place of the celebration of the 1975th General Mustafa Barzani and took Sheikh Mohammed Amhara and no one saw him after that (Sami was then secretary of the democratic party - the temporary leadership).
2. Martyr Fatah Agha (Key Mohamed Amin) who was an order of continue (whose number was over six thousand bysẖmrk) in the time of General Mustafa Barzani and when the revolution collapsed, the martyr fattah agha went and his family and lived in Tehran and returned to Studying at the faculty of law at the university of Tehran... in 1981 he came to have sami Abdul Rahman and asked him to have an operation in the south of Kurdistan but the martyr fattah agha told him to ask for it from others and they are many but Sami Abdul Rahman is back Again and third time in order to convince fattah agha and finally before he led the campaign and they were on the way and they didn't reach the border of the southern Kurdistan, a bullet came from behind and killed the martyr, and that's what he said to me. ... and later he was prominent with me when I was in Southern Kurdistan in 1982...

Also, the physical liquidation of all my people, even from those who did not go to the ạzẖ, and the physical liquidation of some of the members of the ạzẖ also and were killed under the pretext of war with ISIS and the fact that they were killed by the party leaders with bullets Coward from behind like:
1. Assassination of martyr atta bin Muhammad Haji Mahmoud in 26-11-2014
2. Assassination of Martyr Admiral Cherico bin fatih what in 31-1-2015
3. Assassination of martyr Dean Dr. Ozgur Agha brother of martyr fattah agha 29-5-2016

But I was a leading member of the ạzẖ and I was killed several times in Iran and Kurdistan from the group of Azad Mustafa agent in 1984... and when I was wounded from one of the assassination attempts in the city of Iranian karaj and its day was martyr Idris Barzani in karaj also who sent me Dr. Shaukat can may god prolong his life where he treated my wounds and on that day for the assassination attempt the work of martyr Idris Barzani to change my place of residence for more than six times so that the intelligence Iranian my place of residence where my name and photos were distributed to airports and border points as wanted alive or dead... and if not martyr Idris, I wouldn't have made it to Europe safely... a thousand mercy on his pure soul...

And from London I was telephone with Martyr Idris Barzani every once in a while and I stayed on my good relationship with him as it was and since I knew him personally when I met his father general Mustafa Barzani in 1972... and I remember in one of my contacts with him in The end of the year 1987 was his talk to a great pain, so I asked them the news... he told me that jalal talabani and Abdul Rahman came back to us and contact us and ask us to open a new page with them and I know that coming Important a new plot one on my right and the other on my left and consider themselves friends and they are only enemies, how do you want me not to hurt??

The bodies that occupy Kurdistan provide the party leaders with weapons and money provided that they do not demand the country and remove all those who demand the country...

The only way for the independence of Kurdistan is to form a national party that includes all the kurdistan regions in order to fight to create conditions for a public uprising for the independence of Kurdistan and to lead the uprising to safety so that it will not fall again in the hands of the leaders. In order not to return to the first square as in the southern Kurdistan Uprising in 1991 and in the West Kurdistan Uprising in 2004.

Either who will do the job, me or others, it is not important, it is important that any believe in the liberal national thought, because Kurdistan belongs to 50 million cordy and each of us has an arrow in our country.

Long Live Kurdistan State

The seven great who founded the ạzẖ:n JM
Last edited by Anthea on Wed Aug 09, 2023 12:42 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Good Thoughts Good Words Good Deeds
Anthea
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator

Highscores: 3
Arcade winning challenges: 6
Nationality: Kurd by heart

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: Association of Freedom and Unity of the Kurds

PostAuthor: Anthea » Wed May 20, 2020 3:30 pm

Freedom and Unity for KURDISTAN

Isn't it time to announce the state of South and West Kurdistan?

A group of assassins, bandits and horizons gathered themselves from Chechnya, Afghanistan and from all parts of the earth and announced the state of Islam in Iraq and Syria (ISIS)...

Although the people have been living in the region since the dawn of history and the Beshmerk and the Kurdish heroes with an honorable history and struggle raise the head are the first and the right to declare the state of South and West Kurdistan.

