Navigator
Facebook
Search
Ads & Recent Photos
Recent Images
Random images
Welcome To Roj Bash Kurdistan 

Kurds and beauty

This is where you can talk about every subject (previously it was called shout room)

Re: Kurds and beauty

PostAuthor: Fire » Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:48 pm

Kurdistano wrote:
Fire wrote:If it comes to sheer look, blonde women attract me very much. But the problem concerning at example Dutch, German or Scandinavian woman is that so many of them are heavily biased concerning men outside Europe. Against people, who don't look the average white and especially against people from Islamic countries of course. Here in Germany at example I don't think that I've ever seen a pretty blonde German girl with a Kurd, Arab or Mongol turk. It's definitely not easy for Kurdish men to pick a pretty German woman here. Respect to those Kurds ,who managed it.

Hmm this is really new to me. From my observation if there are Kurdish/Turkish/Iranian etc. and German relationships the persons are generally good looking. However what I realized is that (beside the Iranians) Kurds/Turks and most Arabs stick mostly to their own people. Maybe because of cultural barriers? While to be honest relatively seen I have seen some and heard about more Black-German or German-East European or German-Latin American marriages. But as I said its relatively seen, in Germany there are much less Black Africans as in France or Latin Americans in Spain or USA.

I used to think I will only marry a Kurdish woman (what is still my first goal) but from experiences I have learned the more you put yourself such a border the more often it happens that you start to like someone from other nationality.

As I said my first choice will be Kurdish but if it happens that I find a German for example which fits my interests and is suitable enough for my family (which isnt that hardcore conservative) this would be fine also.

Well,that's what I see. I don't know how many Kurds witness it but here in Germany the German media always operate with negative examples. You always hear honor killings, mongol gangs who attack and hit people, which end in injuries, in some cases even in death and sometimes you hear how Kurds and Mongols had a brawl. And then they have talk shows with topics like "Why are muslims so violent" or "Violence of people,who came from Islamic Countries" where Right Wing Conversatives are guests . And here in Germany we have many Anti Islamic and right wing organisations and what I want to say is. It's not really surprising if Germans and German women have prejudices against you beeing a Kurd after all this reportings.
Fire
Shermin
Shermin

Highscores: 0
Arcade winning challenges: 0
Nationality: Kurd

Sponsor

Sponsor

PostAuthor: Kurdistano » Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:53 pm

I dont know in which part of Germany you live but here where I live, prejudices do exist in media sometimes, also you can come across people with prejudices but in general, its rare.

Kurdistano
Tuti
Tuti

Highscores: 1

PostAuthor: Cewlik » Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:57 pm

Fire wrote:It's not really surprising if Germans and German women have prejudices against you beeing a Kurd after all this reportings.

Majority of german girls have a boyfriend from foreign countries including Kurds, Black, Afghans, Arabs, Turks etc.
Cewlik
Tuti
Tuti
Donator
Donator

PostAuthor: crazyhorse » Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:23 pm

Cewlik wrote:
Fire wrote:It's not really surprising if Germans and German women have prejudices against you beeing a Kurd after all this reportings.

Majority of german girls have a boyfriend from foreign countries including Kurds, Black, Afghans, Arabs, Turks etc.

WHAHAHAHA~!!!!!!
That means that there are more foreign boys in Germany, than Germans boys.

PLEASE, I BEG YOU, THINK BEFORE YOU TALK.

crazyhorse
Ashna
Ashna

PostAuthor: Anthea » Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:46 pm

Too many people see beauty as someone who wears lots of make-up =))

I have just spent the afternoon with my best friend, a lovely northern Kurdish woman over 30 years old :D She is not married because she has chosen to be a businesswoman.

