Navigator
Facebook
Search
Ads & Recent Photos
Recent Images
Welcome To Roj Bash Kurdistan 

Salaam From Orange County, California

New members say a hello here (you can aslo introduce your blog/site here)

PostAuthor: saami » Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:27 pm

Hello everyone, my name is Saam Sadeghi and I am a second generation American Iranian whose parents came before the Revolution. All of my mom's family lives in California while my dad's family all live in Iran.

Please please understand from the bottom of my heart, I will always consider Kurds and all minorities as my countrymen; I will never support the corrupt regime in Iran that is an embarrassment, puts students in prison for speaking against the government, and uses corruption to silence all Iranians (regardless of their ethnicity).

My dream is that one day Iran will see a Golden Age where there is equality and tolerance for everyone regardless of race because diversity is beautiful.

I look forward to being a part of this forum. Thank you for reading this!
Last edited by saami on Wed Sep 03, 2008 6:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

saami
Shermin
Shermin

Highscores: 0
Arcade winning challenges: 0
Nationality: Hispanic

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: Salaam From Orange County, California

PostAuthor: nuray » Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:42 pm

salam saami jan. khosh amadi be rbk. :)
nuray
Ashna
Ashna

PostAuthor: saami » Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:27 pm

nuray wrote:salam saami jan. khosh amadi be rbk. :)

Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!! I am grateful for your kind words.

saami
Shermin
Shermin

PostAuthor: Arzu » Tue Aug 19, 2008 12:30 am

Welcome to Roj Bash Kurdistan! :D
I hope your dream becomes reality.
Arzu
Nubar
Nubar

Nationality: Kurd

PostAuthor: saami » Tue Aug 19, 2008 12:47 am

Arzu wrote:Welcome to Roj Bash Kurdistan! :D
I hope your dream becomes reality.

Thank you so much for the warm welcome!

saami
Shermin
Shermin

PostAuthor: matin123 » Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:08 am

khosh amadi saami jaan ! welcome to rbk
matin123
Shermin
Shermin

PostAuthor: saami » Tue Aug 19, 2008 4:03 pm

A huge thanks to everyone for the warm welcomes!

saami
Shermin
Shermin

PostAuthor: nuray » Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:19 pm

i share your dream saami jan but it not detailed enough. my dream is no more gender segregation in iran. women no longer wear chador, headscarf. no more polygamy. no banning of literature cause it is too so called western or expelling professors for having western attitude etc... being alowed to talk to men and shake their hand... no more guards searching through your things. being alowed to wear make up and jewelry and wear bright colors in public. being alowed to walk in the street without male supervision and no more morality guards patrolling the streets. being alowed to have satellite dishes and watch whatever movies you want to. being able to drink alcohol if you want to. no more censoring of the theatre, cinema. being alowed to listen to western music. no more brainless slogans on walls and posters of ayatollahs. majlese shoraye eslami being shut down. no more ayatollahs and sharia law! insted a secular constitution and have democratic rights like minority and womens rights and freedom of the press!
nuray
Ashna
Ashna

PostAuthor: saami » Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:40 pm

nuray wrote:i share your dream saami jan but it not detailed enough. my dream is no more gender segregation in iran. women no longer wear chador, headscarf. no more polygamy. no banning of literature cause it is too so called western or expelling professors for having western attitude etc... being alowed to talk to men and shake their hand... no more guards searching through your things. being alowed to wear make up and jewelry and wear bright colors in public. being alowed to walk in the street without male supervision and no more morality guards patrolling the streets. being alowed to have satellite dishes and watch whatever movies you want to. being able to drink alcohol if you want to. no more censoring of the theatre, cinema. being alowed to listen to western music. no more brainless slogans on walls and posters of ayatollahs. majlese shoraye eslami being shut down. no more ayatollahs and sharia law! insted a secular constitution and have democratic rights like minority and womens rights and freedom of the press!

