Navigator
Facebook
Search
Ads & Recent Photos
Recent Images
Random images
Welcome To Roj Bash Kurdistan 

Zazaistan Flag

About history of Kurdistan and middle east and the world.

Re: Zazaistan Flag

PostAuthor: Barış » Thu May 01, 2008 8:43 pm

xoser wrote:It looks like to Aryan flags

Okey, Aryan.
This flag you posted has same background colours too.
Barış
Tuti
Tuti

Highscores: 0
Arcade winning challenges: 0
Nationality: Hispanic

Sponsor

Sponsor

PostAuthor: Johny Bravo » Fri May 02, 2008 9:51 pm

barsis are you a girl? :?

Johny Bravo
Shermin
Shermin

PostAuthor: Barış » Sat May 03, 2008 4:48 am

Johny Bravo wrote:barsis are you a girl? :?

Noo, dear. ;)
Barış
Tuti
Tuti

PostAuthor: matin123 » Sat May 03, 2008 7:50 pm

do zazas consider themselves as kurds?
matin123
Shermin
Shermin

PostAuthor: Diri » Sun May 04, 2008 7:38 pm

matin123 wrote:do zazas consider themselves as kurds?

In Turkey and North Kurdistan - many if not most - Zazas do consider themselves Kurdish...

In Europe - a LOT of Zazas consider themselves just Zaza... Because they realize that they can't communicate with Kurmancî speaking Kurds...

And the argument for Zaza nationalists is: Zaza is a different language than Kurmancî... So that is why Zazas are not Kurds according to them...

I know one Zaza who says he is just Zaza - while his father says they are Kurds... They believe differently because the son thinks nationalism is based on language - while the father thinks nationalism is based on history + culture + common pain = common gain...

Most if not all Zazas do believe in common pain = common gain... The idea that both Kurmancs and Zazas have a shared (common) history of pain - and that they have a shared (common) future ahead - in e.g. they're both working for liberation from Turkish occupation... And that is why Zazas and Kurmancs fight side by side as brothers and sisters in the PKK, HPG, PJAK etc...
Diri
Shaswar
Shaswar

Nationality: Kurd

PostAuthor: matin123 » Mon May 05, 2008 5:15 am

zor spas kak sohrab
matin123
Shermin
Shermin

PostAuthor: Diri » Mon May 05, 2008 5:17 pm

matin123 wrote:zor spas kak sohrab

Fermû, kak Metîn - rêzit heye birakem... :)
Diri
Shaswar
Shaswar

PostAuthor: Johny Bravo » Mon May 05, 2008 5:33 pm

@diri can
i love you, you have a good heart.
:wink:

Johny Bravo
Shermin
Shermin

PostAuthor: Diri » Tue May 06, 2008 10:24 am

Johny Bravo wrote:@diri can
i love you, you have a good heart.
:wink:

Biciwiyo Zazaistan û Bijî Kurdistan! :wink:
Diri
Shaswar
Shaswar

PostAuthor: Vladimir » Tue May 06, 2008 3:16 pm

Don't forget Sunni Zaza's non-tribal (and tribal) who are fierce Turkish nationalist. Like one of the founders of Turkish nationalism. This is also a very big group. Whole Alevi Zaza tribes that opposed Sunni Kurdish rebellions showed their 'loyality' to the Kemalist state and tried to show they were Turkish.
The suppression of ethnic cultures and minority religious groups in attempting to forge a modern nation were not unique to Turkey but occurred in very similar ways in its European neighbours - Bruinessen.

Vladimir
Shaswar
Shaswar

PostAuthor: Proud-Zaza » Sun May 18, 2008 1:27 pm

Diri wrote:do zazas consider themselves as kurds?

Diri wrote:....
Most if not all Zazas do believe in common pain = common gain... The idea that both Kurmancs and Zazas have a shared (common) history of pain - and that they have a shared (common) future ahead - in e.g. they're both working for liberation from Turkish occupation... And that is why Zazas and Kurmancs fight side by side as brothers and sisters in the PKK, HPG, PJAK etc...[/quote]
Quote-End!

My Answer:
Diri, you are wrong with YOUR belief. You have a big hate of Turkey and what´s more worse: you don´t believe to your real identity. You are a Zaza with no land on this earth! But you don´t have to be ashamed. Even the Levite people, which God had choosen as his bond servants, HE gave them no land. Our land is in our heart - and the owner of our heart is God. You should read the bible. Maybe it can help you to wake up!