For Kurdish culture she is old to remain unmarried but EVERY single Kurdish man who sees her wants to marry her. My students from south Kurdistan all wanted to marry her /:)

She may not have the most beautiful face in the world but she has a sweet, gentle face that seems to glow with love and kindness. She spends all her time helping other people. She does not drink, smoke, wear make-up or fashionable clothes but she is BEAUTIFUL :D She really has an inner beauty that shines out for everyone to see and everybody loves her :D
Good Thoughts Good Words Good Deeds
Anthea
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator

Highscores: 3
Arcade winning challenges: 6
Nationality: Kurd by heart

PostAuthor: Fire » Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:29 pm

Cewlik wrote:

Sry, but this is a joke. I live here and I see it with my own eyes . You rarely see a Kurd,Black,Afghan,Arab oder Turk with a german girlfriend. If a German girl have a foreigner as boyfriend ,mostly it's an Italian or Pole.
Fire
Shermin
Shermin

PostAuthor: Kurdistano » Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:43 pm

Cewlik wrote:

but now you are exaggerating, the majority sticks to their kind as all around the world.

Kurdistano
Tuti
Tuti

Highscores: 1

PostAuthor: crazyhorse » Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:41 am

Kurdistano wrote:
Cewlik wrote:

but now you are exaggerating, the majority sticks to their kind as all around the world.

He is an Islamist. He believes what they have told him. He does not use his own brains. Just like a zombie...

crazyhorse
Ashna
Ashna

PostAuthor: Cewlik » Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:24 pm

crazyhorse wrote:He is an Islamist. He believes what they have told him. He does not use his own brains. Just like a zombie...

I even dont know why this Forum tolerate you, you insult our religion, me and other persons, Black people Baloch people Lurs and many other people.
Cewlik
Tuti
Tuti
Donator
Donator

PostAuthor: Cewlik » Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:31 pm

Kurdistano wrote:but now you are exaggerating, the majority sticks to their kind as all around the world.

My english is not so good, thats why I use the word majority, but what I meant was many and its really many and thats dont exist around the world.
Cewlik
Tuti
Tuti
Donator
Donator

PostAuthor: crazyhorse » Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:41 pm

Cewlik wrote:
crazyhorse wrote:He is an Islamist. He believes what they have told him. He does not use his own brains. Just like a zombie...

I even dont know why this Forum tolerate you, you insult our religion, me and other persons, Black people Baloch people Lurs and many other people.

No, I don't insult your religion. I give my opinion about your religion and I use facts to support my opinion.
I have never made anything up. These are all facts:

- Iran is an Islamic Regime, killing innocent people in name of Islam
- Same for Saudi-Arabia
- Saddam used a chapter from the Quran (Al-Anfal) as the name for his campaign (Al-Anfal Campaign) against Kurds, killing more than 200,000 innocent Kurdish children, women and men. All of this in name of Islam.

Everything above IS TRUE. You can not argue about it.
If I say things like this, I am not insulting your religion. I am representing facts about the Islam religion which are undeniable. It is hard, and you might experience it as 'discriminating', but it is not. These are just facts.

And btw: you are the one insulting people here. You are calling people whores and sluts because they don't want to follow their lives according to a book that was written in a desert 1300 years a go (again, this is not an insult. This is a fact. The Quran was written in a desert, by Arabs, 1300 years ago).

crazyhorse
Ashna
Ashna

PostAuthor: Cewlik » Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:25 pm

And you insult my religion, me Black people, baloch an Lurs etc.

But forget all that, even only this was enough to ban you.

crazyhorse wrote:Never trust a nigger!
They are no good for us Kurds.
And this guy has a Islamist father, so his reliability is already much less.
He even criticized Israel, no US president did that before. These Democrats are bad, they are lefties! Don't like them lefties!

One of the Republican Presidency candidates even said that Turkey is an Islamic Dictatorship and that they should be kicked out of the UN!
Look, that's someone we need! Unfortunately, he was not elected. But I hope that Mitt Romney wins since Republicans have the same ideology.

I hate these niggers, those damn Americans only vote for this Turkish Slave because they don't want to be labeled as ''racists''. WHO THE HELL CARES.
Them niggers are no good for us! Or for them!

There are 8 TIMES MORE BLACK PRISONERS IN THE US THAN WHITE PRISONERS, AND THE BLACK POPULATION IS MUCH LESS THAN THE WHITE POPULATION!

That says enough about these crackheads!
Cewlik
Tuti
Tuti
Donator
Donator

PostAuthor: crazyhorse » Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:29 pm

Cewlik wrote:And you insult my religion, me Black people, baloch an Lurs etc.

