Facebook
Search
Ads & Recent Photos
Recent Images
Random images
Welcome To Roj Bash Kurdistan 

Peshmerga

A collection of threads on topics that get updated regularly :
Peshmerga, Kurdistan Universities, Consulates in Kurdistan, Construction in (Hewler, Slemani, Dohuk, Kerkuk).Top Kurdish Holidays, Top Kurdish News Sites, Top Kurdish Terms. ...

Re: Peshmerga

PostAuthor: burnsss » Fri Nov 09, 2012 3:23 pm

alan131210 wrote:PUK is basically saying that those areas where dijla thugs have been sent to are PUK areas and they will not allow dijla move forward. they are saying this move is to pressure kurds to accept least outcome from article 140 but PUK rejects this and will implement the article by force if they have to.

it also says PDK is not getting involved to give PUK and gorran a lesson for not supporting Barzani in removing the iranian puppet milky boy.

Letting milky boy staying was the biggest mistake but we kurds should sta together and PDK will help PUK if Milky boys tries any invasion. Its sad we came to this but war is inevitable, in this war i hope our leaders doesnt act like before and declare independence and fight for it. It would be crazy to fight Milky bo to continue to be with Iraq.
burnsss
Ashna
Ashna
Donator
Donator

Highscores: 0
Arcade winning challenges: 0

Sponsor

Sponsor

PostAuthor: Flappy Entertainment » Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:24 am

thanks alan :x

Flappy Entertainment
Shermin
Shermin

PostAuthor: Rando » Sat Nov 10, 2012 4:10 pm

Found it on facebook
Attachments
peshmerga.jpg
peshmerga.jpg (124.85 KiB) Viewed 33084 times
When injustice becomes law, rebellion becomes duty.
Rando
Ashna
Ashna

Nationality: Kurd

PostAuthor: alan131210 » Sat Nov 10, 2012 4:13 pm

^^ they finally formed it? :-D , this is the "Hamreen operation command" to stand against the so called dijla operation, now KRG has done the same thing back to milky, if you want to "play games" so can we 8).
…………………………………………………………

KERKUK is the Heart of Kurdistan
Kurdish state is on the horizon with WK now freed great kurdistan is closing in.
alan131210
Shaswar
Shaswar

PostAuthor: alan131210 » Sat Nov 10, 2012 4:34 pm

i really like the color of that military pick-up ute

…………………………………………………………

Kurdish state is on the horizon with WK now freed great kurdistan is closing in.
alan131210
Shaswar
Shaswar

PostAuthor: brendar » Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:44 pm

alan131210 wrote:^^ they finally formed it? :-D , this is the "Hamreen operation command" to stand against the so called dijla operation, now KRG has done the same thing back to milky, if you want to "play games" so can we 8).

When? I cant find the news on kurdsat or kurdistantv or xendan?
brendar
Shaswar
Shaswar

PostAuthor: alan131210 » Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:40 pm

brendar wrote:
alan131210 wrote:^^ they finally formed it? :-D , this is the "Hamreen operation command" to stand against the so called dijla operation, now KRG has done the same thing back to milky, if you want to "play games" so can we 8).

When? I cant find the news on kurdsat or kurdistantv or xendan?

Yes it was suggested few days ago and on the pic it says that, and yes kake gyan I posted above an article about additional peshmerga been deployed to face off dijla thugs.
…………………………………………………………

alan131210
Shaswar
Shaswar

PostAuthor: alan131210 » Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:45 am

…………………………………………………………

alan131210
Shaswar
Shaswar

PostAuthor: alan131210 » Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:10 pm

The Minister of Peshmerga receives a number of members of Kurdistan Parliament

Media Department

Today 16 October 2012 in the presence of the Deputy Minister Anwar Haji Osman, Minister of Peshmerga received a number of members of the kurdistan Parliament .

During the meeting the situation of Peshmerga forces discussed , minister of peshmerga spoke about the latest developments of the security situation in the disputed areas and Kirkuk.

also said that the Peshmerga forces moving under the agreements signed with the Iraqi army and were able to protect the people in the disputed territories .
…………………………………………………………

alan131210
Shaswar
Shaswar

PostAuthor: jjmuneer » Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:51 pm

Alan do you think it is not possible to get the disputed regions in Diyala and why if you do?
Mêdî û Pahlî
jjmuneer
Shaswar
Shaswar

PostAuthor: RawandKurdistani » Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:28 pm

jjmuneer wrote:Alan do you think it is not possible to get the disputed regions in Diyala and why if you do?

