Navigator
Facebook
Search
Ads & Recent Photos
Recent Images
Random images
Welcome To Roj Bash Kurdistan 

Thoughts of the day every day in 2013

This is where you can talk about every subject (previously it was called shout room)

PostAuthor: Anthea » Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:03 am

1 January
I had hoped that people would post pictures of the New Year celebrations where they were but only one other person did :((

I hope that this year brings peace to Kurds and a free united Kurdistan :D

2 January
The Syrian government did not even stop murdering innocents even on New Year's Day X(

Have you ever noticed how RICH and FAT most Kurdish politicians are?

3 January
Killing Pilgrims is a absolutely definite NO NO
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=11518

So is killing innocent women, children and the elderly, bombing hospitals and killing doctors
I am still pushing this video and will do until EVERY single person using this forum has seen it
viewtopic.php?f=22&t=11512

Many years ago, when a friend of mine was not more than a baby, his town in SK was attacked and laid siege to. Most of the people living there died of thirst, hunger and diseases. My friend lost 8 brothers and sisters. Is his town even remembered now? I will not name the town, let me see if a single person knows where this horrendous event took place about 50 years ago. If should be remembered because it wiped out most of the people living there.

I resolved to give up chocolate this year. That did not last long I have just been to the supermarket and stocked up. The difference being, that this time I was thinking of all the starving people in Syria :((
Last edited by Anthea on Sat Jan 04, 2014 9:11 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Good Thoughts Good Words Good Deeds
Anthea
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator

Highscores: 3
Arcade winning challenges: 6
Nationality: Kurd by heart

Sponsor

Sponsor

PostAuthor: Anthea » Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:19 pm

4 January
Today is NOT a particularly good day :ymsick:
I have read all the information about Turkey holding talks with Ocalan. If Ocalan were no longer in the hands of Turkey but living in safety in an independent country I might be tempted to take note of what is being said. Whilst he remains in a Turkish prison I do NOT believe that he has a free will.

I have often stated that I do NOT believe that Ocalan is still alive and I still remain to be convinced on this matter :shock:

If he is alive is he in good health? I would want a medical report and also want to know what Ocalan has been promised in return for him betraying Kurds X(

SORRY but after all the years that Ocalan has been in prison he will be different. Nobody could remain the same living the way he has done for all these years. I have a great deal of respect for Ocalan BUT the words that come out of his mouth may NOT be his words :((

The BIG questions are: Does Ocalan know what is happening in Syria and South Kurdistan. Is he aware of how well SK is doing and how close they are to independence? Or how strongly Kurds in WK feel about their chance of freedom following years of ill treatment and suppression under the hands of the Syrian government?

Have anyone explained to Ocalan how strong Kurds in NK now feel about gaining their independence?

The majority of Kurds live in NK and there is NO REASON why they cannot control their OWN TRADITIONAL HOMELAND

There is NO REASON why the PKK cannot become the army of NK as the peshmerga has in SK

Perhaps there are difference's between Kurds living in the different Kurdish areas BUT there is NO REASON why they cannot join together and form a

UNITED STATES OF KURDISTAN :ymparty:
Anthea
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator

Re: Thoughts of the day every day in 2013

PostAuthor: Piling » Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:20 pm

Perhaps there are difference's between Kurds living in the different Kurdish areas BUT there is NO REASON why they cannot join together and form a

UNITED STATES OF KURDISTAN

And with all their leaders and rival parties, Kurds will play soon a remake of the Game of Thrones :lol:
Piling
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator

Highscores: 2
Arcade winning challenges: 3
Nationality: European

PostAuthor: Kawe » Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:36 pm

Piling wrote:Perhaps there are difference's between Kurds living in the different Kurdish areas BUT there is NO REASON why they cannot join together and form a

UNITED STATES OF KURDISTAN

And with all their leaders and rival parties, Kurds will play soon a remake of the Game of Thrones :lol:

It is very nice of you to find our struggle humorous.

Kawe
Shermin
Shermin

Highscores: 0
Arcade winning challenges: 0
Nationality: Kurd

PostAuthor: Anthea » Sat Jan 05, 2013 4:24 pm

5 January
I always supported the KNC:
"The Congress [KNC] regards all kinds of cooperation with any occupying countries of Kurdistan against the national liberation movement as an act of treason. . . [and] condemns any conflict among the parties and organizations of Kurdistan."

Please read my Topic: I SUPPORT THE KURDISTAN NATIONAL CONGRESS

viewtopic.php?f=28&t=11536

KNC was set up to promote unity between Kurds and freedom for the Kurdish nation. But PLEASE read it yourself :ymhug:

QUESTION:
Why do some Kurds wish to remain living under Turkish control?

