Navigator
Facebook
Search
Ads & Recent Photos
Recent Images
Random images
Welcome To Roj Bash Kurdistan 

Kurds and beauty

This is where you can talk about every subject (previously it was called shout room)

Re: Kurds and beauty

PostAuthor: RawandKurdistani » Sat Oct 20, 2012 4:24 pm

jjmuneer wrote:Lol people use the word Fayli for about any Kurd nower days that identifies as "Iranian" or "Iraqi", which isn't even an ethnicitiy, its a thing on your passport. Trust me millions of Kurds in Turkey also do it, same in SK. Its just a sad fact we live with those passports, but there is no point of saying "this guy identified as Iranian and he stated his a fayli", because how can you be certain his a fayli? Many Kirmanshahis who are persianized state they are Kurds, but I don't really count them as Kurds, because they can't even speak the language. And there is no "stockholm syrndrome", Southern Kurds haven't been to EK, they think its like Sk, wher you have freedoms or whatever. And frankly most Faylis don't care about nationality. Anyway I don't see why he felt the need to state that, when it had nothing to do with the topic. I mean I can admit if were talking about inbred Kurds, Faylis are probably the most inbred, I'm ok with that, but there is no need for bullshit.

JJmuneer, i have a question: How strong is the nationalism in eastern Kurdistan? Cuz i always get these persians saying kurds don't wanna seperate. I sure hope it is'nt true!
Kurdistan, the great land of the Medes.
RawandKurdistani
Ashna
Ashna

Highscores: 1
Arcade winning challenges: 0
Nationality: Kurd

Sponsor

Sponsor

PostAuthor: jjmuneer » Sat Oct 20, 2012 4:28 pm

Yes we don't want to be Kurdish, we don't want to govern ourselves, we don't want basic civil and democratic rights....Do you really believe what Persians say? Qazi Muhammed "If a Persian gives you honey, there is surely poison in it", and that is what I believe. Truthfully, when you state Nationalism? You mean ethnic seperatist typed nationalism? Well its not really strong, because KDPI mostly only focuses on North East Kurdistan, but if you mean in terms of identity. Of course everyone identifies as Kurdish, as I've stated before Ilam is probably more Kurdish then many city parts of Hewlar, because Hewlar now likes to listen to rap and buy Turkish clothing.
Mêdî û Pahlî
jjmuneer
Shaswar
Shaswar

Highscores: 0

PostAuthor: purearch72 » Sat Oct 20, 2012 4:35 pm

Eastern day nothing because if they go into politics they get hanged its as simple as that. But as far Kurdish identity goes eastern Kurds have to be the best ( the barzanis came from eastern kurdistan). Also on another note my dad said when he was in school nobody sat beside the barzanis and called them jashes because they fought the kdpi, something that surprised me quite a bit.

purearch72
Ashna
Ashna

Highscores: 2

PostAuthor: RawandKurdistani » Sat Oct 20, 2012 4:48 pm

jjmuneer wrote:Yes we don't want to be Kurdish, we don't want to govern ourselves, we don't want basic civil and democratic rights....Do you really believe what Persians say? Qazi Muhammed "If a Persian gives you honey, there is surely poison in it", and that is what I believe. Truthfully, when you state Nationalism? You mean ethnic seperatist typed nationalism? Well its not really strong, because KDPI mostly only focuses on North East Kurdistan, but if you mean in terms of identity. Of course everyone identifies as Kurdish, as I've stated before Ilam is probably more Kurdish then many city parts of Hewlar, because Hewlar now likes to listen to rap and buy Turkish clothing.

