Navigator
Facebook
Search
Ads & Recent Photos
Recent Images
Random images
Welcome To Roj Bash Kurdistan 

Why are we kurds not uniting?

A place for discussion and exchanging ideas about Kurdistan issues here, also a place for sharing article & views and analysis about Kurdistan .

PostAuthor: Feyli_kord » Thu Jun 19, 2008 7:09 pm

I know that there is a linguastic gap between the northern and southern kurds as awell as the eastern kurds and there might be a cultural small cultural rift. But why are we kurds being such tribalists, listening to clan leaders and religious elders then to our actual political leaders, why do we care more about our clans then ourselves as a nation?. When are kurds going to realize that nationalism and resistance is the only way if were going to survive as a nation in harsh world like this one. Why are kurdish political leaders not trying to unite the parts of kurdistan? forging us a into a large force of 20-30million. What is it going to take to make the kurds realize its time to unite and rise up as a nation? another saddam? another ata-turk? or ayatollah khomeini? another halabja?. The time to unite is now! , we cannot wait anymore!, while our kinsmen being are suffering torture and assaults at hands of turkish pigs who humiliate us as a people.

KURDISTAN UNITE AND RISE UP!.

Feyli_kord
Ashna
Ashna

Highscores: 0
Arcade winning challenges: 0

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: Why are we kurds not uniting?

PostAuthor: Londoner » Fri Jun 20, 2008 5:06 am

You are right brother. We should unit solidly to liberate all Kurdistan.
Londoner
Tuti
Tuti

PostAuthor: matin123 » Fri Jun 20, 2008 6:18 pm

chwar parche yek welat !
matin123
Shermin
Shermin

Nationality: Hispanic

PostAuthor: Kubilay » Fri Jun 20, 2008 10:37 pm

matin123 wrote:chwar parche yek welat !

Can you translate that?

Kubilay
Shermin
Shermin

PostAuthor: Kubilay » Fri Jun 20, 2008 10:38 pm

Turks arent pigs.

Kubilay
Shermin
Shermin

PostAuthor: matin123 » Sat Jun 21, 2008 12:35 am

it means all four parts of Kurdistan (north-south-east-west) are 1 country
matin123
Shermin
Shermin

PostAuthor: Feyli_kord » Sat Jun 21, 2008 8:59 pm

Kubilay wrote:Turks arent pigs.

Oh turks are more the pigs . They along with the mongols are natural enemies to anyone they come in contact with. They are the biggest war-mongerers in history , the only thing they have spread is destruction and war, just take a look at history. The stupid anatolians , consider themselves turkic :P, the ones who robbed them of there culture and languge and forcibly converted there ancestors to a alien culture.
Last edited by Feyli_kord on Wed Jun 25, 2008 11:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Feyli_kord
Ashna
Ashna

PostAuthor: zurderer » Mon Jun 23, 2008 11:03 am

You are the pig.

zurderer
Ashna
Ashna

PostAuthor: Diri » Mon Jun 23, 2008 2:11 pm

Feyli_kord, Kubilay and Zurderer - ENOUGH...

This forum is for interaction, not aggression...

Feyli - you have no right to call TURKS for "pigs" - and if you hadn't used such a disgusting word in the first place, none of the Turks on this forum would have reacted as they did...

So I will hold you responsible if this ensues...

If you wish to unite Kurds, then DO something which can help Kurds unite... What do you do? Are you active in a union, an organization or party - do you engage in discussions with Kurds from other backgrounds or participate in seminars or events about Kurds and Kurdistan? Do you write or publish anything or hold presentations and help spread awareness about the Kurds and Kurdistan?

There is SO MUCH each and every one of us can do - like participating in THIS forum (in CONSTRUCTIVE ways) or starting Kurdish unions and organizations...

But talk alone has never lead to any constructive and lasting results...
Diri
Shaswar
Shaswar

Nationality: Kurd

PostAuthor: Feyli_kord » Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:32 pm

Diri wrote:This forum is for interaction, not aggression...

