Navigator
Facebook
Search
Ads & Recent Photos
Recent Images
Random images
Welcome To Roj Bash Kurdistan 

Kurds undermining Assyrian National Interests in Iraq

A place for discussion and exchanging ideas about Kurdistan issues here, also a place for sharing article & views and analysis about Kurdistan .

Re: Kurds undermining Assyrian National Interests in Iraq

PostAuthor: Rumtaya » Fri Apr 25, 2008 6:19 pm

You Guys are a lost cause, you claim Assyrians sided with Baath and killed Kurds, do you have any proof? You like to point your finger at Assyrians and put us ini the role of the oppressor, when you miss to understand and realize that Assyrians sufferd most in this region especially in the begin of the 20th and now again in the 21th century.

I cannot open a book without reading how Assyrian militias burned down Kurdish villages in the early 20th century.
The very fascist ideology that Kurds in Iraq have suffered was born from Assyrian hatred towards Kurds.

You say Assyrian Militia had crashed Kurds in the 20´s in Iraq, do you have a proof for that? Will you tell me that the British Levy was an Assyrian Militia? Go read up about the Levy Army in Iraq and youll see that your own KURDISH people joined this group for british imerpialims to kill your own people.

How soon you guys forget the Fights between KDP and PUK in the mid 90´s, what was that? Where Assyrians behind this? You guys are living in a "Kurds are angles World", grab some history books open your EYES and keep your mind clear so youll UNDERSTAND what did happen and what not.

Then you say most of the victims where Kurds in the Iraq-Iran War, do you have any numbers on that? And do you consider the prozentual loss for each ethnic group? Around 40 000 young Assyrian Soldiers who were puttin in the front lines against the Iranians were killed!!!

While Kurdish fighters were hiding in caves in the days and killing Iraqi solders at night Assyrians were fighting the Iraq-Iran War and dying for Iraq. I hope that Iraqi Arabs will not forget that!

Brother forget the Arabs, those are crazy people who dont have any kind of dignity nor honor, they are blind fooled by their islamistic views and they see us as subhuman who weather needs to be islamized, driven out or JUST KILLED.

You can add all facts and original reports from people in KRG. According to Assyrians in diaspora, all Kurds are bad. Assyrians seem to rather their Arab brothers... :lol:

Do you have a proof for that? Did you ask all the 600 000 - 1 mio Assyrians in the diaspora about their opinion? You say things without having any facts about assyrian opinions. You probably met some few idiots who dont know about what happend and just know to say we hate Kurds we hate Kurds.

Would you hate someone without no reason? Onething else what many people fail to understand is that when we right something against Kurds, its not against the normal citizen, but against their political sturcture, its leaders and followers.

By the way, if ADM ask a Niniveh region from Iraq (but I doubt Iraq will accept willingly when we see the agitation against Kurdish federalism laws in Baghdad), I wonder how they could defend the place. If they trust Iraqi army for that... it is like inviting As Sadr in the place... If Assyrians want to make their own militia, they need a serious training, for there is a culture of fighting and and a using resistance in Kurdistan, but these urban refugees from Mosul, Baghdad, Bassorah, will learn how war is a serious trouble...

You should not worry about the Nineveh Plains there are two options

1. it becomes an amdinistrative area within Iraq
2. it becomes an area within KRG

however that doesnt mean Assyrians will just stop fighting for their Rights!

Now I just remember why I ddint write for a long time in this forum, because many people here are blind fooled by their own ignorance and false proudness with a bit from a french person who likes to attack on Assyrians without thinking few seconds before writing.

peace

Rumtaya
Ashna
Ashna

Highscores: 0
Arcade winning challenges: 0

Sponsor

Sponsor

PostAuthor: Piling » Fri Apr 25, 2008 6:19 pm

Unrelated. After begining of war, fighting against iran is absolutely becomed national struggle or people should only stop to defend their country and lost war?

It is stupid to call every soldiers at this war as puppet of saddam.

So Nazi war of Hitler was a national struggle ?

Moreover Kurds had never asked to be a part of Iraq, no more than in Turkey. So their duty was to fight for Kurdistan.

Concerning all the soldiers who died in this criminal war, more than puppets they were just flesh for butchery. Or butchers themselves in Anfal or Halabja. No need to be proud of it. But most of them were reluctants to make war they had not choice under a tyrant.

It is so "Turkish" to think it is a "national duty" to obey blindfully... whatever the crimes of army or governement...
Piling
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator

Highscores: 2
Arcade winning challenges: 3
Nationality: European

PostAuthor: Piling » Fri Apr 25, 2008 6:25 pm

french person who likes to attack on Assyrians without thinking few seconds before writing.

You're wrong. I defend withing the KRG Chaldeans or Assyrians' rights. But I have no illusion about the SOuthern refugees who don't like Kurds and the former pro-Baathists like your mate Ashurbanipal.