I know i'm not Alan, but i believe it could be possible. We are on a journey to free all of our occupied country, and if we can regain all of the turkish and persian occupied lands then why not a small strip of land that did'nt manage to get under KRG control.

Occupation will never last.
Kurdistan, the great land of the Medes.
RawandKurdistani
Ashna
Ashna

Highscores: 1

PostAuthor: alan131210 » Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:05 pm

I think this is just my own view that mandali has been lost to Iraqi occupation, how ever Jalawla and sadyea could be liberated as kak rawand said as the whole regions turmoil is agifting towards our freedom so far only eastern Kurdistan asleep rest is freed or revolution going on in em.
…………………………………………………………

alan131210
Shaswar
Shaswar

A Peshmerga ministry vehicle (as per plate no)

PostAuthor: alan131210 » Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:34 am

…………………………………………………………

alan131210
Shaswar
Shaswar

Kurdistan formes "Hamreen operation command"

PostAuthor: alan131210 » Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:32 am

In order to confront the Dijla operation command formed by Maliki, the leadership of kurdistan decided to form its own operation command in the Kurdish unofficial areas also knows as the 'disputed areas' and name it Hamreen operation command.

(Awene) weekly in its weekly publication number 351 has published the news and says "it has now been decided by the kurdistan leadership and the two ruling parties PDK and PUK to form the Hamreen operation command which will confront the iraqi operation command named as Dijla command, the move is aimed at protecting kurds and their lands in the unofficial and sliced off Kurdish areas

According to the article, on the 6th of November, Peshmerga minister Shek Jaafar as well as his deputy Anwar Haji Osman during their visit to Kirkuk city met with the governor of Kirkuk in his personal resident which was also attended by the entire security factions of Kirkuk province including police and Asaish, it was decided to form a Kurdish only operation command and named it "Hamreen operation command", its main duty will be confronting the Iraqi Dijla operation command stationed south of Kirkuk province, and Kurdish areas of Salahadin and Diyala, (Awene) has revealed that kurdistan armed forces have been giving all kind of heavy weapons and logistic facilities to the command which have been currently stationed in Kirkuk without revealing their exact locations ready to start operating.

The newly formed Kurdish operation command main task is protecting Kurdish citizens in Kirkuk and other Kurdish areas for now and the future which are yet to become officially part of kurdistan.

Regarding the juristiction of this command and who will be controlling it (Awene) has revealed that, the ministry Peshmerga will lead the command.

http://xendan.org/dreja.aspx?=hewal&jmara=46293&Jor=1
http://nrttv.com/dreje.aspx?jimare=23029

holy cow this is besides the news of declaration of kurdistan probably the best news i have heard or will hear in my entire life :-D :ymhug: , finally our government made thier moves.
i wish i could see the looks on the ssc troll's faces when they read this news :-D. not all are trolls but the ones who are they know who they are no need to drop their names
Last edited by alan131210 on Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
…………………………………………………………

alan131210
Shaswar
Shaswar

PostAuthor: Anthea » Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:01 am

alan131210 wrote:Regarding the juristiction of this command and who will be controlling it (Awene) has revealed that, the ministry Peshmerga will lead the command.

http://xendan.org/dreja.aspx?=hewal&jmara=46293&Jor=1
http://nrttv.com/dreje.aspx?jimare=23029

holy cow this is besides the news of declaration of kurdistan probably the best news i have heard or will hear in my entire life :-D :ymhug: , finally our government made thier moves.
i wish i could see the looks on the ssc troll's faces when they read this news :-D. not all are trolls but the ones who are they know who they are no need to drop their names

PLEASE tell me what the links say in ENGLISH
:D

Just the headlines will do :D
Good Thoughts Good Words Good Deeds
Anthea
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator

Highscores: 3
Arcade winning challenges: 6
Nationality: Kurd by heart

PreviousNext

Return to Mega Threads (Top-100 Kurdish Topics)