Navigator
Facebook
Search
Ads & Recent Photos
Recent Images
Random images
Welcome To Roj Bash Kurdistan 

Kurds and beauty

This is where you can talk about every subject (previously it was called shout room)

Re: Kurds and beauty

PostAuthor: Kurdsta » Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:52 pm

Personally i don't like blonde hair and when girls stick to their natural colour it suits them best.
Black hair is my preferred hair colour

Kurdsta
Shermin
Shermin

Highscores: 0
Arcade winning challenges: 0
Nationality: Kurd

Sponsor

Sponsor

PostAuthor: polatbekov » Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:19 pm

hi guys :)

I'm not much of a playboy, so im not really experienced about girls in this matter but i want to share my observations on this matter.

back in the time when we migrated to turkish land from our own city, i really detested turks because of what they have done to my family. after settling in ankara i had to learn turkish, adapt with their culture and start to love them.

my first school was in a area in capital of turkey, ankara, which generally the poor class of the city settles in. turks from central anatolia, kurds,gipsys and etc. as you can guess, there was only 2 (two :D) girls in the whole school that were relatively beautiful (and i saw one of them later, she wasnt even beautiful, it was just a mirage we saw because of the lack of beautiful gilrs :))

then, i went to a special high school in the most expensive and luxurious part of the city, because of my high grade in the central exam. guess what happened?

i was shocked by the view, i even lost control of my mind :D beautiful girls everywhere, white skin, no rashes, no scars from childhood traumas, straight legs showing no sign of chilhood rachitism and malnutrition. Besides they all adapted a culture of make up and fashion, not because they were genetically better than any of other girls in my neighbourhood, but because they had money, they didnt have conservative fathers and so on.

then, i got in relationships with these girls, ending up learning family histories of them (no matter which social class girls are from, they talk a lot dont they :D) i observed that they had grown up as sterile childs, with no emotional or physical stress.

then comes the university stage.

in my first years of university, i had been in many relationships with girls again; some love relationships, some friendships-ranging from close to distant. i always wanted to marry a kurdish woman, i even made an oath to my father about it, but i did never think about dating them, because the kurdish girls i saw (generally from my village) were not like the turkish ones i saw in ankara, not really meeting my spesifications about beauty :) yet, i always knew it would be one of them whom i would unify my life with.

and then, i started to politicize myself more, that show me another aspect; i met lots of kurdish girls from rich families and taken good care of, who is able to follow fashion, in good healt and fit. (by the way, did you know the fact, in poor countries the fat people are generally the rich ones, and in the bigger countries its the opposite, because being fit in a rich country means eating healty food which is more expensive than hamburger and chips)

and exactly there comes the moment of realization :D

beauty and ugliness is a form of thinking created by culture itself. yes, it is bounded to the looks of the women we are talking about-but not totally. especially in our century, in which culture is no more local, has a feature to be shared instantly (like this forum). this vast change in communication ability started to impose other cultures to ours, culture is not something solid, it has a more liquid characteristic. our cultural view of beauty just changed in the way of americans/europeans which are dominant culture in this era. we are looking for slim, venus-aphrodite like (love gods of western culture) womens.

i dont think beauty is %100 percent bounded to genotype, i think it is mostly related to phenotype. lets discuss this matter after 5 generations-where there is going to be a better economical state for kurds.
polatbekov
Nubar
Nubar

PostAuthor: kani » Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:26 pm

Good point there!

many guys in hewler asked me why are kurdish girls from europe (those who are born or raised there) better looking than the girls in hewler.Well what I saw is that girls there are very conservative.They don't care about their body or looks at all. They don't use any skin products or make up. And some of them when they used make up they over done it.They used really red lipstic with a foundation who is 10 times lighter their own skin color. Girls there don't have a look for fashion or even take care of themselves. I swear by god many of them had such a lovely face structure but when you don't care of yourself no one will realize your beauty.
Why does some people think that iranian women are beautiful? (which most of them aren't) becouse they are soooo obessesed with their looks.They do everything to look beautiful.The funny part is that kurdish women doesn't need more than to take care of themselves and WOOOPS they will be considered as beautiful too.
kani
Shermin
Shermin