What i meant was how strong is the hunger for a free Kurdistan. You said that KDPI mostly focuses on north east Kurdistan, but what about the southern parts? (Kirmasan, Ilam, and parts of Lorestan and Hamadan)
RawandKurdistani
Ashna
Ashna

PostAuthor: jjmuneer » Sat Oct 20, 2012 4:53 pm

RawandKurdistani wrote:
jjmuneer wrote:Yes we don't want to be Kurdish, we don't want to govern ourselves, we don't want basic civil and democratic rights....Do you really believe what Persians say? Qazi Muhammed "If a Persian gives you honey, there is surely poison in it", and that is what I believe. Truthfully, when you state Nationalism? You mean ethnic seperatist typed nationalism? Well its not really strong, because KDPI mostly only focuses on North East Kurdistan, but if you mean in terms of identity. Of course everyone identifies as Kurdish, as I've stated before Ilam is probably more Kurdish then many city parts of Hewlar, because Hewlar now likes to listen to rap and buy Turkish clothing.

What i meant was how strong is the hunger for a free Kurdistan. You said that KDPI mostly focuses on north east Kurdistan, but what about the southern parts? (Kirmasan and Ilam, and parts of Lorestan)

Kirmanshan shouldn't be counted, because its a mixed city. There are Kirmanshahis who are Persians living in Kirmanshan, there are Kirmanshahis who are Persainized Kurds, there are also Fayli Kurds who live mostly in the Muhafidats district. In truth I really don't know how strong the hunger for a free Kurdistan is? See the problem is not ethnic identity, but national one. I mean would they die for the Kurdish people? The answer would be yes. If you would ask them for Kurdistan? I really don't know, because as I've stated they have not come into contact with that type of nationalism, like Northern and Southern Kurds. See we need an idol, Kurds critisize Apoists of Barzanists, but I think idols and leaders like that in some cases are actually benefical. Well if you want you can add me on facebook, PM me if you wish. I have relatives with many contacts in those regions.
Mêdî û Pahlî
jjmuneer
Shaswar
Shaswar

PostAuthor: RawandKurdistani » Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:06 pm

jjmuneer wrote:
RawandKurdistani wrote:

What i meant was how strong is the hunger for a free Kurdistan. You said that KDPI mostly focuses on north east Kurdistan, but what about the southern parts? (Kirmasan and Ilam, and parts of Lorestan)

Kirmanshan shouldn't be counted, because its a mixed city. There are Kirmanshahis who are Persians living in Kirmanshan, there are Kirmanshahis who are Persainized Kurds, there are also Fayli Kurds who live mostly in the Muhafidats district. In truth I really don't know how strong the hunger for a free Kurdistan is? See the problem is not ethnic identity, but national one. I mean would they die for the Kurdish people? The answer would be yes. If you would ask them for Kurdistan? I really don't know, because as I've stated they have not come into contact with that type of nationalism, like Northern and Southern Kurds. See we need an idol, Kurds critisize Apoists of Barzanists, but I think idols and leaders like that in some cases are actually benefical. Well if you want you can add me on facebook, PM me if you wish. I have relatives with many contacts in those regions.

I don't use Facebook (The anti Kurdistan case you know :sad: ) But thanks, i'll PM you, if i should need some further answers.
RawandKurdistani
Ashna
Ashna

PostAuthor: Kurdsta » Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:20 am

jjmuneer wrote:Kurdsta please tell me how Khanaqini and Ilamis identify as Persian or Arab? Lol you are so full of crap. But its alright, we realise your a mixed mongrel, probably have Persian ancestry of your own.

I only know one khanaqini family and they are very nationalistic, but the rest especially the ones from Illams identify as puuuursian. Infact both sides of my family are originally pahli but they moved up to areas around Mahabad and piranshar. Do you live in australia to confirm this, I've found out their fayli because I mentioned I was Kurdish. Otherwise they always say Iranian or Iraq or Persian before Kurdish. You are in no position to call me Persian my family were all peshmerga and hate Persians to the bone it's in my blood.... I'll even link you Kurds on Facebook that identify as Persian through pm

Your actually the one that'a full of crap.

Kurdsta
Shermin
Shermin

PostAuthor: jjmuneer » Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:27 am

Kurdsta wrote:
jjmuneer wrote:Kurdsta please tell me how Khanaqini and Ilamis identify as Persian or Arab? Lol you are so full of crap. But its alright, we realise your a mixed mongrel, probably have Persian ancestry of your own.

