Navigator
Facebook
Search
Ads & Recent Photos
Recent Images
Welcome To Roj Bash Kurdistan 

is it offensive to call Turks Mongol ?

A place for discussion and exchanging ideas about Kurdistan issues here, also a place for sharing article & views and analysis about Kurdistan .

Re: is it offensive to call Turks Mongol ?

PostAuthor: unitedkurdistan » Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:16 pm

It really annoys me when people call turks for mongols which they aren't. The only ones who benefits from this are the turks. However there are those turks who dislikes the title and says "look we don't look like asians, we look white so we are NOT mongols"! Those stupid turks who don't have a clue.
Then there are those turks who loves the title and uses it as an argument to boost their history, making turkish propaganda taking over the world bla bla. Saying "we are related to djingis khan who took over the world, muhahaha" BS.
So the title that turks are related to mongols is very offensive to mongols not to turks. I mean who the hell wants to be related to turks. Okey the mongols fucked up many countries, killed many people but still that deserves some respect, they took over the world. They are extremly rich in culture and history while the turkish culture and history is nothing but a mix of different cultures, different people with different kinds of history which is later stolen and turkified.
unitedkurdistan
Ashna
Ashna

Highscores: 1
Arcade winning challenges: 0
Nationality: Kurd

Sponsor

Sponsor

PostAuthor: jjmuneer » Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:56 pm

unitedkurdistan wrote:It really annoys me when people call turks for mongols which they aren't. The only ones who benefits from this are the turks. However there are those turks who dislikes the title and says "look we don't look like asians, we look white so we are NOT mongols"! Those stupid turks who don't have a clue.
Then there are those turks who loves the title and uses it as an argument to boost their history, making turkish propaganda taking over the world bla bla. Saying "we are related to djingis khan who took over the world, muhahaha" BS.
So the title that turks are related to mongols is very offensive to mongols not to turks. I mean who the hell wants to be related to turks. Okey the mongols fucked up many countries, killed many people but still that deserves some respect, they took over the world. They are extremly rich in culture and history while the turkish culture and history is nothing but a mix of different cultures, different people with different kinds of history which is later stolen and turkified.

If Turks look white, then I must look like snow-white.
Mêdî û Pahlî
jjmuneer
Shaswar
Shaswar

Highscores: 0
Nationality: Kurd

PostAuthor: crazyhorse » Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:10 pm

jjmuneer wrote:
unitedkurdistan wrote:It really annoys me when people call turks for mongols which they aren't. The only ones who benefits from this are the turks. However there are those turks who dislikes the title and says "look we don't look like asians, we look white so we are NOT mongols"! Those stupid turks who don't have a clue.

Turks are wannabe whites. They are not even an Indo-European people and do not belong to the Iranian / Aryan people/race. There is no way in hell that they are white. Kurds & Iranians are (well, those who have stayed 'pure' or stayed out of the sun, the last one is not possible in Kurdistan, Hataw shines always in our beautiful homeland :P ).

crazyhorse
Ashna
Ashna

PostAuthor: Kurdistano » Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:46 pm

crazyhorse wrote:
jjmuneer wrote:

Turks are wannabe whites. They are not even an Indo-European people and do not belong to the Iranian / Aryan people/race. There is no way in hell that they are white. Kurds & Iranians are (well, those who have stayed 'pure' or stayed out of the sun, the last one is not possible in Kurdistan, Hataw shines always in our beautiful homeland :P ).

You are one piece of stupid racist shiat, I still dont understand how such a dumb member can be allowed to post here.

Kurdistano
Tuti
Tuti

Highscores: 1

PostAuthor: crazyhorse » Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:53 am

Kurdistano wrote:

You are one piece of stupid racist shiat, I still dont understand how such a dumb member can be allowed to post here.

There is absolutely nothing racist about that comment. I am just posting facts. Turks think and/or act like they are white like the West-Europeans, but they are not. There is nothing racist about saying something like that. On the other hand, Kurds belong to the Indo-European group and were originally white ('Iran' comes from Aryan).

I don't see how saying something like this is racist?! Pure facts, look it up if you want.

You, on the other hand, are calling me names from wrong reasons. Grow up man!

crazyhorse
Ashna
Ashna

Previous

Return to Kurdistan Debates, Articles and Analysis