Navigator
Facebook
Search
Ads & Recent Photos
Recent Images
Random images
Welcome To Roj Bash Kurdistan 

Islamists change Ay reqib ?

A place for discussion and exchanging ideas about Kurdistan issues here, also a place for sharing article & views and analysis about Kurdistan .

Re: Islamists change Ay reqib ?

PostAuthor: talsor » Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:43 pm

Kurdistano wrote:They are just brain damaged let them look how nationalistic the anthems of our Muslim Turkish, Arab and Persian "brothers" are. Hopefully they will never get on power.

This is the funny part . They call for muslim brotherhood like it is going to save the kurds . I mean look at what Islamic leadership in turkey , Iran , Iraq are doing to kurds .

I banned Heval brender a while ago for a week due to his extreme view regarding islam (sometimes :-D ) , but now I regret it . Islam and islamazation will not free us and if we learned anything from the history it will enslave us .
talsor
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator

Highscores: 0
Arcade winning challenges: 0
Nationality: Kurd

Sponsor

Sponsor

PostAuthor: brendar » Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:12 pm

talsor wrote:
Kurdistano wrote:They are just brain damaged let them look how nationalistic the anthems of our Muslim Turkish, Arab and Persian "brothers" are. Hopefully they will never get on power.

This is the funny part . They call for muslim brotherhood like it is going to save the kurds . I mean look at what Islamic leadership in turkey , Iran , Iraq are doing to kurds .

I banned Heval brender a while ago for a week due to his extreme view regarding islam (sometimes :-D ) , but now I regret it . Islam and islamazation will not free us and if we learned anything from the history it will enslave us .

Exactly, i always ask my friends and my family one question: What have the kurds gained from islam? or What have we achieved since we became muslims?

I wish someone can give me one positive thing throughout the history of this religion, that i can agree with!
brendar
Shaswar
Shaswar

PostAuthor: Cewlik » Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:20 pm

talsor wrote:They are creating their own version of Ay reqib like they are another state.

Who did that, just a person or a political party?
Cewlik
Tuti
Tuti
Donator
Donator

PostAuthor: talsor » Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:24 pm

Cewlik wrote:
talsor wrote:They are creating their own version of Ay reqib like they are another state.

Who did that, just a person or a political party?

do you know how much money it cost to put this video together ? so of course it is the political parties and they have been calling for that for a while along with Goran .
talsor
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator

PostAuthor: diako_ber » Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:49 pm

Ême roley Midya û Keyhusrew în,
Dînîman û ayînman her Kurdistan
Dînîman û ayînman Kurd u Kurdistan
diako_ber
Shermin
Shermin

PostAuthor: kurdistanis1 » Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:43 am

talsor wrote:

Last edited by kurdistanis1 on Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
kurdistanis1
Ashna
Ashna

PostAuthor: kurdistanis1 » Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:45 am

talsor wrote:

This video is a disgrace and will never be played in any official institution. I've never even heard about it until now, I'm pretty sure no one will support it.

Your second comment is rather weird though. Do you support his racist and uneducated views about islam? Your a mod on this forum, I hope you keep your fairness and not let a video that has no support cloud your judgement. I have never heard a Kurd say Islam will free them, I'm not sure where you got that from. Islam is a religion, not a superpower military force.
kurdistanis1
Ashna
Ashna

PostAuthor: talsor » Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:23 am

kurdistanis1 wrote:
This video is a disgrace and will never be played in any official institution. I've never even heard about it until now, I'm pretty sure no one will support it.

Your second comment is rather weird though. Do you support his racist and uneducated views about islam? Your a mod on this forum, I hope you keep your fairness and not let a video that has no support cloud your judgement. I have never heard a Kurd say Islam will free them, I'm not sure where you got that from. Islam is a religion, not a superpower military force.

Being a mod does not deprive me from expressing my views does it now ? Did my views ever impacted my judgement in doing the right thing or what is perceived to be right or wrong ?

but tell me what did Islam and Islamization have done for us so far except radicalising our youth and standing in the way of progress , freedom , unity and liberty .If Islam is so good we should have ONE Islamic nation who would stand for us and our rights to live like humans since we are muslims . Islam is a virus a disease designed to oppress and erase all civilizations ,cultures , languages , believes by th edge of the sword and I think it should be fought on all fronts .
talsor
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator

PostAuthor: alan131210 » Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:07 am

This was made by Yakgrtu which is a Saudi puppet, majority in parliament is from PDK & PUK so it will never be passed :-D ...

We are used to Ey reqib they can go live in Saudis and sing it all day long
…………………………………………………………

KERKUK is the Heart of Kurdistan
Kurdish state is on the horizon with WK now freed great kurdistan is closing in.
alan131210
Shaswar
Shaswar

PostAuthor: crazyhorse » Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:05 am

I have no problems with religion, but this Islam religion sucks man... look at what those people are doing.
Muslims are only trying to gain power, take away freedoms or killing each other. Some of you might not like what I've just said, but it is the truth.
You can't deny that.

Look at Iran, Saudi-Arabia, Libiya, Algeria, Egypt, Syria, Yemen, Turkey, Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan.

Almost every muslim country in this world is ruled by dictators and the people and governments are only trying to make each other's lives miserable.