Ive not contested that what you said, interaction does not neccessarly have to be politicly correct and neat, aggressive interaction is the only way sometimes to motivate.

Diri wrote:Feyli - you have no right to call TURKS for "pigs"

I do actually my blind politicly correct and liberal friend, there is a little something called "Freedom of speech", which is an international law that states that i could say whatever i want without being prosecuted by authority. Between why'd you care anyhow?, turks are your opressors, they are preventing us from creating our state. I dont see any real logical reason behind you being sensitive and condeming with me using a figure of speech like "pig" to designate my outward dislike for our enemies. Your mind is really distorted if you think that they'd give you the same respect and the same treatment if you went on a turkish forum.

Diri wrote:and if you hadn't used such a disgusting word in the first place, none of the Turks on this forum would have reacted as they did...

Why? did you fear that i hurt there feelings? :lol: , oh feyli_kord is such an bad man for hurting the feelings of kemalists and facists :lol:. Please save us your antics diri.

Diri wrote:So I will hold you responsible if this ensues...

feel free to do so. Everyone needs a scapegoat right?.

Diri wrote:If you wish to unite Kurds, then DO something which can help Kurds unite... What do you do? Are you active in a union, an organization or party - do you engage in discussions with Kurds from other backgrounds or participate in seminars or events about Kurds and Kurdistan? Do you write or publish anything or hold presentations and help spread awareness about the Kurds and Kurdistan?

Im spreading progressive idea's like nationalism, it's the only way to unite our people, i might become active once im older. Your really naive if you think that engaging in dialogue and wishfull thinking is going to give us our lands back. Your western model of politics does not apply to middle-east my friend , diffrent continent diffrent mentalities, middle-east has not undergone all the neccesary processes that europe has to create functional and succesfull democracies ,even if we did, the economic situation would only lead to corruption. In middle-east the big shark devours the small fish, the concept of western politics has not reached near-east yet , therefore your methods and idea's would never achieve sucess here. You wont be able to go to the turkish parliement and say "Hello mr.turk , please give us our lands back my arguement is "this" and that "that" ". Even functional parties with majority votes would not achieve succes, it would be undermined by the current regimes in near-east. Nation states are born out of sacriface , unity and action, not out of dialogue or argumentation and publishing. If the turks could ,they'd devour all of middle-east again with there imperialist(And still imperialist) aspirations. The only way for us kurds is to unite and fight for our right to independence, and that is never going to happen if kurds are naive and pacifist like yourself my friend.
Last edited by Feyli_kord on Thu Jun 26, 2008 11:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Feyli_kord
Ashna
Ashna

PostAuthor: Londoner » Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:01 am

Kak Feyli_kord:

Turkish people are noble and honourable but Nazi Turks like Turkish Army and Turkish ruling elite are pigs.
Londoner
Tuti
Tuti

PostAuthor: zurderer » Thu Jun 26, 2008 10:22 am

Your mind is really distorted if you think that they'd give you the same respect and the same treatment if you went on a turkish forum.

If Turks are like you, No They wont show any respect(Like you did not show). If Turks are like Diri, Yeah They will not let some racist to call kurds as pigs. It is not related with becoming turk or kurd.. It is related with becoming man.. Sorry, You failed.

In middle-east the big shark devours the small fish, the concept of western politics has not reached near-east yet , therefore your methods and idea's would never achieve sucess here.

This is only a forum guy. You cannot achieve anything from calling turks as pigs too.. You should take your weapon and join with PKK.

You cannot justify your disgusting actions, generilizations and racism with political situation at middle east.

Nation states are born out of sacriface , unity and action, not out of dialogue or argumentation and publishing.

Yeah. Sacrify yourself and join with pkk. It is funny an internet hero talk about sacrify.

zurderer
Ashna
Ashna

PostAuthor: Feyli_kord » Sat Jun 28, 2008 7:15 pm

zurderer wrote: If Turks are like Diri, Yeah They will not let some racist to call kurds as pigs.