According to Nineveh, I would not care if it concerned only Christian population. But the current district includes Kurdish population, especially Sinjar. So I think that all the population in Niniveh has the right to express their choice about the fate of the province. But if they rather to stay in Iraq it is their own right.
Concerning the Chaldeans and Assyrians living in Kurdistan it is not the same fight. They are a part of the country and have the same rights and the sames duties. New settlers in Kurdistan, coming from Bagdad or elsewhere should just accept it.
Piling
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator

PostAuthor: Rumtaya » Fri Apr 25, 2008 6:40 pm

Piling wrote:
french person who likes to attack on Assyrians without thinking few seconds before writing.

You're wrong. I defend withing the KRG Chaldeans or Assyrians' rights. But I have no illusion about the SOuthern refugees who don't like Kurds and the former pro-Baathists like your mate Ashurbanipal.

According to Nineveh, I would not care if it concerned only Christian population. But the current district includes Kurdish population, especially Sinjar. So I think that all the population in Niniveh has the right to express their choice about the fate of the province. But if they rather to stay in Iraq it is their own right.
Concerning the Chaldeans and Assyrians living in Kurdistan it is not the same fight. They are a part of the country and have the same rights and the sames duties. New settlers in Kurdistan, coming from Bagdad or elsewhere should just accept it.

The Assyrians from Baghdad and Basra, need to give the Kurdish population a Chance, but what can you accept from brainwashed people? I am with you, I dont like the attidued of Assyrians who have been living in Baghdad the last 2-3 decades, but because of that THE KURDS should try and show them look we arent what you think and have been proclaimed by the baaths to be.

I mean there is NOW the Chance weather to be polite and gentle (the christian faith teachs me....do help people, also if they dont help you) and that is probably happening throw the KRG.

But there are many more issuese then just this, behind the helping there is a hidden agenda, if it wasnt the KRG would just Accept the Assyrian Democratic Movement as beeing the representor for the Nation, but they do that only on a VERY low level.

Rumtaya
Ashna
Ashna

PostAuthor: Barış » Fri Apr 25, 2008 10:14 pm

Ashurbanipal wrote:Image
Here are YOUR Kurdish Leader Barazani and Fighters "Sleeping with the enemy" Kurds were always the friend of Saddam and dealing with his bloody Ba'ath regime. After all you both are Sunni (he always hated the Shia’a).
You can't change the history you can only say cheap swear words. Enjoy....HaHAahaHA

What you posted don't make any sense.
Barış
Tuti
Tuti

Nationality: Hispanic

PostAuthor: Sirwan » Fri Apr 25, 2008 10:25 pm

Ashurbanipal wrote:
Kurd_striker wrote:
Ashurbanipal wrote:Stop calling us Christians we are "ChaldoAssyrians", we don't call you Sinni Do we?
While Kurdish fighters were hiding in caves in the days and killing Iraqi solders at night Assyrians were fighting the Iraq-Iran War and dying for Iraq. I hope that Iraqi Arabs will not forget that!

This sentence is a proof for those who think that Assyrians are the victims, and not the ones who have a lot of Kurdish blood on their hands.
Kurdish fighters in caves.....hehehe.... well those Kurdish fighters did f*ck u and ur saddam up big time, and guess what....thanks to them we are the most successful power in Iraq and will STAY like that.....not like others who were hiding in saddams rear end and when he's gone play the innocent card.

I think we will be fine if you just stop killing us and let us take a breath in peace once in our "bloody history" living on your side. I can't open a book without reading Kurds killing Assyrians.

I cannot open a book without reading how Assyrian militias burned down Kurdish villages in the early 20th century.
The very fascist ideology that Kurds in Iraq have suffered was born from Assyrian hatred towards Kurds.

Here are YOUR Kurdish Leader Barazani and Fighters "Sleeping with the enemy" Kurds were always the friend of Saddam and dealing with his bloody Ba'ath regime. After all you both are Sunni (he always hated the Shia’a).
You can't change the history you can only say cheap swear words. Enjoy....HaHAahaHA

that makes no sense, the reason for meating is explained on the lower part of the image. :D

Sirwan
Shermin
Shermin

Nationality: Kurd

PostAuthor: talsor » Sat Apr 26, 2008 12:28 am

He is blinded by hatred to the point that he can not even read anymore . :lol: :lol:
talsor
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator

PostAuthor: Londoner » Sat Apr 26, 2008 5:56 am

talsor wrote:
Londoner wrote:
talsor wrote:Assyrian constitute some 3 to 5 percent of the Iraqi population and they are decreasing on daily basis . So I do not get why all this fuzzz about an autonomous region for Assyrian . realisticaly speaking it will never happen .

