Navigator
Facebook
Search
Ads & Recent Photos
Recent Images
Random images
Welcome To Roj Bash Kurdistan 

Kurdish Authorities Move to Annex Assyrian Lands in North Ir

A place for discussion and exchanging ideas about Kurdistan issues here, also a place for sharing article & views and analysis about Kurdistan .

Re: Kurdish Authorities Move to Annex Assyrian Lands in North Ir

PostAuthor: Rumtaya » Mon May 12, 2008 9:51 am

Too much posting for nothing , the facts remain the same . they are not more than 10 people and decreasing on daily basis

You think? Let´s see what is going to happen...

Rumtaya
Ashna
Ashna

Highscores: 0
Arcade winning challenges: 0

Sponsor

Sponsor

PostAuthor: Kurd_striker » Mon May 12, 2008 4:00 pm

Rumtaya, that may well be so (although I don't know how one should identify a country with a picture of little bit desert)
But you keep forgetting that there are also A LOT OF Kurds in Syria as well, and you keep denying that WE TOO need an independent state.
And have been fighting for it since the Kurdish homeland was divided.

Now I don't think that a couple of thousand diaspora extremist Assyrians will make any political chances in Iraq.
Kurd_striker
Shermin
Shermin

PostAuthor: Rumtaya » Mon May 12, 2008 9:15 pm

Kurd_striker wrote:Rumtaya, that may well be so (although I don't know how one should identify a country with a picture of little bit desert)
But you keep forgetting that there are also A LOT OF Kurds in Syria as well, and you keep denying that WE TOO need an independent state.
And have been fighting for it since the Kurdish homeland was divided.

Now I don't think that a couple of thousand diaspora extremist Assyrians will make any political chances in Iraq.

its a site from syria http://www.teltammer.com go look it up :D What did I deny? Are you kidding me? Think what you want, it only counts what is going to happen neither me or you can effect it, however the Diaspora Assyrians are very important, we have the biggest job to do, because inside Iraq our people cant talk freely as we are doing in the diaspora.

btw, some Kurds in Syria are doing really good, they have taken many state office jobs in the Al Hassakka region. They own some business.

Rumtaya
Ashna
Ashna

PostAuthor: talsor » Tue May 13, 2008 12:52 am

Rumtaya loves the attension ,
He thinks he is actually doing something :D .
He thinks people really care and he is making a differance ..lol
He is always ready with his Keyboard , but that is all he can do . :) . watch out .

Rumtaya , I think assyrian and kurds should be united in a great country called Kurdistan , what do you think ?
talsor
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator

Nationality: Kurd

PostAuthor: Rumtaya » Tue May 13, 2008 9:35 am

Rumtaya loves the attension ,
He is always ready with his Keyboard , but that is all he can do . :) . watch out .

Rumtaya , I think assyrian and kurds should be united in a great country called Kurdistan , what do you think ?

Why should I love attention? What does it bring me? You have here a kurdish forum and since Kurds are our neigbours its important to have always dialouges beeing face-to-face or online, everything will help to make the other side understand you.

I dont care if people care about it or not, its up to them, because I am just a normal guy enjyoing the various discussions.
My Keyboard does its job, thats for what it has been made.

Kurdistan = Land of Kurds and I am not a Kurd

As if its in my hand to decide upon to join Kurdistan or to do somethingelse, btw. personal attacks show your weakness of cabibilty to discuss in a normal way. I bet you got fed up by the Assyrians doing the victory symbole in SYRIA what?

Or did you not like the fact, that there are Kurds in Syria who are doing VERY WELL with their jobs in the state offices? :lol:

Rumtaya
Ashna
Ashna

PostAuthor: Kurd_striker » Tue May 13, 2008 12:40 pm

Kurds make up 50% of Mosul city, and north and east of Mosul the majority is also Kurdish, even when voting in the elections was denied for Kurds in Mosul.

If a few thousand Assyrians in Hawler claim it their city, then there are also 750.000 Kurds in Baghdad...so shut up I say.

The capital is also home to 750,000 Kurds

http://www.thousandreasons.org/get_article.php?article_id=112
Kurd_striker
Shermin
Shermin

PostAuthor: Kurd_striker » Tue May 13, 2008 12:43 pm

talsor wrote:Rumtaya loves the attension ,

Assyrians are known in the Middle-East to be the founders of Baathism and staunch supporters of Iraqi and Syrian governments.
They want to introduce themselves as innocent and anti-Arab now, since they have no protection anymore from Soddomi their beloved leader.
This is a FACT in the eyes of the Assyrians, and they know that.
Kurd_striker
Shermin
Shermin

PostAuthor: Vladimir » Tue May 13, 2008 2:19 pm

Rumtaya there are also some Kurds doing good in Turkey, Iran, Iraq, Armenia and Syria. Kurds own a lot of business in Turkey and have people in every party (Turkish nationalist, leftist, islamist to Kurdish nationalists). But do you want an autonomous christian region in Turkey, Syria or Iran? (I know there are also Assyrians in Iran, Turkey and Syria, including area's which some Kurds see as Kurdish, but no region is 100% Kurdish/Assyrian/Turkish/etc). Do you think Assyrians have a good life in Turkey, Iran, Syria?
The suppression of ethnic cultures and minority religious groups in attempting to forge a modern nation were not unique to Turkey but occurred in very similar ways in its European neighbours - Bruinessen.