LOOl, oh im sure there is turks that are politicly correct and non-racist, when saddam enter's heaven. Ok now from an objective look at it , with the facism and brainwashing inherited in the turkish school-system , i could hardly imagine that any turks would take on a liberal and politicly correct idea's that are pretty western and are confined to western europe, i can hardly imagine the any turk at all taking on these ideas.

zurderer wrote:It is not related with becoming turk or kurd.. .

What does this irrelevant sentence have to do with anything i said?.

zurderer wrote:It is related with becoming man.

What does manhood have to do with anything of this?.I'll assume that you meant maturity , well then no ive not crossed the line with my words. I used pig as an object of expression for dislike towards turks, there is nothing wrong with that.

zurderer wrote: Sorry, You failed.

Were not a playing a game of backgammon or chess, nor have i failed. This is a discussion-board where people share there opinions, no one's opinion is wrong or right, you can't fail in your opinions. What you percieve as logical fallacy in my arguement's is based on your subjective opinion and therefore you cannot call it failure.

zurderer wrote:This is only a forum guy. You cannot achieve anything from calling turks as pigs too..

I never stated that i'd achieve anything with calling turks pigs you half-wit. Im here to learn and to share my opinions (And maybe influence fellow kurds) and to listen to others.

zurderer wrote:You cannot justify your disgusting actions, generilizations and racism with political situation at middle east.

My disqusting actions? could you please say something irrelevant to this argument?. My generalizations are not generalizations , but based of factual basis from experience. My racism? LOOL
1. Turks are not race but a culture.
2. the anatolian turks (Who have not mixed with turkics) have the same root as the northern kurds (namely hurrian , hittite , neolithic etc etc) what i said cannot be racist.

zurderer wrote:Yeah. Sacrify yourself and join with pkk.

I dont agree with the PKK's ideology or method, they preach nationalistic marxism and are radical in there actions, while im nationalist.

Feyli_kord
Ashna
Ashna

PostAuthor: lavin » Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:23 am

one of the most problem that we have is our culture which is not prepared for being united. what I mean about culture is a combination of language, religion, tradition, the definition of Kurd, ...

one of the most problem that we have is our religion is prior to our identity, how may of you or your family prefer be a Kurd isntead of Muslim (islam as a specimen becuase most of Kurds are Muslim now a days).

if I ask you or your father, Mother this question what would be the answer?

q: If there is one choice between religion and Kurdayati which one is your preference?

most kurds that I ask the they prefere to stay Muslim instead of being a Kurd. it shows that still we have problem in the definition of KURD. we have to make a cluture which this culture can protect and serve us. we have to have a religion that can serve us. we have to have a GOD that protect us not vise versa. we do not need a global religion that we have to sacrifice ourselves to protect it and distribute it.

with deep respect to you as a Kurd I have to say that with Islam we cannot distinguish ourselves in the real world. when you go out of the middle east and somebody asks you what is your religion and if the answer is Islam, you become Arab and nothing else. I myself am a Kurd and I can tell you my religion is Islam, but when I am outside of the Kurdistan (I am from Sna, Rojhalati Kurdistan) I do not tell anybody that I am a Musllim, not because of the shame of what Islam is doing today, because of protecting me Kurdish Identity.

the problem for the middle eastern humans is that we cannot live without religion, but we have to be smart and creative, our religion should be connected to our race and identity.

the biggest problem for Kurds is that we are not smart and literate enough to make a long plan to distinguish our race by all parameteres which are exist. Look at the Jews , they are Great and Strong , why? there are a lot of reasons for this situation that they have but two of the are more important,
1. they spend a lot of money on education at the time of being under the pressure instead of going to military actions
2. they interconnect their religion and their race together.

now when you ask someone what is your nationality, she just says , I am a Jew!!! why we do not have a this strategy? The Muslim themselves do not accept us as a real Muslim, why should we put ourselves in the situation to become a slave for Arabs. in the reality and in the diplomatic world, Islam=Arab. and the other Muslims are the slaves for this Faith .