Let me to leave idealism and speak in the practical interests of Kurds. Christians (Assyrians, Chaldians, Armenians....etc) have a strong voice abroad especially in America. If an autonomous region established for them within or beside Kurdistan they will have to support the security of Kurds as much as they support the security of the christian Region. Becuase any threat against Kurds means the same against them and visa versa. So it is in the interests of Kurds to help such region, as Christian Sanctuary, established inside or beside Kurdistan.

I have lots of respect for you Kak londoner , but you are approaching the Kurdish Issue like a Theif trying to steal a sandwich and does not mind sharing with anyone as long as they do not speak against him .

Havali hija o barkafti
We are a nation of 40 million people , with history that goes thousands of years , The last thing I would do , is expect any kind of support for Assyrian . It is a very twisted way in dealing with the Kurdish Issue , and you should be Ashame .
Assyrian can have whatever they want to , as long as it is not in the Land of Kurd

le gal rezim bu to

Why Kurdish land? Ainkawa is not a Kurdish Land for example. There are many other villages and cities with majority of Assyrians, chaldians---etc. These people are entitled to rule their own areas the way they like to protect and revive their cultural identity present and ancient.
Londoner
Tuti
Tuti

PostAuthor: Londoner » Sat Apr 26, 2008 6:01 am

Ashurbanipal wrote:
Kurd_striker wrote:
Ashurbanipal wrote:Stop calling us Christians we are "ChaldoAssyrians", we don't call you Sinni Do we?

This sentence is a proof for those who think that Assyrians are the victims, and not the ones who have a lot of Kurdish blood on their hands.
Kurdish fighters in caves.....hehehe.... well those Kurdish fighters did f*ck u and ur saddam up big time, and guess what....thanks to them we are the most successful power in Iraq and will STAY like that.....not like others who were hiding in saddams rear end and when he's gone play the innocent card.

I think we will be fine if you just stop killing us and let us take a breath in peace once in our "bloody history" living on your side. I can't open a book without reading Kurds killing Assyrians.

This is the real life. For the sake of peace, you have to meet the devil. During WW2 before Germans Attacked Russia, Russians met Hitler on a high level and made an alliance with Nazy Germany although they never trusted Hitler. Later Hitler attacked Russia and killed almost 20 million Russians.
Londoner
Tuti
Tuti

PostAuthor: Diri » Sat Apr 26, 2008 12:25 pm

Londoner wrote:
Ashurbanipal wrote:

This is the real life. For the sake of peace, you have to meet the devil. During WW2 before Germans Attacked Russia, Russians met Hitler on a high level and made an alliance with Nazy Germany although they never trusted Hitler. Later Hitler attacked Russia and killed almost 20 million Russians.

You're forgetting an important part of the story, kake:

This photo is from 1970...

Mella Mustefa Barzanî negotiated with the Baath over the status of the Kurdish areas even untill 1975 - when Saddam didn't accept to include Kerkûk as part of Kurdistan... And THEN the war broke out FOR GOOD between Kurds and the Baath party... Before that, we'd been fighting for greater autonomy - but at that point, the Baath started Arabizing non-Arabs and ethnically cleansing Kurds, Turkmen and Assyrians...
Diri
Shaswar
Shaswar

PostAuthor: Piling » Sat Apr 26, 2008 12:48 pm

You should not worry about the Nineveh Plains there are two options"

1. it becomes an amdinistrative area within Iraq
2. it becomes an area within KRG

however that doesnt mean Assyrians will just stop fighting for their Rights!

I am not especially worry but for Assyrians it will be a hard challenge to make a stable and safe land with 4000 refugees. For KRG it has the great advantage to form a buffer state between Kurdistan and Arab sunni areas. But the management will not be easy.

Moreover if you fear that Niniveh district will be ruled by Kurds you're wrong. I think they will let local Assyro-Chaldeans do it. Some of them have great ideas for these refugees... I 've heard a Chaldean from Kurdistan wishing that at schools all Assyrian kids should learn Syriac now, "because they have to be debaathized and desrabized and learn again their real culture" :D so you see the more strict rule won't come from Kurds...

By the way, whatever you wish, if you wait for Iraqis' good will, you'll have nothing. Iraq will be more and more ruled by Shiites and they won't give you that land if they can do differently. If you are incorporated withing KRG (with a kind of authonomy) it will be a first step and later, when things and population will be stabilized, you could ask more if you want. But for the moment, the most urgent is to prevent the eradication of Assyrian and Chaldean population from Iraq.
Piling
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator

PostAuthor: Kurd_striker » Sat Apr 26, 2008 2:02 pm

What a lie.
It's not only the pro-baath Assyrian/Chaldeans in Baghdad or Basrah,
if you go look at Assyrian forums on the internet where so called 'educated' Assyrians form the diaspora talk, they show their true hatred to the Kurds.
They even laugh when they talk about Kurdish genocide, because they deny it. Typical pro-Saddam agenda.