I agree 100% with everything you just said and that is the way Iran should be; I want a free Iran not some corrupt akhounds!

Iran has adopted a religion that belongs to Arabic culture and has abused it. Zardusht is an important figure for both Kurds and Persians regardless of his ethnicity; which is why I have a Zardusht necklace. Kurds and Persians were never Arab to begin with even though I have heard Arabs say that Kurds are "Arab." yeah right they wish.

Religion and state must be separate not enforced on others; a person's faith is a personal matter and is not the business of the government.

saami
Shermin
Shermin

PostAuthor: lavin » Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:07 am

Hi Sammi,

I am in Irvine :)

welcome to Roj bash Kurdistan, I am a Kurd from Rojhalati Kurdistan (Iranian Part, Sanandaj).

lavin
Shermin
Shermin

PostAuthor: saami » Wed Aug 20, 2008 5:33 pm

lavin wrote:Hi Sammi,

I am in Irvine :)

welcome to Roj bash Kurdistan, I am a Kurd from Rojhalati Kurdistan (Iranian Part, Sanandaj).

Thank you so much for welcoming me! I live in Aliso Viejo so we may run into each other in Irvine.

I look forward to talking to you more.

saami
Shermin
Shermin

PostAuthor: lavin » Thu Aug 21, 2008 5:29 am

yes why not, email me at esoterictemptation(at)gmail(dot)com

lavin
Shermin
Shermin

PostAuthor: saami » Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:20 am

lavin wrote:yes why not, email me at esoterictemptation(at)gmail(dot)com

Thank you so much for giving me your email. Mine is saam.sadeghi@gmail.com.

saami
Shermin
Shermin

PostAuthor: nuray » Fri Aug 22, 2008 9:17 pm

saami wrote:
nuray wrote:i share your dream saami jan but it not detailed enough. my dream is no more gender segregation in iran. women no longer wear chador, headscarf. no more polygamy. no banning of literature cause it is too so called western or expelling professors for having western attitude etc... being alowed to talk to men and shake their hand... no more guards searching through your things. being alowed to wear make up and jewelry and wear bright colors in public. being alowed to walk in the street without male supervision and no more morality guards patrolling the streets. being alowed to have satellite dishes and watch whatever movies you want to. being able to drink alcohol if you want to. no more censoring of the theatre, cinema. being alowed to listen to western music. no more brainless slogans on walls and posters of ayatollahs. majlese shoraye eslami being shut down. no more ayatollahs and sharia law! insted a secular constitution and have democratic rights like minority and womens rights and freedom of the press!

I agree 100% with everything you just said and that is the way Iran should be; I want a free Iran not some corrupt akhounds!

Iran has adopted a religion that belongs to Arabic culture and has abused it. Zardusht is an important figure for both Kurds and Persians regardless of his ethnicity; which is why I have a Zardusht necklace. Kurds and Persians were never Arab to begin with even though I have heard Arabs say that Kurds are "Arab." yeah right they wish.

Religion and state must be separate not enforced on others; a person's faith is a personal matter and is not the business of the government.

yes it is obvios about religion islam and the horrible abuse of it. yes zoroastrism was religion before islam and zardusht is was a important religious leader and a great poet. arabs who say kurds and persians are arab are realy ignorant, dumb.
yes also i very much agree that 'religion and state must be separate' and should not be forced on other people...
i like your avatar.
nuray
Ashna
Ashna

PostAuthor: saami » Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:59 pm

nuray wrote:
saami wrote:

yes it is obvios about religion islam and the horrible abuse of it. yes zoroastrism was religion before islam and zardusht is was a important religious leader and a great poet. arabs who say kurds and persians are arab are realy ignorant, dumb.
yes also i very much agree that 'religion and state must be separate' and should not be forced on other people...
i like your avatar.

Merci for your kind words; I am grateful for them.

As for the avatar I made it myself on Photoshop; it is my first and last name.

saami
Shermin
Shermin

Next

Return to Introduce Yourself