I do respect all the races and religions, but we have to have a distinguished Identity. it does not matter really what religion you have, in these years all of us believe in just ONE GOD and that's it.
but we need a special religion to connect to our race and therefore we can protect ourselves in the diplomatic world.

Islam= Arab and is not qualified
Christianty makes you a Slave for vatiakn

we have to have a rebirth of religion and find a way that religion help us to be more united not we help the religion (like Islam) . why should be help Islam=Arabs ? the religion should serve us.

lavin
Shermin
Shermin

PostAuthor: Arzu » Tue Aug 12, 2008 4:00 am

lavin wrote:one of the most problem that we have is our culture which is not prepared for being united. what I mean about culture is a combination of language, religion, tradition, the definition of Kurd, ...

one of the most problem that we have is our religion is prior to our identity, how may of you or your family prefer be a Kurd isntead of Muslim (islam as a specimen becuase most of Kurds are Muslim now a days).

if I ask you or your father, Mother this question what would be the answer?

q: If there is one choice between religion and Kurdayati which one is your preference?

most kurds that I ask the they prefere to stay Muslim instead of being a Kurd. it shows that still we have problem in the definition of KURD. we have to make a cluture which this culture can protect and serve us. we have to have a religion that can serve us. we have to have a GOD that protect us not vise versa. we do not need a global religion that we have to sacrifice ourselves to protect it and distribute it.

with deep respect to you as a Kurd I have to say that with Islam we cannot distinguish ourselves in the real world. when you go out of the middle east and somebody asks you what is your religion and if the answer is Islam, you become Arab and nothing else. I myself am a Kurd and I can tell you my religion is Islam, but when I am outside of the Kurdistan (I am from Sna, Rojhalati Kurdistan) I do not tell anybody that I am a Musllim, not because of the shame of what Islam is doing today, because of protecting me Kurdish Identity.

the problem for the middle eastern humans is that we cannot live without religion, but we have to be smart and creative, our religion should be connected to our race and identity.

the biggest problem for Kurds is that we are not smart and literate enough to make a long plan to distinguish our race by all parameteres which are exist. Look at the Jews , they are Great and Strong , why? there are a lot of reasons for this situation that they have but two of the are more important,
1. they spend a lot of money on education at the time of being under the pressure instead of going to military actions
2. they interconnect their religion and their race together.

now when you ask someone what is your nationality, she just says , I am a Jew!!! why we do not have a this strategy? The Muslim themselves do not accept us as a real Muslim, why should we put ourselves in the situation to become a slave for Arabs. in the reality and in the diplomatic world, Islam=Arab. and the other Muslims are the slaves for this Faith .

I do respect all the races and religions, but we have to have a distinguished Identity. it does not matter really what religion you have, in these years all of us believe in just ONE GOD and that's it.
but we need a special religion to connect to our race and therefore we can protect ourselves in the diplomatic world.

Islam= Arab and is not qualified
Christianty makes you a Slave for vatiakn

we have to have a rebirth of religion and find a way that religion help us to be more united not we help the religion (like Islam) . why should be help Islam=Arabs ? the religion should serve us.

Welcome to Roj Bash Kurdistan!

The dialects make some Kurds feel seperate and also differences in religion, such as thinking that Kurd is Alevi and I'm Sunni.
Or they are from Southern Kurdistan and she's from Eastern Kurdistan or wherever.
It depends on the question actually.
If someone asks what country are you from? I say Kurdistan and Americans get confused and think Iraq, so I have to say Turkey . :(
If they ask me what ethnicity are you? I say Kurd.
If asked what is my religion? I say Islam. Americans usually assume I'm a Irani or Afghani. Unfortunately, some ignorant people do think all Muslims are fanatic extremists like Al-Qaeda, Taliban, Hezbollah and Hamas etc...
Arzu
Nubar
Nubar

Nationality: Kurd

Return to Kurdistan Debates, Articles and Analysis