Vladimir
Shaswar
Shaswar

Nationality: Hispanic

PostAuthor: Rumtaya » Tue May 13, 2008 2:24 pm

Vladimir wrote:Rumtaya there are also some Kurds doing good in Turkey, Iran, Iraq, Armenia and Syria. Kurds own a lot of business in Turkey and have people in every party (Turkish nationalist, leftist, islamist to Kurdish nationalists). But do you want an autonomous christian region in Turkey, Syria or Iran? (I know there are also Assyrians in Iran, Turkey and Syria, including area's which some Kurds see as Kurdish, but no region is 100% Kurdish/Assyrian/Turkish/etc). Do you think Assyrians have a good life in Turkey, Iran, Syria?

I was born in Syria, it compared to the other regions, its less aggressiv against Assyrians. Keep in mind, by saying less I mean we have there problems, but they are not compareable to those in Iran, Turkey and Iraq.

Why would Assyrians ask for autnomy in areas which were not Assyria? We can not claim our Empire back, and since the area "Assyria" is still within the Iraq borders, its the place were we put our efford to have there kinda Autonomy, there is no autonomy possible for Assyrians at the moment, thats why you will only hear from Assyrian Groups who know the reality, that at the moment only an "Administrative Unit" is possible, however this AU is not beeing yet defined.

Rumtaya
Ashna
Ashna

PostAuthor: Diri » Tue May 13, 2008 7:58 pm

Rumtaya wrote:
I was born in Syria, it compared to the other regions, its less aggressiv against Assyrians. Keep in mind, by saying less I mean we have there problems, but they are not compareable to those in Iran, Turkey and Iraq.

Haha - Assyrians are most free in Kurdistan Region of Iraq... So how did you come to the logic that Assyrians are most free in Syria?!??!
Diri
Shaswar
Shaswar

PostAuthor: Rumtaya » Tue May 13, 2008 9:31 pm

Haha - Assyrians are most free in Kurdistan Region of Iraq... So how did you come to the logic that Assyrians are most free in Syria?!??!

Well, since Syria is a state, I would say Syria is less aggresiv against Assyrians.

Well Kurdistan, what should I tell you dear Diri, if I would say things what are happening there, youll come up with the KRG is building Churches and Houses. I will put Kurdistan in the list at number 1 of less aggresive, when we can talk about it as an fact.

Compared Syria to KRG

In Syria you can build Churches, Houses, call your self Assyrian without beeing opressed, do business with any name you like and you get suppourt form the Goverment.

In the KRG, churches are beeing build, houses are beeing build, Assyrians have problems with their rights although they are in their HOMELAND, they have hard times with opning shops with assyrian names and.

However the new Iraq does allow you to teach your own language in a School, which is till now not givin in Syria, but you can do that after the School in the church or alike.

As I said in the other forum, implement articale 140 for the KRG region too and everything will be fine, but would Kurds do that...they would loose pretty much of what is today Dohuk governarate...

make your opinion about it my dear friend :)

Rumtaya
Ashna
Ashna

PostAuthor: Diri » Tue May 13, 2008 11:02 pm

Rumtaya wrote:

Well, since Syria is a state, I would say Syria is less aggresiv against Assyrians.

Well Kurdistan, what should I tell you dear Diri, if I would say things what are happening there, youll come up with the KRG is building Churches and Houses. I will put Kurdistan in the list at number 1 of less aggresive, when we can talk about it as an fact.

Compared Syria to KRG

In Syria you can build Churches, Houses, call your self Assyrian without beeing opressed, do business with any name you like and you get suppourt form the Goverment.

In the KRG, churches are beeing build, houses are beeing build, Assyrians have problems with their rights although they are in their HOMELAND, they have hard times with opning shops with assyrian names and.

However the new Iraq does allow you to teach your own language in a School, which is till now not givin in Syria, but you can do that after the School in the church or alike.

As I said in the other forum, implement articale 140 for the KRG region too and everything will be fine, but would Kurds do that...they would loose pretty much of what is today Dohuk governarate...

make your opinion about it my dear friend :)

HAHAHAH :lol:

I think some further studies into the policies of the KRG would be in order. FOR example, Assyrian is thaught in schools... FOR example, Assyrians have 5 seats in the National Assembly - which are meant for Assyrian parties - excluding all the Assyrians who have seats in the Assembly as representatives for the KDP or PUK...