But forget all that, even only this was enough to ban you.

crazyhorse wrote:Never trust a nigger!
They are no good for us Kurds.
And this guy has a Islamist father, so his reliability is already much less.
He even criticized Israel, no US president did that before. These Democrats are bad, they are lefties! Don't like them lefties!

One of the Republican Presidency candidates even said that Turkey is an Islamic Dictatorship and that they should be kicked out of the UN!
Look, that's someone we need! Unfortunately, he was not elected. But I hope that Mitt Romney wins since Republicans have the same ideology.

I hate these niggers, those damn Americans only vote for this Turkish Slave because they don't want to be labeled as ''racists''. WHO THE HELL CARES.
Them niggers are no good for us! Or for them!

There are 8 TIMES MORE BLACK PRISONERS IN THE US THAN WHITE PRISONERS, AND THE BLACK POPULATION IS MUCH LESS THAN THE WHITE POPULATION!

That says enough about these crackheads!

Well, I got a warning for that.
But that's just my opinion, we don't live in Iran or Saudi-Arabia where my thoughts are controlled and influenced by Islamic terrorists and leaders.

If you want to live in a world like that, go ahead.

And I was not using the N-word to insult the blacks, we use the N-word as a 'normal' word to refer to black people here, so I don't know what all the fuss was about :-? . Its maybe insulting in other European countries? I mean, black people use the N-word themselves to refer to other black people.

crazyhorse
Ashna
Ashna

PostAuthor: Anthea » Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:31 pm

@ crazyhorse

And I was not using the N-word to insult the blacks, we use the N-word as a 'normal' word to refer to black people here, so I don't know what all the fuss was about :-? . Its maybe insulting in other European countries? I mean, black people use the N-word themselves to refer to other black people.

I do not know what country you are in but I am in England :ymparty:

I am a teacher but I am also a community worker and have run several charities for people of many different ethnic backgrounds and cultures.

A few years ago I helped 2 friends of mine (one Nigerian and one Jamaican) run an Afro-Caribbean centre. You need to know that I speak from years and YEARS and even more YEARS of experience :ymdevil:

30 years ago I never heard the N-word spoken anywhere - 20 years ago it was an insult - 10 years ago it became a badge of pride :ymdevil:

ALL young streetwise black youths call each other the N-word and it is common for their white friends to say things like "Wot hapin N***er" to black friends" :ymparty:

I repeat for the hard of reading - here in England, young streetwise black people and their white friends ALL call each other N***ER. It is not an insult among the young people, it is said almost with a sense of pride as if to say "I am black so what of it" :ymparty: :ymparty: :ymparty: :ymparty:
Good Thoughts Good Words Good Deeds
Anthea
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator

Highscores: 3
Arcade winning challenges: 6
Nationality: Kurd by heart

PostAuthor: crazyhorse » Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:39 pm

Anthea wrote:@ crazyhorse

I do not know what country you are in but I am in England :ymparty:

I am a teacher but I am also a community worker and have run several charities for people of many different ethnic backgrounds and cultures.

A few years ago I helped 2 friends of mine (one Nigerian and one Jamaican) run an Afro-Caribbean centre. You need to know that I speak from years and YEARS and even more YEARS of experience :ymdevil:

30 years ago I never heard the N-word spoken anywhere - 20 years ago it was an insult - 10 years ago it became a badge of pride :ymdevil:

ALL young streetwise black youths call each other the N-word and it is common for their white friends to say things like "Wot hapin N***er" to black friends" :ymparty:

I repeat for the hard of reading - here in England, young streetwise black people and their white friends ALL call each other N***ER. It is not an insult among the young people, it is said almost with a sense of pride as if to say "I am black so what of it" :ymparty: :ymparty: :ymparty: :ymparty:

I live in the Netherlands :).
And yes, Nigger is not seen as an insult among young people, I am using it all the time and no one has ever complained about it, except for one girl.
I was talking with some friends and referred to black people by using the N-word, and an African girl (who didn't even participate in the conversation) said that I should not use that word :p.

crazyhorse
Ashna
Ashna

PreviousNext

Return to Roj Bash Cafe