I have asked this several times and have NEVER received a sensible answer X( There is NO logic in it at all. Does anyone think that if Hitler was still gassing Jews the Jews would vote to remain living under his control knowing how much he hates them and that he will kill even more Jews X(
Anthea
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator

PostAuthor: Anthea » Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:38 pm

6 January
The PKK was formed by a group of friends after ALL other Kurdish groups and political organisations were closed down by the government. In fact Turkey has closed virtually ALL Kurdish groups and bought down ALL Kurdish leaders. Ocalan was the only one to survive.

As Ocalan's strength and popularity grew I believe that some Kurdish activists and tribal leaders thought that they should have greater control themselves and there was a lot of in-fighting, unfortunately some people died during the original power struggles.

There were Kurdish tribal leaders and wealthy Kurdish landowners who were not happy with the thought of there workers having rights and those were some of the people who came into conflict with the PKK. Unfortunately, there were some deaths.

Ocalan woke up the Kurds and gave them pride. Turkey did NOT want the Kurds to wake up because it was busy pushing Kurds off their homelands and stealing their minerals, including the large DAM projects that entailed pushing countless thousands of Kurds off their lands in order to build the dams.

What happened to relocated Kurds. Many farmers ended up living in Istanbul. You may not realise it but there is NOT a great deal of farmland in the centre of Istanbul X(

"Baby Killer" Turkish journalists were told that every time they mention Ocalan they had to use terms such as Baby Killer to describe him. It was NOT a choice. Either write things such as Baby Killer to describe Ocalan OR die. This was used to make Turks HATE Kurds, because we all know that people believe what they read in the newspapers.

For many years Kurds were afraid to go out on the streets and protest because they risked torture, imprisonment and death for doing so. Even now a husband or wife might go on a protest but very often one of the couple with remain at home because the risk or being shot or imprisoned still exists.

Terrible things have been happening to Kurds over the years and many of them are unknown or have been forgotten. Is there any record of all the Kurds Turkey has relocated? How much farmland has Turkey destroyed? How many villages has Turkey destroyed? How much land has Turkey stripped bare of any animal or vegetable life?

Ocalan always encouraged Kurds to learn about Kurdish history and to put their Kurdishness ahead of any perceived religious differences. Ocalan gave Kurds living in NK PRIDE :D
Anthea
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator

PostAuthor: Anthea » Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:58 pm

8 January
I missed a day already ;;) this is a bad start to the years :-o

I have been too interested in reading all the comments and posts about Ocalan. The thing that I have noticed most is the bitterness between followers of Ocalan and non followers. Sad that there is not very much by way of constructive criticism.

Problems that I foresee:
1: I am NOT 100% sure that Ocalan is actually alive and well, doubles have been used in political circles for at least 60 years to my knowledge
2: Ocalan (if it is him) has been out of touch for 13 years
3: During the past 13 years there have been some amazing advances in technology, including the fields of internet linked communications
4: Young people are more aware of what is happening in the world than the older generations
5: Much of Kurdish culture is based upon the elder males being in control and younger people are not always listened to or taken much notice of
6: What is happening is a lot of old men, who are stuck in the past, are having problems coping with the present and are unable to conceive what the future might hold and PKK relies heavily on a committee of these out of touch old men
7: I do NOT believe that the PKK has any powerful young leaders, if I am wrong please enlighten me
8: If one kicks a dog eventually he will turn and bite you. Kurds in NK have been kicked and treated like dogs by Turkey. People often think that if one gives a dog a bone he will forgive you NOT TRUE.
9: The Turkish government is throwing bones at Kurds by way of giving them a few rights, I hope that Kurds will realise what is happening and not think for one minute that Turkey has decided to be good to them
Anthea
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator

PostAuthor: Anthea » Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:04 pm

9 January
Everyone knows that if anyone ever wants to achieve anything one has to negotiate from a position of power. At the end of World War 11, did England and America give their weapons to Germany saying "We have won, here are our weapon, now we will discuss your surrender?"

Think of ALL the conflicts worldwide that there have ever been, which group or country achieved success by being the first to give up their weapons or positions of power ?

Ocalan is at best an out of touch uninformed old gentleman, after his 13 years imprisonment, or worse either a puppet of the Turkish government or a stand-in for the real Ocalan.

Ocalan was a brilliant charismatic leader and Kurds believed that he would give them FREEDOM :D

Extracts from: CHARTER OF THE KURDISTAN NATIONAL CONGRESS

2. Liberate our homeland Kurdistan from foreign occupation.

3. To establish favourable circumstances which enable the Kurdish people to freely determine their own destiny, self-determination, and political, economic, social and cultural independence without interference of foreign powers

4. To realize the sovereignty of the Kurdish people in their own historical homeland, to create a state of Kurdistan and to elect democratically the legitimate representatives of the Kurdish people in a Kurdistan National Congress.