PostAuthor: unitedkurdistan » Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:06 pm

If you go to kurdish villages you'll see how beautiful all the girls are but with the age as they get older, they'll start working harder and harder and the less beautiful they get.
unitedkurdistan
Ashna
Ashna

Highscores: 1

PostAuthor: nadia66 » Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:04 pm

kani wrote:Good point there!

many guys in hewler asked me why are kurdish girls from europe (those who are born or raised there) better looking than the girls in hewler.Well what I saw is that girls there are very conservative.They don't care about their body or looks at all. They don't use any skin products or make up. And some of them when they used make up they over done it.They used really red lipstic with a foundation who is 10 times lighter their own skin color. Girls there don't have a look for fashion or even take care of themselves. I swear by god many of them had such a lovely face structure but when you don't care of yourself no one will realize your beauty.
Why does some people think that iranian women are beautiful? (which most of them aren't) becouse they are soooo obessesed with their looks.They do everything to look beautiful.The funny part is that kurdish women doesn't need more than to take care of themselves and WOOOPS they will be considered as beautiful too.

Your correct on this and i do feel that what is beautiful to one person will be of no interest to the next person.
This is why the saying goes. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. :)

nadia66
Nubar
Nubar

Nationality: Kurd by heart

PostAuthor: kani » Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:37 am

That's true honey nadia.
What is beautiful for me may be ugly to you.And it's funny how finnish guys goes crazy for us kurdish women here in finland.This topic is somehow stupid.
kani
Shermin
Shermin

PostAuthor: burnsss » Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:07 am

Kurdish men who crave for blonde women are delusional and perhaps somewhat curious. I also looked up to blonde when i was younger but the reason was that i was curious about the exotic looks. After a a while i forgot about them and i just love brunettes 100 times more. There are beatyfull blondes and brunettes and i prefer bunettes for their distinct marked faces and olive shining skin :-D
burnsss
Ashna
Ashna
Donator
Donator

PostAuthor: Kurdsta » Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:05 am

kani wrote:That's true honey nadia.
What is beautiful for me may be ugly to you.And it's funny how finnish guys goes crazy for us kurdish women here in finland.This topic is somehow stupid.

Ya don't say !

If you read the first page the whole topic was meant to be stupid. If you haven't noticed their is 5 pages of criticism ?

I wrote it to make it look stupid the best results come out of arguments.

Kurdsta
Shermin
Shermin

PostAuthor: Kurdsta » Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:07 am

burnsss wrote:Kurdish men who crave for blonde women are delusional and perhaps somewhat curious. I also looked up to blonde when i was younger but the reason was that i was curious about the exotic looks. After a a while i forgot about them and i just love brunettes 100 times more. There are beatyfull blondes and brunettes and i prefer bunettes for their distinct marked faces and olive shining skin :-D

This.

Kurdsta
Shermin
Shermin

PostAuthor: Fire » Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:52 pm

If it comes to sheer look, blonde women attract me very much. But the problem concerning at example Dutch, German or Scandinavian woman is that so many of them are heavily biased concerning men outside Europe. Against people, who don't look the average white and especially against people from Islamic countries of course. Here in Germany at example I don't think that I've ever seen a pretty blonde German girl with a Kurd, Arab or Mongol turk. It's definitely not easy for Kurdish men to pick a pretty German woman here. Respect to those Kurds ,who managed it.
Fire
Shermin
Shermin

PostAuthor: kani » Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:52 am

Kurdsta wrote:
kani wrote:That's true honey nadia.

Ya don't say !

If you read the first page the whole topic was meant to be stupid. If you haven't noticed their is 5 pages of criticism ?

I wrote it to make it look stupid the best results come out of arguments.