These dumb Islamist fucks have to shut the fuck up with their new version of the Kurdish anthem. I bet they've took it up the ass by some Iranian Mullah fags in return of money and promises of power if they send this song in. Barzani should give orders to close all these parties and lock all their followers up. These Islamist are a danger for society.

crazyhorse
Ashna
Ashna

PostAuthor: Kulka » Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:38 am

I alwyas tried to respect any religion as it is personal choice - but what should i think if there was a situation like that:
I was at work with one of my kurdish brothers, we know each other for years. Once he came to me and started to make nasty comments about Melek Tawus and Yezidi. When i told him that i just believe that Melek is helping me, he asked with the irony: "What Melek Tawus did for you?" I reply asking: "What your God did for you?" And in one second this guy get completly mad, he said furiously: "If you will talk about God with me, i will never talked to you again". And he went away. He is not talking to me now, but i think its better, at least one person less to insult what i believe.
The problem with some muslims are that they can insult and laugh at any other religion, but nobody is allowed to say one single word about islam - as you can see above, even the word "God" make them mad - interesting :-?

DINMAN AYINMAN HAR NISHTIMAN
Kulka
Shaswar
Shaswar

PostAuthor: alan131210 » Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:50 am

Hey Kulka good to have you back dear :)

Yeah well it's like that with other things as well we can't torelate other political parties bcoz we grew up been close to certain one these kind of thinkings must go away from our community by creating social awareness
…………………………………………………………

KERKUK is the Heart of Kurdistan
Kurdish state is on the horizon with WK now freed great kurdistan is closing in.
alan131210
Shaswar
Shaswar

PostAuthor: kurdistanis1 » Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:38 am

talsor wrote:
kurdistanis1 wrote:

Being a mod does not deprive me from expressing my views does it now ? Did my views ever impacted my judgement in doing the right thing or what is perceived to be right or wrong ?

but tell me what did Islam and Islamization have done for us so far except radicalising our youth and standing in the way of progress , freedom , unity and liberty .If Islam is so good we should have ONE Islamic nation who would stand for us and our rights to live like humans since we are muslims . Islam is a virus a disease designed to oppress and erase all civilizations ,cultures , languages , believes by th edge of the sword and I think it should be fought on all fronts .

What exactly is a religion supposed to do for us? If other muslim countries are able to have their own countries, why is it only us that hasn't been able to accomplish that? You do realize our land was divided by Christian nations, right? You don't think maybe, it's because we're too nice and believe anything anyone tells us? We could have have gotten independence like all the other arabs, if we weren't so naive and had each others back.

If you don't like islam, that's one thing, but insulting it and it's followers, shows what a great human being you are. It really shows how you are so much better than us and you are able to accept other peoples views and faith, unlike those dirty muslims. No, you're above that, you are so much greater than muslims, in fact you are better than 90% of Kurds also. Maybe all you guys that don't like islam and people that believe in god, can start "athiest Kurdistan". :lol:

if countries were divided along religious lines, there would probably be 5 countries in the world. what kind of comment is that.
kurdistanis1
Ashna
Ashna

PostAuthor: Kurdistano » Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:47 am

In my honest opinion. I am a Muslim and proud of it and some islamist will not change my view on this. Its Allah (God) in who I believe and not some retarded Mullahs. And I am a Kurdish patriot and I will not change my patriotic view till Turks, Persians and Arabs do. If they want a "Muslim country" than let them go ask Turks, Arabs and Persians if they would give up their borders and countries for such a "illusion".

Kurdistano
Tuti
Tuti

Highscores: 1

PostAuthor: talsor » Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:24 am

kurdistanis1 wrote:What exactly is a religion supposed to do for us? If other muslim countries are able to have their own countries, why is it only us that hasn't been able to accomplish that? You do realize our land was divided by Christian nations, right? You don't think maybe, it's because we're too nice and believe anything anyone tells us? We could have have gotten independence like all the other arabs, if we weren't so naive and had each others back.

My point exactly , Kurds got the short end of the stick because of religion . We allowed ourselves to be robed by the arabs , the turks and the presian who used religion as a cover . That is why religion should and must be kept aside when it comes to Kurds and Kurdistan . Religious parties are a danger to Kurdistan because their loyalty to Islam comes first and last and not to Kurdistan . Just look at our history and the leaders name that all start with mulla or shiekh and look where that got us .

kurdistanis1 wrote: If you don't like islam, that's one thing, but insulting it and it's followers, shows what a great human being you are. It really shows how you are so much better than us and you are able to accept other peoples views and faith, unlike those dirty muslims. No, you're above that, you are so much greater than muslims, in fact you are better than 90% of Kurds also. Maybe all you guys that don't like islam and people that believe in god, can start "athiest Kurdistan". :lol:

if countries were divided along religious lines, there would probably be 5 countries in the world. what kind of comment is that.

You seem to think that being muslim is something special or important :-D . I mean seriously ? Religions in general are all a load of crap like or not and if you at your age have not figured that our by now then I suggest the nearest psychiatic clinic :lol: . What you seem to ignore is the impact islamization Had/have towards establishing our own country . Through out history kurdish Islamic religous parties have undermined Kurdish aspiration and some even fought and killed kurds in the name of Islam , but I guess that is ok with you .

People are free to worship whatever pleases them and that is not the point of the discussion here . A muslim can go hit his head on the gound 10 times a day if he wishes . Yes it will make me laugh , but it is none of my bussiness , people are free to be stupid if they choose to . It become an issue to me and for all those who love kurd and kurdistan when Islamic groups/parties are destabilizing kurdistan and being used by foreign powers to undermined progress towards independence .

and you think athiest Kurdistan is funny ? how about " Imarat Kurdistan Al islamiya , or The islamic republic of Kudistan =)) and while at it we can have an Emir who read ONE book his entire life and why do that , we can just get one from KSA . You make me laugh
talsor
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator

PreviousNext

Return to Kurdistan Debates, Articles and Analysis