A. Proclaim that the right of self-determination of the Kurdish people means: the right of independence and creation of a state on the integral territories of their homeland Kurdistan.

B. Unify all the national potentials and capabilities of all opinions in order to liberate Kurdistan from foreign colonization and occupation with the right of using all possible means.

C. Favour negotiations and relations, based on the right of an independent Kurdistan and equal rights of the Kurdish nation, with all the neighbouring nations, and develop relations with all the nations based on equality, non interference in national affairs, with the aim of promoting regional and international peace, security and stability.

D. Obtain international support for the Kurdistan national liberation movement, international recognition of the legitimate right of the Kurdish people for self-determination, and creation of an independent non-aligned democratic Kurdistan State.

2. Kurdistan National Congress is based on the principle that the Kurdish people have the right of self - determination, the right to choose their representatives democratically and the right to have their national government.

8. Kurdistan National Congress shall not establish relations with the States occupying Kurdistan unless these States recognize officially the right of Kurdistan to be independent.
Last edited by Anthea on Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Anthea
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator

PostAuthor: Fire » Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:03 pm

Ahmed Türk who visited Öcalan said that he was as healthy ,steady and mentally strong as he was 20 years ago when they spoke with each other. I'm not sure whether Türk really said the truth but Öcalan is a strong leader, he created the PKK and he sacrifce himself for the Freedom of the Kurds. I can understand the people who said we must move on but I always take it very serious what Apo says. But I agree, that Kurds must take their future in their own Hands, not in that of one man despite all the amazing Thing what this leader achieved.
Fire
Shermin
Shermin

PostAuthor: Anthea » Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:31 am

10 January

5 Point Peace Plan for Kurds in North Kurdistan

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=11596&p=93367#p93367

It has been a bad day for Kurds with those 3 lovely Kurdish ladies being shot in Paris :((

I am still trying to work out who would do such a terrible thing. One thing is certain, whoever did it wanted a high profile and must have known the building because they must have known whether or not there was CCTV in there. There is one thing that I do not understand, I would have expected them to have CCTV and I would be surprised it they did not have it.

Forensic science has improved greatly in recent years with all the advancements in technology, which is why I am surprised that whoever did these terrible things did them in such an enclosed area. They must have left clues. This was a cold-blooded, well informed and well planned shooting.

Was this attack meant as a warning, was it intentionally an attack at these ladies or was it aimed at the centre itself and anyone who happened to be there at the time?

What next? Are other such centres at risk?
Anthea
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator

PostAuthor: Anthea » Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:18 am

11 January
A few hours late because I was trying to solve a puzzle. I will write down a few basic facts and see if you come to the same conclusion I have:
1) Turkey has the largest number of Kurds within its borders, a fact that must NEVER be forgotten
2) Turkey has spent many years crushing the Kurdish identity
3) During Turkey's relocation program many hundreds of thousands of Kurds died #
4) Kurdish homes, farmlands and other property have been destroyed
5) Kurdish countryside, wherein wildlife used to roam and trees, grass and flowers grew in abundance has been destroyed
6) Kurdish homes raided by Turkish police and food taken so that it was not past on to the freedom fighters, the occupants often badly beaten, arrested, tortured or worse just for having what the authorities considered too much food
7) Properties torn apart by Turkish army any time day or night in their search for the most terrible offence of having Kurdish music
8 ) Children beaten in school and their parents imprisoned for using a Kurdish word in class
9) Children forced to learn Turkish language and history in school
10) All the Kurdish leaders and political parties destroyed

Those were just some of the negatives

11) Kurds started to realise what had happened to them and want THEIR lands back
12) South Kurdistan is fast becoming a strong and soon to be, Independent Nation
13) Kurds in other countries see what is happening in SK and want their own freedom
14) Turkey becomes frightened VERY frightened
15) Countries and indigenous people worldwide and having their lands returned to them
16) Due to internet Kurds are no longer isolated and know what is happening, erDOGan is starting to panic
17) The hunger strike caused the world to start wondering what is happening in Turkey
18) Turkey has to find a way to assert control over the Kurds so it gives them a few rights
19) Turkey wants to suppress Kurds but knows it will not be so easy anymore what with the world's interest in Syria and SK
20) Turkey knows that the Kurds will NEVER disarm

The Plan

21) Turkey pretends to have a change of heart and offers more treats to Kurds
22) Turkey pretends to be in serious peace discussions with Kurds
23) Turkey holds out the hand of friendship while preparing to stab Kurds in the back
24) Turkey has its secret forces commit crimes and stir the Kurds up
25) Kurds start to fight back
26) Turkey pleads innocent reminding the world that it has been trying to negotiate peace
27) The world seeing all the fighting and agrees that Turkey will have to use any and all weapons it has to crush the Kurds
28) erDOGan is laughing because he can use all his forces to destroy Kurds and nobody will ever blame him

