Navigator
Facebook
Search
Ads & Recent Photos
Recent Images
Random images
Welcome To Roj Bash Kurdistan 

Assyrian militias responsible for killing thousands of Kurds

A place for discussion and exchanging ideas about Kurdistan issues here, also a place for sharing article & views and analysis about Kurdistan .

Re: Assyrian militias responsible for killing thousands of Kurds

PostAuthor: Londoner » Thu May 08, 2008 10:05 am

Kurd_striker wrote:Assyrians may have been responisble for at least the dead of 100.000 of Kurds in the aftermath of World War 1.
They also allied with Ataturk when he was suppressing the Kurdish uprisings.

In the Dersim Genocide, it was mainly the Assyrians generals who ordered the killings.

Well, so what!!! Nazi Turks fooled both sides and used them to kill each other. The winners were Nazi Turks. The losers were the fools, who killed each other to please Nazi Turks.
Londoner
Tuti
Tuti

Highscores: 0
Arcade winning challenges: 0

Sponsor

Sponsor

PostAuthor: Rumtaya » Thu May 08, 2008 11:58 am

Assyrians may have been responisble for at least the dead of 100.000 of Kurds in the aftermath of World War 1.
They also allied with Ataturk when he was suppressing the Kurdish uprisings.

In the Dersim Genocide, it was mainly the Assyrians generals who ordered the killings.

You must be a history researcher or? Assyrians are responsible for what the death of 100 00 Kurds during World War 1? Assyrians have fought against Turks, Kurds and some other sick muslims who called jihad up on us.

However just go visit areas like Urmia, Hakkari, Diyarbkari, Mardin and Urfa....youll find not more then 15000 Assyrians of once more then 200 000 Assyrians!!!

Stop playin the vicitim role, cause you werent!!!

Rumtaya
Ashna
Ashna

PostAuthor: zurderer » Thu May 08, 2008 1:03 pm

It is a historical fact that Turkish Ottoman Army massacred at least 1.5million Armenians. This took place after the Ottoman Authorities decided to find a final solution for the cause of Armenians under Ottoman Empire. That is a fact and you can not do anything about it and you will be soon forced to pay compensation, the same way Germans paid compensation for commiting mass-murdering jewish people.

Dont waste my time, like you always did. I am asking which declaration and You just talk bla bla bla.. You will pay bla bla bla. Germany bla bla. Jewish bla bla.

So answer my question not rewrite your stupid mind. I am not interested with your fantasies.

which declaration? when did ottoman army declared it and pls dont produce another fart. just answer question.

zurderer
Ashna
Ashna

PostAuthor: Londoner » Thu May 08, 2008 2:39 pm

zurderer wrote:
Dont waste my time, like you always did. I am asking which declaration and You just talk bla bla bla.. You will pay bla bla bla. Germany bla bla. Jewish bla bla.

So answer my question not rewrite your stupid mind. I am not interested with your fantasies.

which declaration? when did ottoman army declared it and pls dont produce another fart. just answer question.

Pardon? are you finding history from your asses?

So how do do you explain the slaughter of 1.500 million innocent people if there was not an official order from a highest Ottoman Authority.

Could you explain why are you so obssessed with ass and fart. Would you like me to send you my fart by post??? blimey
Londoner
Tuti
Tuti

PostAuthor: Piling » Thu May 08, 2008 3:18 pm

The Sheikh ul Islam of Ottoman Empire who was a member of the Party Young Turks since 1911, stated a fatwa which ordered to kill Armenians as "traitors".

http://www.armenian-genocide.org/br-12-26-16-text.html

http://www.armeniangenocide.com/showthread.php?p=26045
Piling
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator

Highscores: 2
Arcade winning challenges: 3
Nationality: European

PostAuthor: zurderer » Thu May 08, 2008 4:27 pm

So said who? Armenian forums? are you joking or dont you have any idea about what is proof?

Okey. Armenian forums are realy good proofs.

By the way, It would be good to learn who is Sayied Ahmet Moukhtar Baas.

http://www.google.com.tr/search?q=Sayie ... art=0&sa=N

You see, It is largely used. You can find million of pages about him.

So how do do you explain the slaughter of 1.500 million innocent people if there was not an official order from a highest Ottoman Authority.