The hesitation to declare the Kurdish state is in favor of the enemies of the Kurds and Kurdistan and we must know the glitch and address it immediately and before it is too late and cry for federal rule and self-government as we cried the Kingdom of South Kurdistan and its king Sheikh Mahmoud Al-grandson in 1919-1924 and as we cried The Kurdistan Republic is headed by Martyr Qazi Mohamed in 1946 and as we cried others and most of them in our ancient and modern history...

Can we stop repeating defeats?

Kurdistan lived an independent state despite the nose of enemies and hesitant. JM
Anthea
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator

PostAuthor: Anthea » Mon May 25, 2020 12:08 am

Anthea
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator

PostAuthor: Anthea » Thu May 28, 2020 8:42 pm

What's going on in Kurdistan?

And is this the Kurdistan we fought a lifetime for?

1. In Kurdistan everything is based on favoritism, mediaries and hypocrisy...

2. In Kurdistan everything depends on your relationship and your proximity to party, ethnicity or money...

3. In Kurdistan you will see the monsters and billionaire traitors have palaces and villas in the capitals of the world and drive the most expensive cars in Sulaymaniymaniyah, Holler and the same cities there are those who participated in all the revolutions and uprising sleep on the meat of their belly...

4. In Kurdistan you will see your interests, employment and even enter at a low rate of university or success from one class to another subject to your affiliation of the party, ekitty or money and no life for those who do not belong to them...

5. In Kurdistan party, ekitty, bakka or security services are not subject to justice...

6. In Kurdistan Legislative and Executive Councils do not represent the Kurdish people but represent the parties and their electoral regulations...

7. In Kurdistan you will see many hypocrite to get a seat at a university or a job...

8. in Kurdistan if you don't belong to barti, ekitty or bakka you have to kiss 1000 kandra and beard to live with dignity...

9. In Kurdistan party, Ikitty or bakka they tell you about their responsibilities to feed millions of Kurds... and without shame or admit that they live outrageous singing at the expense of these Kurds...

10. In Kurdistan party, Ikitty or bakka they will need light years to start walking the path of Kurdistan independence...

11. In Kurdistan party, Ikitty or bakka their struggle to raise funds and not to raise the people and the country...

12. South Kurdistan was one piece before party, Kitty, and today in their time south of Kurdistan became five Kurdistan: Kurdistan Huller for Barti, Kurdistan Sulaymaniymaniymaniymaniyah and Kurdistan Halabja for Islam, Kurdistan, Kurdistan Shingal and there More than half of South Kurdistan under Iraqi occupation...

13. In South Kurdistan there is no mail, no bank system, no tax, no insurance, even many major cities streets in Kurdistan have no name and homes have no numbers and sewage water runs like rivers without cover on the roads where children play And they get sick...

14. In Kurdistan when the enemy came forward, occupied, displaced and killed our people in Kirkuk, Kirkuk, Mandali, Shingal, Afrin, Sricanykani and Kri... the forces withdraw, the forces of party, the Kitty, and the bakka and without any plan to recover it I'm sorry.

15. in Kurdistan when any Kurdy party is defeated... Other parties hold celebrations...

16. in Kurdistan the people go into the unknown... and clap like a penguin bird that does not fly and live in the North Pole and has no scalp and if the sea comes down, the whales eat it and if the land goes up by bears... but clap like accord Continuing on his miserable life...

But no matter how much anti-Kurdistan forces are, the uprising and the establishment of the Kurdish state is coming...

Long live Kurdistan independent state JM
Anthea
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator

PostAuthor: Anthea » Thu May 28, 2020 9:08 pm

Wisdom

One of the small birds frozen cold and the wings couldn't fly, and the bird fell on a pile of taza and warm cows...

Blood back running through the veins of the bird and felt warm and alive again...
Meanwhile the farm cat came in and cleaned the bird from dirt and cow dump in order to eat it.

Here lies wisdom that not everyone who cuss and criticize even if it gets to the point of throwing the dull and dirt on us is an enemy...

And not everyone who takes care of us, cleaning and arranging us is friends....

I hope our people will understand what is happening to them and those around him, similar to what happened to this afflicted bird.

