Navigator
Facebook
Search
Ads & Recent Photos
Recent Images
Random images
Welcome To Roj Bash Kurdistan 

Neanderthal Turks hurt Kurds in Canada

A place for discussion and exchanging ideas about Kurdistan issues here, also a place for sharing article & views and analysis about Kurdistan .

PostAuthor: Londoner » Sat May 24, 2008 10:30 am

Londoner
Tuti
Tuti

Highscores: 0
Arcade winning challenges: 0

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: Neanderthal Turks hurt Kurds in Canada

PostAuthor: nuray » Sat May 24, 2008 9:59 pm

i think some kurds there said something first to provoke them. i do not think it right how they beat up the kurds though.
nuray
Ashna
Ashna

PostAuthor: Diri » Tue May 27, 2008 11:20 pm

nuray wrote:i think some kurds there said something first to provoke them. i do not think it right how they beat up the kurds though.

Nuray...

Wake up and smell the coffee...

It is SAVAGE to beat up somebody JUST BECAUSE THEY SAID SOMETHING...

And I doubt ANYTHING can be said that would deserve the beating of 20 mean with knives, battons and stones...

So no - DO NOT make the mistake of thinking that what they did was "okey", "alright" or anything as apologetic as that... What they did was uncivilized and stupid...

If they are honest and good men, then they should SPEAK against provocations or ignore them - not beat up people...

And all this is just speculations anyway (since we don't have any proof that they were provoked)... And even if we did - those Turks would still seem rather barbaric and caveman-ish...

If you disagree - fine with me... But don't try to excuse their behaviour - that will only lead to more hatred between people... A spade is a spade...
Diri
Shaswar
Shaswar

Nationality: Kurd

PostAuthor: Vladimir » Wed May 28, 2008 1:15 pm

I doubt this has anything to do with Kurds-Turks. It's probable maffia shit again. Don't be fooled.
The suppression of ethnic cultures and minority religious groups in attempting to forge a modern nation were not unique to Turkey but occurred in very similar ways in its European neighbours - Bruinessen.

Vladimir
Shaswar
Shaswar

Nationality: Hispanic

PostAuthor: Diri » Wed May 28, 2008 3:28 pm

I don't care what it is... The point is: it's wrong...
Diri
Shaswar
Shaswar

Nationality: Kurd

PostAuthor: nuray » Wed May 28, 2008 9:10 pm

Diri wrote:
nuray wrote:i think some kurds there said something first to provoke them. i do not think it right how they beat up the kurds though.

Nuray...

Wake up and smell the coffee...

It is SAVAGE to beat up somebody JUST BECAUSE THEY SAID SOMETHING...

And I doubt ANYTHING can be said that would deserve the beating of 20 mean with knives, battons and stones...

So no - DO NOT make the mistake of thinking that what they did was "okey", "alright" or anything as apologetic as that... What they did was uncivilized and stupid...

If they are honest and good men, then they should SPEAK against provocations or ignore them - not beat up people...

And all this is just speculations anyway (since we don't have any proof that they were provoked)... And even if we did - those Turks would still seem rather barbaric and caveman-ish...

If you disagree - fine with me... But don't try to excuse their behaviour - that will only lead to more hatred between people... A spade is a spade...

i said it was not right meaning it was wrong to beat them up. i agree it is savage and they should not have did it. i did not say i think what they did was okey. i do not think they beat them up for no reason. that is why i think they were provoked first. for example say i know this group that has a uncontrollable temper and knowing this i call them names like... you 'crazy barking uncivilized occupiers!' i know they will go berzerk but i do it anyways. them beating me up is wrong but i was stupid to provoke them. do you understand me now?
nuray
Ashna
Ashna

PostAuthor: Londoner » Thu May 29, 2008 5:56 am

No provocations and nothing. It was a pre-planned and well-organised attack by Nazi Turks against urds.
Londoner
Tuti
Tuti

PostAuthor: zurderer » Thu May 29, 2008 7:08 am

Even sending this message is a provocation.

I am not waiting this someone like you..You are most peaciful and pro-turks guy I see at this page.

zurderer
Ashna
Ashna

PostAuthor: Londoner » Thu May 29, 2008 8:08 pm

zurderer wrote:Even sending this message is a provocation.

I am not waiting this someone like you..You are most peaciful and pro-turks guy I see at this page.

Fair enough. It was the fault of Kurds to provoke Nazi Turks for going to that cafe. That is way about 20 of them attacked the people in the cafe.
Londoner
Tuti
Tuti

PostAuthor: nuray » Thu May 29, 2008 8:22 pm

Londoner wrote:No provocations and nothing. It was a pre-planned and well-organised attack by Nazi Turks against urds.

how do you know they were not provoked? the title of this thread is offensive and ignorant. how would you feel if someone called you a 'neanderthal'? what if you had a rough life and were really angry and some person insulted you? i do think some kurds insulted them so they lost control and beat them up.
why not respect other people like you would want them to respect you?
nuray
Ashna
Ashna

PostAuthor: Kubilay » Thu May 29, 2008 9:27 pm

Or maybe them Greywolves did it.
Don't label all Turks.

Kubilay
Shermin
Shermin

PostAuthor: nuray » Thu May 29, 2008 9:53 pm

Kubilay wrote:Or maybe them Greywolves did it.
Don't label all Turks.

there is no proof bozkurtlar beat them up. so please do not start rumors. i agree with you about not to 'label all türks.'
nuray
Ashna
Ashna

PostAuthor: Vladimir » Thu May 29, 2008 11:41 pm

No, they only killed Hrant Dink and three Christians in Malatya last time. I think bozkurts are very innocent. ( or maffia and radical extremists)..
The suppression of ethnic cultures and minority religious groups in attempting to forge a modern nation were not unique to Turkey but occurred in very similar ways in its European neighbours - Bruinessen.

Vladimir
Shaswar
Shaswar

PostAuthor: zurderer » Fri May 30, 2008 6:46 am

Even I dislike bozkurts, They are not responsible from this events. There are different groups than bozkurts.

By the way, Londoner, I can sent you a lot pictures about kurds burning cars at eastern Turkey or kurds attacking even turkish doctor or teachers.

This post only show anti-turkish stance. You are using every opportunity you have. I am not using it and be sure, I can find more.

That is why I called this post as provocation.

zurderer
Ashna
Ashna

PostAuthor: Londoner » Fri May 30, 2008 7:29 am

zurderer wrote:Even I dislike bozkurts, They are not responsible from this events. There are different groups than bozkurts.

By the way, Londoner, I can sent you a lot pictures about kurds burning cars at eastern Turkey or kurds attacking even turkish doctor or teachers.

This post only show anti-turkish stance. You are using every opportunity you have. I am not using it and be sure, I can find more.

That is why I called this post as provocation.

You can not blame Kurds for what they do. You have deprived from all their rights, they feel hoppless, have no future and they can not reason with you. That is way they use your language, violance, which is the only thing you understand.

I have great respect for good ordinary decent Turks, they are noble and honourqble. But Turkish Rulling Class, especially millitary, doesn't have the right for life. They are responsible for making Turks and Kurds as nothing more than cheap labour. They are an obstacle to progress and development. The sooner Kurds and Turks get rid of them is the better.
Londoner
Tuti
Tuti

Next

Return to Kurdistan Debates, Articles and Analysis