Navigator
Facebook
Search
Ads & Recent Photos
Recent Images
Random images
Welcome To Roj Bash Kurdistan 

Miss Saudi arabia 2012

A place to talk about domestic politics in Middle East (Iran, Iraq , Turkey, Syria) Also includes topics about Assyrian, Armenian, Chaldean .

Miss Saudi arabia 2012

PostAuthor: brendar » Mon Jul 23, 2012 6:15 pm

Now you can imagine any face you like..........
Last edited by brendar on Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
brendar
Shaswar
Shaswar

Highscores: 0
Arcade winning challenges: 0

Miss Saudi arabia 2012

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: Miss Saudi arabia 2012

PostAuthor: talsor » Mon Jul 23, 2012 6:49 pm

Now you can imagine any face you like ... , for some reason my mind is going indian today :-D , so this is what I think is under Hijab

talsor
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator

Nationality: Kurd

PostAuthor: brendar » Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:48 pm

Now you can imagine any face you like ... , for some reason my mind is going indian today :-D , so this is what I think is under Hijab

=)) Acutally, iam going to place this "Now you can imagine any face you like" on the top of the picture. hahhahahhahhahhhah
brendar
Shaswar
Shaswar

PostAuthor: kurdistanis1 » Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:05 am

=)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) :)) :)) :)) :)) i almost fell off my dinosaur.
kurdistanis1
Ashna
Ashna

PostAuthor: max_b » Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:26 am

thats funny

max_b
Shermin
Shermin

PostAuthor: talsor » Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:01 am

I'm begining to understand the allure of Hijab , I think I will ask my wife to wear one :D . A full burka from top to bottom , I do not want to see anything :-D
talsor
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator

PostAuthor: Kulka » Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:33 am

Its bloody comfortable for the ugly women :o) .
My suggestion is - do not show the face to anyone even to the future husband - if men want the women to be like that - let keep it till the end - the men will not know how their wives looks like - nice, wa niya? A big chance for ugly ones.
The other suggestion is - lets make the experiment and force the men to cover their face (specially if most of them are ugly generally - of course i am not talking about Kurds :x ) - lets make the world where men will have to ask women for permission to everything, where men will have to be obedient to their mothers, sisters and wives - we will see how they will like it.
Kulka
Shaswar
Shaswar

PostAuthor: talsor » Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:20 pm

Kulka wrote:The other suggestion is - lets make the experiment and force the men to cover their face (specially if most of them are ugly generally - of course i am not talking about Kurds :x ) - lets make the world where men will have to ask women for permission to everything, where men will have to be obedient to their mothers, sisters and wives - we will see how they will like it.

We can not change millions of year of evolution and everyone who tried failed . The feminist ideology is self defeating .
talsor
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator

PostAuthor: Kulka » Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:37 am

You want to tell me that evolution make a male more human or better human than female? Thats why woman must be a slave and man be a master? If thats the genral point of view - so i am happy that i am with the organization that rejects this sick idea - even if the rest of the world consider us as "terrorists" 8-}
Kulka
Shaswar
Shaswar

PostAuthor: Kurdistano » Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:39 am

Kulka wrote:You want to tell me that evolution make a male more human or better human than female? Thats why woman must be a slave and man be a master? If thats the genral point of view - so i am happy that i am with the organization that rejects this sick idea - even if the rest of the world consider us as "terrorists" 8-}

No dear he never said man are genetically better Human than women.He simply stated that evolutionary Man and Women are not the same and this is a matter of fact. Man are genetically made to be stronger while woman are diligent.