Serious thought

29) I have often wondered if Ocalan was actually alive, or if his words were his own after all his years in isolation. I have even speculated that Ocalan might have been replaced by a double. Doubles have been used in the political arena for over 70 years to my knowledge.
30) Having Ocalan isolated for roughly 18 months means that those who saw him last would not remember exactly what was said so there would be no continuity. And if Ocalan could not remember something from a previous meeting that was only to be expected
31) Sakine Cansiz would have known if the so-called Ocalan, now on Imrali Island, is the real Ocalan. After all these years of friendship Sakine Cansiz would know exactly how Ocalan thinks and feels.
32) Sakine Cansiz would know if Ocalan was behaving differently. If, perhaps some mind controlling drugs or hypnotism has been used on Ocalan.
33) Think well on these thoughts of mine and watch what happens next
Anthea
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator

PostAuthor: Anthea » Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:37 am

12 January
My thoughts are much the same as they were 24 hours ago. I still cannot understand the rational behind the murders of those lovely Kurdish ladies.

Things are moving swiftly on. There were a great many protest marches on Saturday, most of which will NEVER be reported in the mainstream media.

Everyone seems to be accusing everyone else of the killings and nobody has any real insight as to why they took place.

The protests in Paris were a gift to the killers. It will have been so easy to slip a couple of Turks in amongst them all. After all they do ALL speak Turkish. As the protesters dispersed they most surely took the killers along with them, and now they will never be found.

It was an extremely STUPID idea to flood Paris with thousands of Kurds. Does anyone really think that the police or anyone else would have been able to spot 2 Turkish assassins mixed in with a group of over 20,000 or more Kurds.

When the French police say, as they surely will, that they have been unable to find the killers and believe that they have managed to leave the vicinity of Paris and possibly fled the country, remember that the march almost certainly helped them to escape X(
Anthea
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator

PostAuthor: Anthea » Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:32 pm

KurdInEurope wrote:No it was not a stupid idea. The assassins are long gone I would guess. They probably left France the same night. Why would they still be in Paris?

With CCTV everywhere it would have been far safer for the assassins to remain in Paris doing whatever they were doing before the shootings, than to run with a good chance of being tracked.

People notice when other people move away at short notice, or there are new faces in town. But if someone were to tell friends he was going to stay with a friend who had come to Paris to join the protest, nobody would think anything of it.

Mixed in with an enormous group of Kurds there is no possibility of them being caught.

If you think that Kurds can always spot Turks I have to tell you you are wrong. Once in a community centre, a new "Kurdish" man had come to help the people. Only trouble was that I used to eat in his cousins Restaurant and recognised him for the fascist Turk that he was. Needless to say he left the community centre never to be seen again.
Anthea
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator

PostAuthor: FeyliKurd » Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:39 pm

Anthea wrote:12 January
It was an extremely STUPID idea to flood Paris with thousands of Kurds.

Tell that to the families and friends who personally knew the victims. Tell them that they are stupid because they go out and show their anger against those who murdered their child/relative/friend etc...

Think before you write. Your comment is extremely disrespectful.
Never Forget Halabja
FeyliKurd
Shermin
Shermin

PostAuthor: Anthea » Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:34 pm

I am NOT being disrespectful to those who have died or there families. I actually met one of those ladies some years ago and know what a lovely person she was.

If you have read my thoughts and other posts, you would also know that I have friends who work in similarly connected Kurdish centres, I am very worried that this is NOT an isolated even but the start of a much larger terror campaign.

I still believe that the protest has given the killers the ideal coverage in which to escape.

IF they are caught in Paris then I will apologise. But personally I believe that they left Paris with the protesters.

Let me explain: In places such as Paris there are extremely large networks of CCTV that can track almost anyone who moves. Every traffic-light and junction are well covered. All streets and shops have CCTV. Up until the protest in Paris, there was an excellent chance that the assassins could have been tracked had they attempted to leave the country.

As I said, IF they are caught in Paris then I will apologise. But I stand by my original comment:

It was an extremely STUPID idea to flood Paris with thousands of Kurds. Does anyone really think that the police or anyone else would have been able to spot 2 Turkish assassins mixed in with a group of over 20,000 or more Kurds.

Only difference is that I underestimated the number of people on the protest. Some sources say that there could have been as many as 100,000 Kurds in Paris. However well meant, the protest was it will have done more to hinder the police investigations than help them.

1) The parents, family and friends of these 3 ladies need time to grieve, they will NOT have recovered from the shock overnight

2) Then they need to know that the assassins have been caught

3) They will want to know WHY. We all want to know WHY

4) We will all want to know that other ladies in such centres as these will not become targets
Anthea
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator

Next

Return to Roj Bash Cafe