I only know one khanaqini family and they are very nationalistic, but the rest especially the ones from Illams identify as puuuursian. Infact both sides of my family are originally pahli but they moved up to areas around Mahabad and piranshar. Do you live in australia to confirm this, I've found out their fayli because I mentioned I was Kurdish. Otherwise they always say Iranian or Iraq or Persian before Kurdish. You are in no position to call me Persian my family were all peshmerga and hate Persians to the bone it's in my blood.... I'll even link you Kurds on Facebook that identify as Persian through pm

Your actually the one that'a full of crap.

So your a Fayli yourself? Speak the dialect then...
Ok link my Faylis who identify as Persian.
Oh whilst you haven't been to Ilam, I'd like to enlighten you, we don't identify as Persian. So stop your lies, and please don't base your judgement on "all" *cough* 1 or 1 faylis you met. But if you have any proof or sources that say otherwise, then please feel free to enlighten us. I would also further like to be enlightened on how I'm "full of crap", it would be great to understand myself in this bitter and cruel world.

As I have noticed that the tribal mentality still exists amongst Kurds infact, you are a prime example of this. You stated your family where Fayli in origin, but then moved North and somehow changed their clan name? Call me a sceptic, but I find that hard to believe. Solely based on the fact your attempting to make it as if being a Fayli is in someway a negative thing; by you yourself putting a negative conatation to it. Judging by the fact you live in Australi goes to show you really cannot make judgements on Kurds or Kurdistan for that matter of fact, as I doubt you are able to construct un-bis and reliable judgements upon Kurds in those regions. Especially since I do not believe you have ventured in Ilam, or atleast not ventured in it for a peroid long enough to make such a judgement; that I only see attempting to provoke. Which it clearly has. Though lets say for a minute you have been to Ilam recently, Kak UnitedKurdistan can just disprove what you just stated, since his probably been there the earliest. Even so, my family actually live there, my clan actually live there. There automatically I am rendered to make a judgement, and it being more reliable then yours. Since I have family in Pahla and Ilam city, probably have relatives in the rural areas aswell. My point is that your family don't live there, whilst mine do. However it seems you are not able to distiungsh bewteen the terms 'Persian' and 'Iranian' or 'Iraqi'. As 'Iranian' and 'Iraqi' are merely politcal terms and terms used on passports, so you cannot suggest that if one identifies as such, he doesn't identify as their ethnicity. (Not that I support Kurds identifying as such, but to live with the reality many Kurds from all parts of Kurdistan so as such.) Which we Faylis do, since we are very proud of being Kurdish. You on the other hand are so blind in that you do not realise you are playing into the enemies hands, you are attempting to turn false facts into truthful and sincerce facts, which is just wrong. Considering you have a hard time distuingshing bewteen 'nationalist' and 'nationality', 'Iraqi' and 'Arab. Now onto the point of Faylis "never participating in nationalist Kurdish movements", or being "un-patriotic." Dr.Jafar and Shaban Nouri Ali, early founding members of the KDP. What happened that made Faylis reluctant in particpating in further nationalist Kurdish causes in Southern Kurdistan, was the fact that there was a split bewteen Barzani and Talabani. Now are you going to accuse them also of being of "un-patriotic", just because there was a split? There was also Zakia Ismail Haqqi the president of the Kurdistan's women assoication. There was also Adel Murad president of the Kurdistan sutdent union. There was also Yadollah Karim who had a leading post of Kurdistan Youth Association. There was also Habib Muhammad Karim, who was secretary-general of the KDP. Oh and let us not forget our dear marytr Leyla Qasim the first Kurdish women to be executed in Iraq. Now are you going to sit here and tell me that Faylis aren't nationalist? Are you going to sit here and tell me Soranis are most nationalist than Kurmanjis or Hewramis more than Zazakis? I mean how can we state that we are some how more intellectually sophisicated than the Turks or Persians, considering we cannot get past these tribal and physical barriers dividing us?