Forget the terrorist organizations... and find to your Real, Inner Self! We Zazas are even not Alevits, we are not Muslims. It was gutlessness and for self-protection againgst the strong-religios Turks why Zazas had taken over this religion a long time ago. When I was a child I often asked my parents what Alevits are. My mother couldn´t tell me. She said that she hasn´t visited the Turkish school and that´s why she can´t explain it to me. By the way, the Turkish school don´t teach this religion. My parents said, that we don´t need the Alevitian belief and their Prophet. I should believe to God and this is enough!

I am proud to be a Zaza even if I can´t speak my mother tongue. I tried to learn it, but it was very difficult. So today I know only a few sentences and some words - that´s all.

But anyway, in my heart I will be a ZAZA forever. And it´s not difficult to explain others, who Zazas are if you get asked. Don´t tell them a long story. You don´t have to explain your singularity. Do you know that there are other tribes on earth withoud landholding? Think about the indians - but not only them. So cheer up!

Turkey and East-Turkey will always BE Turkey! Accept this and try to FIND the connection from your heart to God in heaven! You all right?
My soul belongs to God and I´m happy that he has given me a Zaza-Identity. I accept GOD´s decision! The world is full of God´s decisions.

My aunt in Turkey, she is over 80 years old and has never left that country. She lives in the mountains, can´t speak Turkish and has never met kurdish people. The people from the neighbouring villages are only speaking Zazaki. No one of them understand Kurdish. That´s true. Can you accept the truth?

When I was younger me and my sister we wanted to celebrate "Newroz" in South Germany. There was a bus organized and as we had taken a seat and the bus has driven off we recognized, that we were the ONLY Zazas in the bus. We felt very uncomfortable because the kurdish passengers seemed strange for us. We were not used their mentality. As we told our parents that we want to visit a "Newroz-Ceremony" they were shocked and were scared that something could happen to us.

If you want to do something good for the Zaza-Population go and find out more about our real ANCESTORS. You are not the only one who knows nothing about them.

Let the Kurdish people be Kurds, let the Turkish people be Turks and let the Zaza people be Zazas. Every being is a breath of God! Peace.

Proud-Zaza
Nubar
Nubar

PostAuthor: Johny Bravo » Sun May 18, 2008 2:54 pm

@proud zaza

for me is your thinkness false. with your heart you can only make your psychology happy, but you can not enreach anything. thank of the kurdish-zazaish freedome fighters of the pkk, you can now call you zaza and can speak zazaish, dont forgot this. if nobody were did fight, then we were now all turks. and its a big mistake to accept the turkish imperialism, who killed hundred-tousands of us and destroyed our land, our language, our people. zazaki is a langauage who is died, nobody of the young people do speak it, because they think: we are the same, we have the same god, why this fight, langauge is language, people is people. and diri is not a zaza, hes a a kurd. and i am zaza and hate also the turkish fucking state, not the people, only the state. and pkk is not terroristic, its a freedome group, the turkish state is teroristic. also my uncle did fight in the pkk for our freedome, GET RESPECT ABOUT FREEDOME FIGHTERS WHO FIGHT FOR OUR LANGUAGE AND CULTURE!!

what said karl marx? believe is opium. believe is not knowless! you believe, yo dont know! your heart do exist in your fantasy, but the real life is a hard fight, if you want that your people do exist, you must fight for them.

Let the Kurdish people be Kurds, let the Turkish people be Turks and let the Zaza people be Zazas. Every being is a breath of God! Peace.

the turkey do want do turkifize all ethnic groups, and they did it with massakers, forbiddance etc.!

bijî kurdistan, biciwîyo zazaistan! fuck turkey!

Johny Bravo
Shermin
Shermin

PostAuthor: nuray » Sun May 18, 2008 9:26 pm

Proud-Zaza wrote:My Answer:
Diri, you are wrong with YOUR belief. You have a big hate of Turkey and what´s more worse: you don´t believe to your real identity. You are a Zaza with no land on this earth! But you don´t have to be ashamed. Even the Levite people, which God had choosen as his bond servants, HE gave them no land. Our land is in our heart - and the owner of our heart is God. You should read the bible. Maybe it can help you to wake up!

Forget the terrorist organizations... and find to your Real, Inner Self! We Zazas are even not Alevits, we are not Muslims. It was gutlessness and for self-protection againgst the strong-religios Turks why Zazas had taken over this religion a long time ago. When I was a child I often asked my parents what Alevits are. My mother couldn´t tell me. She said that she hasn´t visited the Turkish school and that´s why she can´t explain it to me. By the way, the Turkish school don´t teach this religion. My parents said, that we don´t need the Alevitian belief and their Prophet. I should believe to God and this is enough!