Then why did you made such a topic like that when YOU know it's stupid?
This topic should be closed and deleted.
kani
Shermin
Shermin

PostAuthor: Anthea » Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:41 pm

kardox wrote: I have seen so many beautiful Kurdish girls, and for me , they are more beautiful than many other nations. I have been to weddings in Europe and in Kurdistan, and each time there have been plenty of girls that have been giving me the wow sensation. One thing, which I can agree with you is that you do not see many beautiful girls on the streets of Kurdistan, and that is because, many families wont allow their female members to go out alone. But in weddings they all show up. :smile:

Remember that I am an ENGLISH lady who has visited many Kurdish ladies in their own homes and probably know far more Kurdish ladies than any Kurdish man will ever know or even see :D

kardox you must do a lot of WOWing because must of the Kurdish girls I know are STUNNING but, unfortunately, after years of being married to a Kurdish man and, in my opinion, often having far too many children, some Kurdish ladies of a certain age do let themselves go.

Kurdish ladies spend so much time looking after their homes and families they often have little time to think about themselves. Kurdish ladies are the sweetest, gentlest, kindest, most warm hearted and hard working ladies I have ever come across. They keep their children and their homes spotless and the food that they cook is fantastic. :ymparty:

Most Kurdish ladies have a natural beauty and do not need to wear make-up, Turkish women wear so much make-up that to non-Turkish people they look like clowns or worse still prostitutes, they have become figures of fun, people to be laughed at. And we ladies always wonder what happens on the wedding night when the Turkish women take their make-up off. Have Turkish men died due to the shock of seeing what the woman he has married is really like :-? =))

I know know that EVERY Kurdish man on here will HATE me for this BUT Kurdish men are JEALOUS and they like to keep their wives away from other men, the more beautiful the ladies are, often the more isolated they are forced to become :(

As for Kurdish men :-? Most Kurdish men are handsome in a rugged way :ymblushing: I nearly married a Kurdish man :x But I changed my mind because he was jealous =((

Now I am looking for a less jealous man to marry :ymhug:

Thankfully I am too old to have children :D I cannot cook apart from beans on toast :lol: I hate housework :)) and I refuse to iron anything EVER =))
Good Thoughts Good Words Good Deeds
Anthea
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator

Highscores: 3
Arcade winning challenges: 6
Nationality: Kurd by heart

PostAuthor: jjmuneer » Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:23 pm

I have to admit, whenever I see a foriegner mingling in with our women, I do get jealous. I don't think were that bad compared to other ethnicities. I don't understand women, Kurdish or foriegn. Some women say Kurdish men are really ugly, whilst others say they are really handsome. YES it also happens to me personally.
Mêdî û Pahlî
jjmuneer
Shaswar
Shaswar

PostAuthor: crazyhorse » Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:24 pm

jjmuneer wrote:I have to admit, whenever I see a foriegner mingling in with our women, I do get jealous. I don't think were that bad compared to other ethnicities. I don't understand women, Kurdish or foriegn. Some women say Kurdish men are really ugly, whilst others say they are really handsome. YES it also happens to me personally.

That has nothing to do with ethnicity, but with taste.
And not all Kurds are the same.

Kurds from the North are f.e. different than Kurds from the South or South-East.
South tend to be whiter (especially in the mountainous areas), while the Kurds in the North are generally darker.

crazyhorse
Ashna
Ashna

PostAuthor: jjmuneer » Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:57 pm

crazyhorse wrote:
jjmuneer wrote:I have to admit, whenever I see a foriegner mingling in with our women, I do get jealous. I don't think were that bad compared to other ethnicities. I don't understand women, Kurdish or foriegn. Some women say Kurdish men are really ugly, whilst others say they are really handsome. YES it also happens to me personally.

That has nothing to do with ethnicity, but with taste.
And not all Kurds are the same.

Kurds from the North are f.e. different than Kurds from the South or South-East.
South tend to be whiter (especially in the mountainous areas), while the Kurds in the North are generally darker.

Show me one example of a "whiter kurd" from the South and a "generally darker" Kurd from the North, because there is no major or real difference. Because Kurds are dark mostly, that is what Northern Europeans in general prefer, Med men. Whilst Med men prefer Northern Euro women, but that is just a stereotype.
Mêdî û Pahlî
jjmuneer
Shaswar
Shaswar

PreviousNext

Return to Roj Bash Cafe