(It would be great if you sent me your facebook through a PM)
Mêdî û Pahlî
jjmuneer
Shaswar
Shaswar

PostAuthor: ideas » Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:05 pm

Your logic is flawed. Look at the Europeans of 100 years ago and you'll realise that they weren't so difference. First of all, so far Kurds have not been marrying for looks but rather interests, also they liked (like the rest of the world) to keep it in the family so fir cousin marriages were very common which off course unless tested will result in less attractive kids. Not to mention the nature in which Kurds grow up in. War and devastation which means no time for education or taking care of yourself.

ideas
Ashna
Ashna

PostAuthor: hevalo27 » Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:33 pm

the most beautiful peoples here in germany are kurds and italians for me personally.
well, i only speak about girls :-D

in average kurds are less attractive, because of many reasons, for example ideas sayd
Not to mention the nature in which Kurds grow up in. War and devastation which means no time for education or taking care of yourself.

or poverty, rural society ..... that will change

but kurds have very beautiful features

hevalo27
Ashna
Ashna

PostAuthor: jjmuneer » Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:02 pm

ideas wrote:Your logic is flawed. Look at the Europeans of 100 years ago and you'll realise that they weren't so difference. First of all, so far Kurds have not been marrying for looks but rather interests, also they liked (like the rest of the world) to keep it in the family so fir cousin marriages were very common which off course unless tested will result in less attractive kids. Not to mention the nature in which Kurds grow up in. War and devastation which means no time for education or taking care of yourself.

That does not render Kurds to be ugly, if we are inbred.
Mêdî û Pahlî
jjmuneer
Shaswar
Shaswar

PostAuthor: Bohe » Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:25 pm

People everywhere marry for a variety of reasons, usually looks isn't a prominent as you guys suggest. I believe with Europeans it's more about personality fit, thus each person or couples gets to choose who they marry rather than interbreeding. We're slowly moving away from that ourselves, but I'm still not sure inbreeding raises the chance of...ugly offspring however logical it sounds. I have cousins who are absolutely stunning, their parents are quite close.

:-B I realise it's only anecdotal evidence!

Bohe
Nubar
Nubar

PostAuthor: Kurdistano » Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:55 pm

ideas wrote:Your logic is flawed. Look at the Europeans of 100 years ago and you'll realise that they weren't so difference. First of all, so far Kurds have not been marrying for looks but rather interests, also they liked (like the rest of the world) to keep it in the family so fir cousin marriages were very common which off course unless tested will result in less attractive kids. Not to mention the nature in which Kurds grow up in. War and devastation which means no time for education or taking care of yourself.

This and nothing less.
Last edited by Kurdistano on Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kurdistano
Tuti
Tuti

PostAuthor: Kurdistano » Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:58 pm

Bohe wrote:People everywhere marry for a variety of reasons, usually looks isn't a prominent as you guys suggest. I believe with Europeans it's more about personality fit, thus each person or couples gets to choose who they marry rather than interbreeding. We're slowly moving away from that ourselves, but I'm still not sure inbreeding raises the chance of...ugly offspring however logical it sounds. I have cousins who are absolutely stunning, their parents are quite close.

Its not a rule but relatively seen it is proven fact that children of closely related people have higher chance to be disabled etc.

Also it depends how close the parents are.

Kurdistano
Tuti
Tuti

PostAuthor: Bohe » Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:09 pm

Kurdistano wrote:
Bohe wrote:People everywhere marry for a variety of reasons, usually looks isn't a prominent as you guys suggest. I believe with Europeans it's more about personality fit, thus each person or couples gets to choose who they marry rather than interbreeding. We're slowly moving away from that ourselves, but I'm still not sure inbreeding raises the chance of...ugly offspring however logical it sounds. I have cousins who are absolutely stunning, their parents are quite close.

Its not a rule but relatively seen it is proven fact that children of closely related people have higher chance to be disabled etc.

Also it depends how close the parents are.

Oh yes, I know this is true. But I'm pretty sure the probability of disabilities is only raised by about ~2% ?

Bohe
Nubar
Nubar

PreviousNext

Return to Roj Bash Cafe