Long live Kurdistan independent state
Anthea
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator

Re: Coming SOON the Independent State of KURDISTAN

PostAuthor: Anthea » Sun Jul 19, 2020 10:54 pm

My story and limited possibilities with the independence of Kurdistan... in front of the enormous possibilities of enemies of Kurdistan independence...

First off thank you to all dear sisters and brothers who inbox me and on the phone asking about my condition and inquiring why I'm out of writing...

My health deteriorated between me and the mood of writing... :((

May this period pass well and you are all safe... Our great Kurdish people and our holy country Kurdistan are safe and sound...

I can't say freedom and independence because the numbers of freedom and independence merchants are too much that has led to sickness to the point of shit:

1-There are those who call for the independence of Kurdistan to lie and confuse those who work for the independence of Kurdistan...

There are those who call for the liberation of Afrin from the Turkish occupation in order for Afrin to return to the Syrian occupation...

Their screams are not for independence nor for the liberation of Afrin but for staying under the occupation of who pays more... What freedom and what independence is this? X(

There are many other samples in order to circumvent the Kurdish people working as agents for entities occupying Kurdistan and of them doing the same employment but they do not know that they are agents.

The purpose of this is to tame the Kurdish people to accept little until they forget their fundamental issue of Kurdistan's independence, exactly as it happened in the following story: :((

The story says that a person was arrested in a cell of 3 square meters, so he started screaming and hitting walls and saying: I'm innocent I'm innocent, then imprisoned in a cell of one square meter, so he started screaming: ′′ How could I Being imprisoned in a single square meter cell is not fit to sleep until he forgot his struggle for his innocence!

Then nine people entered that cell and started screaming: ′′ How can you imprison 10 people in one square meter?? He started fighting for a cell of square meter per person!

Then they put a pig in the cell with them, and they screamed again: for God's sake we will suffocate and die

How does 10 people and a pig stink in a single square cell?
    Their struggle became to get the pig out...

After a while, the guards took the pig out and cleaned the cell, after a while the guards asked them: How are you doing?? Everyone replied: ′′ We're fine now we're better "...

Thus the struggle has been transformed from freedom claiming to demanding expansion of the cell to claiming each individual's cell despite its narrow space to claiming pig out.
This is the case of our people - after demanding freedom and independence, we are now demanding improved conditions of slavery under the occupation and completely forgetting freedom and independence.

No matter how different the colors and forms of customers and their masters of the entities occupying Kurdistan I will remain calling for the Independence of Kurdistan forever. JM
Anthea
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator

Re: Kurds need Independence not continued slavery JM

PostAuthor: Anthea » Wed Aug 09, 2023 12:42 pm

Kurds have been cheated out of the basic human rights for more than 100 years

Their culture and language denied them

Their lands have been invaded by Turks, Arabs and Persians

Protests at the division of Kurdistan were met with bombs and extreme and ongoing violence

Since the division of Kurdistan, Kurdish lands have been under the rule of barbaric occupation forces

Their villages; homes; businesses; farm lands stolen or destroyed; their fields and woodlands burnt down

Their many protests and uprisings have been met with the most barbaric responses and many THOUSANDS of innocent people have been killed, their only crime being that they are Kurds

Sadly there are a great many people (even some Kurds) who have been threatened, coerced, bullied and bribed into causing mistrust between the many Kurdish factions

Anyone who speaks against the reunification of Kurdistan is a TRAITOR

A TRAITOR to the many THOUSANDS of Kurds who died fighting for freedom

A TRAITOR to the many THOUSANDS of innocent Kurds who died while going about their normal peaceful daily lives

A TRAITOR to the many THOUSANDS of Kurdish babies and children killed by the occupation forces

A TRAITOR to the many MILLIONS of Kurds who have been, and are still being, maimed and disabled by the many attacks on Kurdish land and it's people

The most insidious being the ongoing killing and maiming of innocent Kurds (often children) by the many landmines and unexploded bombs

ONE PEOPLE

ONE FLAG

ONE KURDISTAN

Last bumped by Anthea on Wed Aug 09, 2023 12:42 pm.
Anthea
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator

Return to Kurdistan Debates, Articles and Analysis