Could you explain why are you so obssessed with ass and fart. Would you like me to send you my fart by post??? blimey

Show me "declaration." You said kurds refused it but you cannot even show me a declaration. dont waste my time with words. Show me proof.

zurderer
Ashna
Ashna

PostAuthor: Barış » Thu May 08, 2008 7:18 pm

It seems all claims derive from hearsay accounts. There actualy wasn't any reliable evidence. At end of World War I, when armies of Allied States occupied The Ottoman Empire and British officials with them arrested 143 Ottoman political and military leaders for having committed war crimes on Armenians and exiled them to Malta and put them on trial they were unable to find evidence to incriminate them, so they were released without trial and even any indictment in 1922.
The reason why I think Armenians don't open their archives is because they contradict Armenian claims and propaganda...
Barış
Tuti
Tuti

Nationality: Hispanic

PostAuthor: Piling » Fri May 09, 2008 7:06 am

Turks are really mental with their own past. I have just published the last week, in French, a paper about the story of a young Armenian telling how his family was massacred in 1915 by Kurds and Cherkesses. Kurds reading my blog, but did not swear or denied, nor answered "we have been killed also bla bla bla". They said : "Thank you."

So I can say that Kurds are 1000% more mature concerning their own history, their own identity, than Turks who become psychologically insane since we dare to reach their "official history".
Piling
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator

PostAuthor: zurderer » Fri May 09, 2008 7:13 am

You are doing what Londoner doing. I am asking a proof not words. why are you trying to distord discussion?

Where is your proof about decleration of ottoman army?

zurderer
Ashna
Ashna

PostAuthor: Londoner » Fri May 09, 2008 7:27 am

zurderer wrote:You are doing what Londoner doing. I am asking a proof not words. why are you trying to distord discussion?

Where is your proof about decleration of ottoman army?

So how do you explain the slaughter of over 1.5 million Armenians by Ottoman Turkish Army? It must have been an executive order from a highest authority.
Londoner
Tuti
Tuti

PostAuthor: zurderer » Fri May 09, 2008 7:45 am

If someone find such orders, Than they would prove genocide.(They are not finding any proof to show intend of genocide.)

1.500.000 number is disputable and main killing were done by thugs. Just guess, who are the thugs at armenian lands.

Also lets not forget,at ww1 millions of turks died at anatolia because of famine and illness.. Anyway, no need to discuss armenian genocide.

So you are accepting there is not a known decleration. So tell me, what the hell kurdish people refused? and why did you lied about this thing? and how many times, you lied before or at least you said something you had no idea.

Pill,I hope you will not find another comic proof about decleration which you can only find 5-10 armenian forum pages.

zurderer
Ashna
Ashna

PostAuthor: Piling » Fri May 09, 2008 10:40 am

Pill,I hope you will not find another comic proof about decleration which you can only find 5-10 armenian forum pages.

There is thousands and thousands books written about Ottoman Empire in any languages. You can read some of them, not only your brain-washed official story. Moreover, a fatwa is an Official Statement, easy to find in your own archives. The sheilh ul islam made a lot of statement about Jihad between 1914 and 1915. And one the paper was written in 1915 for American Newspapers not for Armenians and the other is a direct witness. If you say that Americans were against Ottomans, well not in 1915. They were not belligerant until 1917. And there are many German reports about what happened in Ottoman empire against christians, though Germany and Turks were allies.

But I don't care to convince Turks about it, they are mentally blocked. They need more a psychanalyst than historic courses.
Piling
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator

PostAuthor: zurderer » Fri May 09, 2008 10:53 am

Offf. I am bored. I am asking specific document and you are harassing me with bla bla bla.

Yes, Fatwa is official document so There is not such fetwa. Show me where it is. By the way, what was the name of sheilh ul islam at that times?

When It comes to jihat, are you thinking we are stupid or what? We know Jihad and Its meaning. So pls spare us with your bullshit. Cihat has absolutely no relation with genocides or crimes.

It is disgusting you are trying to distort meaning of a word. Next time, at least find a word that We dont use or know. Maybe you would have more luck to persuade as.

You are not showing me with proof still. Where is such document, why did armenian use it except gosips. We are not talking about genodice but document you prodece from an armenian from and londoner produce from his ass.

zurderer
Ashna
Ashna

PostAuthor: Savy » Sat May 10, 2008 1:58 am

The reason why I think Armenians don't open their archives is because they contradict Armenian claims and propaganda...

What exactly is supposed to be existant in Armenian archives? A document written on it something like "we deserved the genocide".

Savy
Shermin
Shermin

PostAuthor: Diri » Sat May 10, 2008 1:42 pm

Savy wrote:

What exactly is supposed to be existant in Armenian archives? A document written on it something like "we deserved the genocide".

He means to say that there may be documents/evidence that there was no systematic ethnic cleansing... That it was all just a result of war...
Diri
Shaswar
Shaswar

Nationality: Kurd

PreviousNext

Return to Kurdistan Debates, Articles and Analysis