Forget about the houses and churches which are being built. Beyond that, Assyrians are free to practice their culture, recieve aid and support from outside AND open buisnesses etc. in the names they like... Assyrians are not prosecuted in the KRG - AINA is a lying piece of shit and doesn't even refere to Kurds as "Kurds" but as "Bahdinanians" or whatever... Shows how ridiculous their claims are... They live in a fantasy world, obviously...

Bro - article 140 calls for de-arabification... Not for Assyrians who have been born and raised in Baghdad and Basrah to "return" (they never lived in the lands that you claim them to be from - in many cases not even their parents did - but maybe their grandparents)...
Diri
Shaswar
Shaswar

PostAuthor: Vladimir » Tue May 13, 2008 11:12 pm

Rumtaya wrote:[

Why aren't you in Syria then?
The suppression of ethnic cultures and minority religious groups in attempting to forge a modern nation were not unique to Turkey but occurred in very similar ways in its European neighbours - Bruinessen.

Vladimir
Shaswar
Shaswar

Nationality: Hispanic

PostAuthor: talsor » Wed May 14, 2008 3:34 am

You know Rumtaya , I knew nothing about Assyrian hatred for kurds in Iraq , and I had nothing but the respect for all christains in Iraq , Actually my best friend christain "chaldean" .

What you guys do not understand is that you can not be pushing people around and disrespecting them , their culture , their heritage , their language and every think that is Kurdish . I'm not talking about few individuals here , I'm talking about 99 percent of Assyrian that I post in Assyrian forums .

It is sad , that people could carry this much hatred . You are a member of http://www.assyrianvoice.net/forum/ . Did you read the Last post about " what could KRG do to make the Assyrian happy " Did you see the responses .

Hatred brings hatred , disrespect will bring disrespect , A lesson your people should have learn from the their past by now .
talsor
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator

PostAuthor: Rumtaya » Wed May 14, 2008 2:01 pm

HAHAHAH :lol:

I think some further studies into the policies of the KRG would be in order. FOR example, Assyrian is thaught in schools... FOR example, Assyrians have 5 seats in the National Assembly - which are meant for Assyrian parties - excluding all the Assyrians who have seats in the Assembly as representatives for the KDP or PUK...

Forget about the houses and churches which are being built. Beyond that, Assyrians are free to practice their culture, recieve aid and support from outside AND open buisnesses etc. in the names they like... Assyrians are not prosecuted in the KRG - AINA is a lying piece of shit and doesn't even refere to Kurds as "Kurds" but as "Bahdinanians" or whatever... Shows how ridiculous their claims are... They live in a fantasy world, obviously...

Bro - article 140 calls for de-arabification... Not for Assyrians who have been born and raised in Baghdad and Basrah to "return" (they never lived in the lands that you claim them to be from - in many cases not even their parents did - but maybe their grandparents)...

And I am the King of India.

Just by saying that Assyrians have no rights to lands in nohadra (dohuk), is showing how few you know about what happend there. Most Assyrians left the northern Villages between 1960-1990, that time might tell you something, if not just ask.

No, Assyrians arent free in the KRG...Christians are WELCOMED there, but independent working Assyrian Patriotists are beeing cut off any rights. I am just waiting for a friend who fled the area 2 years ago, to publish the video where he is beeing tourted by your fellow man "who were trying to implement democratie" on Assyrians.

Forget Badinan, its not Kurdish never was.

Articale 140 calls for dearbazation, by saying it should be also implemented in the KRG area, logicaly it means then dekurdization.

Why aren't you in Syria then?

Well, my perants had to make a difficult decession and I thank them, that they gaved me and my siblings the oppurtunties to join the education in Germany, compared to the situation of some Assyrians there it was truly a good step.

my dear vladimir, its not easy to live in a muslim populated country, you are a dutch you probably dont know how it is. You pretty do not know how it is, since the Netherlands are very LIBERAL.

@ Talsor, the armenian hehe...

I tell you Assyrians have something against Kurds, but not out of fun. Would you feel "hate" towards someone who have trated you always good with whom you lived peacefully?

Do you like Turkeys treatment towards Kurds? You like Ataturk? The Baath Regime?

I am very active in that forum, so I see everything. Kurds need to realize that some areas were never part of their homeland, but they took them away by force, wars and uprisings.

As for now we would be just happy if the Kurds leave their Hands from the Nineveh Plains, but even there you are hunting us.

Rumtaya
Ashna
Ashna

PreviousNext

Return to Kurdistan Debates, Articles and Analysis