Navigator
Facebook
Search
Ads & Recent Photos
Recent Images
Random images
Welcome To Roj Bash Kurdistan 

Silav

New members say a hello here (you can aslo introduce your blog/site here)

Silav

PostAuthor: Arzu » Sun Aug 03, 2008 1:58 am

I'm a Kurd from SFO USA. My family and I immigrated from Sêwas. I'm a 21 year old student and haven't decided what I want to major in. :?
User avatar
Arzu
Nubar
Nubar
 
Posts: 48
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:23 am
Location: SFO
Highscores: 0
Arcade winning challenges: 0
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
Nationality: Kurd

Silav

Sponsor

Sponsor
 

Re: Silav

PostAuthor: matin123 » Mon Aug 04, 2008 4:31 pm

xosh hati xanim! does sfo stand for san fransisco? is there a large kurdish community there?
User avatar
matin123
Shermin
Shermin
 
Posts: 311
Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2008 4:56 am
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Highscores: 0
Arcade winning challenges: 0
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
Nationality: Hispanic

Re: Silav

PostAuthor: kurdangel » Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:03 pm

welcomee :D
http://www.youtube.com/kurdangel

------------

pêşim merge, piştim merge
Cemî şawim û rojim merge
lem duniya da beşim merge
merg merg merg

7arş û kirş û îslam û Kafir
gişt lêm aken pilan û xader
to minit xulqanwe bo qaher
xuaye xuayeeee
User avatar
kurdangel
Shermin
Shermin
 
Posts: 366
Joined: Fri Jul 14, 2006 10:46 am
Location: London, Hawler
Highscores: 0
Arcade winning challenges: 0
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 1 time
Nationality: Kurd

Re: Silav

PostAuthor: Evin » Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:27 pm

Hi and welcome to RBK Arzu- enjoy your stay!

Take Care.

Evin
Shermin
Shermin
 
Posts: 162
Joined: Mon May 16, 2005 5:51 pm
Highscores: 0
Arcade winning challenges: 0
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: Silav

PostAuthor: Arzu » Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:33 am

matin123 wrote:xosh hati xanim! does sfo stand for san fransisco? is there a large kurdish community there?

Spas. Yes, SFO is San Francisco. No, there are some Kurds in SFO. I think there are more Kurds in LA.
User avatar
Arzu
Nubar
Nubar
 
Posts: 48
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:23 am
Location: SFO
Highscores: 0
Arcade winning challenges: 0
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
Nationality: Kurd

Re: Silav

PostAuthor: Arzu » Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:34 am

kurdangel wrote:welcomee :D

Thanks kurdangel. :)
User avatar
Arzu
Nubar
Nubar
 
Posts: 48
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:23 am
Location: SFO
Highscores: 0
Arcade winning challenges: 0
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
Nationality: Kurd

Re: Silav

PostAuthor: Arzu » Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:36 am

Evin wrote:Hi and welcome to RBK Arzu- enjoy your stay!

Take Care.

Thanks Evin. You take care too.
User avatar
Arzu
Nubar
Nubar
 
Posts: 48
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:23 am
Location: SFO
Highscores: 0
Arcade winning challenges: 0
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
Nationality: Kurd

Re: Silav

PostAuthor: Diri » Sun Aug 10, 2008 9:04 pm

Xêr hatî, Arzu can...

Great to have you here - make yourself at home... :)


Please tell us more about yourself... What subjects are you considering for your major?
Image
Image
User avatar
Diri
Shaswar
Shaswar
 
Posts: 6517
Joined: Thu May 12, 2005 11:59 am
Location: Norway
Highscores: 0
Arcade winning challenges: 0
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 10 times
Nationality: Kurd

Re: Silav

PostAuthor: Arzu » Tue Aug 12, 2008 4:25 am

Diri wrote:Xêr hatî, Arzu can...

Great to have you here - make yourself at home... :)


Please tell us more about yourself... What subjects are you considering for your major?

Spas, Diri. :)

I'm most interested in History and Archaeology. So History and Archaeological Studies Major.
User avatar
Arzu
Nubar
Nubar
 
Posts: 48
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:23 am
Location: SFO
Highscores: 0
Arcade winning challenges: 0
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
Nationality: Kurd

Re: Silav

PostAuthor: lavin » Tue Aug 12, 2008 5:22 am

Hi , I am from Sna (rojhalati Kurdistan) , nice to see you

lavin
Shermin
Shermin
 
Posts: 173
Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2008 7:14 am
Location: Los Angeles
Highscores: 0
Arcade winning challenges: 0
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
Nationality: Hispanic

Re: Silav

PostAuthor: Diri » Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:46 am

Arzu wrote:
Diri wrote:Xêr hatî, Arzu can...

Great to have you here - make yourself at home... :)


Please tell us more about yourself... What subjects are you considering for your major?

Spas, Diri. :)

I'm most interested in History and Archaeology. So History and Archaeological Studies Major.


Nice :)

I'm into history, languages, religion, policy and anything except maths really... :lol:

I'm doing a English+Political Science BA... Although I should be doing my masters now if I'd stick through with my initial studies: Middle East Studies (with major in Religion)...
Image
Image
User avatar
Diri
Shaswar
Shaswar
 
Posts: 6517
Joined: Thu May 12, 2005 11:59 am
Location: Norway
Highscores: 0
Arcade winning challenges: 0
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 10 times
Nationality: Kurd

Re: Silav

PostAuthor: Arzu » Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:56 am

lavin wrote:Hi , I am from Sna (rojhalati Kurdistan) , nice to see you

Thanks, nice to see you too. :)
User avatar
Arzu
Nubar
Nubar
 
Posts: 48
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:23 am
Location: SFO
Highscores: 0
Arcade winning challenges: 0
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
Nationality: Kurd

Re: Silav

PostAuthor: Arzu » Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:58 am

Diri wrote:
Arzu wrote:
Diri wrote:Xêr hatî, Arzu can...

Great to have you here - make yourself at home... :)


Please tell us more about yourself... What subjects are you considering for your major?

Spas, Diri. :)

I'm most interested in History and Archaeology. So History and Archaeological Studies Major.


Nice :)

I'm into history, languages, religion, policy and anything except maths really... :lol:

I'm doing a English+Political Science BA... Although I should be doing my masters now if I'd stick through with my initial studies: Middle East Studies (with major in Religion)...

So you don't like the Calculus? :lol:
User avatar
Arzu
Nubar
Nubar
 
Posts: 48
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:23 am
Location: SFO
Highscores: 0
Arcade winning challenges: 0
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
Nationality: Kurd

Re: Silav

PostAuthor: nuray » Sun Aug 17, 2008 10:04 pm

welcome to rbt. :)
User avatar
nuray
Ashna
Ashna
 
Posts: 661
Joined: Sun May 20, 2007 10:06 pm
Highscores: 0
Arcade winning challenges: 0
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: Silav

PostAuthor: Arzu » Mon Aug 18, 2008 12:59 am

nuray wrote:welcome to rbt. :)

Thanks. It's RBK! Roj Bash KURDISTAN!

Where are you located?
User avatar
Arzu
Nubar
Nubar
 
Posts: 48
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:23 am
Location: SFO
Highscores: 0
Arcade winning challenges: 0
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
Nationality: Kurd

Next

Return to Introduce Yourself

Who is online

Registered users: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], MSN [Bot]

cron
x

#{title}

#{text}