Kurdistano
Tuti
Tuti

Highscores: 1

PostAuthor: talsor » Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:21 pm

Kulka wrote:You want to tell me that evolution make a male more human or better human than female? Thats why woman must be a slave and man be a master? If thats the genral point of view - so i am happy that i am with the organization that rejects this sick idea - even if the rest of the world consider us as "terrorists" 8-}

I did not say that Kece and why would you think that woman are slaves and men are masters ? each have their roles in the family and society which are equally important . What I was referring to was the ideology that women should be doing everything men are doing and men should be doing everything women does which create a list of problems in the family and society . I believe that women have certain tasks and obligations and man have certain tasks and obligation in the family and society and they should never be mixed .
talsor
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator

PostAuthor: Kulka » Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:52 am

Yes i agree with that - obviously women cant carry on as heavy things as men are able to (sometimes there are exeptions), the same men cant give birth to kids. But i was talking about the situation when women are not allowed to decide about themselves, when men decide what women can or cant do. This is the situation when women are slaves and men are masters - such things are happening in some places in the world and you cant deny it.

One of the users here wrote that he will not let his sister to take part in Beauty competition. Sorry, but its not him or anyone to "let" or "dont let" someone - if you have kids under 18 then yes, you are in the right to have some power over them. But not over grown up person. Can you imagine the situation when girl says: i will not let my brother to take part in football match - or something like that?

So, heval Talsor, i am not talking about men doing make up and women shaving the face. And i am suprised that you didnt understand what i mean.
Kulka
Shaswar
Shaswar

PostAuthor: Kulka » Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:55 am

Kurdistano wrote:

No dear he never said man are genetically better Human than women.He simply stated that evolutionary Man and Women are not the same and this is a matter of fact. Man are genetically made to be stronger while woman are diligent.

So heval - you think the physical strength are justification for oppression? Because i am more strong than you i have power over you and you have to listen to me? Well, for me only cowards exercise their power over others only because these others are psychically weaker. But if you think its right - then what can i do. Keep it going and enjoy.
Kulka
Shaswar
Shaswar

PostAuthor: talsor » Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:10 am

Kulka wrote: But i was talking about the situation when women are not allowed to decide about themselves, when men decide what women can or cant do. This is the situation when women are slaves and men are masters - such things are happening in some places in the world and you cant deny it.

There is no such thing as total equality and it will never ever happen . One gender will always dominate the other gender . In the West women are dominant in the relation and make almost all decisions and look where they are in terms of community and family . Frankly it is sad and pathetic to have 50-60% divorce rate, along with single fathers , single mothers , fatherless children , abandoned children ....and so on .We could also talk about the east where men are dominant and certainly there is lots of injustice towards women , but over all it is more stable .

Kulka wrote:One of the users here wrote that he will not let his sister to take part in Beauty competition. Sorry, but its not him or anyone to "let" or "dont let" someone - if you have kids under 18 then yes, you are in the right to have some power over them. But not over grown up person. Can you imagine the situation when girl says: i will not let my brother to take part in football match - or something like that?

I'm as you know not muslim and fairly liberal , but frankly I would not let me sister do whatever she please just because she is over 18 and that include taking part in beauty competition . It is the right thing to do if I truly care about her .

Kulka wrote:So, heval Talsor, i am not talking about men doing make up and women shaving the face. And i am suprised that you didnt understand what i mean.

Glad to hear that :-D
talsor
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator

PostAuthor: Kulka » Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:18 am

Thats it. We get to the point where men knows better what is right for women but women dont know what is right for them and for sure what is right for men.
Situation where women are dominated are stable, coz they have no right to say anything. Just slaves, thats it. Sorry, but i prefer unstable situation.

Do you know how many kurdish men i know personally - for example from my factory - who are married and still have "girfriends"? The error is in the way of thinking that only women are tend to do shit things, while men are perfect and whatever they do is decent and right. Unfortunately in life the situation is pretty different. The fact what the person is doing in life is not based ion gender, but on personality. You can think that muslim women dont do wrong things, coz men keeps them locked - =)) - dont be surprised - they might be better in doing dirty things that these liberated western free women.
By the way - i am not so liberal as you think - the way women/girls behave in the western world makes me sick. But still i appreciate the fact that they are free to do that.
Kulka
Shaswar
Shaswar

Next

Return to Middle East