There is something wrong with these nuts fanatic lunatics.
There are reasons:

- They never liberated any land nor did they fight against Saddam during the baath-period
- Because they have no power now, they are seeking to disrupt vulnerable factions
- The Kurds treat minorities very well and better than the Shias, thats why the Assyrians never go and do such things with Shias
Kurd_striker
Shermin
Shermin

PostAuthor: Kurd_striker » Sat Apr 26, 2008 2:10 pm

zurderer wrote:
So you really think that Iraqs war against Iran was an 'Iraqi national struggle' ?? You don't think that Saddam started this war?
More than 1.000.000 people were killed in this war and what did Iraq get.........NOTHING!!!

Unrelated. After begining of war, fighting against iran is absolutely becomed national struggle or people should only stop to defend their country and lost war?

It is stupid to call every soldiers at this war as puppet of saddam.

My oh my you terrorist!
If you say such things in Iraq right now you will be handed over to the police or army.

People should defend their country...what country? Shias and Kurds do not see Iraq as their country. It was forced upon them, just like Turkey is a country forced to unite.

The Iran-Iraq war was one the most stupid wars in history.
Baathist hatred against Iran created this war, and not Persian gulf or whatever joke.
Kurd_striker
Shermin
Shermin

PostAuthor: Londoner » Sat Apr 26, 2008 11:47 pm

Diri wrote:
Londoner wrote:
Ashurbanipal wrote:

You're forgetting an important part of the story, kake:

This photo is from 1970...

Mella Mustefa Barzanî negotiated with the Baath over the status of the Kurdish areas even untill 1975 - when Saddam didn't accept to include Kerkûk as part of Kurdistan... And THEN the war broke out FOR GOOD between Kurds and the Baath party... Before that, we'd been fighting for greater autonomy - but at that point, the Baath started Arabizing non-Arabs and ethnically cleansing Kurds, Turkmen and Assyrians...

This photo has a big story Kak Diri.

This photo taken when Saddam Hussein came to the presence of the Imortal Mula Mustefa Barzany for the first time begging him for ceasefire and negotiation. In front of the immortal Mula Mustefa Barzany, Saddam Hussein behalved as a Kurd fighting for the rights of Kurds more than the immortal himself. When Saddam Hussein left, the immortal Barzany turned to his aids and said: "This child lies to his gut and thinks we believed him. But lets to give the peace a chance."
Londoner
Tuti
Tuti

PostAuthor: Rumtaya » Sun Apr 27, 2008 9:38 am

What a lie.
It's not only the pro-baath Assyrian/Chaldeans in Baghdad or Basrah,
if you go look at Assyrian forums on the internet where so called 'educated' Assyrians form the diaspora talk, they show their true hatred to the Kurds.
They even laugh when they talk about Kurdish genocide, because they deny it. Typical pro-Saddam agenda.

There are some Assyrians in Diaspora who have a stupid point of view, but those people have NO political ties to any Assyrians group.

There is something wrong with these nuts fanatic lunatics.
There are reasons:

- They never liberated any land nor did they fight against Saddam during the baath-period
- Because they have no power now, they are seeking to disrupt vulnerable factions
- The Kurds treat minorities very well and better than the Shias, thats why the Assyrians never go and do such things with Shias

And here I just can say SHUT UP you dont know ANYTHING about ASSYRIANS!!!

Dont ever dare again to say that Assyrians never fought against Saddam. You have no clue nor do you have any honor and dignity, because if you had you would respect that Assyrians had their struggle alongside Kurds against this facism of baath and their arabization campaing.

Also you easily forget that Assyrians beeing a Christian minority had diffrent point of views. We have been living for the last 1400 years surrunded by people who want or islamization or DEATH. What do you except that once a majority should get exitinct? I am not suppourting the "Iraqi Assyrians", however you should have been in their situation and then you can talk about weather they loved Saddam or not!

The Kurds are not better then Arabs or Turks, because if they were you would have respected the Assyrian Rights in their homeland instead of trying to backstabb them, as that was the situation when the "Kurdistan Autonomy" was formed in Northern Iraq. Assyrians fought alongside for one Agenda to have the same rights in that later autonmous area, but what we gained was the "Master and Servent" game.

Assyrians who asked the KDP for their rights were weather killed, beaten or forced to leave, one good example is Francis Shabo. Who was killed by an KURD in Dohuk, because he asked for Assyrian Rights.

Now probably all of you guys will tell me I am doing any propaganda or talking any shit and beeing unthankful, well just go on thinking that.

Can someone answer me the question, why there is an autunmous region in Northern Iraq and why there is not anyone in WestIRan, SE Turkey and North Syria?...

Rumtaya
Ashna
Ashna

PreviousNext

Return to Kurdistan Debates, Articles and Analysis