I am proud to be a Zaza even if I can´t speak my mother tongue. I tried to learn it, but it was very difficult. So today I know only a few sentences and some words - that´s all.

But anyway, in my heart I will be a ZAZA forever. And it´s not difficult to explain others, who Zazas are if you get asked. Don´t tell them a long story. You don´t have to explain your singularity. Do you know that there are other tribes on earth withoud landholding? Think about the indians - but not only them. So cheer up!

Turkey and East-Turkey will always BE Turkey! Accept this and try to FIND the connection from your heart to God in heaven! You all right?
My soul belongs to God and I´m happy that he has given me a Zaza-Identity. I accept GOD´s decision! The world is full of God´s decisions.

My aunt in Turkey, she is over 80 years old and has never left that country. She lives in the mountains, can´t speak Turkish and has never met kurdish people. The people from the neighbouring villages are only speaking Zazaki. No one of them understand Kurdish. That´s true. Can you accept the truth?

When I was younger me and my sister we wanted to celebrate "Newroz" in South Germany. There was a bus organized and as we had taken a seat and the bus has driven off we recognized, that we were the ONLY Zazas in the bus. We felt very uncomfortable because the kurdish passengers seemed strange for us. We were not used their mentality. As we told our parents that we want to visit a "Newroz-Ceremony" they were shocked and were scared that something could happen to us.

If you want to do something good for the Zaza-Population go and find out more about our real ANCESTORS. You are not the only one who knows nothing about them.

şıma xêr amey...
no diri is a kurd. why you bring religion into this topic? no, in the past the religion of most zaza was zoroastrism. now most zaza are muslim, some are sunni and some are alevi...
i agree with you about türkiye.
no there are zaza that think they are kurds and zaza that think they are zaza. some zaza even think they are türks. also some zaza know kurdish dialects, and some speak zazaki. most i know do not know much zazaki.
nuray
Ashna
Ashna

PostAuthor: Proud-Zaza » Sun May 18, 2008 11:22 pm

Johny Bravo wrote:@proud zaza
for me is your thinkness false. with your heart you can only make your psychology happy ... zazaki is a langauage who is died.... and diri is not a zaza, hes a a kurd. and i am zaza and hate also the turkish fucking state, not the people, only the state.
what said karl marx? believe is opium. believe is not knowless! you believe, yo dont know! your heart do exist in your fantasy, but the real life is a hard fight, if you want that your people do exist, you must fight for them.

bijî kurdistan, biciwîyo zazaistan! fuck turkey!

Hallo Johny Bravo,
you talk about my heart! It´s much happier than yours. You have given up your Zaza-Identity and it seems, that you are full of angryness? You don´t believe to God but to Karl Marx! You should search after God and stop hating others. Everyday is war on another place on earth. This is not your mission to fall into sadness and increase hate in your heart.
Come on!

Karl Marx is totally wrong in his thought. Ask God, he will tell you the truth about your heart!
Yes, Diri is a kurd. That´s why he don´t know who Zazas are!

You think you have to fight for your people? - Kam ke sari ré berbeno, cimané xo ra beno. Why don´t you take care of yourself? Only yourself.

If YOU hate the turkish state then you also hate the turkish population. Or do you hate only their buildings, plants, nature, cars,.... ? I don´t believe.

For me everyone shall decide for himself to who he wants to belong. Maybe there are kurdisch people outside who decided to become a Zaza. Why not. People should decide alone.

Proud-Zaza
Nubar
Nubar

PostAuthor: Proud-Zaza » Sun May 18, 2008 11:41 pm

="nurayşıma xêr amey...
no diri is a kurd. why you bring religion into this topic? no, in the past the religion of most zaza was zoroastrism. now most zaza are muslim, some are sunni and some are alevi...
i agree with you about türkiye.
no there are zaza that think they are kurds and zaza that think they are zaza. some zaza even think they are türks. also some zaza know kurdish dialects, and some speak zazaki. most i know do not know much zazaki.

Nuray,
for me I don´t care how other Zazas decide. Eyerone is old enough! As I told before, some Zazas became Turkish and some other became Kurdish. And the most Zazas - We are what we are! I am proud to be a Zaza and thank God for it! I don´t need a second Identity! My whole familiy and relatives are Zazas. Nothing more.

But I see, this kurdish forum is not the right place for me. I should look after a Zaza-Forum, where I can chat with my clanspeople. Adieu! I will left this forum forever - it´s nothing for my sunny disposition! :D

Proud-Zaza
Nubar
Nubar

PreviousNext

Return to History